Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843692 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He was inaugurated yesterday on the 20th just as he was supposed to be. Today is a dog and pony show for people like you. Today means nothing.
You mean nothing, today means so much to the American people, you are an anti American traitor. Go eat worms.

And, furthermore, the American "people" prevailed over the corporations and proved that if they went and voted in big numbers that the White House could not be bought.
The women heard the republican message loud and clear, and everyone who loves women, loves his mother, sisters, daughters, nieces, grandmothers, friends, went and voted to make sure their rights that they fought so hard to get were not going to be taken away.
The Republican message of racism, bigotry, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia, hatred and scorn of the poor, veterans, students, elderly, was heard loud and clear! I stood in line for 6 hours with an elderly Jewish couple, the husband was a Korean War veteran, that rally was at 1:00, people were lined up at 6 am, mostly old white people, many with canes and walkers.
You know nothing
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#843693 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I sounded snarky before because I really do like your posts.
Let me put it another way. If a conservative presidential candidate had claimed the pastor of a racially controversial church was his spiritual mentor for 20 years and he could no more disown that pastor than his own grandmother, would that have even raised an eyebrow?
If so, put yourself in our shoes.
lol! Well let's see. During the primaries, heard many a conservative claiming American is a Christian country based on Christian values and Christian beliefs and need a Christian president to carry that forward.

I pointed out Obama is Christian.

Conservatives claimed he wasn't a real Christian, but a Muslim.

And then Romney got nominated.

So I asked conservatives if Mormons were Christian.

Not a peep!

How may sides are cons going to take on this? The stupidity is comical!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843694 Jan 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Over 200,000 Floridians didn't vote due to extraordinarily long lines at "certain" precincts. It's shameful the lengths Florida's Republican legislature goes to in order to disenfranchise voters.
Gerrymandering backfired on them this time around though, adios Allen West, toodaloo Sandy Adams__hello and welcome back Alan Grayson.
Amen!!

How many votes did Bush win by again?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843695 Jan 21, 2013
The elections are over.

The verdict is in.

Other than blind hatred, what is your point in continuing this line of attack??

Not like it's going to affect his Presidency.

I find it amusing that you are still so whacked out about his winning re-election.

You lash out wildly, but for what end??

To satisfy your own racist hatred and that of your fellow racist wingnuts here??

You're such a sore loser!!
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, guess not. Go back to what you were doing.
But first at least pick a sermon to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hAYe7MT5BxMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Or hear Rev. Wright speak of the "inner Obama" in 2012.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#843696 Jan 21, 2013
bobby wrote:
I think it is sad that the country is in the shape it in and they spend this kind of money on this black prick what needs to happen is someone needs to take a shot at him and save the country a lot of problems in the future. but the government will spend much more putting him in the ground. the white people of America better do something or every one be broke thinks to the great black hero
I AGREE... Bobby thinks like I do !
Smart man that bobby
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843697 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> it's a wig numbnuts.
No it's not you sick racist hillbilly, you're sickening. You and Carol go eat worms

Location hidden

#843699 Jan 21, 2013
You do realize that Federal agencies monitor these social networks looking for people who make threats, don't you??

It's called sedition, punishable by death.

By now, they have your name, address and have you on a watch list!!

Congrats!!
bobby wrote:
I think it is sad that the country is in the shape it in and they spend this kind of money on this black prick what needs to happen is someone needs to take a shot at him and save the country a lot of problems in the future. but the government will spend much more putting him in the ground. the white people of America better do something or every one be broke thinks to the great black hero
dem

Chicago, IL

#843698 Jan 21, 2013
bobby wrote:
Morning, gunner

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#843700 Jan 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
See Snopes on this phony claim:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domai...
For the idiots in the class, Snopes is owned by George Soros.
And, you have already got one of Snopes articles shoved up your ass, the one about Obama sabotaging the rescue of the American held captive at sea by muslim Samali pirates.

