Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#844848 Jan 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say "We". That's an insult to the rest of us.
lol! Counter flood, son, counter flood!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#844849 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
Another shooting at a Texas College.
Another shooting on the south side of Chicago...
Another shooting in Harlem...
Another shooting in East LA...
Another shooting in (fill in the name of any Obamaville)...
carol

Orlando, FL

#844850 Jan 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have news,too: even sluts can become biological mothers.
Give them an EBT Card, a First Slut haircut and then the Entitlement Tribe will dance on Pennsylvania Ave.
Well, that's not quite fair, is it? I mean the truth is you could turn me or any other, um, "striver," loose in the Mormon Tabernacle and in a few days we'd have a line of what you call "sluts" throwin' their holy underwear at me. Slut is as slut does, my friend. It knows no barriers, financial, sociological, religious. Your cheap slut is just my cheap slut in an unattractive pantsuit. You're a slut, honey. You'd do anything for money. Isn't that the definition of a slut?
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bentonville, AR

#844851 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As with ever thing that you right wingers say, most is fabrication. My wife was killed by a drunk meth head driving a 18 wheeler, kinda like you did before you lost your license to drive. MORON. I never bragged about it. IDIOT. Read the book scumbag...Which is a promotion for a total loser like you. I sense your pain , and i love it. Cry bitch cry.
Call the wagon!

47%'er gone cuckoo!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844852 Jan 22, 2013
Bye ! Got better things to do than read you peoples Problems !
Cant make money typing all day folks...
GET A LIFE !

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#844853 Jan 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
From all recent accounts, the Neanderthals were just as intelligent and resourceful as their Homo Sapiens counterparts. Their biological structure, however, was more demanding of nutrition from the surrounding Ice Age environment and so they lost out.
You, on the other hand, have an extremely efficient biology.
You can live off of nothing but sh*t and be happy about it.
That's one theory.
Another theory is they were not as mentally capable as Cro Magnum, and lost a global war for territory and died out.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844854 Jan 22, 2013
What you think, electrical boy? you think your daughter's not a slut in any circumstances? People do whatever they have to to survive, sweetie. Isn't that your mantra? You ARE naive aren't you?
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844855 Jan 22, 2013
Poor starving 47%'ers....

Give them an EBT card so transactions are discreet!

30 people involved and $2m in swindled taxpayer funds!

http://www.ebtcardbalance.com/oklahoma-city-w...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#844856 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
County sheriffs are typically financed at the county level, not by the state.
If the federal government moved to confiscate guns, federal agents doing so in defiance of local law enforcement would create serious problems.
Nah, don't guess pal because you'll be wrong as usual.

Question__which law enforcement agency physically collects and reviews gun sale transactions at gun stores and pawn shops in your state? Who, in your state can relieve an elected Sheriff or states attorney from duty?

Stop being a fkn stooge of the right.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844857 Jan 22, 2013
But you go ahead. You cling to the notion that because of some pointless series of events that your daughter's not a slut but somebody else's is. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, there you go, honey. Now we know the truth. Only... it don't work that way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844858 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As with ever thing that you right wingers say, most is fabrication. My wife was killed by a drunk meth head driving a 18 wheeler, kinda like you did before you lost your license to drive. MORON. I never bragged about it. IDIOT. Read the book scumbag...Which is a promotion for a total loser like you. I sense your pain , and i love it. Cry bitch cry.
If the left wants meaningful school safety, then they should lock up nutjobs like Ghost.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#844859 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It was, as stated, post civil rights. Seems perfectly simple, but I can see that the Mudbuilder of modulars might not get it..."slavery freed up great minds to accomplish great things"??? I still can't believe you said that. Just who accomplished great things by having slaves? Shakespeare? Watt? Edison? Gates? <rolls eyes, shakes head>
The products of great "civilizations" have been exemplified by intelligentsia with time on their hands. Greek, Roman, Chinese, Mayan, Minoan, Egyptian, to name a few, were all advanced with slave labor.

Your examples paid their 'slaves' room and board, money, whatever, but it freed up their time. Even though they didn't hold the literal power of life and death over them, the premise is the same.
<makes fist, extends middle finger>
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844860 Jan 22, 2013
Oregon EBT 47%'ers are so ethical that a thousand a month are investigated for fraud....

http://www.ktvz.com/news/Food-Stamp-Abuse-Tac...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#844862 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the left wants meaningful school safety, then they should lock up nutjobs like Ghost.
lol! As opposed to Arpaio's posse?!?!?! Talk about lawless!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844863 Jan 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
In a victory for the Obama administration, the Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to review a case challenging the authority of the Environmental Protection Agency to set air quality standards, Reuters reports. The decision leaves in place a 2010 rule limiting sulfur dioxide emissions.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
...and 20 lowland gorillas are beating on their chests in jubilation!....
carol

Orlando, FL

#844864 Jan 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The products of great "civilizations" have been exemplified by intelligentsia with time on their hands. Greek, Roman, Chinese, Mayan, Minoan, Egyptian, to name a few, were all advanced with slave labor.
Your examples paid their 'slaves' room and board, money, whatever, but it freed up their time. Even though they didn't hold the literal power of life and death over them, the premise is the same.
<makes fist, extends middle finger>
So, um, are you the intelligensia in this example or are you just one of the slaves? "Advanced? Advanced?" Um... it appears you've managed to overlook the obvious.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844865 Jan 22, 2013
It's almost too funny for words. "Advanced civilizations" like, um, the Greeks, the Romans, the Chinee, the Mayan, the Minoan, the Egyptians. Hahahahahahahahahahaha, yeah, it work out great fo' all of them din't it? So, ah, what about these "advanced civilizations" made them "great?" The ruins?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#844866 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In the midst of economic failure, the czars celebrate as they pacify the masses with Obamaphones.
Leave it to Liely to dribble all over that post. She cemented in her food stamps for the next four years, life can't get any better....She gots her free'Obamaphone', she gots her free 'internet'.. she in fat city....
yes

Paramus, NJ

#844867 Jan 22, 2013
740democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right !!! My sentiments exactly.... They only need clowns in a circus !!
The GOPukes are a collection of circus clowns and that's all they'll ever be.
They love them in Hooterville, land of trailer parks, missed dental appointments, and missed optical exams.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844868 Jan 22, 2013
In allllll the history of the world no civilization has managed to survive even a very few centuries. Ours is no exception despite what the President may imply. People are people and, when faced with the big choices they inevitably make the wrong ones, like you do. Over and over and over and over.... the lesson to be drawn from your analogy is much simpler than the one you think you're conveying: people suck at thinking ahead beyond their own immediate needs. The most insightful person on earth knows enough to simply sit down and watch. Any other course will lead inexorably to disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sunshine 181,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,183
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,851
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 16
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 6 hr Cracker Jack 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago