Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,950)

Showing posts 778,981 - 779,000 of1,073,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
i agree with Homer.
lets everybody calm down, stop throwing feces, and lets all just start over.
new friends?
how about it?
Just getting a clue there duhmbo?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one theory.
Another theory is they were not as mentally capable as Cro Magnum, and lost a global war for territory and died out.
Correct. Theories abound. But then again I read just recently that Neanderthal sites have produced intricate tool and jewelry making on par with anything made by homo sapiens around that same era.

Regardless, many claim that the Neanderthal has gotten a bad rap. Put it this way: because the Spaniards conquered the Incas, do we deem the Incas to be an inferior human species? The American Indian?

If China pursues cultural genocide and promotes miscegenation with Tibetans, will we later look back on the dilution of "inferior" Tibetans as being a good thing?

Many of us today contain Neanderthal DNA remnants. Are those of us so "unfortunate" to be burdened with it to be considered inferior?

The Neanderthals could have disappeared for multiple reasons including miscegenation and starvation during the last Ice Age.

Theories...all of it, and the arguments both ways continue but I sense a growing consensus toward Homo-Neanderthal DNA commingling.

Time - Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans: http://tinyurl.com/35ldp2b

GeneologyDNA: http://www.genealogydna.com/neanderthal-dna-t...

Neanderthals, humans didn't make whoopee, study says: http://tinyurl.com/8bnjav3

Now, if Liberal DNA was mixed with Conservative DNA, THAT could easily lead to the extinction of human beings. At least rational ones.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
i adore santa...the baby jesus himself!
You're confused, Jesus and the cannonized patron "St Nicholas" were two different people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Counter flood, son, counter flood!

Counter flood too much and the ship will be aground on the bottom.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
What you think, electrical boy? you think your daughter's not a slut in any circumstances? People do whatever they have to to survive, sweetie. Isn't that your mantra? You ARE naive aren't you?
Assuming that the morality and lifestyles of others is on par with your own is a almost supreme act of rationalizing your depraved existence and behavior.

Tell it to the judge.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused, Jesus and the cannonized patron "St Nicholas" were two different people.
oh im quite correct!

jesus had a red suit and a white beard?
right?

i think you have your clay-mation xxmas stories mixed up in your head, flo.
Dick Cheney

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
i agree with Homer.
lets everybody calm down, stop throwing feces, and lets all just start over.
new friends?
how about it?
Sound like a great idea dem!

How about if I take you guys quail hunting?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ignorance is bliss section.
"foodstamps"
"poop" is big on washing balls, but only with his tongue, particularly 5 year old little boys. He will describe all his sexual exploits with little boys when his bio/fantasy is released some summer. Be patient.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, don't guess pal because you'll be wrong as usual.
Question__which law enforcement agency physically collects and reviews gun sale transactions at gun stores and pawn shops in your state? Who, in your state can relieve an elected Sheriff or states attorney from duty?
Stop being a fkn stooge of the right.
All academic anyway because gun control is going nowhere in Congress, except maybe for feel-good measures like background checks.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
But you go ahead. You cling to the notion that because of some pointless series of events that your daughter's not a slut but somebody else's is. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, there you go, honey. Now we know the truth. Only... it don't work that way.
Folks like you who enjoy talking to themselves more than to others are desperately seeking confirmation from themselves for failing to get enough from others.

Keep going. You'll eventually talk yourself into becoming proud of being a jerk-it and award yourself a Gold Star:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOPukes are a collection of circus clowns and that's all they'll ever be.
They love them in Hooterville, land of trailer parks, missed dental appointments, and missed optical exams.
"yes" is from the Bronx, the armpit/crotch of America.

Enough said.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The products of great "civilizations" have been exemplified by intelligentsia with time on their hands. Greek, Roman, Chinese, Mayan, Minoan, Egyptian, to name a few, were all advanced with slave labor.
Your examples paid their 'slaves' room and board, money, whatever, but it freed up their time. Even though they didn't hold the literal power of life and death over them, the premise is the same.
<makes fist, extends middle finger>
Love it.

Sounds like another famous Indian character: Dances With Wolves, Stands With Fist,....Makes Fist, Extends Middle Finger

How!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Dick Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like a great idea dem!
How about if I take you guys quail hunting?
see i knew youd listen to reasoning.

you're not just damn dumb apes like i thought.
yes

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
yes, the Bronx welfare recipient is melting down. LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, the same Brietbart that made a phony video that destroyed the career of Shirley Serrrod.

<quoted text>
Shirley Sherrod ran for the exits because she had a huge conflict of interest as one of the beneficiaries of the Pigford scam.

You know that, Demos/Tenzing.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, are you the intelligensia in this example or are you just one of the slaves? "Advanced? Advanced?" Um... it appears you've managed to overlook the obvious.
Um... it appears you've managed to overlook the obvious.

Your head's missing.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama quietly lets Chinese own U.S. energy resources

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-lets-chinese...

----

China owes the United States nearly ONE TRILLION DOLLARS from bonds they sold to US decades ago!

Everyone always goes on about how much WE owe to CHINA — but they’ve conveniently forgotten the fact that China owes US so much money!

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
It's almost too funny for words. "Advanced civilizations" like, um, the Greeks, the Romans, the Chinee, the Mayan, the Minoan, the Egyptians. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah, it work out great fo' all of them din't it? So, ah, what about these "advanced civilizations" made them "great?" The ruins?
If you want the answers to your bubba questions, think of this: you are not the product of lineage from any advanced civilization.

You only benefit from them.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

foodstamps_make_us_rich wrote:
<quoted text>
How many bags of coke have you purchased and hookers have you wined and dined on your army retirement?
"foodstamps"
You are dreaming!!! No way could "poop" ever hook up with a hooker. He lacks the necessary tool. He likes little boys.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where do the unmarried mothers fit in on your morality scale.
You said that the increased unwed births were a sign of declining morals implying they must be immoral.
Morality is in the eye of the beholder.

What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:

1. Finish high school

2. Do not have children out of wedlock

3. Do not have children before age 20

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 778,981 - 779,000 of1,073,183
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
This is a great ad. 18 min Harold B Alls 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 45,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 4 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 4 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE