Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
TSM

El Paso, TX

#844893 Jan 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Are you Dweeb's sockpuppet??
Your ignorance and penchant for lying would indicate so.
Or maybe it's because you're just another idiot from Texas, our most polluted state, which is full of idiots!!
Anyhow, to point out your stupidity and backward thinking, here's the latest list of worst Presidents:
1. Franklin D. Roosevelt
2. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. George Washington
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. James Madison
7. James Monroe
8. Woodrow Wilson
9. Harry Truman
10. Dwight D. Eisenhower
11. John F. Kennedy
12. James K. Polk
13. William Clinton
14. Andrew Jackson
15. Barack Obama
16. Lyndon B. Johnson
17. John Adams
18. Ronald Reagan
19. John Quincy Adams
20. Grover Cleveland
21. William McKinley
22. George H. W. Bush
23. Martin Van Buren
24. William Howard Taft
25. Chester Arthur
26. Ulysses S. Grant
27. James Garfield
28. Gerald Ford
29. Calvin Coolidge
30. Richard Nixon
31. Rutherford B. Hayes
32. James Carter
33. Zachary Taylor
34. Benjamin Harrison
35. William Henry Harrison
36. Herbert Hoover
37. John Tyler
38. Millard Fillmore
39. George W. Bush<<<<<< <<<<<!!
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Warren G. Harding
42. James Buchanan
43. Andrew Johnson
You're such a nitwit you don't even know that Beck and Sarah Palin started the whole Birther movement in 2008, with great help from Andrew Brietbart.
Yes, the same Brietbart that made a phony video that destroyed the career of Shirley Serrrod.
He died at 43, a fitting end for a scumbag.
<quoted text>
Nuculur you need anger management classes but as usual Wrong!! I know being a Liberal you want a ‘ Do Over’ Later!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844894 Jan 22, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is not Carol,
then
retract.:-(
IT'S NOT ME! IT'S NOT ME! FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP TALKING TO THEM!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844895 Jan 22, 2013
He showed me pictures of him and your daughter, Flack, it's not pretty and it's all over the internet so take her computer away for a month or so until the coast is clear. What was she doing with no shoes on in Washington in January?
yes

Paramus, NJ

#844896 Jan 22, 2013
Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Bronx Obama ghetto trash
Poor baby, is that the best you can do?
Pompano Puke trailer trash.

Don't take it personal, but damn you're stupid.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844897 Jan 22, 2013
It's hell growing older. Now when I put my fleece on I just hook the waistband over my nipples while I button the top up.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844898 Jan 22, 2013
I guess it's "lay" not lie. My mind is disappearing in here.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#844899 Jan 22, 2013
Beyoncé Lip-Synced sort of mimics the Obama’s Presidency it begs the question who pulling Obama’s strings!! We know from Obama’s inept failures to close a deal from the Fiscal-Crisis to extending Bush’s tax cuts someone else had to step in to get it done either Biden or Clinton, we also know the killing of Osama was called off three time by Valarie Jarrett before she gave the Green Light so Who’s in Charge?
carol

Orlando, FL

#844900 Jan 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
Beyoncé Lip-Synced sort of mimics the Obama’s Presidency it begs the question who pulling Obama’s strings!! We know from Obama’s inept failures to close a deal from the Fiscal-Crisis to extending Bush’s tax cuts someone else had to step in to get it done either Biden or Clinton, we also know the killing of Osama was called off three time by Valarie Jarrett before she gave the Green Light so Who’s in Charge?
Jay-z?
dem

Bronx, NY

#844901 Jan 22, 2013
hello my fellow pedophiles, who's democrat ballz can i tongue first?
dem

Bronx, NY

#844902 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
It's hell growing older. Now when I put my fleece on I just hook the waistband over my nipples while I button the top up.
dem or fetch boy pedophile, for sure
yes

Pompano Beach, FL

#844903 Jan 22, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby, is that the best you can do?
Pompano Puke trailer trash.
Don't take it personal, but damn you're stupid.
Bronxobama ghettohoodfoodstampsucker say what? LOL
carol

Chicago, IL

#844904 Jan 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
Jay-z?
carol

Chicago, IL

#844905 Jan 22, 2013
Whoa! Great minds!
dem

Bronx, NY

#844907 Jan 22, 2013
i am the head pedophile around these here parts

i love to tongue knee grow ballz

which one of you democrats wants to join my ring of pedophiles?

lily?

ghey ghost?

lincoln?
carol

Chicago, IL

#844910 Jan 22, 2013
This is the real carol. Believe me this hurts me more than it hurts you. It's like an enema in that way.
Carol

United States

#844912 Jan 22, 2013
I have a yeast infection today.
Think Ill bake a loaf of bread.
Carol

United States

#844914 Jan 22, 2013
Say? If a womans vagina ooozes a white clumpy discharge similar to cottage cheeze is that bad?
Should I see my Doctor?
Just askin.
demus bigamus

Orlando, FL

#844915 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cro Magnum," huh? I like it, I like it. He must be that prehistoric guy with the hugest dong of all -- the one who got to pass his genes on the most times so all those great defunct ancient civilizations could be built by the biggest Dicks?
Incontinentia Buttocks (future wife of Biggus Dickus Maximus): Mon dieu, did you see za bulge in los pantalones of zat gladiator?
Vulvia Distendia (Roman prostitute who often serviced the gladiators):(rolling her eyes) Oh yes, many times, ma cherie; in fact his condom size is not just "condom maximum," but "c'est magnifique ce chose la!"
(Sorry about the French, but all so-called "romance languages" are derived from Latin ...)
Ar-ar-ar-ar-ar...
carolus vaginissimus

Orlando, FL

#844916 Jan 22, 2013
Quo, ubi est Moteasoum? Moteasoum es allium innamus. Eatum you heartium outtimus
carolus vaginissimus

Orlando, FL

#844918 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh f**k, this is so beneath me, but somehow still entertaining.
I often say the same thing from the less dominant position. Later, when you notice her start goin' to sleep, you can flip her over real fast and take control. Pound the crap outta that thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 13 min boundary painter 5,156
abby 3-31-15 14 min Sublime1 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,396
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,942
amy 3-31-15 19 min Sublime1 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min boundary painter 5,824
Amy 3-30-15 25 min Sublime1 38
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]