Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,906)

Showing posts 778,101 - 778,120 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know something? The only thing you appear to be consistently correct on is spelling!
Isn't that something?
Bigotry ,racism and hatred are far more advanced sign of ignorance than is spelling. Actually spelling has absolutly nothing to do with ones intelligence, a number of the smartest people in the world were terrible spellers, including Einstein, F.D.R, Kennedy and a host of others. So as always old Galt is wrong and clueless once again. Maybe we should simply pity the fool...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John Roberts was not on the Supreme Court in 2000.
Three strikes and you're outta there, ya dumb bastard!
Ahh, did the wittle baby soil his panties again???? That gives you no right to yell at Carol that way.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The plural of "crisis" is "crises", not crisis'
Quit before you prove to be completely ignorant, or at the very least uneducated.
As Usual when Galt resorts to this child like neanderthal behavior he is generally having his azz handed to him. Nice work, Yeah.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should cops be permitted to have any firearms not available to the general public?
Once again we see the ingrained stupid that is consuming the conservative gun nuts in America. What's next our military...Which by the way you have no clue as to their function. Idiots like Galt are only slightly less dangerous than is Al Qaeda for this nation. Their views on women, homosexuals, religion, civil rights and a host of other backwoods thinking and actual beliefs would set our nation back 100 years.

Daily we see their misguided and programmed views while "NORMAL" Americans can only shake their heads in disbelief. Talk about the looney fringe of our society and you will find the deranged sheep like Galt, Flack, Eed, Carol and a few other misguided country killers.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
trayvon martin- Good Riddens !
Got what he deserved !
Sure imbecile, he was walking home armed with skittles and ice tea and was harassed by a delusional wannabe cop armed with a 9mm.
You're an idiot!

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Benghazi on Wednesday.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The weak recovery is a fact, not an opinion.
Also a "FACT" would be your total lack of cognitive thinking skills.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure imbecile, he was walking home armed with skittles and ice tea and was harassed by a delusional wannabe cop armed with a 9mm.
You're an idiot!

I'm sure giving time the gun nuts along with the NRA, AKA[Not real Americans] would attempt to justify the shooting in Conn. If only they could figure a way.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Accidental shootings at gun shows in North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio left five people injured Saturday, the same day that thousands of gun advocates gathered peacefully at state capitals around the U.S. to rally against stricter firearm limits.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/19/gun-...

nice of the media to start noticing that which happens all the time.

i wonder when the NRA is going to start going after the 1st?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

go figure
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you think there are two sets or rights for Americans. First class citizens, those members of the ruling elite, seem to be exempted from the edict Obama issued to the population when he declared himself the dictator and used his unconstitutional authority to write his own laws to suit his whim.
Please post the text from the Constitution that defines the rights of the ruling elite as being different than the rights Americans not included in the ruling elite.
Or, declare yourself and Obama as rebels in oppositoion to the government of the United States with the intent of ending the existence of the constitutional republic.
One, or the other is true here.
Hey stupid! Congress writes the laws and not the President. What laws specifically are you talking about moron?
You're a liar DB.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple case. The president is the Chief Executive. The limit to the president's authority is the limit of the Executive Branch of government.
The Constitution prohibits the president from issuing edicts to the population.
The only legitimate commands to the population must come in the form of a law enacted in accordance with the Constitution.
According to the Constitution, the executive orders issuing commands to any entity outside the Executive Branch of government isn't worth the paper it's written on.
Should the president use his position to make himself some kind of third world dictator, that constitutes rebellion against the government of the United States.
Anyone who ever read the Constitution knows that, dufus.
Now, what words will Obama repeat...
"... uphold, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution...."
BWAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW
It would really help if Obama had ever even read the Constitution at some point in time in his life.
Hey stupid! All of Obama's executive order were directed to departments of the Executive branch so your entire post is nonsense. But for you that's par for the course isn't it?
news.blogs.cnn.com/.../obama-to-announce-gun-... ...
You're an idiot DB!

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure by now Raider you are aware that you are having a conversation with a hollow log. Talking to Galt, Sleasy Eed, Waxman, these idiots are always spitting in the wind, that is whenever they take a couple minutes from whining and crying. They just don't come any dumber and programmed. Like the man said "If the Republican party didn't want you sheared they would not have made them sheep".
At first I thought these guys were, as you say, hollow logs that were being manipulated with bad information, e.g. FOX News. I thought that by pointing out holes in their logic they could be rescued. Then I realized they have one other common thread, they're all easily frightened. Leaders on the right use fear to scare them into frenzies. Its fascinating to see which cliff Limbaugh will ask them to jump off next.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
To think Romney could have been so wrong in saying Americans aren't stupid.
Romney's Mormonism helped Obama win. His misconstrued 47% remark sunk the ship.
We'll get it right in 2016. Make no mistake. If we survive four more years.
Wonder when the tipping point will crash the dollar? And nothing will be worth anything anymore?
Carol January, 2009 ...
Carol January, 2013 ...
Carol January ...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder who's fault that REALLY is...considering Republicans walk a tightrope - damned if they do, damned if they don't - when it comes to appeasing Senate democrats, a bullying president and the Obama Team Cheerleaders.
Excuses, excuses. Just like when they held all three houses and took us off a surplus and doubled the debt. Always excuses. Ya know what? Excuses don't play well so that's no way for your party to attempt a recovery. Makes them look weak and pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you're confusing us with your side - or at least the side you choose to defend while hovering above the fray.
Aside from the fact that my "side" has never held national office your "side" is the only side in history to have done what they did.

Reminder: takes us off a budget surplus and double the debt within their tenure.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

go figure

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you might have something there, Mr. Tenzing. If I had worn shades on that terrible night 15 years ago, I probably wouldn't have been "anesthesized" and gotten probed, and an alien chip placed in my private parts, which was the beginning of me turning neocon, which I don't think was just a coincidence.
So I guess every cloud has a silver lining after all, as I've said many times, especially when it comes to letting this alien president how do you like my segues by the way?) have his way so everybody finally sees what his real agenda is, when everybody will realize I've been right all along.
Them are some excellent segues.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Death we’re on Auto-Pilot no mystery why…The budget passed by large Democratic majorities in the first months of the Obama administration had hugely elevated levels of spending in it. By not passing a new spending plan since, Reid has in effect made those levels the new budgetary baseline. Congress has kept the government going with continuing resolutions based on the last budget signed!! Thank you Democrats!!
Need to check your history, spending dropped a couple of hundred billion with Obama's first budget. Go to the historical tables at omb.gov and have a look for yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought these guys were, as you say, hollow logs that were being manipulated with bad information, e.g. FOX News. I thought that by pointing out holes in their logic they could be rescued. Then I realized they have one other common thread, they're all easily frightened. Leaders on the right use fear to scare them into frenzies. Its fascinating to see which cliff Limbaugh will ask them to jump off next.
Google "authoritarian personality" and it'll shock you how accurately this describes them.

Here's a detailed list of common traits:

http://francoistremblay.wordpress.com/2008/09...

And here's a neat table delineating the differences between the dominant and submissive versions of the type:

http://www.whale.to/b/authoritarian_personali...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 778,101 - 778,120 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]