Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,621 - 777,640 of 1,101,793 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#843472 Jan 20, 2013
Obama and bringing the nation together...

{Obama went to church today in Washington DC. His pastor used the story of Moses to call Republicans “the enemies.”And, started chanting “Forward!”}

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/at-ch...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843475 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
(yawn)
The Devil is in the details but you don't want us to go there. So...go blow your horn in hog urine, dood.
lol! That's you son! You looked in the mirror when you wrote that, didn't you?

Location hidden

#843477 Jan 20, 2013
anti-gun....NUTS....

"A Virginia lawmaker who drew gasps from his colleagues when he brandished a borrowed AK-47 during an anti-gun speech Thursday was found guilty in 2002 of committing a vicious 1999 assault, was sanctioned for legal misconduct while prosecuting a rape case, spent six months in jail for contempt of a federal court, and saw his law license revoked in 2003."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/20/va-lawmaker...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843478 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people read tea leaves to make predictions but you seem to spend your days staring into your unflushed toilet while trying to decipher it for all the world. No Thank You.
lol! Even if true, I'm still right son!

Now doesn't that just stick in your craw?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843476 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Really? You must have lived a very sheltered life son.
Sheltered life?

Heck, you're the one living beneath a rock.

Lapeer, MI

#843479 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, it's the later that you bring to the table when it comes to America and Americans.
Flip....
Flop....
I love this comedy channel!
You've got one eye in the front and one eye in the back of your head.
You can't tell if you're comin' or goin' but you sure do see a lot a country, son.

wow. lol.

Location hidden

#843480 Jan 20, 2013
from the 'tweetOsphere'

"Want to immediately reduce the national gun homicide rate by 5%? Sell Chicago to Canada."

https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/29300...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843481 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheltered life?
Heck, you're the one living beneath a rock.
lol! And yet, I'm the one telling the truth son!

Don't you just hate that?

Lapeer, MI

#843482 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Don't you just hate it when a non con has to teach you the truth son?
You?....Teach?

Hee, Hee. The question and fear here is this: who taught YOU?

Your great failure is being self-taught:]

Lapeer, MI

#843483 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it couldn't have been for any good reason stealing information from the National Archives, I mean. Right?
Hey, can't blame a guy for moonighting with the Russians and Chinese. Government work is low paying.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843484 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can say that again!
You've got the pedigree of a Garden Slug.
lol! And that's still a better line than you son!

One day... maybe... if you work hard enough and diligent enough... and set your goals high.... you, too, can be a garden slug!

Location hidden

#843485 Jan 20, 2013
In Connecticut...

"An estimated 1,000 gun owners amassed in a flag-waving, often raucous show of strength at the state Capitol Saturday as part of a national "Gun Appreciation Day" aimed at countering a growing political appetite for stricter gun-control laws"

http://articles.courant.com/2013-01-19/commun...

Lapeer, MI

#843487 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Pride is one thing. Hubris is another son.
And you've got both in good supply.

But you got snookered, son. They're both fakes!

wow. lol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843488 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it couldn't have been for any good reason stealing information from the National Archives, I mean. Right?
lol! Hey! Why stop your speculating now?

It's not like you've hit an epiphany or anything. That just wouldn't be you!

Location hidden

#843489 Jan 20, 2013
In NY...

"About 2,000 people, many carrying American flags and "Don't Tread On Me" banners, turned out for the chilly outdoor rally at the New York state capitol in Albany on Saturday..."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
carol

Orlando, FL

#843490 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little something you Repubs can cry about for awhile.
You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
In your same article, not only were Republicans not allowed to amend the bill but at the end, the article said this:

In a letter to senators this week, the Chamber of Commerce called the bill "misguided" and said it "would hamper American worldwide companies' competitiveness, increase complexity in the Internal Revenue Code, and threaten economic growth."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate...

Senator Orrin Hatch said the bill had an “utter lack of seriousness” and noted that current tax law had no actual provision that gave companies a deduction for outsourcing jobs.

“As sound bites go, the president’s reelection campaign and the Senate Democratic leadership have apparently decided that they can make some political hay with this PR proposal,” said Hatch.“But as substantive tax policy goes, this proposal is a joke.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/787...

In other words, it seemed like a good idea to democrats right before an election.

Location hidden

#843491 Jan 20, 2013
sandra wrote:
lol of course when someone tries to fix a mistake made by past presidency , obama get blamed. when tax goes up to pay our debts due to war we didnt have to go into or to help the nation, obama gets blamed. ofcourse when people are killing each other, obama get blamed. such nonsense. you have a man who is trying to get our nation in order, because he has "black blood" in him, everything is wrong. when he pushes for laws or anything, it gets declined even though it was the other partys idea he is trying to push forward. i find this hilarious. yet again if obama won, he sure was doing something right.
In the beginning...before all the killing and drugs...the members of the "Manson family" ALL voted for charley...
Samboca

Pompano Beach, FL

#843493 Jan 20, 2013
sandra wrote:
lol of course when someone tries to fix a mistake made by past presidency , obama get blamed. when tax goes up to pay our debts due to war we didnt have to go into or to help the nation, obama gets blamed. ofcourse when people are killing each other, obama get blamed. such nonsense. you have a man who is trying to get our nation in order, because he has "black blood" in him, everything is wrong. when he pushes for laws or anything, it gets declined even though it was the other partys idea he is trying to push forward. i find this hilarious. yet again if obama won, he sure was doing something right.
sandra loves the race card! According to your warped opinion, Bush must have been doing something right to get re-elected, too, and I am sure your race card would never agree to that. LOL

Lapeer, MI

#843492 Jan 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Obama and bringing the nation together...
{Obama went to church today in Washington DC. His pastor used the story of Moses to call Republicans “the enemies.”And, started chanting “Forward!”}
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/at-ch...
This is getting chilling. We'll be getting our version of Kristallnacht very soon. Control the media. Take away the guns. Trash the US Dollar. Ruin our credit rating. Drive all the Gold abroad. Promote Islamic theocracies.

....what's next?
hroola

Rochester, PA

#843496 Jan 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Obama the Nixon of Kenyan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min truth-facts 46,383
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 25 min Check Facts 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 177,535
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Slewer 57
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JonahI 49,515
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs