Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,381 - 778,400 of 1,081,638 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not getting this? President Obama doesn't care about more white people having jobs. He cares about white people paying for the sins of the past and believes hardworking black people will understand if they, too, have to make sacrifices for this cause.
He doesn't care about capitalism or even how and if it works. He cares about leveling the playing field and opposing any opposition to a democrat-led government micromanaging the people even if it means alienating half the country.
He doesn't care about honesty or transparancy. He cares about demonizing and marginalizing to have the power to carry out his agenda of transforming this country into his personal vision.
That was just the first four years. Now that reelection is not an issue, we'll see a "new and improved" version of the above.
The only thing transparent about this president is his reliance on people like you pretending they don't see this.
Every single one of his decisions involves a weaker economy, a weaker military and a constant reminder of the sins of the past.
We basically have a President Jeremiah Wright who looks and sounds like Barack Obama.
Think about it - just for a minute.
Carol, you've been spouting that same delusional nonsense for as long as I've been following this thread.
The truth is that President Obama is for all the people, not just the wealthy for whom the GOP panders.
People like me see a lot Carol, I see how people like you want to deny citizens of equal rights because of who they love and choose to marry. I see how GOP state governments tried to suppress the votes of minorities. I paid attention to the plight of the Sensata workers in Illinois as Bain dismantled their plant and shipped it to China. I see hoe the GOP governor and legislature in Virginia passed a law requiring women to submit to an invasive and unnecessary medical procedure if they chose to terminate a pregnancy.
I don't know what happened to turn you into a bitter bigot and quite frankly I don't much care. People like you are increasingly irrelevant.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, the objective in any political coup is to divide and conquer.
The only thing this president and his followers can hope for is that it will work and not backfire eventually.
Sure stupid, Romney's remarks about the 47% and Ryan's remarks about a nation of takers wasn't divisive at all. Fortunately the majority of voters saw right through this. Only idiots like you bought into it.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When I broke the truth here that the Democrats pulled a page directly out of Das Kapital as a plan to finance Obama's government, you ignorantly replied it didn't happen, like the good dupe you are. Lo, and behold, after you showed yourself to be ignorant, the Democrats made public their plan to tax existing assets as earnings - right out of Das Kapital.
When I broke the truth here that the Democrats pulled a page directly out of Machiavelli's "The Prince" to finance Obama's government with trillion-dollar coins the Executive Branch could give to the Fed, thus setting up a separate government from the constitutional government described in the Constitution where the House has full control of spending and revenue (borrowing included in revenue), you ignorantly asserted that didn't happen.
Lo, and behold, it's common news now. And, that idea looks like it got shoved pretty far up Obama's ass.
Now, you're faced with another treasonous fact about Obama and the current administration: They plan to give parts of the United States to China in payment for the debt owed to them.
Here's the information you need to research this treason:
In 2009, the United States of America tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves.
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her 2009 trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, etc.- to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
Put simply, the feds have actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
Using two front corporations, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and the State-Owned Assets Supervision as well as the Administration Commission of the State Council, the Chinese Communists have entered into a $570 million deal that gives it a third interest in an oil and gas field in Colorado and Wyoming. Whatís worse is that language in the agreement has given the Chinese government the right to a third of ANY NEW oil or gas discovered in areas encompassed by this energy site.
Whatís happening here is very obvious. The Chinese are Barack Obamaís loan shark. He canít begin to pay them back what he has borrowed from them, so they are willing to take oil deals in partial payment.
Obama plans to give to them federal lands next in payment for their share of the debt.
Let's take a look at the Constitution on this...
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state...."
Obama will have to give part of a state to China to do this.
We'll be in a nation-wide civil war before Obama is removed as dictator, that's for sure.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt DB. I notice that you don't provide any kind of citation to back up the crap you post.
You're a goddamned liar DB.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Martian looter COON
He was a community organizer too.
OR SHOULD I SAY COMMUNITY TROUBLE MAKER ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
BUREAU OF LABOR AND STATISTICS - JANUARY 4, 2013
The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 555,708 in the week ending January 12, an increase of 2,360 from the previous week. There were 525,422 initial claims in the comparable week in 2012.
http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/eta...
You'll have to explain to me how this is good news.
Maybe a picture will help:

http://bullandbearwise.com/InitialJoblessChar...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a grossly exaggerated post and, therefore, ridiculous.
You've been off the rails since the election.

I'm not the only one to have noticed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. GAO - Government Accountability Office - report says government MUST stop spending on entitlements.
"GAO senior officials testified 174 times before the Congress on an array of complex issues including military and veterans disability systems, U.S. Postal Service fiscal sustainability, defense/weapons systems, and Medicare and Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse. Fifty-seven of these hearings were related to high-risk areas and programs highlighted in GAOís biennial high-risk report. As the Congress and the administration debate ways to improve the federal governmentís long-term fiscal outlook, our mission becomes ever more critical to help identify billions of dollars in cost-saving opportunities to tighten federal budgets and identify revenue-enhancement opportunities. GAO seeks both to help position the government to better manage risks that could compromise the nationís security, health, and solvency, and to identify opportunities for managing government resources wisely for a more sustainable future."
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-12-456T
"...opportunities for MANAGING GOVERNMENT RESOURCES WISELY for a more SUSTAINABLE FUTURE."
Think Obama even looked at it?
Of course, what do you think they've been talking about? What's Congress going to do about it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
MSN reported Obama is pandering to progressive base.
CBS political editor published statement that the president "can only cement his legacy if he destroys the GOP. If he wants to transform American politics, he must go for the throat."
At least MSN was being truthful. But, yeah, it's going to be a great four years for the Obama Team Cheerleaders.
They have their altars already set up with at least 10 candles surrounding Obama's picture and the incense burning.
Wonder if they chant a mantra or something.
Who do you expect him to pander to?

The retarded right? Did they elect him? Many don't even acknowledge him as their President.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Impressive start of the second term in office.
A challenge to work together for all Americans.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been off the rails since the election.
I'm not the only one to have noticed.
I suspect Carol has not only slipped from the rails but has fallen off her rocker as well. She doesn't seem able to understand why her fanatical party is losing power...Carol, try looking at issues and positions?????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the unemployment rate would be higher because the additional people considered to be in the workforce would all be unemployed.
But it doesn't matter, because nobody buys the government unemployment data any more.
"Nobody" meaning the far right.

Nobody really gives a sht what they think anyway. Your own party's gonna have to disown y'all to remain viable at the national level.

Support Grows for Roe v. Wade

Seven in 10 Americans believe Roe v. Wade should stand, according to new data from a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, as the landmark Supreme Court abortion-rights ruling turns 40 on Tuesday.

That is the highest level of support for the decision, which established a woman's right to an abortion, since polls began tracking it in 1989.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

When was the last time you heard someone of significance speak out about Intelligent Design?

I know that neither of these issues belong to you but they are near and dear to the folks that stink up your party.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason you have no idea what the truth is is because you're not hearing it. On purpose.
More pictures:

http://bullandbearwise.com/GDPQrtlyChgChart.a...

See how it has stayed above the line since June, 2009? That's the broadest measure of our economy, you argue that its worse today than it was in Jan, 2009 when the growth rate was -7%.

That's insanity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Repubicans have already kicked it into high gear.
"We are going to pursue strategies that will obligate the Senate to finally join the House in confronting the government's spending problem," Boehner told GOP lawmakers at a retreat in Williamburg, Va. "The principle is simple:`No budget, no pay."
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100391189/House_GOP_De...
NOW we're talkin'!
I think its weak leverage 'cause they don't make that much but I like it.
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really not know the history of the Democrat Party in the Deep South from the Civil War until the mid 1960s and that this bloc of Democrats were very powerful in thwarting every single piece of civil rights legislation - including the mid 1960s?
Knowledge is power, Lily. You're looking a little limp right now.
Everybody knows that history, everybody also knows those southern bigots abandoned the Democratic Party after passage of the Civil Rights Act. Everybody also knows which Party welcomed them into the fold and that that is what shapes that Party today. See "Solid South" and the "Southern Strategy".

Today is what matters.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Martian looter COON
He was a community organizer too.
OR SHOULD I SAY COMMUNITY TROUBLE MAKER ?
& you would know about community surrounded by all them farm animals right? Where's all the hate come from whitey? What you mad because the good ol days are gon? Most of the goo,d ol boys are dead, & black & latinos in most cases have more than you have. You still dropping your 400lb wife off in that 83"chevy pick up, meanwhile my beautiful girlfriend & I have seperate vehicles (a truck & a car), about to get another car, both had 2 kids already & they're all well taken care of, bills are all paid & caught up, living the life you wish you were, including being black? The 4 devils, lust, hate, envy, & jealousy! You've been infected cracker jack. Gotta learn to brush ya shoulders off & worry about routt needs, wants, & desires. Stop going around peeking in other peoples windows! & stay out the sun wheat thin, it's bad for your skin! Ever wonder that? How is something in which every living organism need to live & grow properly bad for you meanwhile we absorb it like you absorb sun block in the summer? It's not a trick question ritz!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Quoting Colin Powell who is talking about Republican party that once was, now it's in self destruct mode.
"Why aren't Republican leaders shouting out about all this birther nonsense and all these other things? They should speak out," said Powell. "These idiot presentations continue to be made and you don't see the senior leadership of the party say,'No, that's wrong.' In fact, sometimes by not speaking out, they're encouraging it."
Powell admitted that his recent attacks on the GOP have left people wondering why he's still a Republican. He explained, "I grew up under Ronald Reagan and Cap Weinberger and George Schultz and George Herbert Walker Bush - that's the Republican party I know...and I think we've drifted from that."....Yes by a loooong way!
This is where Powell and similar rational Republicans get it wrong, Reagan et. al. are the guys that cut the moorings and set the party of Goldwater and Eisenhower adrift. They're the ones who embraced the insane right wing "christians" that are forcing the party into irrelevancy. They're the ones who made the party a punchline rather than a reasoned counterpoint to the excesses of the left. The ones that made they've made their own excesses more abhorrent than those of the left.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever ...

Its 6:30 in the morning ... get to work slackers!
Waxman

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you've been spouting that same delusional nonsense for as long as I've been following this thread.
The truth is that President Obama is for all the people, not just the wealthy for whom the GOP panders.
People like me see a lot Carol, I see how people like you want to deny citizens of equal rights because of who they love and choose to marry. I see how GOP state governments tried to suppress the votes of minorities. I paid attention to the plight of the Sensata workers in Illinois as Bain dismantled their plant and shipped it to China. I see hoe the GOP governor and legislature in Virginia passed a law requiring women to submit to an invasive and unnecessary medical procedure if they chose to terminate a pregnancy.
I don't know what happened to turn you into a bitter bigot and quite frankly I don't much care. People like you are increasingly irrelevant.
Did you say " People like me see a lot Carol,..."?

What a S T O O O P I D moron. All your friends and you included post bigotry daily, hypocrite.

Dumbfk.
Homer 2016

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where Powell and similar rational Republicans get it wrong, Reagan et. al. are the guys that cut the moorings and set the party of Goldwater and Eisenhower adrift. They're the ones who embraced the insane right wing "christians" that are forcing the party into irrelevancy. They're the ones who made the party a punchline rather than a reasoned counterpoint to the excesses of the left. The ones that made they've made their own excesses more abhorrent than those of the left.
Well that's a good start to the day, profound, spot on. It's all down hill from here once the rightwingers rear their ugly heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-28 3 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 5 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 34 min WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr andet1987 4,585
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••