Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,601 - 778,620 of 1,101,105 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Lincoln

United States

#844594 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't going nowhere until you answer this question, idiot.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
If you can't answer that question, you ain't going nowhere.
Taxes

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844596 Jan 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds eerily like a conversation Hitler may have had with his henchmen regarding the Jews.
This is debil making a fool of you again, Homer. It's not me. I am amazed you aren't able to see the difference.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844597 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Democrats today do not represent the Southern Democrats in the past.
They are just perpetrating racism as an issue for political gain.
Are they not?
Look up the voting record on the Civil Rights of of 1964.

You will find Democrats in the South voted against while those outside the South voted for it.

Republicans from the South voted against it while Republicans outside the South voted for it.

LEARN that it was regional & not political party.

Do yourself a favor & get informed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844598 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives. I've told you all for years not to get stuck on that right/left bullshit. There are progressives in both parties. Keep ignoring this at your own peril.
This is true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#844599 Jan 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd and his puppets love the stupid card.
It's the only one they ever play!!
<quoted text>
cluelesslowlifeobamasuckingbot tomfeederwelfarerecipientforsu re say what? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844601 Jan 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably the white supremacy sites she frequents.
Speaking of "white supremecy"...

Do you agree with Rev. Wright who, only a few months ago, said "white supremecy rules world policies"?

And, if so, on what grounds?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#844602 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
I think that the only way to stop the complete takeover of the governement by liberals would be to attack the spending side by other means.
Instead of revamping Social Security perhaps we could simply work to lower prohibitions on tobacco and condom use? If more of these liberals could be encouraged to smoke heavily and rut like wild animals without any sort of protection that would surely achieve the same ends with less fuss.
What prohibitions are there on tobacco and condom use? Does smoking cause people to rut like wild animals?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844603 Jan 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
WICHITA, Kan (Reuters)- Closed since 2009 after its doctor was murdered, one of the country's most embattled abortion clinics is scheduled to reopen this spring over renewed objections of abortion opponents.
Controversy over the clinic in Wichita, Kansas is building as the country observes the 40th anniversary on Tuesday of the Roe vs. Wade U.S. Supreme Court ruling that made abortion legal in at least the first three months of pregnancy.
An abortion rights group bought the building where George Tiller was among only a few doctors in the country to do late-term abortions before he was gunned down at a Wichita church. Scott Roeder is serving a life sentence after testifying that he killed Tiller, 67, to stop abortions.
Tiller owned the clinic and his family decided to close it down and withdraw from any involvement there after his murder.
Anti-abortion groups are trying to block or delay the reopening of the clinic through a rezoning petition and complaints to the city that permits haven't been issued as required for the clinic's indoor remodeling.
"Once they get the permits we'll be off to the next thing - we will try to persuade contractors not to work there," said Cheryl Sullenger of the Wichita chapter of Operation Rescue.
The attempted roadblocks cast in front of the clinic before it even opens are not discouraging leaders of the organization that bought the building, where abortions, family planning and other gynecological care would be offered.
"We will continue to move forward to see that women have their rights," said Julie Burkhart, who worked with Tiller's clinic for eight years on political and legislative issues. "It's incredibly important because women in this region need access to good medical care."
Since the clinic closed, women in the Wichita area have had to travel at least 150 miles to Oklahoma City or Kansas City for abortions.
Burkhart directs a non-profit organization called Trust Women Foundation Inc, which now owns the single-story, nearly windowless clinic building that sits between a busy highway and a neighborhood of single-family homes.
Tiller's murder spawned formation of the organization with the goal of reopening a clinic, Burkhart said. It took 2-1/2 years to plan a new clinic, look for possible locations and raise money to buy the building, she said. Burkhart is braced for persistent opposition.
"This is absolutely one of the most difficult things I have had to do in my life," said Burkhart, 46. "I have a lot of brave people working with me."
CONSTANT PICKETING
The clinic was the site of constant picketing. Burkhart's home has also been picketed and she has been referred to as a killer in anti-abortion brochures, she said.
http://news.yahoo.com/controversial-kansas-ab...
Odds some rightwinger guns her down?
There are only four doctors left in the US who are willing to perform third trimester abortions, Tiller's claim to fame.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#844604 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
15 mins till Judge Wapner
You can't watch him; he's not half black.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844605 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you don't tell the whole story. Black Americans were already swayed to the Democrat Party by the late 1930s because of the New Deal and the Great Depression. Thousands had already fled the South by the 1960s.
Accusing the Republican Party of being against civil rights based on one Republican who supported the Constitution AND civil rights but believed it to be a states' rights issue instead of the federal government's is just part of the Big Lie and dismisses decades of legislation passed by Republicans precisely to ensure civil rights.
The majorty, if not all, of black Americans had already switched loyalites when big government came on the scene in the 1930s.
That's the problem of why we are where we are today. Not one Republican who has become the liberal's "straw man" to excuse their own sins of the past.
Like the PATRIOT Act? Real champions of liberty ya got there.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#844606 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
DRUNK!
I d i o t!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#844607 Jan 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about racism in the modern Republican Party which has nothing to do with one vote on busing. Those very southern racists you talk about now make up the Republican base.
Four years and thousands of posts by all of us and she still says the same shyt. She's the quintessential RainWoman.

Carl "I'm an excellent driver"
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#844608 Jan 22, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking 10 seconds to look into the foundation for a crazy argument like you were making is better than debating an idiot who makes assertions based on irrelevant notions.
So what the heck were you trying to say? I don't think you even know. Was it that rich people that dies in 1913 before WWII are somehow indicitive of the issues today, but tied to the NAZI Party, so that makes thing relevant in your mind?
How contorted! You liberals never cease to amaze.
Ford died in 1947.

JP Morgan the bank.

it's all out there. anyone can find it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844609 Jan 22, 2013
I suppose I should be flattered, but I wish he was dead.
carol

United States

#844610 Jan 22, 2013
I'm back!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#844612 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell may be rational, but he is not a Republican.
If he wanted a "Republican", then Obama should have selected Powell to be Secretary of Defense.
You do realize you just said? Powell is not a Republican. If Obama wanted a Republican, he should have selected Powell??? Been hanging with carol and senility is catching
carol

United States

#844613 Jan 22, 2013
That black rev wright makes my blood boil.
How dare he defend his race and voice his opinions.
Only Bill Oreily can do that.
Oh and glen beck.
And Karl rove
And hannity.
That's all.
Nobody else.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#844614 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is debil making a fool of you again, Homer. It's not me. I am amazed you aren't able to see the difference.
Whomever said it wasn't too far off from what you've been posting and some others.

Show of hands who would be happy if all the liberals/moderates/libertarian s would suddenly drop dead?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844615 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny Carol, you're the one who said "It's payback time and the President is out to "get whitey",
You are the one who is the racist on here and becoming worse day by day, moreso since the President's re election.
No, I said that was Rev. Wright's message - it's all the white man's fault - the same Rev. Wright this president called his spiritual mentor for 20 years.

Why doesn't this president talk about real social justice which is equal opportunity?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844616 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
What prohibitions are there on tobacco and condom use? Does smoking cause people to rut like wild animals?
That was debil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 69,061
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,504
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 27 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 27 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago