Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844961 Jan 22, 2013
Apparently news has info that a former college roomate of Obama has come forward to confess a homosexual encounter with Obama.
Well.. Look at this!
The first black president AND the first Gay president !
Obama got it goin on dont he?
Mitt Romney

Chicago, IL

#844962 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You're making fools of yourselves! Do not let them win without a fight!(Angela, call me! Please)
i got your back, so to speak.
you can trust me, im mitt 'fkn' romney
Mitt Romney

Chicago, IL

#844963 Jan 22, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying the meltdown one post at a time.
whats this meltdown you speak of?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#844964 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where do the unmarried mothers fit in on your morality scale.
You said that the increased unwed births were a sign of declining morals implying they must be immoral.
There you go again. Don't you ever quit making up lies to fit your argument?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844965 Jan 22, 2013
Those ears obama has were made to grab while he sucks DICK !
carol

Chicago, IL

#844968 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
You might laugh now but remember: God is like Santa, he knows who's been naughty and nice and you liberal clowns may consider yourselves very lucky if coal is what he puts in your stockings.
i adore santa...the baby jesus himself!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844969 Jan 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right......making drugs easier to get could help a bunch (sarcasm).
Is fighting 'over' drugs as lethal as fighting 'on' drugs?
Really?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844970 Jan 22, 2013
Turn the NEWS ON !
Obama is gay !
its everywhere !
GOING VIRAL !

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844971 Jan 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say "We". That's an insult to the rest of us.
I forgot, you're not an American.

Sorry.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844972 Jan 22, 2013
i agree with Homer.
lets everybody calm down, stop throwing feces, and lets all just start over.
new friends?
how about it?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844973 Jan 22, 2013
No comments from Michelle yet.
Oh boy ! This is gonna be gggGreatT !
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#844974 Jan 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Don't you ever quit making up lies to fit your argument?
Here's another one for DuhAvey to ponder, while he ponders how to cap volcanic activity and its global warming effects on the environment-

More than 75,000 metric tons of spent nuclear fuel are stacked up at 122 temporary sites in 39 states, according to DOE reports. America's 104 commercial nuclear reactors produce about 2,000 metric tons of spent nuclear fuel each year. If all existing reactors were to be relicensed for 60 years, they would produce about 130,000 metric tons of spent nuclear fuel over that time, the DOE reported in 2008. Any new nuclear reactors would require additional long-term storage.

Are we still allowed to ponder at least the wisdom of some of the Ten Commandments here in America? I think we should be allowed to...and the Golden Rule too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844975 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one theory.
Another theory is they were not as mentally capable as Cro Magnum, and lost a global war for territory and died out.
Correct. Theories abound. But then again I read just recently that Neanderthal sites have produced intricate tool and jewelry making on par with anything made by homo sapiens around that same era.

Regardless, many claim that the Neanderthal has gotten a bad rap. Put it this way: because the Spaniards conquered the Incas, do we deem the Incas to be an inferior human species? The American Indian?

If China pursues cultural genocide and promotes miscegenation with Tibetans, will we later look back on the dilution of "inferior" Tibetans as being a good thing?

Many of us today contain Neanderthal DNA remnants. Are those of us so "unfortunate" to be burdened with it to be considered inferior?

The Neanderthals could have disappeared for multiple reasons including miscegenation and starvation during the last Ice Age.

Theories...all of it, and the arguments both ways continue but I sense a growing consensus toward Homo-Neanderthal DNA mingling.

Time - Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans: http://tinyurl.com/35ldp2b

GeneologyDNA: http://www.genealogydna.com/neanderthal-dna-t...

Neanderthals, humans didn't make whoopee, study says: http://tinyurl.com/8bnjav3
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#844976 Jan 22, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Turn the NEWS ON !
Obama is gay !
its everywhere !
GOING VIRAL !
Has potus and Congress passed a budget yet? No? Let us know when the media vultures have something worth harking.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#844977 Jan 22, 2013
dem wrote:
i agree with Homer.
lets everybody calm down, stop throwing feces, and lets all just start over.
new friends?
how about it?
Just getting a clue there duhmbo?

Lapeer, MI

#844978 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one theory.
Another theory is they were not as mentally capable as Cro Magnum, and lost a global war for territory and died out.
Correct. Theories abound. But then again I read just recently that Neanderthal sites have produced intricate tool and jewelry making on par with anything made by homo sapiens around that same era.

Regardless, many claim that the Neanderthal has gotten a bad rap. Put it this way: because the Spaniards conquered the Incas, do we deem the Incas to be an inferior human species? The American Indian?

If China pursues cultural genocide and promotes miscegenation with Tibetans, will we later look back on the dilution of "inferior" Tibetans as being a good thing?

Many of us today contain Neanderthal DNA remnants. Are those of us so "unfortunate" to be burdened with it to be considered inferior?

The Neanderthals could have disappeared for multiple reasons including miscegenation and starvation during the last Ice Age.

Theories...all of it, and the arguments both ways continue but I sense a growing consensus toward Homo-Neanderthal DNA commingling.

Time - Study: Neanderthal DNA Lives On in Modern Humans: http://tinyurl.com/35ldp2b

GeneologyDNA: http://www.genealogydna.com/neanderthal-dna-t...

Neanderthals, humans didn't make whoopee, study says: http://tinyurl.com/8bnjav3

Now, if Liberal DNA was mixed with Conservative DNA, THAT could easily lead to the extinction of human beings. At least rational ones.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#844979 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
i adore santa...the baby jesus himself!
You're confused, Jesus and the cannonized patron "St Nicholas" were two different people.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844980 Jan 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Counter flood, son, counter flood!

Counter flood too much and the ship will be aground on the bottom.

Lapeer, MI

#844981 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
What you think, electrical boy? you think your daughter's not a slut in any circumstances? People do whatever they have to to survive, sweetie. Isn't that your mantra? You ARE naive aren't you?
Assuming that the morality and lifestyles of others is on par with your own is a almost supreme act of rationalizing your depraved existence and behavior.

Tell it to the judge.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844982 Jan 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused, Jesus and the cannonized patron "St Nicholas" were two different people.
oh im quite correct!

jesus had a red suit and a white beard?
right?

i think you have your clay-mation xxmas stories mixed up in your head, flo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 182,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 6 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago