Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843951 Jan 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
Sounds from the President’s speech more of the same!!
That's why there was no point in listening.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843952 Jan 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Golfer Phil Mickelson is considering Leaving the Welfare State of California.

Teed off: Golf star Phil Mickelson may bolt California over taxes

Mickelson said “drastic changes” are ahead for him due to federal and California state tax increases that have pushed his tax rate to what he figures adds up to “62, 63 percent.” The left-hander will talk more about his plans — possibly moving out of California or even retiring altogether

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/01/21/golf...
Poor Phil.
White people problems can be a bitch.
Just imagine if he didn't have a job that everyone else thinks is a hobby.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843953 Jan 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This part probably sent them over the edge too:
"We will respond to the threat of climate change, knowing that the failure to do so would betray our children and future generations. Some may still deny the overwhelming judgment of science, but none can avoid the devastating impact of raging fires, and crippling drought, and more powerful storms. The path towards sustainable energy sources will be long and sometimes difficult. But America cannot resist this transition; we must lead it."
Obama is clueless about the Landscheit Grand Solar Minimum.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843955 Jan 21, 2013
Colin Powell:'Birther Nonsense' Is 'Killing The Base' Of The GOP

"Former Secretary of State Colin Powell continued to offer harsh but constructive criticism to his own party on Monday, advising Republicans to loudly reject "birther nonsense" and develop new policies to improve their outreach to the nation's shifting demographics.

“Republicans have to stop buying into things that demonize the president," Powell said during an appearance on ABC News. "I mean, why aren’t Republican leaders shouting out about all this birther nonsense and all these other things? They should speak out. This is the kind of intolerance that I’ve been talking about where these idiot presentations continue to be made and you don’t see the senior leadership of the party say,‘No, that’s wrong.’ In fact, sometimes by not speaking out, they’re encouraging it. And the base keeps buying the stuff."

Powell, who endorsed Obama in 2008 and again in 2012, said that the GOP's relative silence on such fringe issues came at a detriment to its popularity.

“And it’s killing the base of the party," he said. "I mean, 26 percent favorability rating for the party right now. It ought to be telling them something. So, instead of attacking me or whoever speaks like I do, look in the mirror and realize,‘How are we going to win the next election?'"

Powell then urged Republicans to reflect on their platform and identify some authentic ways to craft policies that would increase their appeal with minority voters.

“It’s a party that has to stop saying,‘We are going to appeal to you with new messages.’ You need policies -- the country is becoming more minority,” Powell said."
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#843956 Jan 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
From Obama's Great Inaugural speech
"We, the people, still believe that every citizen deserves a basic measure of security and dignity. We must make the hard choices to reduce the cost of health care and the size of our deficit. But we reject the belief that America must choose between caring for the generation that built this country and investing in the generation that will build its future. For we remember the lessons of our past, when twilight years were spent in poverty, and parents of a child with a disability had nowhere to turn. We do not believe that in this country, freedom is reserved for the lucky, or happiness for the few. We recognize that no matter how responsibly we live our lives, any one of us, at any time, may face a job loss, or a sudden illness, or a home swept away in a terrible storm. The commitments we make to each other – through Medicare, and Medicaid, and Social Security – these things do not sap our initiative; they strengthen us. They do not make us a nation of takers; they free us to take the risks that make this country great."
----------
Very Kennedyesque!!
The drunken woman killer?
dem

Chicago, IL

#843957 Jan 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>That's why there was no point in listening.
Dumb and proud.
I'd expect nothing less.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#843958 Jan 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Golfer Phil Mickelson is considering Leaving the Welfare State of California.
Teed off: Golf star Phil Mickelson may bolt California over taxes
Mickelson said “drastic changes” are ahead for him due to federal and California state tax increases that have pushed his tax rate to what he figures adds up to “62, 63 percent.” The left-hander will talk more about his plans — possibly moving out of California or even retiring altogether
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/01/21/golf...
If one is wealthy enough and one's career is not geographically based, one can live wherever one chooses.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#843959 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Phil.
White people problems can be a bitch.
Just imagine if he didn't have a job that everyone else thinks is a hobby.
How many 'i screwed around on my wife' hoodies by Nike do you have?
dem

United States

#843960 Jan 21, 2013
I just love a fat juicy dick
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#843961 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb and proud.
I'd expect nothing less.
Ignorant and lazy.
I'd expect nothing more!
dem

United States

#843962 Jan 21, 2013
Id love nothing more than to have Obama up my ass and Biden in my mouth.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#843965 Jan 21, 2013
The President second term ….‘A chance to finish what we started’ Obama Increased Debt $50,521 per Household; More Than First 42 Presidents -- Combined! Americans 'Not in Labor Force' Increased 8,332,000 pretty Scary!! Well the bright side we can Start the Clock!!
dem

United States

#843966 Jan 21, 2013
Yes Im a democrat and proud.
Im also homosexual and proud of that as well.
So what?
Anybody need a Bj?
dem

Chicago, IL

#843967 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
I just love a fat juicy dick
Gunner is back.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#843968 Jan 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! All you backwoods hillbillies are gay.
Why you think all hillbillies are gay? They're not all gay, but some are a bit horny though. Not much to do in them there hills, but to get drunk, get horny, and go chasing your cuz around. LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

#843969 Jan 21, 2013
Sarah Palin wrote:
Id love nothing more than to have Obama up my ass and Biden in my mouth.
And Sarah Palin shows up.
dem

United States

#843970 Jan 21, 2013
Im also a Cuckold.
I love to watch my wife get pounded by 4 or 5 black guys bareback.
I clean them all up orally afterwords.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#843971 Jan 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Colin Powell:'Birther Nonsense' Is 'Killing The Base' Of The GOP
"Former Secretary of State Colin Powell continued to offer harsh but constructive criticism to his own party on Monday, advising Republicans to loudly reject "birther nonsense" and develop new policies to improve their outreach to the nation's shifting demographics.
“Republicans have to stop buying into things that demonize the president," Powell said during an appearance on ABC News. "I mean, why aren’t Republican leaders shouting out about all this birther nonsense and all these other things? They should speak out. This is the kind of intolerance that I’ve been talking about where these idiot presentations continue to be made and you don’t see the senior leadership of the party say,‘No, that’s wrong.’ In fact, sometimes by not speaking out, they’re encouraging it. And the base keeps buying the stuff."
Powell, who endorsed Obama in 2008 and again in 2012, said that the GOP's relative silence on such fringe issues came at a detriment to its popularity.
“And it’s killing the base of the party," he said. "I mean, 26 percent favorability rating for the party right now. It ought to be telling them something. So, instead of attacking me or whoever speaks like I do, look in the mirror and realize,‘How are we going to win the next election?'"
Powell then urged Republicans to reflect on their platform and identify some authentic ways to craft policies that would increase their appeal with minority voters.
“It’s a party that has to stop saying,‘We are going to appeal to you with new messages.’ You need policies -- the country is becoming more minority,” Powell said."
Colon Powell the Republicans best Democrat, his endorsement and probable vote for Barack Hussein Obama, speaks volumes...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#843972 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner is back.
You did not deny loving black dicks!!!!

Dem's a homo!
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

#843973 Jan 21, 2013
dem wrote:
Yes Im a democrat and proud.
Im also homosexual and proud of that as well.
So what?
Anybody need a Bj?
Oh, is that the reason you voted for Obama, because he supports your sickness?

You seem like you will do anybody or anything. LOL

Do you ever fear aids, dude?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min jacques Ottawa 180,708
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Boy G 51,240
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,773
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,579
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 48,461
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr RACE 696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST