Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844826 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical right whiner calling unmarried mothers sluts.
I have news, better availability of contraceptives might prevent some of those pregnancies that were not planned. You know, like through planned Parenthood or through their health insurance policies - you know, the things you right whiners bitch about 24/7.
"Slut" is your word.

My point is simply that women who bear children without a father in the home are on average dooming their children to a life of poverty.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#844827 Jan 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down and quit putting words into my mouth.
I'm as cool as a cucumber. Did I misinterpret where you were going?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844828 Jan 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and after the utter hot dam fool the Oregon Sheriff made of himself on TV you'd wonder why the others would even bother.
County Sheriffs don't enforce federal laws do they genius? They should be writing letters to the governors of their states__the ones that approve their budgets. ROFLMAO
County sheriffs are typically financed at the county level, not by the state.

If the federal government moved to confiscate guns, federal agents doing so in defiance of local law enforcement would create serious problems.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#844829 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Has been even before the Constitution was written. In fact they did everything they could to keep it from be ratified.
Ding-ding-ding we might have a winner here__it'll be close Galt's on the sauce again as is the laughing liberal, err dweeb.
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#844830 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh, say, does that Star Spangled Banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave.
Well, it used to.
Our military is about to become weakened.
And our freedoms thrown to the four winds.
But it used to. Warts and all.
oh carol you are such a fool!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844831 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
Bibi re-elected as PM of Israel. Lily will be so happy!
In one small corner of the world, sanity quietly glows.
yes

Paramus, NJ

#844832 Jan 22, 2013
Obama is the president of these United States of America 4 MORE YEARS like or not trolls.

GET OVER IT ALREADY AND STOP WHINING.

Tell your party to run better candidates next time if they expect to win.
Clowns don't win elections on the national level, only in Hooterville.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844833 Jan 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and how have the feds been dealing with that?
so busting guns stores for not following federal law will be commonplace. who's going to stop them? the State Police? but oh wait. do they get in the way of busting pot shops? no?
and there ya go.
The Obama Regime has stated that they will not enforce federal law on marijuana. Unfortunately for pot sellers and users, a different administration after 2016 might decide to change that policy, and there is no retroactive immunity.

Pot users probably have no problem, but large-volume pot sellers are running a significant risk.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844834 Jan 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news,too: even sluts can become biological mothers.
Give them an EBT Card, a First Slut haircut and then the Entitlement Tribe will dance on Pennsylvania Ave.
Thank you for letting us into your personal life. I really don't think your wife will appreciate your honesty here.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844836 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Slut" is your word.
My point is simply that women who bear children without a father in the home are on average dooming their children to a life of poverty.
You called them immoral.
Anonymous

Ironton, OH

#844837 Jan 22, 2013
yes wrote:
Obama is the president of these United States of America 4 MORE YEARS like or not trolls.

You are so right !!! My sentiments exactly.... They only need clowns in a circus !!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844838 Jan 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and how have the feds been dealing with that?
so busting guns stores for not following federal law will be commonplace. who's going to stop them? the State Police? but oh wait. do they get in the way of busting pot shops? no?
and there ya go.
Federal agents busting gun stores is one thing, but federal raids on private homes will destroy the Democrat Party, starting with Harry Reid.

Lapeer, MI

#844839 Jan 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
"Harvard Prof Says Neanderthal Clones Possible but Experts Doubt It"
Some say such experiments were widely carried out by Nazi scientists during WWII giving birth to the sub-species known as Right Wingus Americanus.
Think about it ... the timing's right, they bred, they bought mobile homes ...
From all recent accounts, the Neanderthals were just as intelligent and resourceful as their Homo Sapiens counterparts. Their biological structure, however, was more demanding of nutrition from the surrounding Ice Age environment and so they lost out.

You, on the other hand, have an extremely efficient biology.

You can live off of nothing but sh*t and be happy about it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#844840 Jan 22, 2013
In a victory for the Obama administration, the Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to review a case challenging the authority of the Environmental Protection Agency to set air quality standards, Reuters reports. The decision leaves in place a 2010 rule limiting sulfur dioxide emissions.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844841 Jan 22, 2013
Don't fret Homer your Welfare checks in the Mail.
Dont spend it all at the titty bar like you did last month.!
Thank god for that EBT CARD YOU GOT HUH?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844842 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you (Ghost/Debil), Flack did not murder his wife and child while driving drunk. Or so you have bragged.
As with ever thing that you right wingers say, most is fabrication. My wife was killed by a drunk meth head driving a 18 wheeler, kinda like you did before you lost your license to drive. MORON. I never bragged about it. IDIOT. Read the book scumbag...Which is a promotion for a total loser like you. I sense your pain , and i love it. Cry bitch cry.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844843 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You called them immoral.
Liar. That word was not used. But it does apply.

Lapeer, MI

#844844 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for letting us into your personal life. I really don't think your wife will appreciate your honesty here.
Yep. That's why you're known as ImaginaryDave.

Imagine that:>
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#844845 Jan 22, 2013
yes wrote:
Incorrect; Obama just won on the national level.
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bentonville, AR

#844846 Jan 22, 2013
'Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise'

Poor starving California EBT card HOLDING 47%'ers take a cruise out of Miami!!!!!

http://www.kesq.com/California-Welfare-Money-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only sex 15 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 16 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 33 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,957
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 43 min Read NO_3 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Earthling-1 47,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]