Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,890)

Showing posts 777,781 - 777,800 of1,078,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dr Martin Luther King

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was A Republican
During the civil rights era of the 1960's, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. fought to stop Democrats from denying civil rights to blacks. It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican as has been affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. would not have joined the Democratic Party, the party of the Ku Klux Klan and segregation.
Dr. King fought against Democrat Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor in Birmingham who let loose vicious dogs and turned skin-burning fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox famously brandished ax handles to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant. Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace blocked the entrance of two black students at the University of Alabama in 1963 and thundered, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever”. All of these racist Democrats remained Democrats until the day they died. In fact, racist Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than a Republican because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
WHY ARE MOST BLACK PEOPLE DEMOCRATS???
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mike this up on your own?
Documentation would be interesting.
You might discuss Mitt Romney and the G H W Bush and G W Bush rather than neurotic attacks on President Obama.
What is positive about Republicans?
There must be something ?
Did you have this much trouble connecting the dots as a child too?

You have to be able to count up to, say, 25 in numerical order. But a picture soon develops.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
Good morning folks. The beginning of another excellent 4 years, peace be with all of you.
Homer going to be nicer on you rightwingtards starting today.
I give it 'til about your first exchange with RUSH10ME or Gunner's boyfriend.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the President of these United Stares of America, re elected by over 60 million Americans. He will be inaugurated for his second term today; on Martin Luther King Day and the 150th anniversary of The Emanicipation.
A truly glorious and historical day for Americans; who won over corporations.
And you, are a pathetic, bitter, delusional racist woman, so sick and twisted, continually distorting history to the point that you are either a habitual liar or a sociopath. Get help.
He was inaugurated yesterday on the 20th just as he was supposed to be. Today is a dog and pony show for people like you. Today means nothing.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol! Carol seems to be heading for electroshock therapy today!!! I love Michelle Obamas new hair style, she looks 10 years younger. Millions of American women getting bangs!!
it's a wig numbnuts.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mike this up on your own?
Documentation would be interesting.
You might discuss Mitt Romney and the G H W Bush and G W Bush rather than neurotic attacks on President Obama.
What is positive about Republicans?
There must be something ?
Sorry if I sounded snarky before because I really do like your posts.

Let me put it another way. If a conservative presidential candidate had claimed the pastor of a racially controversial church was his spiritual mentor for 20 years and he could no more disown that pastor than his own grandmother, would that have even raised an eyebrow?

If so, put yourself in our shoes.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

obama is an Idiot, Unworthy of Respect.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so comforting to know that your glioblastoma will be taking you out soon.
AINT SHIT TAKING ME OUT
Im Prepared and ready.
Dont need nuthn but the air to breathe.
I assure you I have plenty of land , stocked ponds . Stocked seeds to plant . Plenty GUNS !
Cases of Ammo
Wild game to hunt . Acres and acres of trees for heat and building material. Farm equipment. And every tool you could think of.
What do you have ? An I POD ?
Lotsa Luck !
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Dr Martin Luther King wrote:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was A Republican
During the civil rights era of the 1960's, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. fought to stop Democrats from denying civil rights to blacks. It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican as has been affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. would not have joined the Democratic Party, the party of the Ku Klux Klan and segregation.
Dr. King fought against Democrat Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor in Birmingham who let loose vicious dogs and turned skin-burning fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox famously brandished ax handles to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant. Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace blocked the entrance of two black students at the University of Alabama in 1963 and thundered, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever”. All of these racist Democrats remained Democrats until the day they died. In fact, racist Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than a Republican because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
WHY ARE MOST BLACK PEOPLE DEMOCRATS???
why.......

MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

Republican? who didn't vote for a Republican? who campaigned for a Democrat?

try again Mr. Beck. sure fail, but nonetheless amusing.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try thinking about it for one more minute.
What do Obama and Rev. Wright have in common?
Okay gave it another minute, still nothing. Anything else you want me to waste my precious time on today?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He won by a little more than 3 million votes in a country of over 300 million.
Think it'd be safe to say half of those 3 million didn't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon. The other half didn't vote for him because they either bought all the lies or thought he'd fix the economy and they'd have to get a job.
Of course, I'm being facetious...sort of.
I think it more than likely that it had more to do with people who didn't vote at all because Romney was Mormon. That and all the extra black people who did vote because Obama is black. So the election was about bigotry. Racial and religious. What a way to run a railroad huh? Democrats should be aware that the people who stayed home may not the next time and the extras that did won't either.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I give it 'til about your first exchange with RUSH10ME or Gunner's boyfriend.
Are you trying to goad me sir?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Carol harnessing her inner white supremacist origins. Repeating her "get whitey" story.
Lily harassing people, making a fool out of herself with her mindless chatter and living out her remaining days on a website.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He was inaugurated yesterday on the 20th just as he was supposed to be. Today is a dog and pony show for people like you. Today means nothing.
Semantics, her statements still stand.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

He who laughs last will LAUGH THE LOUDEST !
Cant you just hear us right wingers Laughing while you Pudding brain Libs stand there scratchin your empty heads?
I CAN.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He is the President of these United Stares of America, re elected by over 60 million Americans. He will be inaugurated for his second term today; on Martin Luther King Day and the 150th anniversary of The Emanicipation.
A truly glorious and historical day for Americans; who won over corporations.
And you, are a pathetic, bitter, delusional racist woman, so sick and twisted, continually distorting history to the point that you are either a habitual liar or a sociopath. Get help.
The only people *winning* "over" American corporations are the billionaires who are still making a profit buying or dumping shares in those businesses, dumbazz.

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/billionaire...

This a day of mourning for the America that should have been but whose future is ruined by a liar and a traitorous hypocrite.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Semantics, her statements still stand.
You can't be inaugurated twice.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Baaawwaaahhhh...

The Weasel is back!

This moron likes Snopes. Of course he does.

He's about as dishonest as they come.
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
See Snopes on this phony claim:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domai...
Yesterday, this moron was trying to build a case that I said it's OK to shoot people with guns.

What a frikking wierdo!

Loony Toony, for sure.

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I think it more than likely that it had more to do with people who didn't vote at all because Romney was Mormon. That and all the extra black people who did vote because Obama is black. So the election was about bigotry. Racial and religious. What a way to run a railroad huh? Democrats should be aware that the people who stayed home may not the next time and the extras that did won't either.
How about the millions who didn't vote for Obama because he is black?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
obama is an Idiot, Unworthy of Respect.
We are the idiots for letting him get away with using taxpayer dollars to fund his ACORN voter fraud *win* during his first campaign.

Who do you think paid for the buses used to transport his supporters around the country on election day?

Have you ever heard of a presidential candidate who had buses available for his acolytes before Obama ran? I haven't. Yep, he was a community organizer alright, with a nose for rooting out tax dollars to support his agenda.

He should be sitting in jail instead of in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 777,781 - 777,800 of1,078,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 37 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 37 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 43 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 10
Amy 7-23 1 hr Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 1 hr Guest 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT