Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,441 - 777,460 of 1,096,862 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Reviewing the GOP’s record over the past decade of massive foreign policy failure, executive overreach, expansion of government, growth of the national security state, support for torture and indefinite detention, and government bailouts, there are not many willing to celebrate the party for its “unflinching” defense of the causes of liberty and limited, constitutional government.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, chimp.
How'd that election result work out for ya?
Bet you got real drunk, smoked some bath salts, beat your wife, fkd your daughter.
Don't lie to me you fkn chimp pusssccceee!
You are Casey Anthony's bitch, get back over to the State thread Ohio tard.
dem

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

pedo phile turd dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, chimp.
How'd that election result work out for ya?
Bet you got real drunk, smoked some bath salts, beat your wife, fkd your daughter.
Don't lie to me you fkn chimp pusssccceee!
epic pedophile meltdown in progress...LOLOL!

heee hee

my name is dem from chicago and im a union pedophile

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see his claim to have an Ivy League education? Lol
He uses that one often.

Along with imaginary children with Ivy League educations.

I thought the nitwits hated elitists with Ivy League educations.

He can't even make up realistic stories.

His lies are as obvious as Carol, who plays a teacher/nurse on Topix.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jeff"
You gotta understand, left wingers like "silly" believe they are entitled to government handouts like, food stamps, free phones, rent subsidies, higher Federal Income tax rates for the wealthy, etc. The truth, "bullshyt", in liberal jargon is a no no. They can not list any positives from the nobama administration, so, they are the ones who resort to "bullshyt", facts are unacceptable.
Peace
peepeecacapoopoo. That's your language; and old fart who never got out of the anal stage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure that you've noticed the 100% improvement in your vast stock portfolio since Obama's election, right??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're too poor to even understand.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Roaring back"? Are you sure?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that House Republicans may be giving President Obama everything he wants to give him enough rope to hang himself by his own policies?
If everything goes south, all Republicans have to say is we did what Obama and apparently the majority of Americans wanted us to do.
cuckoo for cococ puffs

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM qualifies as both.

He comes here often with lies and half truths.

Who cares what Republiclowns were al about in the 1960's??

They're avowed racists now, that's all that counts to voters.
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Substitute the terms Northerners and Southerners and the math works out nearly the same. Only the most clueless of the clueless continue to argue this issue.
Well, that and trolls.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.— A 15-year-old boy fatally shot two adults and three children at a home near Albuquerque, authorities said Sunday.

The teenager was arrested on murder and other charges in connection with the shootings Saturday night at the home in a rural area 10 miles southwest of downtown Albuquerque, Bernalillo County sheriff's spokesman Aaron Williamson said.

Each victim suffered more than one gunshot wound, he said.

Investigators also were trying to determine who owned several guns that were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/albu...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Battered GOP tries to find strength in weakness

....in the last election, as some of the Republicans meeting in Williamsburg see it, the decision to run a referendum campaign -- choosing, as one strategist put it, "to say we don't need a product, because Obama is so bad that we'll win" -- left the GOP without solid issues as the president enters his second term. As a result, Republican strategists now realize that many voters see the GOP as opposing Obama simply for the sake of opposing Obama, rather than standing on any firm principle.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-batt...

because opposing for the sake of is not an agenda that will win voters. not enough to matter anyway.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see his claim to have an Ivy League education? Lol
And when doing so, couldn't use "i" correctly and misused "me"? Gotta' hand it to the imbeciles like him, namE, and carol though--"I, me, she, her, ride, rode, ridden are all words...you lose...I seen 'em in an online dictionary, I did!" What a bunch (or drawerful) of morans...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

As far as big cuts are concerned, one reality emerging in Williamsburg is that Republicans will not present Obama with a comprehensive proposal to cut entitlement spending. Beyond the old Ryan road map, there is little far-reaching thinking going on about what should be done on entitlements. So look for Republicans to latch onto a few smaller proposals that Obama has spoken favorably of in the past and push the president to live by his own words.

The bottom line: For a party that just a few months ago hoped for big, big victories, Williamsburg is an exercise in painful reality.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-batt...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SAVANNAH, Ga.-- Police went to Chad Moretz's home to ask him about a friend who had gone missing and quickly found themselves in a tense standoff when a relative answered the door and whispered: "He's got a rifle. He's going to kill y'all."

It was at least the fourth time in 18 months deputies had gone to see Moretz. Neighbors and relatives had accused him of chasing his wife with a machete, threatening to kill a man with a handgun and stabbing a dog with a pocket knife. But none of that prepared investigators for what they found Jan. 11 after Moretz walked onto his front porch with an assault rifle and was killed by a SWAT team sniper.

Inside the home, amid filth and roaches and foul odors, police found the missing man's severed head and two hands hidden behind a kitchen cabinet inside a hole in the wall. The rest of the body, dismembered by a power saw and wrapped in bags, was discovered in a storage locker a half-hour away in neighboring South Carolina.

"I don't believe there was a motive," said David Ehsanipoor, an investigator for the Effingham County Sheriff's Office. "It wasn't a drug deal gone bad or a love triangle. Chad was just crazy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/20/chad...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

When Republican freshmen come to Washington for the first time every two years, House leadership immediately drills into their heads —“Always, always vote with the party on rules.” The substance of the underlying bill is irrelevant.

This mantra is typically unquestioned. In 2012, the House held recorded votes on 42 separate rules. They all passed with near unanimous support among Republicans (the average vote was 231-1). This included rules for the bloated Highway bill (232-2) and the big “fiscal cliff” tax increase (232-2).

In fact, had House conservatives voted against these rules like they voted against the final passage of these bills, they would have blocked both plans from ever becoming law! This is why voting for a rule on a bill you oppose is like letting a thief into your home and then letting him steal all your stuff, despite your opposition.

If you go back further in time, House conservatives could have blocked No Child Left Behind, the 2002 Farm Bill, the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit, and the 2011 debt deal – just to name a few — if only they had voted against the rules in the same way that they opposed those bills.

http://www.redstate.com/jayhawk73/2013/01/18/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You're such a weaklong at this!!

The vote was a north south issue.

ALL of the Southern Democrats that voted against the Civil Rights Act, went on to switch parties after Civil Rights became law.

But you're too uneducated to understand any of it.

----------

By party and region:

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

THE Civil Rights Act was passed by northerners, both Democrat and Republiclown.
Democrats from northern stated had a higher rate of suppport than did northern Republiclowns.

Sorry, son, the facts prove you to be a racist fool, like most southerners.

Thank heavens LBJ evolved!!
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur… No how about the 60s, LBJ Civil Rights Legislation supported by Republicans, Oppose by Democrats!!
1964 Civil Rights Act was passed by 73/27 vote 21 Democrats and 6 Republicans voting against it!! Again Republicans supported 90% of black legislation while 80% Liberals/Democrats oppose it!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And when doing so, couldn't use "i" correctly and misused "me"? Gotta' hand it to the imbeciles like him, namE, and carol though--"I, me, she, her, ride, rode, ridden are all words...you lose...I seen 'em in an online dictionary, I did!" What a bunch (or drawerful) of morans...
I always say topix wouldn't be fun without right wing fktards
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur are you Really this Stupid?...No one being denied the right to vote! But again Republicans was the party that passed the 15th Amendment, extending to African-Americans the right to vote. Nearly all Republicans in Congress voted in favor, though a few abstained, saying it did not go far enough. Nearly all Democrats in Congress voted against the 15th Amendment.
How can 2 people have a real discussion if neither know what they're talking about? Republicans did infact vote far more in favor of the 13th & 15th amendments. Which in reality mean didly squat! It don't take a genius to see the switch in ideology over the years. One things for sure, republicans never do anything without a secret agenda. This was there way of skewing voting back then in their favor. They believed that because they infact were in. favor of both amendments that would ensure the black vote for years to come, & they were right. It did, but all good things comes to an end! Look at each parties policies & you can see who's really looking out for who. As of the past 100yrs & probably further back, the republicans political agenda has been one of full disrespect towards the black race. Fully believing the white race deserves 1st dibs & most of everything there is to be had(elitist). Democrats on the other hand have been pushing the equal rights agenda for a pretty long time now. I dont know exactly know when the switch in ideology was made & when the more liberal republicans took control of the democratic party, some would suggest when lincoln freed they slave, but the switch was made & black awareness arose around the time of JFK. Truthfully, I don't see a change in ideology without another civil war. The 2 parties are at opposite ends of 2 different extremes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I think all families should hire armed guards to protect them!!

I am the NRA!!

Stupidity is what makes us gun nuts tick!!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.— A 15-year-old boy fatally shot two adults and three children at a home near Albuquerque, authorities said Sunday.
The teenager was arrested on murder and other charges in connection with the shootings Saturday night at the home in a rural area 10 miles southwest of downtown Albuquerque, Bernalillo County sheriff's spokesman Aaron Williamson said.
Investigators also were trying to determine who owned several guns that were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Waxturd switches sockpuppets again!!
After being busted about fantasy stories about imaginary children, wives, having a life, he retreats to another of his proxy locations, where JEB andmany of his other sockpuppets live!! LOL
Funny how all your sockpuppets sound exactly the same!! Real stupid!!
<quoted text>
Amazing how absolutely clueless Obama-worshipping lowlife welfare recipients like you are! LOL

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
"Each victim suffered more than one gunshot wound, he said.
Investigators also were trying to determine who owned several guns that were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle." Don't you just love it when there's another heartwarming story of how "Second Amendment Gun Rights" have saved another "uninfringed" family's lives? Didn't happen that way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 68,863
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 176,925
Amy 8-23-14 1 hr Pippa 11
Abby 8-23-14 2 hr Pippa 6
10 shot, including 3-year-old, across city 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,644
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr whatitis 3,914
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000