Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,781 - 778,800 of 1,082,808 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

You know, it dawned on me yesterday after suffering in the cold as the 43rd high school or military marching band struggled past, that, that ceremony of induction pretty much summmed up America in a nutshell. We fumble along til the twelfth grade or the military sucks us in and then for about 30% of us there's some form of "higher education" for several years and then after that there's 30 or 40 years of doing almost nothing. All to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy banged out on some enormous drum over and over until your ears bleed or you die. Omigawd I feel so used.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see about old flacks family values...Wife is nutso..He is proud of being the town drunk...Professess to not having a clue that he is a stone right wing nutcase. Forever fabricating his fame and fortune and implimenting his daughters into his make believe fantasy world. Can a gun and a school be that far off????? Talk about nut cases.
Ghostie it must really bother you that my life is so exciting. Sorry about your luck. It must really suck having me in your head all the time. LMAO!!!!!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

What does a 47%'er do when they at the titty bar and need cash for a lap dance?

Hit the ATM with their EBT debit card!

http://m.nbc-2.com/default.aspx...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Borrowing this from another poster.

Gun control is like stopping drunken driving by making it harder for sober people to buy cars.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death …Gosh, no need- man she’ Fake It’ she was just standing next to the Great Pretender!!
Yes but nothing is too petty or pathetic to for y'all and I want to see that your paranoid, ridiculous needs are met.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

California 47%'ers take a vacation....

Use EBT cards to withdraw $12m in funds in Las Vegas!!!!

http://watchdog.org/43198/ebt-fraud-and-abuse...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A history lesson seems to be in order now....
January, 2001, total public debt was 5 trillion dollars.
dot-com bust
Arab jihad starts a global war
January, 2007, Democrats take control of all the purse strings of government. Total public debt was 8.5 trillion dollars, 3.5 trillin dollars having been added since the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring war on the United States. Annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
Please tell us what has happened to the debt and deficit since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a goddam thousand percent?
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt, and they still don't have enough money?
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
List????????

You know that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession???

I keep asking, you keep running.

Where did Bush get his money????

Is Boehner & the Republicans responsible now for the debt is 2011, 2012?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the "if we collect all the money from the wealthy, it doesn't fund the entire government" dumbass answer.
So unless you pay 3.8 trillion in taxes, you need not send in your federal income tax payments.
No this is the real answer that the libtards don't want to admit will need to happen. I didn't say anything about the rich not paying taxes. I said the middle class, lower to upper, are going to have to pony up to the bar. Just getting the money from the $200,000 and up crowd won't cut it. That is what he is trying to say. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps this thread should be replaced by one titled: The RE-ELECTION of Obama.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

What do starving 47%'ers in Florida do to eat?

They sell EBT cards and swinde state out of.....

$2million!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the "if we collect all the money from the wealthy, it doesn't fund the entire government" dumbass answer.
So unless you pay 3.8 trillion in taxes, you need not send in your federal income tax payments.
You have to be the densest poster on here. You rival a white dwarf star.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
You know, it dawned on me yesterday after suffering in the cold as the 43rd high school or military marching band struggled past, that, that ceremony of induction pretty much summmed up America in a nutshell. We fumble along til the twelfth grade or the military sucks us in and then for about 30% of us there's some form of "higher education" for several years and then after that there's 30 or 40 years of doing almost nothing. All to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy banged out on some enormous drum over and over until your ears bleed or you die. Omigawd I feel so used.
You're not just used but used-up. But all those guys loved it.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Poor Ohio 47%'ers loose their EBT CARD...

...and they order another....
and lose it....and order another....and another.....and another.....and another....

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ghostie it must really bother you that my life is so exciting. Sorry about your luck. It must really suck having me in your head all the time. LMAO!!!!!
What really bothers you is I see you as being totally transparent. I live the life that you pretend and wish to live, except much better and in much higher circles. Besides you only have a couple more weeks to listen to me and then it's off to other places. You are on here ten hours a day every day and then off to some bar and you call that exciting??? Make me laugh, you are one pretentious lowlife and it shows daily. Yet you refer to liberals in almost every post as being looney..Hello kettle.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are imitating blacks, a most unfortunate occurrence and an indication of a national decline in moral values.
If you leftwingers cared in the slightest about the black community, you would understand that the destruction of the family unit is the primary reason for lack of any progress. Families need fathers, not Obamaphones.
Typical right whiner calling unmarried mothers sluts.

I have news, better availability of contraceptives might prevent some of those pregnancies that were not planned. You know, like through planned Parenthood or through their health insurance policies - you know, the things you right whiners bitch about 24/7.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which group of post-civil rights democrats make in a capital crime to teach a slave to read or write?
So, is it post civil rights or post civil war? If you're going to perpetuate a horseshit construct, at least get the time-line straight.

Slavery was instrumental in the development of ALL advanced civilizations, including ours - you know it and I know it. Despicable as it is, slavery freed up great minds to accomplish great things.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

California's thirsty 47%'ers who need a drink can rest easy!

This liquor store has a ATM that accepts EBT cards!

http://www.ebtcardbalance.com/ebt-store-calif...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Borrowing this from another poster.
Gun control is like stopping drunken driving by making it harder for sober people to buy cars.
That poster was another moron, in most states the car buyer must possess a valid drivers license and proof of insurance, in my state it's illegal to sell or deliver a car to a person who is noticeably mentally impaired.

Maybe gun dealers should be as well regulated as car dealers eh?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No this is the real answer that the libtards don't want to admit will need to happen. I didn't say anything about the rich not paying taxes. I said the middle class, lower to upper, are going to have to pony up to the bar. Just getting the money from the $200,000 and up crowd won't cut it. That is what he is trying to say. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!!
You said exactly what I said you did.

During the debate on ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy was discussed, some right whiner would say you could take all the money & it wouldn't run the government so how would it help This is what you were talking about.

Right now, the economy is not strong enough to raise taxes on everyone. We need to raise revenues from sources where it will not damage the economy. Like the wealthy right now.

Just like we need to cut spending in areas that will not hurt the economy.

The best thing for our deficit problems is getting our economy back. Not drastically cutting spending. Not drastically raising taxes.

No one ever said that raising the tax rate on the wealthy was the only thing that needed to be done. You Flacktards are so stupid.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is it post civil rights or post civil war? If you're going to perpetuate a horseshit construct, at least get the time-line straight.
Slavery was instrumental in the development of ALL advanced civilizations, including ours - you know it and I know it. Despicable as it is, slavery freed up great minds to accomplish great things.
What about all those great minds who were slaves? Maybe it has held the entire world back and only after slavery was abolished did we begin to achieve our greatest accomplishments. You know they used to saw off arms/legs during the Civil War, unthinkable with today's medicines and advances in science.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Am 7-29 14 min Stina2 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min CDC 48,970
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 44 min Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,428
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000