Please come with something reputable. Soros just doesn't quite reach the bar on that.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#843703 Jan 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean nothing, today means so much to the American people, you are an anti American traitor. Go eat worms.
And, furthermore, the American "people" prevailed over the corporations and proved that if they went and voted in big numbers that the White House could not be bought.
The women heard the republican message loud and clear, and everyone who loves women, loves his mother, sisters, daughters, nieces, grandmothers, friends, went and voted to make sure their rights that they fought so hard to get were not going to be taken away.
The Republican message of racism, bigotry, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia, hatred and scorn of the poor, veterans, students, elderly, was heard loud and clear! I stood in line for 6 hours with an elderly Jewish couple, the husband was a Korean War veteran, that rally was at 1:00, people were lined up at 6 am, mostly old white people, many with canes and walkers.
You know nothing
Maybe down there in your old folks home but not around here. 3 million people is not a lot.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843702 Jan 21, 2013
bobby wrote:
Reported
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#843704 Jan 21, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>She never said he was being inaugurated twice. He's being sworn in twice. It's semantics Flack, quit being so bitter, celebrate the day, the Republic lives and is starting to thrive again. Why not round up your fellow rightwingers and jump in and let's get this country's economy really cooking, 4 years of sitting on the sidelines, surely that fridge is on it's last legs and I notice your roof is strating to sag, plus that car won't last another 4 years.
Oh and buy American as often as you can even if you pay more and of course boycott Walmart. Have a great day!
LMAO.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#843705 Jan 21, 2013
bobby wrote:
It's a crime to threaten the President of the United States, consider yourself warned

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#843706 Jan 21, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
Republicans have to figure out a way to win a presidential election with 46-48 percent of the vote and quick because it will be even less as the years go on.
Homer just trying to be helpful.
Set the good ol' boys to gunnin' down librals.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843707 Jan 21, 2013
LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>I AGREE... Bobby thinks like I do !
Smart man that bobby
What's holding you back from doing it?
Quit being a fkn kkkoward.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#843708 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not getting this? President Obama doesn't care about more white people having jobs. He cares about white people paying for the sins of the past and believes hardworking black people will understand if they, too, have to make sacrifices for this cause.
He doesn't care about capitalism or even how and if it works. He cares about leveling the playing field and opposing any opposition to a democrat-led government micromanaging the people even if it means alienating half the country.
He doesn't care about honesty or transparancy. He cares about demonizing and marginalizing to have the power to carry out his agenda of transforming this country into his personal vision.
That was just the first four years. Now that reelection is not an issue, we'll see a "new and improved" version of the above.
The only thing transparent about this president is his reliance on people like you pretending they don't see this.
Every single one of his decisions involves a weaker economy, a weaker military and a constant reminder of the sins of the past.
We basically have a President Jeremiah Wright who looks and sounds like Barack Obama.
Think about it - just for a minute.
This can't be the real carol, its too fcked up even for her.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843709 Jan 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yawn.
The insanity continues..........
<quoted text>
Yes, agree. Your Moonbat posts confirm that daily.

Location hidden

#843710 Jan 21, 2013
BTW, you've always been math challenged, but Obama won by far more than 3 million votes.

But we know how you like to lie. As you did about who messed up the 'Oath of Office' yesterday.

Obama-65,367,939
Rmoney-60,707,106

A difference of 4.6 million votes. 51% to 47%.

Your lies only serve to make you appear even more of a sore loser.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, guess not. Go back to what you were doing.
But first at least pick a sermon to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hAYe7MT5BxMXX
Or hear Rev. Wright speak of the "inner Obama" in 2012.
carol

Orlando, FL

#843711 Jan 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why would we have to think about it? we're not republicans. we see the real truth of it and we love it.
so you just keep making your noise that no one cares about but your comrades. the other folks are not FOXbots. they will not buy crap.
The only thing transparent about this president is his reliance on people like you pretending they don't see that every single one of his decisions involves a weaker economy, a weaker military and a constant reminder of the sins of the past.

If you would have elected Rev. Jeremiah Wright, then okay, you're just confused.

If not, you've been fooled.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843712 Jan 21, 2013
The Boy Messiah has screwed America so bad that generations will suffer but the band plays on and stupid people continue doing stupid things at the inauguration dog & pony show.

WP - New regulations shed light on looming health-care reform costs for businesses: http://tinyurl.com/aqjfmnx

Life just got worse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 5 min hands on AR 100
Abby 10-22 10 min Mister Tonka 2
Amy 10-21 40 min Community Disorga... 7
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 57 min Le Jimbo 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min jacques Ottawa 179,286
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr C and P an Paste 19
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,644
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]