Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,925)

Showing posts 778,481 - 778,500 of1,036,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When you create facts from out of your delusional opinions, it becomes increasingly difficult and frustrating for you to try making the real world jibe with yours.
Jibe and Tack, to you, are like Chewing gum and walking at the same time:]
If you were a sailor, you'd have been shipwrecked a long time ago.
lol! No son. You were too stupid and/or lazy to do any research. So I had to point a few factual things out to you!

And you don't care!

Talk about being frustrated and "....making the real world jibe with yours....."

It's a hoot to watch. Thanks for the entertainment!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, if you don't like this democratic elections then go find one that doesn't need elections. Try N. Korea.
lol! Why don't you leave son? You're the complainer and whiner about America and Americans.

Start thinking for a change (I know, I know. But don't worry. I don't expect much)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxturd switches sockpuppets again!!

After being busted about fantasy stories about imaginary children, wives, having a life, he retreats to another of his proxy locations, where JEB andmany of his other sockpuppets live!! LOL

Funny how all your sockpuppets sound exactly the same!! Real stupid!!
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> Incest only runs in lowlife bottomfeeding Obammy-supporting babymama hoods such as yours. LOL
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, next year is a long ways off babe, our Barack just began his second term a few hours ago.
The auto industry came roaring back as did energy, banking, tourism and a few lesser industries such as electronic goods. What's moving at a snails pace is your thinking, nothing new there.
Saw a poll today indicating that 40% of Republicans are hoping that Obama fails. With a full four years left on his term, that's sick thinking don't you agree?
can i tongue ur ballz realtime kkk hunt?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur… No how about the 60s, LBJ Civil Rights Legislation supported by Republicans, Oppose by Democrats!!
1964 Civil Rights Act was passed by 73/27 vote 21 Democrats and 6 Republicans voting against it!! Again Republicans supported 90% of black legislation while 80% Liberals/Democrats oppose it!
Substitute the terms Northerners and Southerners and the math works out nearly the same. Only the most clueless of the clueless continue to argue this issue.

Well, that and trolls.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Jerk, He said "Obama has yet to *face* a real crisis as President."
The Boy Messiah hasn't faced it yet and refuses to do so in the future. Denial is common Liberal response to crisis. Especially those that are self-inflicted.
lol! Thanks for your opinions son.

And for leaving facts out of your argument!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Unmerited Self-Congratulation Is a Recipe for Continued Republican Failure

If you were wondering when Republicans had started apologizing for their party’s flaws, you aren’t alone.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

defeated tea bag cum guzzler wrote:
<quoted text>your still here ya fraud?

someone hasnt put an ar-15 bullet in your head yet?

i volunteer
Evening, chimp.
How'd that election result work out for ya?
Bet you got real drunk, smoked some bath salts, beat your wife, fkd your daughter.
Don't lie to me you fkn chimp pusssccceee!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, next year is a long ways off babe, our Barack just began his second term a few hours ago.
The auto industry came roaring back as did energy, banking, tourism and a few lesser industries such as electronic goods. What's moving at a snails pace is your thinking, nothing new there.
Saw a poll today indicating that 40% of Republicans are hoping that Obama fails. With a full four years left on his term, that's sick thinking don't you agree?
"Roaring back"? Are you sure?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Waxturd switches sockpuppets again!!

After being busted about fantasy stories about imaginary children, wives, having a life, he retreats to another of his proxy locations, where JEB andmany of his other sockpuppets live!! LOL

Funny how all your sockpuppets sound exactly the same!! Real stupid!!
Did you see his claim to have an Ivy League education? Lol
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Remember when kkkicked the shit out of that kkkoward from Latrobe?
Turned him into my bitch?
Relegated him exclusively to a sock?

I do!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I take great delight in your ignorance!!

Apparently, so do you!!

First off, it was in 2009, but you're a nitwit, so years don't matter.

Second off, it was John Roberts who screwed up the Oath.

Didn't they tell you that on FAUX??

It's even on utube, your second fav news source!!

Chief Justice Roberts Flubs President Oath of Office

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

----------

But wait, there's more!! Seeing as how you like ABC News.

""The Inaugural Oath: Chief Justice Slip-Up""

""Chief Justice John Roberts is a man who has made very few public missteps in his life — but he appears to have made one when swearing in Barack Obama. Roberts slightly flubbed the oath, which then tripped up Obama. The oath is contained in the Constitution: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." But when Roberts swore in Obama, he flipped some of the words, saying: "I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully." Here’s the transcript: ROBERTS: Are you prepared to take the oath, Senator? OBAMA: I am. ROBERTS: I, Barack Hussein Obama… OBAMA: I, Barack… ROBERTS:… do solemnly swear… OBAMA: I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear… ROBERTS:… that I will execute the office of president to the United States faithfully… OBAMA:… that I will execute… ROBERTS:… faithfully the office of president of the United States… OBAMA:… the office of president of the United States faithfully… ROBERTS:… and will to the best of my ability… OBAMA:… and will to the best of my ability… ROBERTS:… preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. OBAMA:… preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. ROBERTS: So help you God? OBAMA: So help me God. ROBERTS: Congratulations, Mr. President. ""

----

Funny how you FAUXbots get the stories wrong so often.

Could it be because FAUX lies??

Likke they did when they predicted Rmoney's big win??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You lose.

Get lost.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because he stumbled over the words the first time?
In 2008, that seemed like an omen to some of us.
Wonder how many presidents have done that before?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, fellow gun owner here. Now if you would think for yourself instead of copying and pasting someone elses words.
i wouldn't want anyone to think i'm a right wing nutjob?

dude, on a daily basis we hear the same stuff the right wing media started 4 years ago.

no one pays attention, but it's word for word from Drudge or Breitbart or somewhere. it's like Rev Wright is still going to keep O from being elected. it's just sad.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Reviewing the GOP’s record over the past decade of massive foreign policy failure, executive overreach, expansion of government, growth of the national security state, support for torture and indefinite detention, and government bailouts, there are not many willing to celebrate the party for its “unflinching” defense of the causes of liberty and limited, constitutional government.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, chimp.
Bet you got real drunk, smoked some bath salts, beat your wife, fkd your daughter.
You are Casey Anthony's bitch, get back over to the State thread Ohio tard.
dem

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

pedo phile turd dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, chimp.
epic pedophile meltdown in progress...LOLOL!

heee hee

my name is dem from chicago and im a union pedophile

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see his claim to have an Ivy League education? Lol
He uses that one often.

Along with imaginary children with Ivy League educations.

I thought the nitwits hated elitists with Ivy League educations.

He can't even make up realistic stories.

His lies are as obvious as Carol, who plays a teacher/nurse on Topix.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jeff"
You gotta understand, left wingers like "silly" believe they are entitled to government handouts like, food stamps, free phones, rent subsidies, higher Federal Income tax rates for the wealthy, etc. The truth, "bullshyt", in liberal jargon is a no no. They can not list any positives from the nobama administration, so, they are the ones who resort to "bullshyt", facts are unacceptable.
Peace
peepeecacapoopoo. That's your language; and old fart who never got out of the anal stage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure that you've noticed the 100% improvement in your vast stock portfolio since Obama's election, right??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're too poor to even understand.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Roaring back"? Are you sure?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that House Republicans may be giving President Obama everything he wants to give him enough rope to hang himself by his own policies?
If everything goes south, all Republicans have to say is we did what Obama and apparently the majority of Americans wanted us to do.
cuckoo for cococ puffs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 778,481 - 778,500 of1,036,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-23 6 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Stina2 96,212
Abby 4-23 10 min _Annabella_ 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 65,499
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 17 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••