Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#843452 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little something you Repubs can cry about for awhile.
.
You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
It's because democrats loaded up the bill with a lot of other crap.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#843453 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well fine then son. Feel free to back up your assertion with something other than your personal opinion.
You don't paint by the numbers because you only paint by one color son. You're not trained for thinking outside the box!
When you smoke crack does it cause you to come on here and say stupid sh!t or are you just an idiot?
carol

Orlando, FL

#843454 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well fine then son. Feel free to back up your assertion with something other than your personal opinion.
You don't paint by the numbers because you only paint by one color son. You're not trained for thinking outside the box!
What do you suppose Sandy Berger stuffed in his socks and pants from the National Archives?

I've always wondered about that.
Nj raider 1

United States

#843456 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read about Germany. But did read this.
7 Countries Considering Abandoning the US Dollar (and What It Means) by Jessica Merritt...
http://www.currencytrading.net/features/7-cou...
Maybe Jessica Merritt doesn't know what she's talking about. Read this too by Robert Fisk...
In a graphic illustration of the new world order, Arab states have launched secret moves with China, Russia and France to stop using the US currency for oil trading.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/ne...
Maybe Robert Fisk doesn't know what he's talking about either.
So I'm guessing ya'll think ya'll stumbled apon something new! It has to do with decline since 9/11. Since the dollar has held negative to the euro, all the oil suppliers have been wanting to move towards using the euro because it's worth more, but let me guess again, thats also Obama's fault.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843455 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe Dylan will be 72 this year.
CCR is one of my favorite bands.
I have always teetered between enjoying the prophetic and influential lyrics of great artists and a great fear that the lyrics of high-paid trash will direct many young humans into feces-groveling Marilyn Mansons.

Perhaps I just prefer glorious, uplifting sunrises to dour, foreboding and ominous sunsets.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843457 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suppose Sandy Berger stuffed in his socks and pants from the National Archives?
I've always wondered about that.
lol! Why don't you tell us son? You speculate on nearly everything else!

Why should this be any different?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843459 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Not since it was shown Annenberg is a conservative endeavour son! From that point on it's been the duck and dodge show with you as the star! And then you took it personally because you couldn't refute the facts!
Hey! That's all on you!
So unlike you, I'm not lying. After all, you're certainly free to refute the article.
But I don't think you can son!
Some people read tea leaves to make predictions but you seem to spend your days staring into your unflushed toilet while trying to decipher it for all the world. No Thank You.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843460 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because democrats loaded up the bill with a lot of other crap.
lol! See! You can make things up as you go along and the need arises!

Good boy!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843458 Jan 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
When you smoke crack does it cause you to come on here and say stupid sh!t or are you just an idiot?
lol! I'm not like you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843461 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you, if I may ask? Only elderly men call younger men "son". Just wondering.
lol! Really? You must have lived a very sheltered life son.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843462 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well fine then son. Feel free to back up your assertion with something other than your personal opinion.
You don't paint by the numbers because you only paint by one color son. You're not trained for thinking outside the box!
You're outside the box, alright.

...and you ain't comin' in anytime soon, dood:>

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843463 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's ok son. I can continue to remind you of the Annenberg Foundation.
Besides a memory issue, intelligence isn't your strong point either! But hubris certainly is!
You will sadly never experience true pride.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843464 Jan 20, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a little something you Repubs can cry about for awhile.
.
You can kiss Obama's ass Mitch McConnell, you failed to make our President a one term even though you hurt America trying.
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
(yawn)

The Devil is in the details but you don't want us to go there. So...go blow your horn in hog urine, dood.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843465 Jan 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey Stupid!"
Is that how you dumPhuks in New England say hello?
Especially when they talk to themselves.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843466 Jan 20, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
When you smoke crack does it cause you to come on here and say stupid sh!t or are you just an idiot?
Maybe he just likes to get his crack smoked before he hits the Stupid Stage...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843467 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always teetered between enjoying the prophetic and influential lyrics of great artists and a great fear that the lyrics of high-paid trash will direct many young humans into feces-groveling Marilyn Mansons.
Perhaps I just prefer glorious, uplifting sunrises to dour, foreboding and ominous sunsets.
lol! And yet, it's the later that you bring to the table when it comes to America and Americans.

Flip....

Flop....

I love this comedy channel!
carol

Orlando, FL

#843469 Jan 20, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So I'm guessing ya'll think ya'll stumbled apon something new! It has to do with decline since 9/11. Since the dollar has held negative to the euro, all the oil suppliers have been wanting to move towards using the euro because it's worth more, but let me guess again, thats also Obama's fault.
No, it's not entirely his fault. But if we keep raising the debt ceiling with the debt we have now and with nothing to show for it and if he continues to refuse to make drastic cuts in the budget with our credit standing in danger of being downgraded another time or two, it's probably something we should be talking about.

As long as the feds keep printing money so we can keep borrowing from ourselves, the dollar will continue to be weakened.

Why does Obama not talk about this in an effort to try and avoid it?
sandra

Cherry Hill, NJ

#843470 Jan 20, 2013
lol of course when someone tries to fix a mistake made by past presidency , obama get blamed. when tax goes up to pay our debts due to war we didnt have to go into or to help the nation, obama gets blamed. ofcourse when people are killing each other, obama get blamed. such nonsense. you have a man who is trying to get our nation in order, because he has "black blood" in him, everything is wrong. when he pushes for laws or anything, it gets declined even though it was the other partys idea he is trying to push forward. i find this hilarious. yet again if obama won, he sure was doing something right.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843468 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're outside the box, alright.
...and you ain't comin' in anytime soon, dood:>
lol! Don't you just hate it when a non con has to teach you the truth son?
carol

Orlando, FL

#843473 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why don't you tell us son? You speculate on nearly everything else!
Why should this be any different?
Well, it couldn't have been for any good reason stealing information from the National Archives, I mean. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 182,122
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,334
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 6 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015