Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845181 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't get the memo, dingbat. Your buddies stopped politicizing the Iraq war a long time ago.
"Barack Obama declares Iraq war a success"
The president told an audience of soldiers at Fort Bragg that the final pullout from Iraq after nearly nine years of war is a "historic" moment and that the country they leave behind is "an extraordinary achievement".
"Dozens of bases with American names that housed thousands of American troops have been closed down or turned over to the Iraqis. Thousands of tons of equipment have been packed up and shipped out. Tomorrow, the colours of United States Forces Iraq, the colours you fought under, will be formally cased in a ceremony in Baghdad," he said. "One of the most extraordinary chapters in the history of the American military will come to an end. Iraq's future will be in the hands of its people.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/14/b...
What's wrong dingbat? This is news to you? You didn't hear about this from your leftwing media here is the U.S.? No kidding!
Idiot.
KMA.
And Vietnam was when????? HYPOCRITE.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#845182 Jan 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is during Hitler's time Conservatives where actually the True Liberals(in the Classical sense)it was FDR that redefined the what it meant to be Liberal in the modern sense its a Bigot because their economical and social Policies are not Liberal at all.
Adolf Hitler agrees to a coalition with conservatives.
NOVEMBER 6, 1932
NAZIS LOSE SUPPORT IN PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS
In the Reichstag (German parliament) elections of November 1932, the Nazis lose almost two million votes from the previous elections of July. They win only 33 percent of the vote. It seems clear that the Nazis will not gain a majority in democratic elections, and Adolf Hitler agrees to a coalition with conservatives. After months of negotiations, the president of Germany, Paul von Hindenburg, will appoint Hitler chancellor of Germany in a government seemingly dominated by conservatives on January 30, 1933.
http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php...
Hitler found his greatest support in traditionally conservative small towns.
http://www.fsmitha.com/h2/ch16.htm
Hitler was a chameleon. Like bama, he portrayed himsef as a "moderate", but was nothing more than far leftwing fascist.

Look into the July 20 plot. It might be interesting to see who the people were that died trying to assasinate Hitler. It wasn't the left.
finding

Brookland, AR

#845183 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The inauguration was great, it's a wonderful feeling to be around Americans that are proud of our nation void of all of the hateful racist, bigots and women haters on here. We can only hope that some Republicans will attempt to work with the President on a number of issues that are in our nations best interest. The majority of Americans are now seeing the Republicans as the do nothing haters that they really are...Thank goodness. Their power and greed coupled with their love affair with the filthy rich as their chief motivator is now in the forefront. With the help of most idiots on here, the country is finally awakening.
The nation has awaken to the fact that our president is selling us down the drain. The republicans are trying to do their job, we have got to quit spending and mr bommie can't do that sooooooooooo what is the republican's to do? Roll over and play dead and let bommie have all he ask for.......... I think not.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845184 Jan 23, 2013
guesswho wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure some danced while Nero played his fiddle too. As long as it seemed like he was just keeping the party going.
Reflecting back on you and Bush-Cheney, I see.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#845185 Jan 23, 2013
47%'ers in Waco....

Using EBT for...
Gas
Smokes
Booze
$1.3m in fraud!!!!!

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Ex-Local-B...
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#845186 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's underwear!
Better to wear Romney underwear than one of a jackass.

What does yours say? I love my jackass?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#845188 Jan 23, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler also went after the intelligentsia, you know the liberals/smart people, free thinkers, also teachers, artists, and the so-called elitists. Sound familiar? Which group attacks these people today?
Bunk, as usual from you.

You mean the smart liberals when asked if they were OK with Sarah Palin running as Obama's Vice President who said, "Yeah, I'm cool with that" and "good"?

