Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

Live Oak, FL

#843646 Jan 21, 2013
obama is an Idiot, Unworthy of Respect.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#843647 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so comforting to know that your glioblastoma will be taking you out soon.
AINT SHIT TAKING ME OUT
Im Prepared and ready.
Dont need nuthn but the air to breathe.
I assure you I have plenty of land , stocked ponds . Stocked seeds to plant . Plenty GUNS !
Cases of Ammo
Wild game to hunt . Acres and acres of trees for heat and building material. Farm equipment. And every tool you could think of.
What do you have ? An I POD ?
Lotsa Luck !
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#843648 Jan 21, 2013
Dr Martin Luther King wrote:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Was A Republican
During the civil rights era of the 1960's, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. fought to stop Democrats from denying civil rights to blacks. It should come as no surprise that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican as has been affirmed by his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. would not have joined the Democratic Party, the party of the Ku Klux Klan and segregation.
Dr. King fought against Democrat Public Safety Commissioner Eugene "Bull" Connor in Birmingham who let loose vicious dogs and turned skin-burning fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox famously brandished ax handles to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant. Democrat Alabama Governor George Wallace blocked the entrance of two black students at the University of Alabama in 1963 and thundered, "Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever”. All of these racist Democrats remained Democrats until the day they died. In fact, racist Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than a Republican because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
WHY ARE MOST BLACK PEOPLE DEMOCRATS???
why.......

MLK: Another indication that progress is being made was found in the recent presidential election in the United States. The American people revealed great maturity by overwhelmingly rejecting a presidential candidate who had become identified with extremism, racism, and retrogression. The voters of our nation rendered a telling blow to the radical right. They defeated those elements in our society which seek to pit white against Negro and lead the nation down a dangerous Fascist path.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/...

Republican? who didn't vote for a Republican? who campaigned for a Democrat?

try again Mr. Beck. sure fail, but nonetheless amusing.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#843650 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try thinking about it for one more minute.
What do Obama and Rev. Wright have in common?
Okay gave it another minute, still nothing. Anything else you want me to waste my precious time on today?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#843649 Jan 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He won by a little more than 3 million votes in a country of over 300 million.
Think it'd be safe to say half of those 3 million didn't vote for Romney because he is a Mormon. The other half didn't vote for him because they either bought all the lies or thought he'd fix the economy and they'd have to get a job.
Of course, I'm being facetious...sort of.
I think it more than likely that it had more to do with people who didn't vote at all because Romney was Mormon. That and all the extra black people who did vote because Obama is black. So the election was about bigotry. Racial and religious. What a way to run a railroad huh? Democrats should be aware that the people who stayed home may not the next time and the extras that did won't either.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#843651 Jan 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I give it 'til about your first exchange with RUSH10ME or Gunner's boyfriend.
Are you trying to goad me sir?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843652 Jan 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol harnessing her inner white supremacist origins. Repeating her "get whitey" story.
Lily harassing people, making a fool out of herself with her mindless chatter and living out her remaining days on a website.
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#843653 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He was inaugurated yesterday on the 20th just as he was supposed to be. Today is a dog and pony show for people like you. Today means nothing.
Semantics, her statements still stand.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#843655 Jan 21, 2013
He who laughs last will LAUGH THE LOUDEST !
Cant you just hear us right wingers Laughing while you Pudding brain Libs stand there scratchin your empty heads?
I CAN.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#843654 Jan 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the President of these United Stares of America, re elected by over 60 million Americans. He will be inaugurated for his second term today; on Martin Luther King Day and the 150th anniversary of The Emanicipation.
A truly glorious and historical day for Americans; who won over corporations.
And you, are a pathetic, bitter, delusional racist woman, so sick and twisted, continually distorting history to the point that you are either a habitual liar or a sociopath. Get help.
The only people *winning* "over" American corporations are the billionaires who are still making a profit buying or dumping shares in those businesses, dumbazz.

http://www.moneynews.com/Outbrain/billionaire...

This a day of mourning for the America that should have been but whose future is ruined by a liar and a traitorous hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#843657 Jan 21, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Semantics, her statements still stand.
You can't be inaugurated twice.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843658 Jan 21, 2013
Baaawwaaahhhh...

