Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,681 - 778,700 of 1,100,226 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#844682 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like him are pretty much what you fanatical rightwing cowboys have become...A pack of paranoid, fear mongoring, gun totting, draft dodging wimps. All you programmed gun powder brains are obsessed fanatical killers waiting for something bad to happen and more than not it happens to a family member.
Ok....

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Got an answer for that one? If you can't answer that question, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.

.... unless, the answer is money will start growing on trees.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844683 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly I neither know nor care anymore. I'm simply doing what I think is right and beyond that, he or they can do what they please.
And all the while screening the facts and reality away.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844684 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. We're actually getting somewhere.
The question was, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
The answer suggested is "taxes"?
Who's going to pay those taxes?
You actually have to identify a source of money to answer the question.
Who's going to pay the taxes to pay for Obama's government?
Oh, hi, DB, I see the little people let you go at last. Did you get their oil? Oh my! Sometimes I amuse myself!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#844686 Jan 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I wonder what her daughter thinks! Let us hope that the young people, the offspring of these racists break away from the cycle of hate. The future is our young people and racism is a learned behavior.
What's happening to King's message is part of a larger trend in American history: a deliberate attempt to "misremember" race, says Branch, the civil rights author.
"That is the temptation of American history, to say we don't need to deal with race anymore. We misremembered the Civil War for a 100 years, thinking that it had nothing to do with slavery and that the glorious old wonderful South was like 'Gone with the Wind,' " Branch says.
What Branch calls "misremembering" others call recapturing King's conservative legacy.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/19/us/mlk-conserva... []
fortunately for society you are squirreled away on topix 24/7 and not out teaching your brand of racism, redistribution and "social justice" (of course, for everyone who lives outside of 666 Ostentatious Lane, Boca Raton---c/strees Pretentious Drive & Hypocrite Way).
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#844689 Jan 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten "brilliant" judge-its for this dumbass post? Is there any doubt who Jimmy really is?
If we all give a thumb's up will you finally jump off a cliff?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844690 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>a mental disorder that promotes those diagnosed with mental disorders have more rights than the public.
'Cuomo’s adult-home order is crazy: critics
By CHUCK BENNETT
Posted: 1:08 AM, January 22, 2013
The city’s population of mentally deranged street people may explode because of new regulations signed by Gov. Cuomo last week that forbid privately run adult homes from accepting new residents, advocates warned.
“Hospitals can’t discharge to us,” said Jeffrey Edelman, who runs adult homes in Queens and The Bronx.“Within a week, the hospitals will be starting to get backed up, and they are going to have big problems.”
The change is part of the state’s efforts to comply with a federal court ruling that found institutionalizing the mentally ill in adult homes wrongly segregates them.
An estimated 4,000 to 6,000 mentally ill people, the majority in New York City, could be affected.
“My residents need reminders several times a day to take their medications and see their doctors,” Edelman said.“My residents used to be in homeless shelters and went from hospital to hospital.”
Read more: Critics warn of rise in mentally ill vagrants after Cuomo limits adult homes - NYPOST.com http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cuomo_adul...
yeah! Libtardism is the answer!! What a bunch of loons.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844692 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Got an answer for that one? If you can't answer that question, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.
.... unless, the answer is money will start growing on trees.
And just where were you while the Bush and Republican's were piling up all of this debt?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844693 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't run away, dufus. We're actually getting somewhere on where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
Here's an answer you were too ignorant to come up with:
The question was, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
The answer suggested is "taxes"?
Who's going to pay those taxes?
You actually have to identify a source of money to answer the question.
Well....?
Again with the "questions." I see, I think, you need the answers delivered more slowly so you can understand them better: W...E.... A.. R.. E... English as a second language, huh? If you ask the same fucking question again I'm going to have carol kill herself in the most horrible way possible. Her balls are in your court, Sancho.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#844694 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Republican" was in quotes, you dimwit.
That should be quotation marks, not quotes, but what difference would that make, "Retard"?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844695 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Democrats today do not represent the Southern Democrats in the past.
They are just perpetrating racism as an issue for political gain.
Are they not?
Pointing out the racism on the right and in the Republican Party is "perpetuating racism" how?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844696 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
I think that the only way to stop the complete takeover of the governement by liberals would be to attack the spending side by other means.
Instead of revamping Social Security perhaps we could simply work to lower prohibitions on tobacco and condom use? If more of these liberals could be encouraged to smoke heavily and rut like wild animals without any sort of protection that would surely achieve the same ends with less fuss.
Hi debil.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844697 Jan 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
It's tough to take you rightwingers seriously anymore.
Anymore?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844698 Jan 22, 2013
I feel so strange... dizzy... it was only a little dry Sack... fall..i....
John C

Dallas, TX

#844699 Jan 22, 2013
Inauguration Day + 1 and with the wind to our backs having proven that no amount of money spent on disinformation, agitation or propaganda can put the American people back to sleep, in the way that we must have been over the last 30 years, as we let millions of jobs slip away to foreign lands or into the hands of imported cheap labor. NOW IS THE TIME to commit to supporting each other and creating jobs for ourselves. Buy American made products, when you shop, know which brands are Made in the USA and create a job for another American who will buy something that you produce, or sell, or transport by truck or train, or that somehow created a job for a fellow American.
Find it (there is a lot of American made stuff out there) and when you need or want it, then buy it and leave the imported stuff on the shelf collecting dust.
UnitedAmericanConsumer.com John C.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844701 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That should be quotation marks, not quotes, but what difference would that make, "Retard"?
Leo... Leo... hel.. help me... I think... I've be.. been... drugged.... hel..p.. please...
carol

Orlando, FL

#844702 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
I certainly appreciate all the "brilliant bulbs," green checks and orange stars I'm getting from my fellow throwbacks, even if it IS that debil!
They just like me more than you apparently. And aren't looking at the location or reading your posts of which I make a point of doing.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#844703 Jan 22, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If we all give a thumb's up will you finally jump off a cliff?
I'm sure that many people that find themselves in your company have considered jumping off a cliff. It crossed my mind after reading your endless redundant inane posts here.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#844704 Jan 22, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
My favorite part of Mr. Obama's speech was when he used the names of Seneca Falls, Selma, & Stonewall in America's move towards equality. We are moving forward in the struggle for full equality for all Americans.

Seneca Falls (women's rights)
Selma (African American rights)
Stonewall (gay rights)
That is how liberals attempt to become famous!!!

What about the right of turtles to live free from light?

The right of cows not to be eaten as hamburgers?

The right of Bill Clinton to sexually harass any intern?

The right of kids to get tax payer school dinners? Are you willing to let them starve?

What about the right of poor lazy ghetto liberals to own a free house? Isn't it fair?

See? Liberals are idiot hypocritical scums of the earth easy to fool by Benghazi, Fast and Furious and a Muslim president!!!

Not us conservatives, we are the adults in here!
guesswho

Orlando, FL

#844705 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil or Ghost or whatever...it's all the same racist scumbag.
He's just so NEEDY.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#844707 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Except those who work for a living.
Correct!!!

Fight for the right of snails and you will become a famous liberal and live off liberal government grants!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min lmao 46,314
Abby 8-29 54 min pde 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 57 min andet1987 1,452
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 569
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,652
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,989
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mimi Seattle 97,933
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,384
Amy 8-29 10 hr Kuuipo 13
•••