Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,876)

Showing posts 777,501 - 777,520 of1,033,121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

you're not.. oops
Heidi

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're tempting me with the Upper West Side? "I ain't sayin' I'm a gold digger, whoop, whoop, but I ain't messin' with no..." I'm only human.
Well, a little upper west and a little lower east, we'll go both ways. You're only human, huh? Well, you've managed to keep me at arm's length for 4 years and that's a first. I put you into the superwoman category. Seriously, you want lox on that?...
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>FOR YOUR PRECIOUS INFO... I did not post that.! Thats the Liberal Hack doing that !
AND me The real LooTER SHooTER., IM NOT A DEMOCRAT ! And im not A REPULICAN !
Sorry, I wish the jerks will pick a frickin name and stick with it, like Moron, Jackass or something,and not use others names. but stupid is as stupid does. They can't help themselves.
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha....
Imagine: dumb bushy and Dick handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire, EACH YEAR!
Just because!
Gave away the treasury to the richest on earth!
Wow! Republican!
During wartime!
Ding ding! Here ya go: another $50 million cash!
To guys ALREADY WORTH OVER A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS EACH!
and you applaud them.
YOU <------ total dumbfffffck!
(We won! Dance dickkkkkkhead, dance!)
I hope you are this gitty when your Obama Care fails you.
Heidi

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

You do realize we could've gotten another undergraduate degree in this time?
Proud RIGHT Winger

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, baby, I hear you. Only its too late now. I am on your bytch-ass trail and this will end when I say it does. U get u some additional hardware, bytch, cause you're gonna need it.
Wow that is a threat if I ever heard one. Can't you have a debate without threats?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha....
Imagine: dumb bushy and Dick handed out $50 million dollars to each billionaire, EACH YEAR!
Just because!
Gave away the treasury to the richest on earth!
Wow! Republican!
During wartime!
Ding ding! Here ya go: another $50 million cash!
To guys ALREADY WORTH OVER A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS EACH!
and you applaud them.
YOU <------ total dumbfffffck!
(We won! Dance dickkkkkkhead, dance!)
Ohhhhhhhhhh

And the ffffffckheads borrowed TRILLIONS while handing out all that dough to the richest....

Borrowed over $5 trillion......

Gave away to billionaires and borrowed?

That's Republicans!!

Greedy selfish low down scum of the earth!

Hey! That's YOU!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Heidi wrote:
You do realize we could've gotten another undergraduate degree in this time?
Or four years older which ever comes first.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else watching the Woodman's Love In Rome right now?

Beats the sht out pit bull talk__just sayin!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh: If Civil Rights Activists In The '60s Had Owned Guns, "You Think They Would Have Needed Selma?"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/18/rush...

if they had: we wouldn't have Rush.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Yes Sirz boss man.
IZA CLEANZ THAT TERLET FOR YA! Mmm m . Iz cleanz it up real good for ya Massa !
say Massa Canz I getz me sum dat dare WATER MELON ?
I SHO IZ THIRSTAY !
Mmm mmm Yes sirz Massa .... I SHINE YO SHOES FO YA ! Yes Ser !

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Anyone else watching the Woodman's Love In Rome right now?
Beats the sht out pit bull talk__just sayin!
You are free to skip over what you don't like, ya fracking moron.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh: If Civil Rights Activists In The '60s Had Owned Guns, "You Think They Would Have Needed Selma?"
Who cares what rush thinks? Oh, you and mediamatters.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope crazy one. That person is not me. I'm home and not in Florida today, nutcase. You liberals sure are a strange bunch of animals. It's no wonder this country is so flocked up.
Back on page 39,025 the judge-it pattern jumped from 3 of each to 8 of each. Only one page later guess who the trail led to? Waxturd smothered himself with 8 "brilliant, interesting and agree" for the dumbass post above then the trail stopped.
You are really something waxturd, what an insecure moronic psychopath.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

liberals are idiots wrote:
Using Children To Pass Gun Laws Is Grotesque And Childish
Comment Now
Follow Comments
WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 16: U.S. President B...
President Barack Obama embraces Grant Fritz and other children who wrote letters to the White House about gun violence after Obama signed a series of executive orders about the administraton's new gun law proposals in the Eisenhower Executive Office building January 16, 2013 in Washington, DC.(Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Parents are often asked by their children to solve unsolvable problems. When woken by nightmares, my daughter seeks reassurance that bad dreams won’t return when she closes her eyes again. I offer a fresh pillow, inviting her to think that somehow it will foster only happy visions.
If I cajoled them to, my kids could scratch out some tear-jerking pleas for the President to put an end to nightmares, lost stuffed animals, and illnesses of all kinds. Yet that really shouldn’t be the impetuous for nation-altering legislation. Grown-ups—including politicians—may have a duty to offer children reassurance after a trauma, but we cannot pretend that we have the power to wipe bad things out of existence.
Here's How The GOP Can Overcome Women's Trust Issues With Conservatives Carrie Lukas Carrie Lukas Contributor
Sandra Fluke Can Have 2012, Let's Celebrate Non-Coerced Giving In 2013 Carrie Lukas Carrie Lukas Contributor
Yes America, Your Fellow Citizens DO Abuse Federal Aid Programs Carrie Lukas Carrie Lukas Contributor
Is A "War On Women" The Best That President Obama Can Do? Carrie Lukas Carrie Lukas Contributor
Using children’s pleas to end violence is about the most grotesque rhetorical tool available to politicians. Our natural instincts are to want to shield children from life’s pain. Yet fixating on our desperate desire to protect children from harm distracts from the truly important, adult business of assessing what solutions are actually available.
So it is with the gun debate. As if the massacre of children in Newtown, Connecticut wasn’t emotional enough, the President is now posing with children and publicizing kids’ pleas for the government to take action to prevent gun crimes. The Administration’s messaging strategy is clear: If you care about children, then you’ll do what we say and support new regulations and restrictions. Never mind questions about whether there is any evidence that the new restrictions will actually disarm would-be killers. We have to do something. You are either with us and the children, or you are on the side of mentally-ill, child-murdering maniacs.
This is not an intelligent way to approach public policy.
"Do it for the children" is the oldest, cheapest, most despicable political tactic known to mankind....and to the Boy Messiah.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what rush thinks? Oh, you and mediamatters.
probably the last guy who wouldn't reply to: Is that Limbaugh guy some famous economist?

so yeah, you're right.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

liberals are idiots wrote:
Like many Americans, I’m no fan of guns. The first time I saw a real gun that wasn’t on a police officer or solider was in 2001 when I went skeet-shooting with my future husband’s grandfather. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed skeet-shooting, as well as how much my shoulder hurt from the shotgun’s kick-back. Years later, I went with my husband and some of his family to a firing range and shot a revolver. That wasn’t fun at all, it was terribly noisy, and I haven’t shot anything since.
I know only enough about guns to know that I know very little at all. I cannot imagine personally being comfortable enough with a gun to use one in self-defense, so guns scare me.
Yet just because I would never personally want to own or use a gun doesn’t mean that I have nothing at stake in the gun rights debate. I’m glad that there are women who know how to use guns and do so in their own defense. I want potential assailants not to assume that all women are helpless until the police arrive.
If keeping guns out of the hands of criminals were as easy as outlawing certain categories of guns or ammunition or more thorough background checks, then it seems that all of the existing gun laws would have been more effective at reducing gun violence and that cities with the strictest gun laws, like Washington DC and Chicago, would be among our safest. They are not.
I have yet to see convincing evidence that more burdensome federal restrictions, like those being proposed by the President, will hit the target and reduce gun violence. I have seen studies suggesting that stricter gun laws disarm law-abiding citizens and make it easier for violent criminals to operate. But I’m open to reviewing new data if the President has some to offer after he’s done tweeting the most recent missive from an eight-year-old.
Let’s have a real conversation about the efficacy of gun laws, and what measures might prevent mass shootings and keep deadly weapons out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill. Yet let’s have that conversation as adults, and leave the children out of it.
Carrie Lukas is the managing director of the Independent Women’s Forum.
"If keeping guns out of the hands of criminals were as easy as outlawing certain categories of guns or ammunition or more thorough background checks, then it seems that all of the existing gun laws would have been more effective at reducing gun violence and that cities with the strictest gun laws, like Washington DC and Chicago, would be among our safest. They are not."

THAT says it all. The Boy Messiah's kids are safe because of guns being used to protect them. Our kids are not safe because he won't allow us to use guns to protect them. Lying hypocrite progressive, he is.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do it for the children" is the oldest, cheapest, most despicable political tactic known to mankind....and to the Boy Messiah.

Since we are talking about violence in our school, God Freakin forbid we talk about children.

You people are so pathetic.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly are!!
Nuculur to bad: There is no vaccine against stupidity!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rush is so f*cking stupid he doesn't know people owned guns in the 60's. That's why the right whiners can identify with Limbaugh so well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 777,501 - 777,520 of1,033,121
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min well 47,030
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Justice Dale 167,477
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr Velvet MJK 89
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Velvet MJK 1,019
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 96,068
Abby 4-17 1 hr Kuuipo 29
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 65,059
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••