Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#844982 Jan 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused, Jesus and the cannonized patron "St Nicholas" were two different people.
oh im quite correct!

jesus had a red suit and a white beard?
right?

i think you have your clay-mation xxmas stories mixed up in your head, flo.
Dick Cheney

Windsor, CT

#844983 Jan 22, 2013
dem wrote:
i agree with Homer.
lets everybody calm down, stop throwing feces, and lets all just start over.
new friends?
how about it?
Sound like a great idea dem!

How about if I take you guys quail hunting?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#844984 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ignorance is bliss section.
"foodstamps"
"poop" is big on washing balls, but only with his tongue, particularly 5 year old little boys. He will describe all his sexual exploits with little boys when his bio/fantasy is released some summer. Be patient.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844985 Jan 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, don't guess pal because you'll be wrong as usual.
Question__which law enforcement agency physically collects and reviews gun sale transactions at gun stores and pawn shops in your state? Who, in your state can relieve an elected Sheriff or states attorney from duty?
Stop being a fkn stooge of the right.
All academic anyway because gun control is going nowhere in Congress, except maybe for feel-good measures like background checks.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844986 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
But you go ahead. You cling to the notion that because of some pointless series of events that your daughter's not a slut but somebody else's is. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, there you go, honey. Now we know the truth. Only... it don't work that way.
Folks like you who enjoy talking to themselves more than to others are desperately seeking confirmation from themselves for failing to get enough from others.

Keep going. You'll eventually talk yourself into becoming proud of being a jerk-it and award yourself a Gold Star:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844987 Jan 22, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOPukes are a collection of circus clowns and that's all they'll ever be.
They love them in Hooterville, land of trailer parks, missed dental appointments, and missed optical exams.
"yes" is from the Bronx, the armpit/crotch of America.

Enough said.

Lapeer, MI

#844988 Jan 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The products of great "civilizations" have been exemplified by intelligentsia with time on their hands. Greek, Roman, Chinese, Mayan, Minoan, Egyptian, to name a few, were all advanced with slave labor.
Your examples paid their 'slaves' room and board, money, whatever, but it freed up their time. Even though they didn't hold the literal power of life and death over them, the premise is the same.
<makes fist, extends middle finger>
Love it.

Sounds like another famous Indian character: Dances With Wolves, Stands With Fist,....Makes Fist, Extends Middle Finger

How!
dem

Chicago, IL

#844989 Jan 22, 2013
Dick Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>
see i knew youd listen to reasoning.

you're not just damn dumb apes like i thought.
yes

Pompano Beach, FL

#844990 Jan 22, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
yes, the Bronx welfare recipient is melting down. LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844991 Jan 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, the same Brietbart that made a phony video that destroyed the career of Shirley Serrrod.

<quoted text>
Shirley Sherrod ran for the exits because she had a huge conflict of interest as one of the beneficiaries of the Pigford scam.

You know that, Demos/Tenzing.

Lapeer, MI

#844992 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, are you the intelligensia in this example or are you just one of the slaves? "Advanced? Advanced?" Um... it appears you've managed to overlook the obvious.
Um... it appears you've managed to overlook the obvious.

Your head's missing.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#844993 Jan 22, 2013
Obama quietly lets Chinese own U.S. energy resources

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-lets-chinese...

----

China owes the United States nearly ONE TRILLION DOLLARS from bonds they sold to US decades ago!

Everyone always goes on about how much WE owe to CHINA — but they’ve conveniently forgotten the fact that China owes US so much money!

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2012/...

Lapeer, MI

#844994 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
It's almost too funny for words. "Advanced civilizations" like, um, the Greeks, the Romans, the Chinee, the Mayan, the Minoan, the Egyptians. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah, it work out great fo' all of them din't it? So, ah, what about these "advanced civilizations" made them "great?" The ruins?
If you want the answers to your bubba questions, think of this: you are not the product of lineage from any advanced civilization.

You only benefit from them.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#844995 Jan 22, 2013
foodstamps_make_us_rich wrote:
<quoted text>
How many bags of coke have you purchased and hookers have you wined and dined on your army retirement?
"foodstamps"
You are dreaming!!! No way could "poop" ever hook up with a hooker. He lacks the necessary tool. He likes little boys.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844996 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where do the unmarried mothers fit in on your morality scale.
You said that the increased unwed births were a sign of declining morals implying they must be immoral.
Morality is in the eye of the beholder.

What is not disputable is that the best way for women to avoid a life of poverty is to do three things:

1. Finish high school

2. Do not have children out of wedlock

3. Do not have children before age 20
Dick Cheney

Windsor, CT

#844997 Jan 22, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
see i knew youd listen to reasoning.
you're not just damn dumb apes like i thought.
God bless your heart dem. Can you come down to my neck of the woods in Kenedy County, Texas?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844998 Jan 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want the answers to your bubba questions, think of this: you are not the product of lineage from any advanced civilization.
You only benefit from them.
Ya think? Nah, I'm not DB, honey. I don't need to play stoopid rhetorical games to make my points. I just jab the knife in and let you bleed out the painful answers.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844999 Jan 22, 2013
Dick Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Roy, but in Connecticut? What you got a game-farm as well as the roadside stand?
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#845000 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"yes" is from the Bronx, the armpit/crotch of America.
Enough said.
Pennsylvania HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#845002 Jan 22, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Pennsylvania HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Pompano Beach, a/k/a Queens South.

What a joke!

Not in Pennsylvania (which is far nicer than NYC).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 2 hr CHUCK B 1
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 2 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Hey U 50,660
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Amy 10-24 5 hr RACE 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]