Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#844757 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am a heterosexual--don't know about you, and if you were, I would make an exception--but: In addition, according to a 2004 report from the U.S. General Accounting Office, there are at least 1,138 tangible benefits, protections, rights, and responsibilities that marriage brings couples and their kids—and that's just at the federal level. Add in state and local law, and the policies of businesses, employers, universities, and other institutions, and it is clear that the denial of marriage to couples and their kids makes a substantial impact on every area of life, from raising kids, building a life together, and caring for one another, to retirement, death, and inheritance. Most of these cannot be secured by private agreement or through lawyers.
You know I love it when you talk dirty, and, since this last barrier to our love has inexorably fallen, what time would you like me to pick you up Saturday?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844758 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly.
Let's see about old flacks family values...Wife is nutso..He is proud of being the town drunk...Professess to not having a clue that he is a stone right wing nutcase. Forever fabricating his fame and fortune and implimenting his daughters into his make believe fantasy world. Can a gun and a school be that far off????? Talk about nut cases.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#844759 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I am a heterosexual--don't know about you, and if you were, I would make an exception--but: In addition, according to a 2004 report from the U.S. General Accounting Office, there are at least 1,138 tangible benefits, protections, rights, and responsibilities that marriage brings couples and their kids—and that's just at the federal level. Add in state and local law, and the policies of businesses, employers, universities, and other institutions, and it is clear that the denial of marriage to couples and their kids makes a substantial impact on every area of life, from raising kids, building a life together, and caring for one another, to retirement, death, and inheritance. Most of these cannot be secured by private agreement or through lawyers.
You lost him at 'I'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#844760 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Hell, we're not even sure you're a woman, let alone straight.

Now let's try working on comprehension. The question was

What rights do i as a heterosexual have that you don't?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844761 Jan 22, 2013
It's amazing what some Sheriffs and elected officials will do or say in order to get or be elected.As the NRA comes running with money in hand. NRA, AKA [Not real Americans].Money first, human lives last.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#844762 Jan 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Geeze, who could have seen that coming...using only a digital camera, right?
Probably old psycho DB finally went off the deep end...Those retarded midgets carry a real burden with that wheel barrow that he pushes around..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#844763 Jan 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll alert the media and call my congressman to demand impeachment hearings commence post-haste!!!
Death …Gosh, no need- man she’ Fake It’ she was just standing next to the Great Pretender!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844764 Jan 22, 2013
I suppose it's not actually a pun, precisely... a play on words then... in any event what are you wearing, precious? And, please, do not toy with my remaining emotions....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#844765 Jan 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was right!!!
You are part of the parasitic 47% liberal idiots that will vote for Duffy Duck if he runs as a democrat!!! No need for his birth certificate nor accomplishments!!!
Obama was the result of a liberal media helping him and a low information parasitic voting block that wants free contraceptives so they can F@&$? at tax payer's expense.
lol! Right wing extremist are so stupid....

.... and damned proud of it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#844766 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A history lesson seems to be in order now....
January, 2001, total public debt was 5 trillion dollars.
dot-com bust
Arab jihad starts a global war
January, 2007, Democrats take control of all the purse strings of government. Total public debt was 8.5 trillion dollars, 3.5 trillin dollars having been added since the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring war on the United States. Annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
Please tell us what has happened to the debt and deficit since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a goddam thousand percent?
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt, and they still don't have enough money?
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
lol! Well let's see...

Republicans took control of the purse string as of 2010....

And look where we are!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844767 Jan 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Mostly the middle class. Lower to upper. Not the rich. They don't have enough money.
This is the "if we collect all the money from the wealthy, it doesn't fund the entire government" dumbass answer.

So unless you pay 3.8 trillion in taxes, you need not send in your federal income tax payments.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844769 Jan 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, slavery afforded such upward mobility.
Do you even read what you write?
You should take your own advice first before advising others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#844770 Jan 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll alert the media and call my congressman to demand impeachment hearings commence post-haste!!!
lol! I still like Obama's first inauguration... have to teach John Roberts the oath of office!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844771 Jan 22, 2013
You know, it dawned on me yesterday after suffering in the cold as the 43rd high school or military marching band struggled past, that, that ceremony of induction pretty much summmed up America in a nutshell. We fumble along til the twelfth grade or the military sucks us in and then for about 30% of us there's some form of "higher education" for several years and then after that there's 30 or 40 years of doing almost nothing. All to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy banged out on some enormous drum over and over until your ears bleed or you die. Omigawd I feel so used.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844772 Jan 22, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see about old flacks family values...Wife is nutso..He is proud of being the town drunk...Professess to not having a clue that he is a stone right wing nutcase. Forever fabricating his fame and fortune and implimenting his daughters into his make believe fantasy world. Can a gun and a school be that far off????? Talk about nut cases.
Ghostie it must really bother you that my life is so exciting. Sorry about your luck. It must really suck having me in your head all the time. LMAO!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Bentonville, AR

#844773 Jan 22, 2013
What does a 47%'er do when they at the titty bar and need cash for a lap dance?

Hit the ATM with their EBT debit card!

http://m.nbc-2.com/default.aspx...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#844774 Jan 22, 2013
Borrowing this from another poster.

Gun control is like stopping drunken driving by making it harder for sober people to buy cars.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844776 Jan 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death …Gosh, no need- man she’ Fake It’ she was just standing next to the Great Pretender!!
Yes but nothing is too petty or pathetic to for y'all and I want to see that your paranoid, ridiculous needs are met.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
foodstamps_make_ us_rich

Oklahoma City, OK

#844777 Jan 22, 2013
California 47%'ers take a vacation....

Use EBT cards to withdraw $12m in funds in Las Vegas!!!!

http://watchdog.org/43198/ebt-fraud-and-abuse...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#844778 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A history lesson seems to be in order now....
January, 2001, total public debt was 5 trillion dollars.
dot-com bust
Arab jihad starts a global war
January, 2007, Democrats take control of all the purse strings of government. Total public debt was 8.5 trillion dollars, 3.5 trillin dollars having been added since the dot-com bust and the Arab jihad declaring war on the United States. Annual deficit was 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars.
Please tell us what has happened to the debt and deficit since the Democrats took control of all the purse strings of government in January, 2007.
Did you say the Democrats increased the deficit a goddam thousand percent?
Did you say the Democrats doubled the debt, and they still don't have enough money?
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
List????????

You know that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this recession???

I keep asking, you keep running.

Where did Bush get his money????

Is Boehner & the Republicans responsible now for the debt is 2011, 2012?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Homo Erectus 49,367
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Jacques Ottawa 182,194
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?