Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,951)

Showing posts 779,001 - 779,020 of1,072,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dick Cheney

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
see i knew youd listen to reasoning.
you're not just damn dumb apes like i thought.
God bless your heart dem. Can you come down to my neck of the woods in Kenedy County, Texas?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want the answers to your bubba questions, think of this: you are not the product of lineage from any advanced civilization.
You only benefit from them.
Ya think? Nah, I'm not DB, honey. I don't need to play stoopid rhetorical games to make my points. I just jab the knife in and let you bleed out the painful answers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Dick Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like a great idea dem!
How about if I take you guys quail hunting?
Sure, Roy, but in Connecticut? What you got a game-farm as well as the roadside stand?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"yes" is from the Bronx, the armpit/crotch of America.
Enough said.
Pennsylvania HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Pennsylvania HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Pompano Beach, a/k/a Queens South.

What a joke!

Not in Pennsylvania (which is far nicer than NYC).

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Duffy?
Is that Daffy,s Irish cousin?
Making fun of my spell checker?

Obama's gaffe are funnier!!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Shades of an arrogant and pompous azz from the past.Kinda like Romney, no way to hide that smug know it all azz.
"poop"
The poster asked the poster to back up the BS he was spewing. As usual he refused. The poster was much like you, all mouth, no facts. He understands stoopid assholes like you are into BS and lies.
Peace
KMA
PS: Is this the summer your bil/fantasy will be released?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"foodstamps"
"poop" is big on washing balls, but only with his tongue, particularly 5 year old little boys. He will describe all his sexual exploits with little boys when his bio/fantasy is released some summer. Be patient.
Peace
Poor old pedophile Eed always willing to share his fantasy about little boys. Seemingly always totally unaware of just how goofy and uneducated he really is. Kinda sad to see an old goat like him continue to make a fool of himself.With my apologies to the goat.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Samboca wrote:
<quoted text> Randi Rhodes... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha...
"Samboca"
"silly" is getting desperate, one would have to be to offer a quote
from a nonentity like randi toades.
Peace

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Constitution does not contain any clause providing that the states have the power to declare federal laws unconstitutional.

Supporters of nullification have argued that the states' power of nullification is inherent in the nature of the federal system. They have argued that before the Constitution was ratified, the states essentially were separate nations. Under this theory, the Constitution is a contract, or "compact," among the states by which the states delegated certain powers to the federal government, while reserving all other powers to themselves. The states, as parties to the compact, retained the inherent right to judge compliance with the compact. According to supporters of nullification, if the states determine that the federal government has exceeded its delegated powers, the states may declare federal laws unconstitutional. Nullification supporters argue that the power to declare federal laws unconstitutional not only is inherent in the concept of state sovereignty, but also is one of the powers reserved to the states by the Tenth Amendment.

This view of the Constitution has been rejected by the federal courts, which consistently have held that under the Constitution, the states do not have the power to nullify federal laws. The courts have rejected the compact theory, finding that the Constitution was not a contract among the states. Rather, the Constitution was established directly by the people, as stated in the preamble: "We the people of the United States...." Under the Supremacy Clause of Article VI, the Constitution and federal laws adopted in pursuance thereof are the "supreme law of the land ... any thing in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." Federal laws therefore cannot be negated by the states. Rather, federal laws are valid and are supreme, so long as those laws were adopted in pursuance of—that is, consistent with—the Constitution. Determining whether a federal law is consistent with the Constitution requires interpretation of the law, which is inherently a judicial function. The federal judicial power granted by Article III of the Constitution gives the federal courts authority over all cases "arising under this Constitution [or] the laws of the United States." The federal courts therefore have the power to determine whether federal laws are constitutional, with the Supreme Court having final authority.

Thus, the federal courts have held that under the Constitution, federal law is controlling over state law, and the final power to declare federal laws unconstitutional has been delegated to the federal courts. The states therefore do not have the power to nullify federal law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_%2...
WRONG!!!

The state CAN deem Federal Law unconstitutional IF and only IF it violates the constitution.

Start there!!!

A clear and direct violation of our second amendment is a violation of our constitution therefore any state can mobilize their National Guard against any federal entity attempting to impose a violation to the constitution of the land!!!

Even the military is protected from following UNLAWFUL orders!!!

Take that while I prepare my second knockout!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
The poster asked the poster to back up the BS he was spewing. As usual he refused. The poster was much like you, all mouth, no facts. He understands stoopid assholes like you are into BS and lies.
Peace
KMA
PS: Is this the summer your bil/fantasy will be released?
I'm sorry Eed but I totally underestimated the degree of your ignorance. You honestly believe that I would ever tell you when where or maybe already you dumb azz. At least you have no way to go but up..That will give you something to live for....LOSER.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which group of post-civil rights democrats make in a capital crime to teach a slave to read or write?
Robert Byrd!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"foodstamps"
You are dreaming!!! No way could "poop" ever hook up with a hooker. He lacks the necessary tool. He likes little boys.
Peace
Once again we seem the reference to little boys, from the forums pedophile, crazy Eed. Very telling.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe v. Wade was a bad decision, even if one supports the right to choose.
"John Galt"
"dumos" is a liberatarion. In his mind all should have the right to commit murder/abortion, no one should be responsible for their actions.
Peace
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
"dumos" is a liberatarion. In his mind all should have the right to commit murder/abortion, no one should be responsible for their actions.
Peace
Old sleezy Eed is living proof that Orangutan's and warthogs do mate.
yes

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text> yes, the Bronx welfare recipient is melting down. LOL
Screen name impersonating, how original and childish.
Further proof of a manic meltdown by a Topix troll with nothing of substance to say.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
It's almost too funny for words. "Advanced civilizations" like, um, the Greeks, the Romans, the Chinee, the Mayan, the Minoan, the Egyptians. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah, it work out great fo' all of them din't it? So, ah, what about these "advanced civilizations" made them "great?" The ruins?
Nothing lasts forever, but all of them were around longer than we've been, so far. I suppose you think the Obaman Empire will be everlasting? You'll be calling him Otrauma before this is over.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Peace
Galt believes in choice, but Roe v. Wade is a bad decision because it is based on a "right to privacy" that does not exist in the Constitution.

Abortion laws should have been left to the states.
why

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Screen name impersonating, how original and childish.
Further proof of a manic meltdown by a Topix troll with nothing of substance to say.
Why is Bronx why-yes melting down when the leech is sucking off more governmental assistance than Obama's mother-in-law?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Bibi re-elected as PM of Israel. Lily will be so happy!
Yes, but the Likud party lost 10 seats in the Knesset.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 779,001 - 779,020 of1,072,300
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,633
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min No Warming 45,492
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 57 min newpoly 1,830
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 3 hr edogxxx 11
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••