Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#844698 Jan 22, 2013
I feel so strange... dizzy... it was only a little dry Sack... fall..i....
John C

Dallas, TX

#844699 Jan 22, 2013
Inauguration Day + 1 and with the wind to our backs having proven that no amount of money spent on disinformation, agitation or propaganda can put the American people back to sleep, in the way that we must have been over the last 30 years, as we let millions of jobs slip away to foreign lands or into the hands of imported cheap labor. NOW IS THE TIME to commit to supporting each other and creating jobs for ourselves. Buy American made products, when you shop, know which brands are Made in the USA and create a job for another American who will buy something that you produce, or sell, or transport by truck or train, or that somehow created a job for a fellow American.
Find it (there is a lot of American made stuff out there) and when you need or want it, then buy it and leave the imported stuff on the shelf collecting dust.
UnitedAmericanConsumer.com John C.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844701 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That should be quotation marks, not quotes, but what difference would that make, "Retard"?
Leo... Leo... hel.. help me... I think... I've be.. been... drugged.... hel..p.. please...
carol

Orlando, FL

#844702 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
I certainly appreciate all the "brilliant bulbs," green checks and orange stars I'm getting from my fellow throwbacks, even if it IS that debil!
They just like me more than you apparently. And aren't looking at the location or reading your posts of which I make a point of doing.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#844703 Jan 22, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If we all give a thumb's up will you finally jump off a cliff?
I'm sure that many people that find themselves in your company have considered jumping off a cliff. It crossed my mind after reading your endless redundant inane posts here.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#844704 Jan 22, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
My favorite part of Mr. Obama's speech was when he used the names of Seneca Falls, Selma, & Stonewall in America's move towards equality. We are moving forward in the struggle for full equality for all Americans.

Seneca Falls (women's rights)
Selma (African American rights)
Stonewall (gay rights)
That is how liberals attempt to become famous!!!

What about the right of turtles to live free from light?

The right of cows not to be eaten as hamburgers?

The right of Bill Clinton to sexually harass any intern?

The right of kids to get tax payer school dinners? Are you willing to let them starve?

What about the right of poor lazy ghetto liberals to own a free house? Isn't it fair?

See? Liberals are idiot hypocritical scums of the earth easy to fool by Benghazi, Fast and Furious and a Muslim president!!!

Not us conservatives, we are the adults in here!
guesswho

Orlando, FL

#844705 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil or Ghost or whatever...it's all the same racist scumbag.
He's just so NEEDY.

Westerville, OH

#844707 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Except those who work for a living.
Correct!!!

Fight for the right of snails and you will become a famous liberal and live off liberal government grants!!!
guesswho

Orlando, FL

#844708 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy one Homer, the debil would have to be smarter than Carol.
You think this is smart?
"Wait... that's not me, not "this" is not me. Tomato/tomato..."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844709 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it for a minute.
What did southern plantation owners do for blacks? They gave them a place to live, food to eat and clothes on their backs enslaving them in exchange to work in the fields with no opportunities to better their circumstances.
What do Democrats today do for blacks? They give them a place to live, food to eat and clothes on their backs enslaving them in exchange for votes with no opportunities to better their circumstances.
You cannot deny the similarities are striking, though I know you will try.
Obama does not talk about opportunities. In fact, his version of "social justice" is much like the plantation owners. Social justice, if anything, is about equal opportunity.
Isn't it?
I ask you...who is fooling who. And who is being fooled?
Sure, slavery afforded such upward mobility.

Do you even read what you write?

Westerville, OH

#844712 Jan 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Sure stupid, Romney's remarks about the 47% and Ryan's remarks about a nation of takers wasn't divisive at all. Fortunately the majority of voters saw right through this. Only idiots like you bought into it.
Romney was right!!!

You are part of the parasitic 47% liberal idiots that will vote for Duffy Duck if he runs as a democrat!!! No need for his birth certificate nor accomplishments!!!

Obama was the result of a liberal media helping him and a low information parasitic voting block that wants free contraceptives so they can F@&$? at tax payer's expense.
guesswho

Orlando, FL

#844713 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party is as diverse as its ever been, Tenzing, we are growing in strength and now have Protestants and Pentecostals, Mormons and Methodists, Catholics and... Christians. Soon, all the world's religions will gather under our big tent to usher in a new era of renewal and a return to the values our forefathers held dear back in eastern Europe before the putsch. I can guarantee Beyonce' won't be singing at any more inaugurals, mark my words. And that Kelly Clarkson creature! How utterly embarassing for this once great nation.
Hi debil. Sounded pretty convincing at first. Mentioning Kelly Clarkson was a mistake.

Westerville, OH

#844714 Jan 22, 2013
John C wrote:
Inauguration Day + 1 and with the wind to our backs having proven that no amount of money spent on disinformation, agitation or propaganda can put the American people back to sleep, in the way that we must have been over the last 30 years, as we let millions of jobs slip away to foreign lands or into the hands of imported cheap labor. NOW IS THE TIME to commit to supporting each other and creating jobs for ourselves. Buy American made products, when you shop, know which brands are Made in the USA and create a job for another American who will buy something that you produce, or sell, or transport by truck or train, or that somehow created a job for a fellow American.
Find it (there is a lot of American made stuff out there) and when you need or want it, then buy it and leave the imported stuff on the shelf collecting dust.
UnitedAmericanConsumer.com John C.
So?

Obama promised more toys, money and freebies!!!

Who care about jobs, security and freedom?

Well... Until we all run out of money like in Greece!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844715 Jan 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
In the early automobile era, gasoline was considered a 'bridge' fuel.
They didn't think there was enough oil available to power lots of cars, so many believed that corn ethanol would be the fuel of the future.
Of course, John D. Rockefeller knew better, and became the world's wealthiest man by building Standard Oil, which Teddy Roosevelt tore apart as a trust-buster.
<quoted text>
On a serious note. Be careful if you pull up to the pump at a station you may not normally use. E85 is coming to stations near you and will destroy a motor not rated to use it. So be careful.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#844716 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo... Leo... hel.. help me... I think... I've be.. been... drugged.... hel..p.. please...
Oh, I fear some villain may have poured poison in your ear whilst thou was nodding off in prayer...Hark, if I say, "It is not I," you will know it is...don't trust Polonius, or hypocrites in general.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#844717 Jan 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
6. Tearing von Mises to pieces. Right-wing leaders -- as well as Wall Street bankers, industrial polluters, processed-food producers, and any number of one-percenters -- have their resentful followers believing that there’s no such thing as a good government regulation. Much of their reasoning is found in what is known as the Austrian school of economics, notably in the work of Ludwig von Mises and Frederick Hayek. With a single sentence, Obama dismissed that entire branch of quackonomics with the back of his hand:
Together, we discovered that a free market only thrives when there are rules to ensure competition and fair play.
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/12-...
You idiots buy into whatever he says.

Westerville, OH

#844718 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
Some filthy liberal impersonating me put this on my home thread. Disgusting, and why you liberals' days are numbered. Mark my words. But I'm very worried anyway, even if they are numbered. You should be too.

Look, fktards, the sorry, filthy, State of MS is at the very nadir of illiteracy, poverty, physical decay and disease, heifer pregnancy, and on and on. You do not recycle your sh!t. You have no building standards. You live in boxes on cinderblocks as you build multi-million dollar monuments to mythology and degradation (churches). You are the fattest out of an entire nation of burgeoning idiots. You pack the most military hardware into your sorryass trailers in a nation of gun psychos.

Your embarrassing State is rife with fundamentalist lunacy, exemplified by the cringe-worthy rambling "debates" you see above. It has the most churches per square mile than any other area in this sinkhole referred to, ironically, as the United States. Do you think there's some connection, you knuckle-dragging, homophobic imbeciles? Any self-respecting ape would be embarrassed to be associated in any way with your filthy species. You folks don't even wash your hands after you sh !t, and you sh !t where you eat.

Check it out; don't just believe me. I might be lying to you. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

NOW WHOEVER OR WHATEVER THIS IS SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND EXECUTED FOR TREASON, AND I'M NOT KIDDING!

Also, children read this. My God, what have we come to?
Liberalism always implodes!!!

Remember Pre-landslide-Reagan Carter?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844719 Jan 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!!!
Fight for the right of snails and you will become a famous liberal and live off liberal government grants!!!
You still crying over the election???? Grow up little girl, and play with your little gun.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844720 Jan 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What prohibitions are there on tobacco and condom use? Does smoking cause people to rut like wild animals?
Its carol, its not supposed to make sense.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#844721 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And just where were you while the Bush and Republican's were piling up all of this debt?
A history lesson seems to be in order now....

January, 2001, total public debt was 5 trillion dollars.

dot-com bust
Arab jihad starts a global war

January, 2007, Democrats take control of all the purse strings of government. Total public debt was 8.5 trillion dollars, 3.5 trillin dollars having been added since the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring war on the United States. Annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.

Please tell us what has happened to the debt and deficit since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a goddam thousand percent?
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt, and they still don't have enough money?

So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 20 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 23 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 26 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,568
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]