Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844137 Jan 21, 2013
jose wrote:
Sounds like he cares more about gays than africian americans in his speech today, you must be so proud
Blacks are easily controlled with subsistence welfare checks.

Homosexuals require more focused and substantial attention.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844138 Jan 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> The other day it was his attitude.
That too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#844139 Jan 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful.
The science of global warming is not political
Te right decided to make it political.
Its just typical. The Republican Party ignores what is best for the planet for the betterment of their pathetic party.
Just like they did with the good of our country.
Back when Republicans were true patriots, they believed in Man made global warming.
Since then, they discovered it was easier to get votes by dumbing down their base. A really easy task.
As usual, Dave wallows in ignorance.
yop

France

#844140 Jan 21, 2013
Obama social system doesn t suit me at all.too much money wasted to help lazy part of the population instead of making them work.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#844141 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
i am admitted pedophile....I like to tongue young, knee grow balls...
fetch bot is my ghey knee grow lover
dem said he would "come and get me"..I'm still awaiting for that to happen...hee hee..
since his president stole the election, I've amassed quite a collection of firearms...any which of them I would gladly blow pedophile dem's head off....teee hee
This is the great thing about Topix. Right wing dim is afforded the opportunity to pose this thoughtful response to Chicago dem's liberal reflection on gun violence.

Ain't it grand?

Location hidden

#844142 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It says we didn't have a strong enough candidate who played it safe pretty much.
Or the majority of the people in this country have one too many screws loose.
So you're saying you had no viable alternative? Why then all the sour grapes just 'cause your side couldn't cut the mustard?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#844143 Jan 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are easily controlled with subsistence welfare checks.
Homosexuals require more focused and substantial attention.
You accused Dave of ignorance??? Did you post this bizarre comment on blacks and gays?
Define ignorance.
Pathetic Day

AOL

#844144 Jan 21, 2013
Pathetic day in our history.

Location hidden

#844145 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please stop with the race card once and for all?
What is it with you people? You libs keep bringing it up and then blame us because he's black. Half black/half white to be exact.
Can we NOT like a black politician because of his policies? Is that what you're saying? Really? Is that what you're saying?
Sure, soon as y'all lose this retro racism. Don't think it has gone unnoticed that NO white "liberal" gets nearly the flack as do those darkies. They get an "F" just for having the temerity to show up let alone have an opposing view. Let's hear one of y'all frame Clinton as a lower primate. You're lying if you don't know it, see it, and deep in that darkest corner of yourself believe it.

Location hidden

#844147 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's him not being who you obviously think he is that I don't like.
You're right, RealDave probably doesn't think of him as "that n**ger in the White House".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#844148 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Phil.
White people problems can be a bitch.
Just imagine if he didn't have a job that everyone else thinks is a hobby.
"dim"
Black people problems can be a bitch. Tiger Woods is white? Whatever his color he is a helluva golfer, he makes millions upon millions from his 'hobby'. You have a problem with that? You are just a simple assed racist, others who are sooper good at their hobbies, LaBraun, Serena, Vanessa, Durant, Bryant, Gore, RG3, Wade, Howard, etal, all black all good at the top of their of professions, all who hate how their talents are taxed to the max, so when you put your hand out a benevolent government will give you food stamps, a rent subsidy, free health care.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#844149 Jan 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No Carol, Obamaís didnít use those exact words but his objective is the same!! It wasnít about Uniting a Nation it was a declaration of political war on individual liberty!!
It'd sound more genuine if you sighted that anger on Republicans who've done just as bad or worse or have you forgotten the architects of the PATRIOT Act?

Oh yeah, they were white guys.

Nevermind.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844150 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you had no viable alternative? Why then all the sour grapes just 'cause your side couldn't cut the mustard?
Your shoe would have been a more viable alternative.

Americans have changed.

Hopefully, it's only temporary confusion.
Nucular Obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#844151 Jan 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You accused Dave of ignorance??? Did you post this bizarre comment on blacks and gays?
Define ignorance.
Old Raider

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#844152 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick yo tongue up my a$$....
Smooch!
"silly"
Speaking of perverts, one of your specialties, why do you never comment on the bile that "dim" spews on a regular basis. You have your tongue up his ass?
Peace

Location hidden

#844153 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He said 47% would not vote for him - making the mistake of lumping those who manipulate the system with those who are victims of Obama's economy but just scared of losing what they have.
Wanna make a bet unemployment claims will rise and disability claims will rise within the next year? Even though they are at historic levels now?
Can't you keep your foot out of your mouth for ONE minute?

"Initial jobless claims plunged last week to lowest level in 5 years"
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...

Location hidden

#844154 Jan 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dim"
Black people problems can be a bitch. Tiger Woods is white? Whatever his color he is a helluva golfer, he makes millions upon millions from his 'hobby'. You have a problem with that? You are just a simple assed racist, others who are sooper good at their hobbies, LaBraun, Serena, Vanessa, Durant, Bryant, Gore, RG3, Wade, Howard, etal, all black all good at the top of their of professions, all who hate how their talents are taxed to the max, so when you put your hand out a benevolent government will give you food stamps, a rent subsidy, free health care.
Peace
KMA
Well who doesn't enjoy a good minstrel show Eed?

Location hidden

#844155 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shoe would have been a more viable alternative.
Americans have changed.
Hopefully, it's only temporary confusion.
I realize that is a problem for a lot of you and you have my sympathy but ever since negroes were put into the service of defending this country a lot of folks started feeling bad about them having to use different restrooms and eat in different restaurants and such. They even felt some of them might be up to performing white folks work like bein' President. Now I know it takes some getting used to but you said it: "Americans have changed" and you can either change with them or die bitter.
dem

Chicago, IL

#844156 Jan 21, 2013
Evening, tea bag imbeciles.

You think name stealing is a new game?

You mutts won't like it when I throw the curveball.
carol

Orlando, FL

#844157 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you keep your foot out of your mouth for ONE minute?
"Initial jobless claims plunged last week to lowest level in 5 years"
http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-m...
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR

UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE WEEKLY CLAIMS REPORT

SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA

In the week ending January 12, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 335,000, a decrease of 37,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 372,000. The 4-week moving average was 359,250, a decrease of 6,750 from the previous week's revised average of 366,000.

The advance seasonally adjusted insured unemployment rate was 2.5 percent for the week ending January 5, an increase of 0.1 percentage point from the prior week's unrevised rate. The advance number for seasonally adjusted insured unemployment during the week ending January 5 was 3,214,000, an increase of 87,000 from the preceding week's revised level of 3,127,000. The 4-week moving average was 3,195,750, a decrease of 6,000 from the preceding week's revised average of 3,201,750.

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 555,708 in the week ending January 12, an increase of 2,360 from the previous week. There were 525,422 initial claims in the comparable week in 2012.

The total number of people claiming benefits in all programs for the week ending December 29 was 5,821,966, an increase of 465,547 from the previous week. There were 7,826,846 persons claiming benefits in all programs in the comparable week in 2011.

http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/cur...

I see the word "increased" a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 min Go Blue Forever 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 1 hr Pippa 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM