Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#844202 Jan 21, 2013
Damn I left the house and forgot to take that cucumber out my booty.
Why didnt you remind me carol?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844203 Jan 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>you have a very low standard for what you consider proof
Problem with modern democracy is that the "anti-christ" will likely have to be elected and end-times Christians are too stupid to know they have to vote him into power to fulfill the prophecy.

Sticky problem that.

Location hidden

#844204 Jan 21, 2013
MrsJustice wrote:
As a Proud Female Farmer of Heirloom Vegetables. I am very Proud Our President and the First Lady included Heirloom Vegetables as part of the Inauguration dinner today. Tears just run down my face because farmer like me work very hard each year, but do not received expectable support for the preservation of our history Heirloom Fruits & Vegetables.
I have asked for support for many years, maybe this year Us "Farmer Of The United States" will get HELP!!!!!
Have you tried growing pot?
dem

United States

#844205 Jan 21, 2013
Oh oh oh got to go ! A big tall black buck just walked in .
Got to get to my cubical ! Bye
carol

Orlando, FL

#844206 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Labor Force Participation Rate hit a 30 year low on January 17th 2013. That means, so you understand, that is the lowest amount of people in the workforce since 1983.
CNN Money - An often overlooked number calculated by the Labor Department shows millions of Americans want a job but haven't searched for one in at least a year. They've simply given up hope.

They're not counted as part of the labor force, the official unemployment rate, or the category the Labor Department refers to as "discouraged workers" -- those who haven't bothered to look for work in the last four weeks.

These hopelessly unemployed workers have just been jobless so long, they've fallen off the main government measures altogether.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/04/news/economy/...

Today, Obama said our "tasks" include gay marriage and equal pay which is already the law.

Didn't say anything about this.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#844207 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try as you might you can no longer shrug off the blatant racism in your Party any more than you can deny your own dark secrets.
Cons can't win in this game...

Every week you idiot liberals have something new to blame your failures on...
dem

Chicago, IL

#844209 Jan 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>dem trying to feel better about his life.
Yeah cause making a fkn idiot out of you every time i see you just isn't good enough for topix.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844210 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>Have you tried growing pot?
Good question.
I have.
It didn't turn out to good.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844211 Jan 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol I realize you are way to fanatical and dense to grasp that your post is racist in nature. When you imply that Blacks aren't smart enough to know who or what to vote for.I'm afraid tis you that is perspective deprived. As a woman you seem oblivious of the way your party treats women, and all minorities..So you are the one lacking in the perspective catagory.
That post was nothing short of ridiculous.

Maybe you can start over and make a little more sense the next time.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844212 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Call 'em how I see 'em.
Deep down the truth hurts don't it?
The truth? You have no idea what the truth is.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844213 Jan 21, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dem, poor old flack even attempts to use his daughter in order to feel good about himself. We know damn well he would never allow her to attend an Obama function. If she were there it would have been with the mamma who dumped his worthless lying azz years ago.
Flack is okay.
Definite idiot.
But not the bottom feeder some are.

Location hidden

#844214 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN Money - An often overlooked number calculated by the Labor Department shows millions of Americans want a job but haven't searched for one in at least a year. They've simply given up hope.
They're not counted as part of the labor force, the official unemployment rate, or the category the Labor Department refers to as "discouraged workers" -- those who haven't bothered to look for work in the last four weeks.
These hopelessly unemployed workers have just been jobless so long, they've fallen off the main government measures altogether.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/04/news/economy/...
Today, Obama said our "tasks" include gay marriage and equal pay which is already the law.
Didn't say anything about this.
This is new to you?

This number is represented by the BLS's U-6 figure which is going down faster than the official U-3 rate which is 7.8%.

U-6 is currently at around 14% down from its high of over 17%.

That's in every ECON101 class.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844215 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>That post was nothing short of ridiculous.

Maybe you can start over and make a little more sense the next time.
That's untrue.
Post is very clear.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#844216 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah cause making a fkn idiot out of you every time i see you just isn't good enough for topix.
Now this drunk bastard thinks he sees me.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844217 Jan 21, 2013
Heard ya missed me Im BAAAAK!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#844218 Jan 21, 2013
Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare

"HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems globally.”

“‘Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the IPCC received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.”
Pdf version of article on Weather Warfare by Michel Chossudovsky, The Ecologist, December 2007 (pdf)

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

http://www.riseearth.com/2013/01/weather-warf...

Location hidden

#844219 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth? You have no idea what the truth is.
To you truth is what ever reinforces what you didn't know to begin with.

For instance, you're convinced the economy is worse now that Obama's had four years to fck with it though every indicator out there says the opposite and only the snake oil salesmen you mistake for "experts" say different.

Location hidden

#844220 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's untrue.
Post is very clear.
agree

You know Carol's on the ropes when she doesn't trot out CRA or some such.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mitt Wrongney

El Monte, CA

#844221 Jan 21, 2013
4 MOA YEARS, SI SENOR, I 'M LOVIN' IT.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#844222 Jan 21, 2013
2 lives saved today because of the second ammendment !
Father holding infant son had gun put to his head.man gave wallet to robber. Robber fleed but turned and pointed gun at father holding infant.the father a licenced to carry person then shot the robber. What if he didnt have a gun?
CRIMINALS WILL ALWAYS GET GUNS. But Obama wants law abiding citizens to do without or with the minumum they can own !
BULLSHIT !
Dont Give up your rites !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi female 7 min yatharth 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 182,106
Fight at Navy Pier 38 min joey 1
abby 12-26 57 min Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,870
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST