Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
778,001 - 778,020 of 1,079,622 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney defeated the other Republican candidates and was the final choice of the GOP.
If things had gone differently in November, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) might have departed the Capitol on Monday as the vice president of the United States. Instead, he faced a chorus of boos as he left the building to attend President Barack Obama's second inauguration ceremony.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When I broke the truth here that the Democrats pulled a page directly out of Das Kapital as a plan to finance Obama's government, you ignorantly replied it didn't happen, like the good dupe you are. Lo, and behold, after you showed yourself to be ignorant, the Democrats made public their plan to tax existing assets as earnings - right out of Das Kapital.
When I broke the truth here that the Democrats pulled a page directly out of Machiavelli's "The Prince" to finance Obama's government with trillion-dollar coins the Executive Branch could give to the Fed, thus setting up a separate government from the constitutional government described in the Constitution where the House has full control of spending and revenue (borrowing included in revenue), you ignorantly asserted that didn't happen.
Lo, and behold, it's common news now. And, that idea looks like it got shoved pretty far up Obama's ass.
Now, you're faced with another treasonous fact about Obama and the current administration: They plan to give parts of the United States to China in payment for the debt owed to them.
Here's the information you need to research this treason:
In 2009, the United States of America tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves.
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her 2009 trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, etc.- to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
Put simply, the feds have actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
What’s happening here is very obvious. The Chinese are Barack Obama’s loan shark. He can’t begin to pay them back what he has borrowed from them, so they are willing to take oil deals in partial payment.
Obama plans to give to them federal lands next in payment for their share of the debt.
Let's take a look at the Constitution on this...
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state...."
Obama will have to give part of a state to China to do this.
We'll be in a nation-wide civil war before Obama is removed as dictator, that's for sure.
By the way, how's that Democrat plan to establish an alternate government? You know, the alternate government aside from the government established by the Constitution? You do remember that plan for the President to mint trillion dollar coins and give them to the Fed in exchange for real money to fund the Obama dictatorship, in direct violation of the Constitution.
I think if Obama had read the Constitution at least once in his life he'd know this is using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States.
It would really help if Obama actually knew what was written in the Constitution.
Das Kapital there is no taxes everything is privately owned.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that 300 lb narwhal you're married to!!
Killer is posting from his cell. But enough about those stupid ignorant racist trolls; they're all riled up today and that's a good thing. President Obamas inaugeral speech pissed them off plenty! I loved this part:

"Our journey is not complete until our wives, our mothers, and daughters can earn a living equal to their efforts. Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law—for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well. Our journey is not complete until no citizen is forced to wait for hours to exercise the right to vote. Our journey is not complete until we find a better way to welcome the striving, hopeful immigrants who still see America as a land of opportunity; until bright young students and engineers are enlisted in our workforce rather than expelled from our country."
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Lily again?? Let me guess drunk and disorderly, prostitution and impersonating a white women , she will never learn .
Howdy, hillbilly.
Your wife working the hand job stand at the inauguration again this time around.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot all of the above.
Lol!
Just try denying you said it!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Killer is posting from his cell. But enough about those stupid ignorant racist trolls; they're all riled up today and that's a good thing. President Obamas inaugeral speech pissed them off plenty! I loved this part:

"Our journey is not complete until our wives, our mothers, and daughters can earn a living equal to their efforts. Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law—for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well. Our journey is not complete until no citizen is forced to wait for hours to exercise the right to vote. Our journey is not complete until we find a better way to welcome the striving, hopeful immigrants who still see America as a land of opportunity; until bright young students and engineers are enlisted in our workforce rather than expelled from our country."
Mount Rushmore!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the resistance lives.
lol! Isn't that what the taliban is son?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans have not gotten their chance at bat yet after the housing market collapse caused by both sides, even if more would say the democrat side.
The Obama Team Cheerleaders made sure they haven't.
Reforms, restructuring government spending and giving states more rights is the ONLY solution.
Still waiting for Obama or any prominent democrat to say this. Republicans say it all the time. But then just get blamed for everything.
lol! Probably because smart Americans know cons caused the problems son.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be at the iniguration ?? Fainting after throwing your panties at the HNIC.
They don't let felons attend the inauguration.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney played it too safe. Didn't have the personality to get the message of urgency across that was needed.
lol! Romney was simply confused.

He was out of his league!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, hillbilly.
Your wife working the hand job stand at the inauguration again this time around.
He shoots....he misses!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to answer, I may only have 20 years left, are you ever going to answer? What's the hold up?
Sigh, one more time, why would the Dingus Dave Mortgage Co. give out loans to people who they had every reason to think would never repay them?
It's not that complicated, I'm not trying to trick you.
I would investigate each potential mortgage buyer & determine if they could make the payments.

Just like with the CRA.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>baroke back mountSinclair .
God will punish you with an African American son in law.
You hillbillies usually alienate your daughters.
Forcing them to do something that would really irritate you.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but it's still a free country.
No, it was a good call, kap just hasn't learned the fine art of acting in football. I'm feeling a bit slow today, do you suppose it has anything to do with the 2 pitchers of shock top? Lol
It was a good call.

Should be a good Super Bowl.

I like the niners.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
God will punish you with an African American son in law.
You hillbillies usually alienate your daughters.
Forcing them to do something that would really irritate you.
Perhaps God will bless him with an African American son in law so that he may see the error of his ways and repent his life of racism and murder.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Happy iniguration day.
Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus, that was enacting an EPA law. You know, a piece of legislation that passes Congress like the constitution requires. Each affected state had input, and thier wishes were effected in accordance with the legislation that became the law that drives the EPA regulations.... dufus.
Try again.
So was there an ban done by an executive order or not? Simple question.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't let felons attend the inauguration.
That's why rush10 could't go, murderers not allowed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

TSM wrote:
Today marks the beginning of Obama 2nd term!! The President begins his second term as the’ Welfare President, as Americans we remember Obama’s promise of ‘Hope and Change’ but after his first term ‘ Hope and Change ‘ turn from Hope into Fear, survival, today Despotism!!
Obama will definitely achieve at least one of his second term goals, which is to increase the number of Americans dependent on the government for their survival.
400k home 4 obama

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Not interested. Don't care.
I care!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 174,595
Abby 7-24 43 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search