Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,981 - 778,000 of 1,100,372 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#843895 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney played it too safe. Didn't have the personality to get the message of urgency across that was needed.
lol! Romney was simply confused.

He was out of his league!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#843896 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, hillbilly.
Your wife working the hand job stand at the inauguration again this time around.
He shoots....he misses!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#843898 Jan 21, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to answer, I may only have 20 years left, are you ever going to answer? What's the hold up?
Sigh, one more time, why would the Dingus Dave Mortgage Co. give out loans to people who they had every reason to think would never repay them?
It's not that complicated, I'm not trying to trick you.
I would investigate each potential mortgage buyer & determine if they could make the payments.

Just like with the CRA.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843899 Jan 21, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>baroke back mountSinclair .
God will punish you with an African American son in law.
You hillbillies usually alienate your daughters.
Forcing them to do something that would really irritate you.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843900 Jan 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but it's still a free country.
No, it was a good call, kap just hasn't learned the fine art of acting in football. I'm feeling a bit slow today, do you suppose it has anything to do with the 2 pitchers of shock top? Lol
It was a good call.

Should be a good Super Bowl.

I like the niners.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843901 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps God will bless him with an African American son in law so that he may see the error of his ways and repent his life of racism and murder.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843902 Jan 21, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Happy iniguration day.
Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#843905 Jan 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dufus, that was enacting an EPA law. You know, a piece of legislation that passes Congress like the constitution requires. Each affected state had input, and thier wishes were effected in accordance with the legislation that became the law that drives the EPA regulations.... dufus.
Try again.
So was there an ban done by an executive order or not? Simple question.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843906 Jan 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't let felons attend the inauguration.
That's why rush10 could't go, murderers not allowed
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843907 Jan 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
Today marks the beginning of Obama 2nd term!! The President begins his second term as the’ Welfare President, as Americans we remember Obama’s promise of ‘Hope and Change’ but after his first term ‘ Hope and Change ‘ turn from Hope into Fear, survival, today Despotism!!
Obama will definitely achieve at least one of his second term goals, which is to increase the number of Americans dependent on the government for their survival.
400k home 4 obama

Oklahoma City, OK

#843908 Jan 21, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Not interested. Don't care.
I care!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843909 Jan 21, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>baroke back mountSinclair .
I knew it! All you backwoods hillbillies are gay.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843910 Jan 21, 2013
Oil rigs off the California coast continue to produce oil without incident. There is no reason not to explore the California coast for additional oil.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843911 Jan 21, 2013
Or a nitwit like you, who thinks there is only one meaning to common acronyms, or words.

LOL----------

Eir

In Norse mythology, Eir (Old Norse "help, mercy") is a goddess and/or valkyrie associated with medical skill. Eir is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources; the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson; and in skaldic poetry, including a runic inscription from Bergen, Norway from around 1300. Scholars have theorized about whether or not these three sources refer to the same figure, and debate whether or not Eir may have been originally a healing goddess and/or a valkyrie. In addition, Eir has been theorized as a form of the goddess Frigg and has been compared to the Greek goddess Hygiea.

or

Entrepreneur in residence (EIR),

or

Executive Intelligence Review (EIR)

or

'eir' is a freenode utility bot platform.

or

EIR Equipment Interchange Receipt

or

EIR Established Income Range

or

EIR Exposure Information Report

----------

I could go on, but suffice it to say your thinking that 'eir' has only one meaning displays your true ignorance.

You realy need to get out more!!

Jump Street makes you even more stupid!!

And no using your hangover as an excuse!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like you being a geologist who doesn't know what an eir is. Hahahahahaha
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#843912 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
God will punish you by making you get a job!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843913 Jan 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If things had gone differently in November, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) might have departed the Capitol on Monday as the vice president of the United States. Instead, he faced a chorus of boos as he left the building to attend President Barack Obama's second inauguration ceremony.
Standard procedure for a mob of classless slugs.

We are patient and will have our turn at bat.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#843914 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy, hillbilly.
Your wife working the hand job stand at the inauguration again this time around.
How many port-0-johns have you cleaned today?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843915 Jan 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I would investigate each potential mortgage buyer & determine if they could make the payments.
Just like with the CRA.
What if you applied your criteria and that resulted in rejection of a disproportionate number of minorities?
dem

Chicago, IL

#843916 Jan 21, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>God will punish you by making you get a job!
Took the day off to celebrate wide spread right wing suicides.
Paid day off... Thank you!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#843917 Jan 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Killer is posting from his cell. But enough about those stupid ignorant racist trolls; they're all riled up today and that's a good thing. President Obamas inaugeral speech pissed them off plenty! I loved this part:
"Our journey is not complete until our wives, our mothers, and daughters can earn a living equal to their efforts. Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law—for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well. Our journey is not complete until no citizen is forced to wait for hours to exercise the right to vote. Our journey is not complete until we find a better way to welcome the striving, hopeful immigrants who still see America as a land of opportunity; until bright young students and engineers are enlisted in our workforce rather than expelled from our country."
What did obammie's speech have to say about nasty hags like you?

Don't want t0 lv anyone out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 25 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 27 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 32 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 33 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000