Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,932)

Showing posts 778,621 - 778,640 of1,072,047
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing surrounding Obama that isn't rife with fraud.
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Hoaxes always cause disaster. We won't be the first nation in the history of civilization to be exempted from that rule.
LOL! Classic!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you somehow think that LGBT has a letter in there for black? I asked you a simple question, but forget about it--what your full of is neither credible not the milk of human kindness.
I know Democrats today do not represent the Southern Democrats in the past.

They are just perpetrating racism as an issue for political gain.

Are they not?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

It's tough to take you rightwingers seriously anymore.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trillions spent on changing the world based on unproven global warming "science."
lol! That's generally how things work in the real world son!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Samboca wrote:
<quoted text> Joe Scarborough... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha...
lily loves him. He's the Rush Limbaugh of the left on qualudes nobofy watches except for lily.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd and his puppets love the stupid card.

It's the only one they ever play!!
Waxturd wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the race card
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Scarborough should step up to the plate and take an active role in politics instead of schmoozing with his morning menagerie.
lol! I wish fart news as a company would do just that! For once, they can be honest!

Well, it is a dream anyway!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

WICHITA, Kan (Reuters)- Closed since 2009 after its doctor was murdered, one of the country's most embattled abortion clinics is scheduled to reopen this spring over renewed objections of abortion opponents.

Controversy over the clinic in Wichita, Kansas is building as the country observes the 40th anniversary on Tuesday of the Roe vs. Wade U.S. Supreme Court ruling that made abortion legal in at least the first three months of pregnancy.

An abortion rights group bought the building where George Tiller was among only a few doctors in the country to do late-term abortions before he was gunned down at a Wichita church. Scott Roeder is serving a life sentence after testifying that he killed Tiller, 67, to stop abortions.

Tiller owned the clinic and his family decided to close it down and withdraw from any involvement there after his murder.

Anti-abortion groups are trying to block or delay the reopening of the clinic through a rezoning petition and complaints to the city that permits haven't been issued as required for the clinic's indoor remodeling.

"Once they get the permits we'll be off to the next thing - we will try to persuade contractors not to work there," said Cheryl Sullenger of the Wichita chapter of Operation Rescue.

The attempted roadblocks cast in front of the clinic before it even opens are not discouraging leaders of the organization that bought the building, where abortions, family planning and other gynecological care would be offered.

"We will continue to move forward to see that women have their rights," said Julie Burkhart, who worked with Tiller's clinic for eight years on political and legislative issues. "It's incredibly important because women in this region need access to good medical care."

Since the clinic closed, women in the Wichita area have had to travel at least 150 miles to Oklahoma City or Kansas City for abortions.

Burkhart directs a non-profit organization called Trust Women Foundation Inc, which now owns the single-story, nearly windowless clinic building that sits between a busy highway and a neighborhood of single-family homes.

Tiller's murder spawned formation of the organization with the goal of reopening a clinic, Burkhart said. It took 2-1/2 years to plan a new clinic, look for possible locations and raise money to buy the building, she said. Burkhart is braced for persistent opposition.

"This is absolutely one of the most difficult things I have had to do in my life," said Burkhart, 46. "I have a lot of brave people working with me."

CONSTANT PICKETING

The clinic was the site of constant picketing. Burkhart's home has also been picketed and she has been referred to as a killer in anti-abortion brochures, she said.

http://news.yahoo.com/controversial-kansas-ab...

Odds some rightwinger guns her down?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell was a good Sec. of State, not a perfect one.
Same goes for Con. Rice and Hillary Clinton.
George Bush boycotted the Republican convention in 2012.
By 2012 the party had move so far to the right that G W B was liberal?
George Bush added prescription drug coverage to Medicare and had a proposed guest worker program.
lol! bushie was "too busy" in 2008 too!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I think that the only way to stop the complete takeover of the governement by liberals would be to attack the spending side by other means.

Instead of revamping Social Security perhaps we could simply work to lower prohibitions on tobacco and condom use? If more of these liberals could be encouraged to smoke heavily and rut like wild animals without any sort of protection that would surely achieve the same ends with less fuss.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

New World Order, nitwit!!

You can't get anything right!!

Except that I agree with you on most music picks!! LOL
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. The Bushes are all one world order people. You didn't know this?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More like an elected officeholder reflecting the opinions of his constituents.
lol! And we can say the same about Obama's election as well.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>As is Obama with 2 election wins, plus stimulis, healthcare reform, turning Republican party into minority party forevemore, etc.
He has you rightwingers twisting in the wind shouting at the forest.
Very true.

Assault weapon ban is most likely not going to pass Congress as too many Democrats from rural states and districts will Not vote for it.

President Obama is working on his legacy.

Republicans feel they did not repeat their losing message often enough.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
While you nitwits dwell on the foggy past, the President is moving the nation FORWARD without you.
That's how irrelevant you nitwits have become.
You speak of your party's past support for all Americans, while denying your party's complete dependence on the older, white evangelical voters for the past 30 years.
Your Party stopped representing all of America when Reagan was elected. That's when the 'southern strategy' of racism and divisiveness became the Republiclown mantra.
You are now reaping what you have sown.
I hope it chokes you.
<quoted text>
Speaking of dwelling on the foggy past, your buddy/twin sonicfool is making arguments based on people that died in 1913.

As far as Regan goes, imbecile, he won 46 states and had tons of Democrats vote for him.

Do you live under a rock?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Oops, sorry. the dreaded double post again.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
While you nitwits dwell on the foggy past, the President is moving the nation FORWARD without you.
You speak of your party's past support for all Americans, while denying your party's complete dependence on the older, white evangelical voters for the past 30 years.
Your Party stopped representing all of America when Reagan was elected. That's when the 'southern strategy' of racism and divisiveness became the Republiclown mantra.
I hope it chokes you.
<quoted text>
Think about it for a minute.

What did southern plantation owners do for blacks? They gave them a place to live, food to eat and clothes on their backs enslaving them in exchange to work in the fields with no opportunities to better their circumstances.

What do Democrats today do for blacks? They give them a place to live, food to eat and clothes on their backs enslaving them in exchange for votes with no opportunities to better their circumstances.

You cannot deny the similarities are striking, though I know you will try.

Obama does not talk about opportunities. In fact, his version of "social justice" is much like the plantation owners. Social justice, if anything, is about equal opportunity.

Isn't it?

I ask you...who is fooling who. And who is being fooled?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Democrats today do not represent the Southern Democrats in the past.
They are just perpetrating racism as an issue for political gain.
Are they not?
lol! Why is it conservatives who love to bring up race as an issue?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I think that the only way to stop the complete takeover of the governement by liberals would be to attack the spending side by other means.
Instead of revamping Social Security perhaps we could simply work to lower prohibitions on tobacco and condom use? If more of these liberals could be encouraged to smoke heavily and rut like wild animals without any sort of protection that would surely achieve the same ends with less fuss.
This sounds eerily like a conversation Hitler may have had with his henchmen regarding the Jews.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Racist Okie Repubs....

Go off and...

...elect first African-American Speaker in state history...
http://m.news9.com/story.aspx...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I hope it chokes you.
<quoted text>
You ain't going nowhere until you answer this question, idiot.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

If you can't answer that question, you ain't going nowhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 778,621 - 778,640 of1,072,047
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,153
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 394
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,602
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min ritedownthemiddle 45,466
Blood on the Fourth of July 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Amy 7-11 1 hr Kuuipo 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,529
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info