Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844779 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the "if we collect all the money from the wealthy, it doesn't fund the entire government" dumbass answer.
So unless you pay 3.8 trillion in taxes, you need not send in your federal income tax payments.
No this is the real answer that the libtards don't want to admit will need to happen. I didn't say anything about the rich not paying taxes. I said the middle class, lower to upper, are going to have to pony up to the bar. Just getting the money from the $200,000 and up crowd won't cut it. That is what he is trying to say. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#844781 Jan 22, 2013
Perhaps this thread should be replaced by one titled: The RE-ELECTION of Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844782 Jan 22, 2013
What do starving 47%'ers in Florida do to eat?

They sell EBT cards and swinde state out of.....

$2million!!!!!

http://watchdog.org/43198/ebt-fraud-and-abuse...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#844783 Jan 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the "if we collect all the money from the wealthy, it doesn't fund the entire government" dumbass answer.
So unless you pay 3.8 trillion in taxes, you need not send in your federal income tax payments.
You have to be the densest poster on here. You rival a white dwarf star.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844785 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
You know, it dawned on me yesterday after suffering in the cold as the 43rd high school or military marching band struggled past, that, that ceremony of induction pretty much summmed up America in a nutshell. We fumble along til the twelfth grade or the military sucks us in and then for about 30% of us there's some form of "higher education" for several years and then after that there's 30 or 40 years of doing almost nothing. All to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy banged out on some enormous drum over and over until your ears bleed or you die. Omigawd I feel so used.
You're not just used but used-up. But all those guys loved it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844787 Jan 22, 2013
Poor Ohio 47%'ers loose their EBT CARD...

...and they order another....
and lose it....and order another....and another.....and another.....and another....

http://watchdog.org/43198/ebt-fraud-and-abuse...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844789 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Ghostie it must really bother you that my life is so exciting. Sorry about your luck. It must really suck having me in your head all the time. LMAO!!!!!
What really bothers you is I see you as being totally transparent. I live the life that you pretend and wish to live, except much better and in much higher circles. Besides you only have a couple more weeks to listen to me and then it's off to other places. You are on here ten hours a day every day and then off to some bar and you call that exciting??? Make me laugh, you are one pretentious lowlife and it shows daily. Yet you refer to liberals in almost every post as being looney..Hello kettle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844791 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are imitating blacks, a most unfortunate occurrence and an indication of a national decline in moral values.
If you leftwingers cared in the slightest about the black community, you would understand that the destruction of the family unit is the primary reason for lack of any progress. Families need fathers, not Obamaphones.
Typical right whiner calling unmarried mothers sluts.

I have news, better availability of contraceptives might prevent some of those pregnancies that were not planned. You know, like through planned Parenthood or through their health insurance policies - you know, the things you right whiners bitch about 24/7.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#844794 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Which group of post-civil rights democrats make in a capital crime to teach a slave to read or write?
So, is it post civil rights or post civil war? If you're going to perpetuate a horseshit construct, at least get the time-line straight.

Slavery was instrumental in the development of ALL advanced civilizations, including ours - you know it and I know it. Despicable as it is, slavery freed up great minds to accomplish great things.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844795 Jan 22, 2013
California's thirsty 47%'ers who need a drink can rest easy!

This liquor store has a ATM that accepts EBT cards!

http://www.ebtcardbalance.com/ebt-store-calif...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#844797 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
Borrowing this from another poster.
Gun control is like stopping drunken driving by making it harder for sober people to buy cars.
That poster was another moron, in most states the car buyer must possess a valid drivers license and proof of insurance, in my state it's illegal to sell or deliver a car to a person who is noticeably mentally impaired.

Maybe gun dealers should be as well regulated as car dealers eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844798 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No this is the real answer that the libtards don't want to admit will need to happen. I didn't say anything about the rich not paying taxes. I said the middle class, lower to upper, are going to have to pony up to the bar. Just getting the money from the $200,000 and up crowd won't cut it. That is what he is trying to say. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!!
You said exactly what I said you did.

During the debate on ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy was discussed, some right whiner would say you could take all the money & it wouldn't run the government so how would it help This is what you were talking about.

Right now, the economy is not strong enough to raise taxes on everyone. We need to raise revenues from sources where it will not damage the economy. Like the wealthy right now.

Just like we need to cut spending in areas that will not hurt the economy.

The best thing for our deficit problems is getting our economy back. Not drastically cutting spending. Not drastically raising taxes.

No one ever said that raising the tax rate on the wealthy was the only thing that needed to be done. You Flacktards are so stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#844799 Jan 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is it post civil rights or post civil war? If you're going to perpetuate a horseshit construct, at least get the time-line straight.
Slavery was instrumental in the development of ALL advanced civilizations, including ours - you know it and I know it. Despicable as it is, slavery freed up great minds to accomplish great things.
What about all those great minds who were slaves? Maybe it has held the entire world back and only after slavery was abolished did we begin to achieve our greatest accomplishments. You know they used to saw off arms/legs during the Civil War, unthinkable with today's medicines and advances in science.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#844800 Jan 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That poster was another moron, in most states the car buyer must possess a valid drivers license and proof of insurance, in my state it's illegal to sell or deliver a car to a person who is noticeably mentally impaired.
Can you believe in this day and age in the commonwealth of PA you cannot sell a car on a Sunday?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#844801 Jan 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of sheriffs are writing those letters, even in liberal counties.
Yeah and after the utter hot dam fool the Oregon Sheriff made of himself on TV you'd wonder why the others would even bother.

County Sheriffs don't enforce federal laws do they genius? They should be writing letters to the governors of their states__the ones that approve their budgets. ROFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#844802 Jan 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That poster was another moron, in most states the car buyer must possess a valid drivers license and proof of insurance, in my state it's illegal to sell or deliver a car to a person who is noticeably mentally impaired.
In spite of your half-assed statement, drunk drivers kill THOUSANDS of people every year. The single most effective deterrent has been severe penalties for first time offenders. Under Obama, gun crime prosecutions have declined by 17%- not gun crimes, but prosecutions. It's as if Obama likes crooks with guns (Fast and Furious), it helps to push his agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844803 Jan 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you believe in this day and age in the commonwealth of PA you cannot sell a car on a Sunday?
You're kidding.

PA's one fckd up place, I try to avoid it myself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#844804 Jan 22, 2013
Bibi re-elected as PM of Israel. Lily will be so happy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#844805 Jan 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of your half-assed statement, drunk drivers kill THOUSANDS of people every year. The single most effective deterrent has been severe penalties for first time offenders. Under Obama, gun crime prosecutions have declined by 17%- not gun crimes, but prosecutions. It's as if Obama likes crooks with guns (Fast and Furious), it helps to push his agenda.
Ending drug prohibition would do more to stop gun violence than anything else the government could do and it would not only not cost no money it would significantly raise revenue if it was taxed like tobacco and alcohol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#844806 Jan 22, 2013
"US begins transporting French troops and equipment to Mali; Islamist rebels ..."

We'll never learn.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 46 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?