Next time, provide some backup/sources for your BS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845189 Jan 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only uncontestable on a right wing blog.
where was Obama? where's your security clearance?
money? revenue. higher taxes. happy now?
good thing Obama's not a big spender eh?
Corker from TN likes to hear his own voice; short guy syndrome
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845190 Jan 23, 2013
guesswho wrote:
In spite of the surrounding conditions that usually spook investors and markets, investors are remarkably bullish, confident, and optimistic.
That can be seen most clearly in the VIX Index, also known as the Fear Index.
It was at just 13.6 on Wednesday, its lowest level of fear (highest level of bullishness) in the last five years, lower even than at any of the rally or market tops since 2007.
Could it be the calm before a storm?
http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/sy...
We all remember what happened in December 2007 when the you-know-what hit the fan and Democrats had been telling us everything was just fine then too.
Carol prays for bad news. Typical anti American traitor.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845191 Jan 23, 2013
finding wrote:
<quoted text>The nation has awaken to the fact that our president is selling us down the drain. The republicans are trying to do their job, we have got to quit spending and mr bommie can't do that sooooooooooo what is the republican's to do? Roll over and play dead and let bommie have all he ask for.......... I think not.
Is their job to do nothing? You know nothing
Nj raider 1

United States

#845192 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up on a 20-acre subsistence farm in rural Lousisana in a family with semi-literate parents who had 5 children.
Don't try to tell me about working all your life and not having anything.
You equate riding a government gravy train and not doing anything for yourself while everyone who works pays for everything you have with being poor. You actually live in luxury. If you had to actually live in the standard you provided for yourself, instead of having the government steal from people providing for themselves to give to you while you don't do a goddam thing for yourself, you'd actually have a clue about what it is to be poor.
If you want to see what poor people really live like, just follow me around the world. I guarantee you won't see any tourists where I have to go.
Besides, here's some real-world facts:
Poor people dont' have mobile phones. If you see a mobile phone, you don't see a poor person.
Poor people don't have money to buy booze and drugs and stolen guns and tatoos and designer hoodies and Air Jordan shoes and cars and gas and food and... etc., etc., etc. If you see any of these, you don't see a poor person.
Poor people don't have the luxury to be idle all day and play basketball at midnight. If you see this, you don't see a poor person.
If you dont' like being what you ignorantly call "poor", get a fucking job. If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.
Or, you can use that degree in engineering you earned when you took advantage of the multitude of opportunities available to every goddam person in the country and get a well-paying job.
... didn't do that, did you?
Well, because you won't do a goddam thing for yourself, I just have one thing to say to you:
Work or starve.
We'll review what your choices in life are after you've made a decision on that.
It's evident either you didnt read my post or lack the understanding of comprehension. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about me being poor azzhole! I was speaking on a friend of mines & his family dumass! I didn't want for nothing growing up & I don't want for nothing now. Seems to me all your descriptions of not so poor people are of an urban background. Ignorance is bliss. Those dudes your describing sounds a lot like me. I truly doubt they want for anything either. Let's just say we get money tax free. Did you at least read the statistics before you made your assumptions? The truly poor people sounds a lot like you, or at least those on welfare. Even with the influx in people receiving food stamps, there's still more white people on welfare then black people, or any people for that matter. But I see now. You think your better than black people. Like you deserve cellphones & things of luxury & black folks dont deserve shyt, am I right? As I clearly stated in my first post," don't talk about something you know nothing about! Go down the street and talk to your neighbor or maybe his daughter. Chances are 1 of them are on welfare and your racist I were to ignorant to see it. Them boys in those designer hoodies and jeans and where in Air Jordans make more money a day than you make per week farm boy!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845193 Jan 23, 2013
finding wrote:
<quoted text>The nation has awaken to the fact that our president is selling us down the drain. The republicans are trying to do their job, we have got to quit spending and mr bommie can't do that sooooooooooo what is the republican's to do? Roll over and play dead and let bommie have all he ask for.......... I think not.
I get it, after spending their asses off under Bush, Republicans decided that we have a spending problem.

What are Republicans to do, you ask. How about thinking what is best for our country instead of their party.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845194 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a chameleon. Like bama, he portrayed himsef as a "moderate", but was nothing more than far leftwing fascist.
Look into the July 20 plot. It might be interesting to see who the people were that died trying to assasinate Hitler. It wasn't the left.
Hitler was not a leftist, go back to school
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#845195 Jan 23, 2013
Poor 47%'ers in San Bernadino California!

