Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,981 - 779,000 of 1,099,326 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All academic anyway because gun control is going nowhere in Congress, except maybe for feel-good measures like background checks.
Congress will regret it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
She missed the colonial era, westward expansion and such up to and including McKinley's trumped up Spanish-American War.
She'll probably come back and say that the Mau Maus invaded all of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas and made the white christians slaves.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

HINESVILLE, Ga.— A 22-year-old ex-soldier has pleaded guilty to more than 30 charges for his involvement with a group of Army soldiers who authorities say planned acts of domestic terrorism.

Prosecutor Isabel Pauley says Timothy Joiner pleaded guilty Tuesday to burglary, theft, violations of the street gang terrorism and prevention act and financial transaction card thefts among other offenses.

Officials say Joiner stole various items to provide bond for a jailed leader of FEAR. It is a self-described anarchist group led by soldiers who authorities say plotted to bomb a Savannah park fountain, poison apple orchards in Washington state and assassinate the president. Joiner served in Iraq.

Pauley says Joiner pleaded guilty as a first offender and is sentenced to five years in prison and 10 years of probation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/timo...
yes

Paramus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Bronx why-yes melting down when the leech is sucking off more governmental assistance than Obama's mother-in-law?
Screen name imitating, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old sleezy Eed is living proof that Orangutan's and warthogs do mate.

Jesus! How many times are you try and get Easy's attention? You are acting like a love starved little girl, old man.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And all the while screening the facts and reality away.
"poop"
Keep it up. You are slowly working your way up to being the #1 racist on this thread.
Peace
KMA
PS: Have you set a date or at least the summer your bio/fantasy will be released?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

A young girl who was shot in the head by another young child died from her wound on Tuesday, the Kansas City Star reported.

Trinity Ross, 4, was shot on January 10 in her Kansas City home while her stepmother was babysitting three other children. All of the children were under six-years-old.

The stepmother had left the room, heard a gun shot, and then found Trinity laying injured on the floor, according to police.

The woman said one of the children found a loaded revolver in a jacket hanging a chair. The jacket was left by one of the children’s father.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yO3C )
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll probably come back and say that the Mau Maus invaded all of Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas and made the white christians slaves.
Why would she blame your family?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A history lesson seems to be in order now....
January, 2001, total public debt was 5 trillion dollars.
dot-com bust
Arab jihad starts a global war
January, 2007, Democrats take control of all the purse strings of government. Total public debt was 8.5 trillion dollars, 3.5 trillin dollars having been added since the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring war on the United States. Annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
Please tell us what has happened to the debt and deficit since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a goddam thousand percent?
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt, and they still don't have enough money?
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
"DBWriter"
Please do not confuse "poop" with little things like facts. He prefers his specialties, lies, BS and whining. In "poops" mind, the answer to where are the monies to support the waste and stooped spending is more taxes on those who work and provide. He needs the revenue his rehab costs lots a money, tax payer money.
Peace
Slavic Baptist

Snohomish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe my freaking eyes, that fake president ODUNGO is back in business to ruin America. Hey guys, did you see, how arrogant this low life ODUNGO was. As always his chin up, higher then his flip-floppy dirty ears. Ha-ha-ha LOL, how about his fool Michelle's new hair cut, as if she some kind of high school girl or something. I couldn't watch their enagural circus though, because every time I see ODUNGO's face- I wanna vomit. Hopefully we impeach ODUNGO and send him back to his paradise Kenian mud hut, ha-ha-ha. Let him amuse us for a while, like his fool Michelle DUMBO did, I laughed. Then we will put him either in to JAIL, or deport him back to Kenya.LOLLOLLOL. PREEZY OF UNITED STEEZY ODUNGO LOL

