Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,936)

Showing posts 778,701 - 778,720 of1,072,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black illegitimacy was 25% in 1965, is now 72%.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39993685/ns/healt...
Was unable to confirm your claim about black high school education rates in 1070, but having a high school "diploma" (certificate of attendance) means nothing about educational level.
Hey moron, if not for illegitimacy you wouldn't be here.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming Debil: plausible deniability. Yup, you're a Bush student.
Remember Rumsfeld: "we don't know what we don't know and we know what we don't know" or some such gibberish
Throughout human history all the "evil" in the world has been attributed to the Devil (debil) at some point. It's likely Hitler blamed him for having to shoot himself and to wear itchy Liederhosen as a child. Probably, to Hitler, it was the Devil that planted him next to Isla Klinghoffer's house around 6 pm every Friday when she would take a bath in front of the open window and would stand and rinse her hair revealing the tiny pink rosebuds blooming on her nubile chest. All things evil can be traced back to the Devil/debil in some fashion. It's not brain surgery.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

None of that is me. That's just debil making fools of you all again. You get what you deserve.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

In light of recent events I feel I need to make a public statement of my views on this subject. As the Sheriff of Collin County, Texas, I have for the past 28 years served to protect and keep safe all citizens of our county, recognizing the trust placed in me with this profoundly important responsibility.

Unfortunately, the recent surge in the numbers of innocent victims who have died at the hands of unstable criminals has prompted politicians in Washington to seek to pass laws that would seriously erode the constitutional rights of innocent and law abiding citizens.

Neither I, nor any of my deputies, will participate in the enforcement of laws that violate our precious constitutional rights, including our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

As long as I remain Sheriff of Collin County, I will not participate in the actions of misguided politicians who seek to impede our citizen’s right to all of the privileges afforded by our Constitution.

Respectfully,

Terry G. Box
Sheriff, Collin County Texas
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So??
That means he must forfeit to Rmoney??
Your stupidity is amusing to me.
But it's likely ruined your sorry life!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur what would ruin my Day is if you stop Posting!! It’s cheap entertainment!!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican" was in quotes, you dimwit.
lol! I think most republicans are in quotes, son.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

After getting his sorry ass handed to him with his ignorance concerning American Capitalists support for Hitler, Waxturd falls back on his usual subhuman ignorance.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text> your boozing before Happy Hour is very unattractive

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black illegitimacy was 25% in 1965, is now 72%.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39993685/ns/healt...
Was unable to confirm your claim about black high school education rates in 1070, but having a high school "diploma" (certificate of attendance) means nothing about educational level.
It was a typo, should have been 1970.

Since you are talking about legitimate births, the gap between white women & Black women has been shrinking. It was 7 times higher now its less than double.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Are you running away from your original, stupid post??

I thought so.

I'm waiting for you to tell us how Beyonce lip synching affects our nation in any way, shape, or form.

It'd fit right in with your ignorance in defending the Republiclown Party for positions they haven't held in almost 50 years.

Or will you double down on your stupidity and maintain that yours isn't a party of racists and haters, in spite of massive evidence to the contrary??
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur what would ruin my Day is if you stop Posting!! It’s cheap entertainment!!

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet a lot of things are tough for you. Ignorance seems to come pretty easy for you though.
Ten "brilliant" judge-its for this dumbass post? Is there any doubt who Jimmy really is?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all only read what you want to read and disregard the proscriptions against eating pork or touching a menstruating woman or eating food prepared by a menstruating woman and all sorts of fcked up Bronze Age sht.
I always check to see if the chef is menstrating before I order my pulled pork sandwich.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
None of that is me. That's just debil making fools of you all again. You get what you deserve.
Debil or Ghost or whatever...it's all the same racist scumbag.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Should we be surprise ….Confirmed: Beyoncé Lip-Synced the Star-Spangled Banner!!
Show a reputable source, you stupid racist 'tard. Didn't you watch it? Didn't see her when she had to remove the earpiece to stop the echo? That's a long way from lip synching...you didn't see any throat movement of course. Maybe we'll get lucky and Jay-Z can sue you for all your worth...he really doesn't need the buck thirty, but every time one of you fools is exposed, and angel gets his wings...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
In light of recent events I feel I need to make a public statement of my views on this subject. As the Sheriff of Collin County, Texas, I have for the past 28 years served to protect and keep safe all citizens of our county, recognizing the trust placed in me with this profoundly important responsibility.
Unfortunately, the recent surge in the numbers of innocent victims who have died at the hands of unstable criminals has prompted politicians in Washington to seek to pass laws that would seriously erode the constitutional rights of innocent and law abiding citizens.
Neither I, nor any of my deputies, will participate in the enforcement of laws that violate our precious constitutional rights, including our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
As long as I remain Sheriff of Collin County, I will not participate in the actions of misguided politicians who seek to impede our citizen’s right to all of the privileges afforded by our Constitution.
Respectfully,
Terry G. Box
Sheriff, Collin County Texas
Idiots like him are pretty much what you fanatical rightwing cowboys have become...A pack of paranoid, fear mongoring, gun totting, draft dodging wimps. All you programmed gun powder brains are obsessed fanatical killers waiting for something bad to happen and more than not it happens to a family member.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Loving our country
Even when the other guy wins
These days we are hearing from some on the Right distressing parallels to emotions expressed on the Left after George W. Bush’s re-election victory in 2004. In each case, those upset see these national referenda as indicating the corruption and sinfulness of the American body politic — and weaknesses within the very American system.
....Of course, it’s also possible that these elections featured two candidates, one of whom got a few million more votes than the other guy — in a country that’s fairly evenly divided ideologically, and has been for decades.
No matter. It appears that, for many people, love of country has become conditional. So long as the country is on the course they choose, they’re full of joy in its traditions and ceremonies, and happy to pay respects to its officers and to ruminate on its remarkable progress over the centuries.
When things don’t go their way, the ceremonies are meaningless, the traditions are empty; the nation’s officers deserve no respect, and it is only making progress toward evil.
Which raises an interesting question: If love of country is conditional in this way, is it love of country — or really love of self substituting for love of country?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
Let me just go on the record here if I may, Homer has always loved this country equally no matter who-the-fck was/is president and always will.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
How do we know you're not the debil?
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
After getting his sorry ass handed to him with his ignorance concerning American Capitalists support for Hitler, Waxturd falls back on his usual subhuman ignorance.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
lowlifeobamafoodstamplickerfor sure say what? LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a typo, should have been 1970.
Since you are talking about legitimate births, the gap between white women & Black women has been shrinking. It was 7 times higher now its less than double.
Whites are imitating blacks, a most unfortunate occurrence and an indication of a national decline in moral values.

If you leftwingers cared in the slightest about the black community, you would understand that the destruction of the family unit is the primary reason for lack of any progress. Families need fathers, not Obamaphones.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil or Ghost or whatever...it's all the same racist scumbag.
Now Mr. hypocrite you are on a subject that cowardly idiots like you "OWN". SCUMBAGS.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes
Ok. We're actually getting somewhere.

The question was, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

The answer suggested is "taxes"?

Who's going to pay those taxes?

You actually have to identify a source of money to answer the question.

Who's going to pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 778,701 - 778,720 of1,072,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 173,614
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 16 min reality is a crutch 7
Abby 7-11 20 min Kuuipo 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Maverick 808 45,473
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min scirocco 68,157
Amy 7-11 40 min Toj 12
Word (Dec '08) 46 min Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE