Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844224 Jan 21, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
2 lives saved today because of the second ammendment !
Father holding infant son had gun put to his head.man gave wallet to robber. Robber fleed but turned and pointed gun at father holding infant.the father a licenced to carry person then shot the robber. What if he didnt have a gun?
CRIMINALS WILL ALWAYS GET GUNS. But Obama wants law abiding citizens to do without or with the minumum they can own !
BULLSHIT !
Dont Give up your rites !
Whatever you do, don't give up your rites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844225 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This is new to you?
This number is represented by the BLS's U-6 figure which is going down faster than the official U-3 rate which is 7.8%.
U-6 is currently at around 14% down from its high of over 17%.
That's in every ECON101 class.
BUREAU OF LABOR AND STATISTICS - JANUARY 4, 2013

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 555,708 in the week ending January 12, an increase of 2,360 from the previous week. There were 525,422 initial claims in the comparable week in 2012.

http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/eta...

You'll have to explain to me how this is good news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844226 Jan 21, 2013
'k, I'm tired of waiting for Carol to finish dredging the right wing blogosphere looking for something that resembles negative economic data.

G'nite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844227 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
agree
You know Carol's on the ropes when she doesn't trot out CRA or some such.
It was a grossly exaggerated post and, therefore, ridiculous.
LooP IntrUder

United States

#844228 Jan 21, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
Heard ya missed me Im BAAAAK!
i am lovin' it, 4 moe years.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844229 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
To you truth is what ever reinforces what you didn't know to begin with.
For instance, you're convinced the economy is worse now that Obama's had four years to fck with it though every indicator out there says the opposite and only the snake oil salesmen you mistake for "experts" say different.
U.S. GAO - Government Accountability Office - report says government MUST stop spending on entitlements.

"GAO senior officials testified 174 times before the Congress on an array of complex issues including military and veterans disability systems, U.S. Postal Service fiscal sustainability, defense/weapons systems, and Medicare and Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse. Fifty-seven of these hearings were related to high-risk areas and programs highlighted in GAOís biennial high-risk report. As the Congress and the administration debate ways to improve the federal governmentís long-term fiscal outlook, our mission becomes ever more critical to help identify billions of dollars in cost-saving opportunities to tighten federal budgets and identify revenue-enhancement opportunities. GAO seeks both to help position the government to better manage risks that could compromise the nationís security, health, and solvency, and to identify opportunities for managing government resources wisely for a more sustainable future."

http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-12-456T

"...opportunities for MANAGING GOVERNMENT RESOURCES WISELY for a more SUSTAINABLE FUTURE."

Think Obama even looked at it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844230 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
'k, I'm tired of waiting for Carol to finish dredging the right wing blogosphere looking for something that resembles negative economic data.
G'nite.
I showed you an increase in unemployment insurance claims reported by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics and also the U.S. Government Accountability Office report's warning the government it must rein in spending to sustain the future.

What more do you want from me?

But g'nite anyway.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844231 Jan 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is you ignoring the science behind man made global warming as you cling to a few skeptics who push for sunspots.
Look at it this way, dumbass Dave.

If you're wrong, all the trillions spent on your fantasy are wasted, and may in fact be pushing the world in the wrong direction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#844232 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have a lot of racist undertones to your posts.
However, black Americans wouldn't be where they are today if it had been left up to the Democrat Party.
Get some perspective, man.
Oh please

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844233 Jan 21, 2013
MSN reported Obama is pandering to progressive base.

CBS political editor published statement that the president "can only cement his legacy if he destroys the GOP. If he wants to transform American politics, he must go for the throat."

At least MSN was being truthful. But, yeah, it's going to be a great four years for the Obama Team Cheerleaders.

They have their altars already set up with at least 10 candles surrounding Obama's picture and the incense burning.

Wonder if they chant a mantra or something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844234 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you might you can no longer shrug off the blatant racism in your Party any more than you can deny your own dark secrets.
Just as you bury your racism in your sockpuppet, Nucular.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844235 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case 7.8% unemployment is artificially inflated in that it would be much lower had the size of the workforce remained unchanged.
Gee, what now?
No, the unemployment rate would be higher because the additional people considered to be in the workforce would all be unemployed.

But it doesn't matter, because nobody buys the government unemployment data any more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844236 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you might you can no longer shrug off the blatant racism in your Party any more than you can deny your own dark secrets.
No dark secrets here. I would welcome back every single black American in the country to the party who championed their civil rights with open arms in a New York minute.

I'm counting on more and more of them figuring it out for themselves and eductating themselves. It's happening.

You don't like it. But it's happening.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#844237 Jan 21, 2013
A great day in America! The Firsy Lady, stunning in her red gown, dancing with the handsome nd debonair President Obama to Al Greens song sung by the lovely Jennifer Hudson ! Lets Stay Together!!
Joe Biden and Jill, looking beautiful as always!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#844238 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
To you truth is what ever reinforces what you didn't know to begin with.
For instance, you're convinced the economy is worse now that Obama's had four years to fck with it though every indicator out there says the opposite and only the snake oil salesmen you mistake for "experts" say different.
The only reason you have no idea what the truth is is because you're not hearing it. On purpose.
LooP IntrUder

United States

#844239 Jan 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the unemployment rate would be higher because the additional people considered to be in the workforce would all be unemployed.
But it doesn't matter, because nobody buys the government unemployment data any more.
only republicans to your advantage of course.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844240 Jan 21, 2013
Repubicans have already kicked it into high gear.

"We are going to pursue strategies that will obligate the Senate to finally join the House in confronting the government's spending problem," Boehner told GOP lawmakers at a retreat in Williamburg, Va. "The principle is simple:`No budget, no pay."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100391189/House_GOP_De...

NOW we're talkin'!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844241 Jan 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
A great day in America! The Firsy Lady, stunning in her red gown, dancing with the handsome nd debonair President Obama to Al Greens song sung by the lovely Jennifer Hudson ! Lets Stay Together!!
Joe Biden and Jill, looking beautiful as always!
In the midst of economic failure, the czars celebrate as they pacify the masses with Obamaphones.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#844242 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? You have no idea what the truth is.
lol! That's funny! I've been saying that about you for a while now.... a long while!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#844243 Jan 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol I realize you are way to fanatical and dense to grasp that your post is racist in nature. When you imply that Blacks aren't smart enough to know who or what to vote for.I'm afraid tis you that is perspective deprived. As a woman you seem oblivious of the way your party treats women, and all minorities..So you are the one lacking in the perspective catagory.
As clueless as you are, doodette, you must get passed around the bath houses like a Lovers Lane Vibrator with no teeth. Sick.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMerde 51,255
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min loose cannon 181,840
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min TRD 68,885
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min positronium 49,223
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 71,045
2 cops executed in new york 3 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 3 hr The Patriot 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]