They must have dementia....196 sent letters about repeated LOST EBT cards!

http://www.sbsun.com/ci_21522089/fewer-ebt-ca...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845196 Jan 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't get the memo, dingbat. Your buddies stopped politicizing the Iraq war a long time ago.
"Barack Obama declares Iraq war a success"
The president told an audience of soldiers at Fort Bragg that the final pullout from Iraq after nearly nine years of war is a "historic" moment and that the country they leave behind is "an extraordinary achievement".
"Dozens of bases with American names that housed thousands of American troops have been closed down or turned over to the Iraqis. Thousands of tons of equipment have been packed up and shipped out. Tomorrow, the colours of United States Forces Iraq, the colours you fought under, will be formally cased in a ceremony in Baghdad," he said. "One of the most extraordinary chapters in the history of the American military will come to an end. Iraq's future will be in the hands of its people.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/14/b...
What's wrong dingbat? This is news to you? You didn't hear about this from your leftwing media here is the U.S.? No kidding!
Idiot.
KMA.
the hands of it's people....

Iraq: Insurgents Unleash Bomb Attacks Across Country, Many Targeting Shiite Muslim Pilgrims

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/17/iraq...

freedom, that they didn't have with Saddam, to build bombs, that they didn't have before Dick got his 30 year old wish, to kill each other and get away with it.

golly gee whiz, even We don't have that kind of freedom!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#845197 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old grumpy disoriented one. I have a purpose for being here and will remain a couple more weeks. Yea gotta love the name. I will be headed down into real redneck country soon Southwest Va, near Tennessee. I'm having a ball and loving the direction our nation is now headed, thank goodness we replaced most of those un-American right wingers before they could finish their job of destroying our nation and making a theocracy out of us. I'm betting Gov. McConnell will veto the latest sneaky trick by the Republicans here in Va.
Direction??? Obama's record of $5.8 trillion debt in 4 years? Makes Bush's $4.9 trillion in 8 years look thrifty.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845198 Jan 23, 2013
Hillary Clinton, delivering a professional and thoughtful response to the Senate.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#845199 Jan 23, 2013
LOL leusnana, on one of your post you said that a voters choice is sacred. You mean should be private and their own personal choice, right? Then why did the Demonbrats come to everyones house, or call them on the phone to try to find out who they are voting for?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845201 Jan 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Paint your argument with moral clothes, and use ridicule.... LOL
The truth is, the choices people make define the life they will live. Here are some choices people make, and the results of those choices.
According to Bill Clinton's administration, poverty is directly related to choices people make early in life.
What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:
1. Finish high school
2. Do not have children out of wedlock
3. Do not have children before age 20
If you want to have feweer people living in what you ignorantly call "poverty", teach them to make better choices.
What they need is a community organizer that can lead them away from the culture that propagates so-called "poverty" toward a life of dignified self-reliance.
Do you know of anyone who has done this?
I can't think of anyone....
If you would have taken your head out of your ass long enough & read my post, I was talking about education, preparation, and availability of contraceptives & other birth control issues.

'But Nooooooooooo,. you were you too busy being a f*cking dumbass.

I never mentioned the word poverty.

The pregnancy rate among high schoolers is dropping.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#845202 Jan 23, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's evident either you didnt read my post or lack the understanding of comprehension. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about me being poor azzhole! I was speaking on a friend of mines & his family dumass! I didn't want for nothing growing up & I don't want for nothing now. Seems to me all your descriptions of not so poor people are of an urban background. Ignorance is bliss. Those dudes your describing sounds a lot like me. I truly doubt they want for anything either. Let's just say we get money tax free. Did you at least read the statistics before you made your assumptions? The truly poor people sounds a lot like you, or at least those on welfare. Even with the influx in people receiving food stamps, there's still more white people on welfare then black people, or any people for that matter. But I see now. You think your better than black people. Like you deserve cellphones & things of luxury & black folks dont deserve shyt, am I right? As I clearly stated in my first post," don't talk about something you know nothing about! Go down the street and talk to your neighbor or maybe his daughter. Chances are 1 of them are on welfare and your racist I were to ignorant to see it. Them boys in those designer hoodies and jeans and where in Air Jordans make more money a day than you make per week farm boy!
You are an engineer?

Of what?

Hahahahahahahah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min James 68,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Scrutiny 178,111
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Handcuff ottoman 137
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,882
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago