Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844300 Jan 21, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>When you can name just ONE Right you have lost in the past 4 years get back with us on that also.
...sad the little sheep being repeatedly rammed by the shepherd....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#844301 Jan 21, 2013
said

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#844302 Jan 21, 2013
Samboca wrote:
<quoted text> Thankfully, there were no white singers.
yeah...who needs the embarrassment of being seen amongst the Entitlement Crowd?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#844304 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, I wish I could say you were higher than single digits when it comes to IQ. In fact, I wish I could say it was measurable!
...and you can wish upon a star, too, little boy.

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference how dumb you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

Free Cellphones, Food Stamps, Paid Mortgage, Amnesty, Affirmative Action,......

yeah, the Boy Messiah floats in the nighttime sky for you but rides hard like one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse before those hard working, law abiding Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#844305 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! BTW, you do realize I only mimicked carol, right?
So... technically... you're saying that she makes "...stupid diarrhea commentaries..."
Thanks for making a valid point, son!
technically? TECHNICALLY?

Since when does the town drunk get into conversational technicalities? You can't even type straight much less tie your shoes. Technically, you're a zipper fondler with sore knees.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844306 Jan 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And... your stupidity reigns supreme again son!
Once again, the truth hurts, as the poor become even poorer under Obama.

Trickle up poverty sucks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#844308 Jan 21, 2013
A million people attended Obama's inauguration but only 14 missed work.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844311 Jan 21, 2013
No im not a Lib Im not a Repuclican I dont affiliate with any party.
Im an American . Watchin my country being eroded by tearany
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#844312 Jan 21, 2013
Samboca wrote:
<quoted text> Thankfully, there were no white singers.
You sounds like a racist MFer, MFer. How come the boy didn't have his boy Snoop Dogshit and the crapper rappers come do their primitive jungle thing? Now that be some real fine music.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#844313 Jan 21, 2013
My favorite part of Mr. Obama's speech was when he used the names of Seneca Falls, Selma, & Stonewall in America's move towards equality. We are moving forward in the struggle for full equality for all Americans.

Seneca Falls (women's rights)
Selma (African American rights)
Stonewall (gay rights)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844314 Jan 21, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
My favorite part of Mr. Obama's speech was when he used the names of Seneca Falls, Selma, & Stonewall in America's move towards equality. We are moving forward in the struggle for full equality for all Americans.
Stonewall (gay rights)
Except those who work for a living.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#844316 Jan 21, 2013
Quoting Colin Powell who is talking about Republican party that once was, now it's in self destruct mode.
"Why aren't Republican leaders shouting out about all this birther nonsense and all these other things? They should speak out," said Powell. "These idiot presentations continue to be made and you don't see the senior leadership of the party say,'No, that's wrong.' In fact, sometimes by not speaking out, they're encouraging it."

Powell admitted that his recent attacks on the GOP have left people wondering why he's still a Republican. He explained, "I grew up under Ronald Reagan and Cap Weinberger and George Schultz and George Herbert Walker Bush - that's the Republican party I know...and I think we've drifted from that."....Yes by a loooong way!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#844317 Jan 21, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Stonewall (gay rights)
Next will be America Falls where we lose all of our rights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#844319 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not getting this? President Obama doesn't care about more white people having jobs. He cares about white people paying for the sins of the past and believes hardworking black people will understand if they, too, have to make sacrifices for this cause.
He doesn't care about capitalism or even how and if it works. He cares about leveling the playing field and opposing any opposition to a democrat-led government micromanaging the people even if it means alienating half the country.
He doesn't care about honesty or transparancy. He cares about demonizing and marginalizing to have the power to carry out his agenda of transforming this country into his personal vision.
That was just the first four years. Now that reelection is not an issue, we'll see a "new and improved" version of the above.
The only thing transparent about this president is his reliance on people like you pretending they don't see this.
Every single one of his decisions involves a weaker economy, a weaker military and a constant reminder of the sins of the past.
We basically have a President Jeremiah Wright who looks and sounds like Barack Obama.
Think about it - just for a minute.
Carol, you've been spouting that same delusional nonsense for as long as I've been following this thread.
The truth is that President Obama is for all the people, not just the wealthy for whom the GOP panders.
People like me see a lot Carol, I see how people like you want to deny citizens of equal rights because of who they love and choose to marry. I see how GOP state governments tried to suppress the votes of minorities. I paid attention to the plight of the Sensata workers in Illinois as Bain dismantled their plant and shipped it to China. I see hoe the GOP governor and legislature in Virginia passed a law requiring women to submit to an invasive and unnecessary medical procedure if they chose to terminate a pregnancy.
I don't know what happened to turn you into a bitter bigot and quite frankly I don't much care. People like you are increasingly irrelevant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#844320 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, the objective in any political coup is to divide and conquer.
The only thing this president and his followers can hope for is that it will work and not backfire eventually.
Sure stupid, Romney's remarks about the 47% and Ryan's remarks about a nation of takers wasn't divisive at all. Fortunately the majority of voters saw right through this. Only idiots like you bought into it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#844323 Jan 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When I broke the truth here that the Democrats pulled a page directly out of Das Kapital as a plan to finance Obama's government, you ignorantly replied it didn't happen, like the good dupe you are. Lo, and behold, after you showed yourself to be ignorant, the Democrats made public their plan to tax existing assets as earnings - right out of Das Kapital.
When I broke the truth here that the Democrats pulled a page directly out of Machiavelli's "The Prince" to finance Obama's government with trillion-dollar coins the Executive Branch could give to the Fed, thus setting up a separate government from the constitutional government described in the Constitution where the House has full control of spending and revenue (borrowing included in revenue), you ignorantly asserted that didn't happen.
Lo, and behold, it's common news now. And, that idea looks like it got shoved pretty far up Obama's ass.
Now, you're faced with another treasonous fact about Obama and the current administration: They plan to give parts of the United States to China in payment for the debt owed to them.
Here's the information you need to research this treason:
In 2009, the United States of America tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves.
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her 2009 trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, etc.- to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
Put simply, the feds have actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
Using two front corporations, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and the State-Owned Assets Supervision as well as the Administration Commission of the State Council, the Chinese Communists have entered into a $570 million deal that gives it a third interest in an oil and gas field in Colorado and Wyoming. Whatís worse is that language in the agreement has given the Chinese government the right to a third of ANY NEW oil or gas discovered in areas encompassed by this energy site.
Whatís happening here is very obvious. The Chinese are Barack Obamaís loan shark. He canít begin to pay them back what he has borrowed from them, so they are willing to take oil deals in partial payment.
Obama plans to give to them federal lands next in payment for their share of the debt.
Let's take a look at the Constitution on this...
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state...."
Obama will have to give part of a state to China to do this.
We'll be in a nation-wide civil war before Obama is removed as dictator, that's for sure.
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt DB. I notice that you don't provide any kind of citation to back up the crap you post.
You're a goddamned liar DB.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844324 Jan 22, 2013
Martian looter COON
He was a community organizer too.
OR SHOULD I SAY COMMUNITY TROUBLE MAKER ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844326 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
BUREAU OF LABOR AND STATISTICS - JANUARY 4, 2013
The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 555,708 in the week ending January 12, an increase of 2,360 from the previous week. There were 525,422 initial claims in the comparable week in 2012.
http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/eta...
You'll have to explain to me how this is good news.
Maybe a picture will help:

http://bullandbearwise.com/InitialJoblessChar...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#844327 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a grossly exaggerated post and, therefore, ridiculous.
You've been off the rails since the election.

I'm not the only one to have noticed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#844328 Jan 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. GAO - Government Accountability Office - report says government MUST stop spending on entitlements.
"GAO senior officials testified 174 times before the Congress on an array of complex issues including military and veterans disability systems, U.S. Postal Service fiscal sustainability, defense/weapons systems, and Medicare and Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse. Fifty-seven of these hearings were related to high-risk areas and programs highlighted in GAOís biennial high-risk report. As the Congress and the administration debate ways to improve the federal governmentís long-term fiscal outlook, our mission becomes ever more critical to help identify billions of dollars in cost-saving opportunities to tighten federal budgets and identify revenue-enhancement opportunities. GAO seeks both to help position the government to better manage risks that could compromise the nationís security, health, and solvency, and to identify opportunities for managing government resources wisely for a more sustainable future."
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-12-456T
"...opportunities for MANAGING GOVERNMENT RESOURCES WISELY for a more SUSTAINABLE FUTURE."
Think Obama even looked at it?
Of course, what do you think they've been talking about? What's Congress going to do about it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Edmond Pulpo 181,728
Deat Abby 12-16 12 min RACE 67
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 18 min Sublime1 23
I want to join ILLUMINATI to become rich and fa... 24 min mr fred 1
Amy 12-17 1 hr RACE 6
Amy 12-18 1 hr RACE 4
Abby 12-18 2 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:21 am PST

NBC Sports 8:21AM
PFT Live: Bears talk with John Mullin, Week 16 picks
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
NFL Playoffs 2014-15: AFC, NFC Postseason Predictions Heading into Week 16
NBC Sports 9:58 AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?