The Weasel is back!

This moron likes Snopes. Of course he does.

He's about as dishonest as they come.
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
See Snopes on this phony claim:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/domai...
Yesterday, this moron was trying to build a case that I said it's OK to shoot people with guns.

What a frikking wierdo!

Loony Toony, for sure.

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#843659 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I think it more than likely that it had more to do with people who didn't vote at all because Romney was Mormon. That and all the extra black people who did vote because Obama is black. So the election was about bigotry. Racial and religious. What a way to run a railroad huh? Democrats should be aware that the people who stayed home may not the next time and the extras that did won't either.
How about the millions who didn't vote for Obama because he is black?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#843661 Jan 21, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
obama is an Idiot, Unworthy of Respect.
We are the idiots for letting him get away with using taxpayer dollars to fund his ACORN voter fraud *win* during his first campaign.

Who do you think paid for the buses used to transport his supporters around the country on election day?

Have you ever heard of a presidential candidate who had buses available for his acolytes before Obama ran? I haven't. Yep, he was a community organizer alright, with a nose for rooting out tax dollars to support his agenda.

He should be sitting in jail instead of in the White House.

Lincoln

United States

#843662 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I think it more than likely that it had more to do with people who didn't vote at all because Romney was Mormon. That and all the extra black people who did vote because Obama is black. So the election was about bigotry. Racial and religious. What a way to run a railroad huh? Democrats should be aware that the people who stayed home may not the next time and the extras that did won't either.
The "self deportation" gaffe and the 47% video may have done Romney in?
Difficult to evaluate the motives for "stay at homes"?
Homer 2013

Bethlehem, PA

#843663 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You can't be inaugurated twice.
She never said he was being inaugurated twice. He's being sworn in twice. It's semantics Flack, quit being so bitter, celebrate the day, the Republic lives and is starting to thrive again. Why not round up your fellow rightwingers and jump in and let's get this country's economy really cooking, 4 years of sitting on the sidelines, surely that fridge is on it's last legs and I notice your roof is strating to sag, plus that car won't last another 4 years.

Oh and buy American as often as you can even if you pay more and of course boycott Walmart. Have a great day!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#843664 Jan 21, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>How about the millions who didn't vote for Obama because he is black?
They made no difference in the election.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843665 Jan 21, 2013
Yawn.

The insanity continues..........
DBWriter wrote:
Let's start the week with some unanswered questions the Democrats have been running from like a scalded dog:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(A location is required to answer this question)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
(A source of money is required to answer this question)
As for the second question, the Democrats first tried to use Marxist principles right out of Das Kapital and institute economic canibalism, to tax/seize existing assets as if it is earnings.
That got shoved up Obama's ass.
Next, the Democrats tried to set up a separate government by minting trillion-dollar coins and giving them to the Fed in exchange for money borrowed outside the constitutional requirement that only Congress can borrow money.
That's obviously treason.
Looks like that idea got shoved really far up Obama's ass.
Now, we have a treaty signed by Obama to give parts of the United States to China in exchange for payment to them on the debt.
This treaty was not ratified in accordance with the Constitution.
And, because the United States is comprised of "free states", such a treaty is obviously unconstitutional because it requires the federal government to give part of a state to a foreign country.
So, the Democrats have an agreement with China to give parts of some states to them.
This will certainly start a civil war.
So, the question remains:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#843666 Jan 21, 2013
Homer 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>How about the millions who didn't vote for Obama because he is black?
How about the millions who voted for him just because he IS black?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#843667 Jan 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> He was inaugurated yesterday on the 20th just as he was supposed to be. Today is a dog and pony show for people like you. Today means nothing.
Ax Lieley what he was elected by in percent of votes cast? It was only 50.9%. So much for a mandate, the guy is a Lame Duck, but then he always was, weren't he??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 min boundary painter 353
amy 1-25 6 min RACE 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 min boundary painter 653
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min boundary painter 4,798
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 70,105
Amy 10-24 16 min RACE 13
food for thought 30 min NO Minimum Skills 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]