Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,741 - 778,760 of 1,098,892 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Are you running away from your original, stupid post??
I thought so.
I'm waiting for you to tell us how Beyonce lip synching affects our nation in any way, shape, or form.
It'd fit right in with your ignorance in defending the Republiclown Party for positions they haven't held in almost 50 years.
Or will you double down on your stupidity and maintain that yours isn't a party of racists and haters, in spite of massive evidence to the contrary??
<quoted text>
Nuculur …Why so Angry? Talk about running away-Who started the Birther controversy? You answer this Question than you can ask a Question, How’s That? Another question does a Zebra change Stripes?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Legislators in Missouri, Kansas and elsewhere look to nullify federal laws
In the eyes of most legal scholars, however, the efforts are unconstitutional.
"The states can't simply choose to defy and override a valid federal law," said Allen Rostron, a professor of constitutional law at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
The U.S. Constitution deems federal statutes "the supreme law of the land," Rostron said, a fact that was tested and confirmed by the Civil War. Attempts to invoke state supremacy have been shot down over the years by generations of U.S. Supreme Court decisions.
Read more here: http://midwestdemocracy.com/articles/states-l...
Your position does not account for state laws legalizing marijuana in defiance of federal law.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't run away, dufus. We're actually getting somewhere on where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Here's an answer you were too ignorant to come up with:
The question was, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
The answer suggested is "taxes"?
Who's going to pay those taxes?
You actually have to identify a source of money to answer the question.
Who's going to pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government?
Well....?
Who's going to pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government?
Mostly the middle class. Lower to upper. Not the rich. They don't have enough money.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
An anti American traitor, like you. I listened to a caller into Randi Rhodes yesterday who sounded exactly like you, it was totally amazing. Do you all read the same playbook? She tore him apart btw and he was left sputtering and then resorted to the same insults that most rightwing men do on here. What a trip.
Randi Rhodes...isn't she the drunk who smashed her face in leaving a bar? Or was that you?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Should we be surprise ….Confirmed: Beyoncé Lip-Synced the Star-Spangled Banner!!
I'll alert the media and call my congressman to demand impeachment hearings commence post-haste!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
Another shooting at a Texas College.
Geeze, who could have seen that coming...using only a digital camera, right?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you somehow think that LGBT has a letter in there for black? I asked you a simple question, but forget about it--what your full of is neither credible not the milk of human kindness.
Come on fake teacher, proof read already!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More like an elected officeholder reflecting the opinions of his constituents.
Lot of sheriffs are writing those letters, even in liberal counties.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You disagree? and if so, on what grounds?
She missed the colonial era, westward expansion and such up to and including McKinley's trumped up Spanish-American War.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights do i as a heterosexual have that you do not?
I am a heterosexual--don't know about you, and if you were, I would make an exception--but: In addition, according to a 2004 report from the U.S. General Accounting Office, there are at least 1,138 tangible benefits, protections, rights, and responsibilities that marriage brings couples and their kids—and that's just at the federal level. Add in state and local law, and the policies of businesses, employers, universities, and other institutions, and it is clear that the denial of marriage to couples and their kids makes a substantial impact on every area of life, from raising kids, building a life together, and caring for one another, to retirement, death, and inheritance. Most of these cannot be secured by private agreement or through lawyers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

guesswho wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi debil. Sounded pretty convincing at first. Mentioning Kelly Clarkson was a mistake.
Hi carol. The Debil doesn't make mistakes. He simply provides people with the opportunity to make their own mistakes; free will and all that, remember? You remember being the Debil don't you dear? And you still manage not to write the title with the proper respect. You pay for what you get, however.

Once you people started "American Idol" you were doomed, for if ever there was an oxen moron it's this. You and I both know that by the time Kelly Clarkson hits 35 she's going to be 285 with three fat kids and sleeping with the chauffeur. It's the American way.

Don't you remember yet, honey? It's the very first Commandment...

"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth."

But you realized it's meaning early on, didn't you, hon? So it was easier to just carve it out of there and split up one of the others so no one would notice. I noticed, carol, I notice every thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I always check to see if the chef is menstrating before I order my pulled pork sandwich.
Always the safe bet I say.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hard to have heroes when God himself forbids you from worshiping at their altars or buying the products they endorse? What would happen to the market then? What would happen to the money lenders? Chiselers in general?(One of my favorite puns here... you know, graven images... chiselers?..)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am a heterosexual--don't know about you, and if you were, I would make an exception--but: In addition, according to a 2004 report from the U.S. General Accounting Office, there are at least 1,138 tangible benefits, protections, rights, and responsibilities that marriage brings couples and their kids—and that's just at the federal level. Add in state and local law, and the policies of businesses, employers, universities, and other institutions, and it is clear that the denial of marriage to couples and their kids makes a substantial impact on every area of life, from raising kids, building a life together, and caring for one another, to retirement, death, and inheritance. Most of these cannot be secured by private agreement or through lawyers.
You know I love it when you talk dirty, and, since this last barrier to our love has inexorably fallen, what time would you like me to pick you up Saturday?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly.
Let's see about old flacks family values...Wife is nutso..He is proud of being the town drunk...Professess to not having a clue that he is a stone right wing nutcase. Forever fabricating his fame and fortune and implimenting his daughters into his make believe fantasy world. Can a gun and a school be that far off????? Talk about nut cases.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am a heterosexual--don't know about you, and if you were, I would make an exception--but: In addition, according to a 2004 report from the U.S. General Accounting Office, there are at least 1,138 tangible benefits, protections, rights, and responsibilities that marriage brings couples and their kids—and that's just at the federal level. Add in state and local law, and the policies of businesses, employers, universities, and other institutions, and it is clear that the denial of marriage to couples and their kids makes a substantial impact on every area of life, from raising kids, building a life together, and caring for one another, to retirement, death, and inheritance. Most of these cannot be secured by private agreement or through lawyers.
You lost him at 'I'.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Hell, we're not even sure you're a woman, let alone straight.

Now let's try working on comprehension. The question was

What rights do i as a heterosexual have that you don't?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing what some Sheriffs and elected officials will do or say in order to get or be elected.As the NRA comes running with money in hand. NRA, AKA [Not real Americans].Money first, human lives last.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Geeze, who could have seen that coming...using only a digital camera, right?
Probably old psycho DB finally went off the deep end...Those retarded midgets carry a real burden with that wheel barrow that he pushes around..
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll alert the media and call my congressman to demand impeachment hearings commence post-haste!!!
Death …Gosh, no need- man she’ Fake It’ she was just standing next to the Great Pretender!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago