Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,958)

Showing posts 779,141 - 779,160 of1,072,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am finding is that among conservatives there is too much outrage, piss, and vinegar. It makes our ideas less effective. We have become humorless, angry opponents of the President instead of happy warriors selling better ideas. We are not even selling ideas.
Conservatives, frankly, have become purveyors of outrage instead of preachers for a cause. Instead of showing how increasing government harms people, how free markets help people, and how conservative policies benefit all Americans, we scream “Benghazi” and “Fast & Furious.”
We’re off key and off message. We’ve become professional victims dialed up to 10 on the outrage meter. Who the hell wants to listen to conservatives whining and moaning all the time about the outrage du jour? Seriously? Mitt Romney ran a campaign on just how bad things are, but he was rejected by a majority of Americans who felt like he really did not care about them and really had no plans to improve their lives.
Bitching about Benghazi doesn’t do that either.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/20/the-loyal-...
That would make sense if money grew on trees.
However, the reality is, money doesn't grow on trees and the government has to be paid for. To pay for the government, there has to be a source of money to take from.

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

About the Benghazi incident, it's uncontestable that the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans was being watched in the White House for 7 hours. And it's obvious orders came from the White House to hang those Americans out to dry and let Al Qaeda kill them. Where was Obama?

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should attempt to think for yourself instead of living off of the liberal talking points which is where you obviously got your education.
HA,!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh ... one idiot championing another. Good show
Yes, I champion a person with superior intellect.

You and Carol are matched in your ignorance and distortion of history.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I do believe you nailed that jerk.
Notice the "poodle" flirts last 2days!! How was the inauguration!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you yesterday. Obama is selling Texas to China. Just like you had posted.
BTW, where is that list?
What list? Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank allowed the Democrats' Marxist equal-outcome subprime housing mortgage underwriting program to collapse the economy in just two years of their oversight of the financial institutions that were central to the collapse.
The "list" you are asking for can be summed up with the conclusions of negotiations between Democrats and Republicans in 2003 when the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime housing loan program.

Now, back to the questions you are dancing around like a New Orleans street tap dancer:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Nobody on Earth has been able to answer these questions so far.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
when the liberals have no ground to stand on ... shout racist.
The midget from Texas said the shootings in TX don't matter because they were black on black. Yes,that is a racist comment.
guesswho

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

MSN Money - Market Outlook: Calm Before the Storm?
A money expert, Columnist Anthony Mirhaydari, explains why the markets sunny performance may mask a gathering storm.

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/video.aspx...

Homer should probably take off his rose-colored glasses and watch this.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gooduh! Mehbe now we'z will hearz just wth we warz doin in Libya!
Get back to the cabbage patch, dummy
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knew Bump-ass, VA, an unincorporated community of 6,000 rednecks could afford their own village idiot? Or are you working there pro bono?
Hey old grumpy disoriented one. I have a purpose for being here and will remain a couple more weeks. Yea gotta love the name. I will be headed down into real redneck country soon Southwest Va, near Tennessee. I'm having a ball and loving the direction our nation is now headed, thank goodness we replaced most of those un-American right wingers before they could finish their job of destroying our nation and making a theocracy out of us. I'm betting Gov. McConnell will veto the latest sneaky trick by the Republicans here in Va.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Indiana 47%'ers....

Starving to death...send them a saviour...

[Cue the kneeegro spiritual music]…

Help the less fortunate...

Wait,

Indiana State worker charged with EBT fraud....

http://www.atmmarketplace.com/article/136684/...
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The midget from Texas said the shootings in TX don't matter because they were black on black. Yes,that is a racist comment.
What do you sound like when you sing this?

'Nowz bodiez iza knowzz da trubblle iza nnow?'
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try meathead. Everyone knows Benghazi was a major flock up, attempted coverup before the election and people died, dispstick.
You on the left want to bury the issue because power means more to you than doing the right thing.
KMA.
so i'm wondering when the hearings begin on our failed Freedom Agenda in Iraq. we need to have an open discussion about all of those people who were killed because Dick Cheney finally got his wish.

so let's talk about how much of the bad news about Iraq was buried right before the 2004 election. then we can talk about lying about the cost of an 'entitlement' giveaway to seniors so they would vote for Bush.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old grumpy disoriented one. I have a purpose for being here and will remain a couple more weeks. Yea gotta love the name. I will be headed down into real redneck country soon Southwest Va, near Tennessee. I'm having a ball and loving the direction our nation is now headed, thank goodness we replaced most of those un-American right wingers before they could finish their job of destroying our nation and making a theocracy out of us. I'm betting Gov. McConnell will veto the latest sneaky trick by the Republicans here in Va.
On a good day, how many port-o-johns can you vacuum out in a 8 hour shift?
guesswho

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Carol?
Watch Tuesday for rules change in the Senate
Assume it was debil who likes to make as many fools as he can out of all of you. Doesn't much like someone hitting too close to the truth either. And why he's desperate to silence the original carol.

Good morning, Lincoln.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Bil Clinton was the nations 42 president. How does that in any way shape or form qualify him as a psychologist fit to diagnose poverty. He was better than most republicans (all if you ask me), but he was'nt that good. You can't diagnose poverty until you've lived it. It has less to do with choices a child makes early in life & more to do with decisions made for a child without the knowledge to understand them. A child is a child for a reason. They lack the capability of understanding a situation completely, dissecting and diagnosing, & acting accordingly. Someone doesn't make decisions early & create poverty. Poverty is a disease inherited by the poor. In most cases passed down through generations like family heirlooms. Most peoples imaginations aren't strong enough to think of the daily hardships that growing up truly poor can take you through. And though i've never lived it personally, I grew up with it, played with it, gave food & clothes to it, & yes watched it with my own 2 eyes feast on the lives of every living organism in that house, so you or Bil Clinton should speak on it until you've witnessed it 1st hand
I grew up on a 20-acre subsistence farm in rural Lousisana in a family with semi-literate parents who had 5 children.
Don't try to tell me about working all your life and not having anything.
You equate riding a government gravy train and not doing anything for yourself while everyone who works pays for everything you have with being poor. You actually live in luxury. If you had to actually live in the standard you provided for yourself, instead of having the government steal from people providing for themselves to give to you while you don't do a goddam thing for yourself, you'd actually have a clue about what it is to be poor.

If you want to see what poor people really live like, just follow me around the world. I guarantee you won't see any tourists where I have to go.

Besides, here's some real-world facts:

Poor people dont' have mobile phones. If you see a mobile phone, you don't see a poor person.

Poor people don't have money to buy booze and drugs and stolen guns and tatoos and designer hoodies and Air Jordan shoes and cars and gas and food and... etc., etc., etc. If you see any of these, you don't see a poor person.

Poor people don't have the luxury to be idle all day and play basketball at midnight. If you see this, you don't see a poor person.

If you dont' like being what you ignorantly call "poor", get a fucking job. If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.

Or, you can use that degree in engineering you earned when you took advantage of the multitude of opportunities available to every goddam person in the country and get a well-paying job.
... didn't do that, did you?

Well, because you won't do a goddam thing for yourself, I just have one thing to say to you:

Work or starve.

We'll review what your choices in life are after you've made a decision on that.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make sense if money grew on trees.
However, the reality is, money doesn't grow on trees and the government has to be paid for. To pay for the government, there has to be a source of money to take from.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
About the Benghazi incident, it's uncontestable that the real-time video of Al Qaeda killing Americans was being watched in the White House for 7 hours. And it's obvious orders came from the White House to hang those Americans out to dry and let Al Qaeda kill them. Where was Obama?
only uncontestable on a right wing blog.

where was Obama? where's your security clearance?

money? revenue. higher taxes. happy now?

good thing Obama's not a big spender eh?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the "poodle" flirts last 2days!! How was the inauguration!
The inauguration was great, it's a wonderful feeling to be around Americans that are proud of our nation void of all of the hateful racist, bigots and women haters on here. We can only hope that some Republicans will attempt to work with the President on a number of issues that are in our nations best interest. The majority of Americans are now seeing the Republicans as the do nothing haters that they really are...Thank goodness. Their power and greed coupled with their love affair with the filthy rich as their chief motivator is now in the forefront. With the help of most idiots on here, the country is finally awakening.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ball licking is my game!
Schlurp!
...and stupid is your name

DUH!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
On a good day, how many port-o-johns can you vacuum out in a 8 hour shift?
Are you testing to see if you are lacking, Turd wrestler?
guesswho

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure some danced while Nero played his fiddle too. As long as it seemed like he was just keeping the party going.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,141 - 779,160 of1,072,733
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Mothra 45,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 46 min andet1987 401
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 3 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 4 hr Zombie Bama 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••