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Constitution does not contain any clause providing that the states have the power to declare federal laws unconstitutional.
Supporters of nullification have argued that the states' power of nullification is inherent in the nature of the federal system. They have argued that before the Constitution was ratified, the states essentially were separate nations. Under this theory, the Constitution is a contract, or "compact," among the states by which the states delegated certain powers to the federal government, while reserving all other powers to themselves. The states, as parties to the compact, retained the inherent right to judge compliance with the compact. According to supporters of nullification, if the states determine that the federal government has exceeded its delegated powers, the states may declare federal laws unconstitutional. Nullification supporters argue that the power to declare federal laws unconstitutional not only is inherent in the concept of state sovereignty, but also is one of the powers reserved to the states by the Tenth Amendment.
This view of the Constitution has been rejected by the federal courts, which consistently have held that under the Constitution, the states do not have the power to nullify federal laws. The courts have rejected the compact theory, finding that the Constitution was not a contract among the states. Rather, the Constitution was established directly by the people, as stated in the preamble: "We the people of the United States...." Under the Supremacy Clause of Article VI, the Constitution and federal laws adopted in pursuance thereof are the "supreme law of the land ... any thing in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." Federal laws therefore cannot be negated by the states. Rather, federal laws are valid and are supreme, so long as those laws were adopted in pursuance of—that is, consistent with—the Constitution. Determining whether a federal law is consistent with the Constitution requires interpretation of the law, which is inherently a judicial function. The federal judicial power granted by Article III of the Constitution gives the federal courts authority over all cases "arising under this Constitution [or] the laws of the United States." The federal courts therefore have the power to determine whether federal laws are constitutional, with the Supreme Court having final authority.
Thus, the federal courts have held that under the Constitution, federal law is controlling over state law, and the final power to declare federal laws unconstitutional has been delegated to the federal courts. The states therefore do not have the power to nullify federal law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullification_%2...
"sonic"
O have a question for you. Washington State recently made pot legal. The state can not restrict the use of pot. The Feds are still busting folks for some pot offenses. How in the hell to they get away with that? Is it because Federal law takes presidence?
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman Empire and Greece has their period of greatness.
We might think twice, before doing the whistle past the graveyard ?
If we go the way of ancient and modern Rome and Greece, the Boy Messiah will serve to mark the end as the last Emperor(in his mind, at least).

Nero fiddled as ROme burned, the Jerk-In-Chief golfed as the republic collapsed under the weight of debt and undeserved entitlements.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Barbara Walters Hospitalized!!!!

Let's hope it sticks!!!

May she drown in her bedpan!
foursyearsandcou nting

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Can't wait until four years has come and gone!!
yes

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Screen name imitating, LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
Bronx yes-why continuing to cry and whine, even though Obammy continues to provide all the welfare and foodstamps her illegitimate off-spring demands from their Bronx dropout Babymama. LOL

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
http://www.usnews.com/news/art icles/2010/07/02/survey-ranks- obama-15th-best-president-bush -among-worst
The link to the list that shows Bush to be the 5th worst President in American History, with Obama being the 15th best one!!
Read it and weep, right wing losers!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
More selective Liberal Pablum.

Try an adult diet and you won't be loose in those sphyncter lips, dood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text> Future peoples will no doubt look back upon Disneyworld with awe of our greatness!
But they will remain puzzled why Goofy left and moved into the White House.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As with ever thing that you right wingers say, most is fabrication. My wife was killed by a drunk meth head driving a 18 wheeler, kinda like you did before you lost your license to drive. MORON. I never bragged about it. IDIOT. Read the book scumbag...Which is a promotion for a total loser like you. I sense your pain , and i love it. Cry bitch cry.
"poop"
The book is out!!!!
Is it available on line? Thru Barnes and Nobel?
Congratulations, I enjoy reading fiction. MacLean, Uris, L'Amour, Francis, Ambler, Norton, Christie, etal.
Why did you not let us know the best selling book of 2013 is now available? Modesty? So we can all purchase the book, what is the title.
Gee whiz, we have a best selling author on this thread, don't believe me? Ask "poop".
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
Say? If a womans vagina ooozes a white clumpy discharge similar to cottage cheeze is that bad?
Should I see my Doctor?
Just askin.
"dim"
Calm down. "silly" gets excited when you post the stuff you love to post.
Peace
KMA
fouryearsandcoun ting

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Republicans coming to clean up the mess in four years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min TRD 68,340
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 97,900
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 46,278
Abby 8/24/14 19 min RACE 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min JOEL 68,925
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Bye Bye USA 49,420
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min loose cannon 177,274
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago