Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,869)

Showing posts 777,361 - 777,380 of1,077,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical fox bullsh*t
More like Rev. Wrigth's bullsh*t...excuse my French.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the last words you and Tenzing heard after the Handlers got through with you?
The more you try to turn my use of the term "handler" around the sillier you look.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh your ass off at this.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/e...
namE is so f8ckin' stupid he can't read the http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/OPINION/E... his own source...If he really is an immigrant, as he states, how did our immigration laws allow such a mental defective to enter? Curveball's cousin Screwball?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

In 2009, the United States of America tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves.
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her 2009 trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, etc.- to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

Using two front corporations, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and the State-Owned Assets Supervision as well as the Administration Commission of the State Council, the Chinese Communists have entered into a $570 million deal that gives it a third interest in an oil and gas field in Colorado and Wyoming. What’s worse is that language in the agreement has given the Chinese government the right to a third of ANY NEW oil or gas discovered in areas encompassed by this energy site.
Aside from having their tentacles in Colorado and Wyoming, other states where China has a sizable presence are as follows:
Louisiana – a $2.5 billion deal for 1/3 of a 265,000 acre energy field. China did likewise in buying a one-third share of a Michigan energy field.
The Chinese Communists have acquired a one-third share in energy producing fields in Ohio – Utica Shale field.
Oklahoma has them as well. The Chi-Coms own 1/3 of a 215,000 acre field based on a deal with Devon Energy.
In Texas, China owns 1/3 of the 600,000 acre Eagle Ford Shale energy field, and they own a small piece of the energy producing sections of the Gulf of Mexico.
What’s happening here is very obvious. The Chinese are Barack Obama’s loan shark. He can’t begin to pay them back what he has borrowed from them, so they are willing to take oil deals in partial payment.

Currently, Obama plans to give to them federal lands next in payment for their share of the debt. To do that, he has to give to China parts of states.

Let's see what the Constitution says about this:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state...."

I guess the Constitution puts an end to that act of treason....
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
did you see that Orangutang Michelles haircut? RofLMAO !
Looks like they used an electric hedge trimmer.
Either that or her head caught fire and they tried to put it out with a chainsaw !
Hahahahaha
We see you, gunner.
Stop acting out.
Jeff will think you're 12 and try and wrestle your pants off

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

read it and weep, nitwit!!

Drill, baby, Drill!!

""U.S. oil production grew more in 2012 than in any year in the history of the domestic industry, which began in 1859, and is set to surge even more in 2013.

Daily crude output averaged 6.4 million barrels a day last year, up a record 779,000 barrels a day from 2011 and hitting a 15-year high, according to the American Petroleum Institute, a trade group.

It is the biggest annual jump in production since Edwin Drake drilled the first commercial oil well in Titusville, Pa., two years before the Civil War began.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration predicts 2013 will be an even bigger year, with average daily production expected to jump by 900,000 barrels a day.

The surge comes thanks to a relatively recent combination of technologies--horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, which involves pumping water, chemicals and sand at high pressures to break apart underground rock formations.

Together, they have unlocked deposits of oil and gas trapped in formations previously thought to be unreachable.

That has meant a resurgence of activity in well-established oil regions, such as West Texas's Permian basin, as well as huge expansions in areas that had been lightly tapped in the past, such as North Dakota's Bakken shale region.

The Bakken has gone from producing just 125,000 barrels of oil a day five years ago to nearly 750,000 barrels a day today.

The benefits of the surge in domestic energy production include improving employment in some regions and a rebound in U.S.-based manufacturing.

"At a very basic level this surge is creating jobs and wealth that didn't exist before," said Michael Levi, a senior fellow for energy and the environment at the Council on Foreign Relations.

It has also provided the county with greater defense against overseas turmoil that can disrupt energy supplies.

"The events in Algeria this week, for example, show the importance of having rising production from within the U.S. and other countries," said Amy Myers Jaffe, the executive director of energy and sustainability at the University of California Davis.

The shale drilling boom was first directed at natural gas production, but when a glut of natural gas drove down prices for the fuel, exploration companies redirected their efforts toward oil.

Amid a sluggish economic recovery and tightening fuel-economy standards for U.S. cars and trucks, oil demand fell to a 16-year low in 2012, according to the trade group. Total oil imports for the year fell by 6.9%, to a 15-year low, API said.""

But here's 10 more signs of an improving economy. Not that you poor people would understand.

10-Rise in Expensive Equipment Sales
9-Housing market improving
8-Advertising Sales Are Growing
7-Factory Production is Increasing
6-Record Corporate Profits
5-The Recovery of Retail Sales
4-Unemployment Declining
3-Jobs are Gaining …Slowly
2-The Weak Dollar
1-Economists Say It’s Improving

----------

It's your diabetes causing your depression. Seek professional help.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
Unemployment went up and has just now come back to the same number when he was inaugurated (8.0%), the federal debt went up 51%, the number of long term unemployed almost doubled, the average middle-class income went down and Americans in poverty increased by 6.5 million people.
The Gallup Daily tracking of the P2P rate for the 30 days ending on Jan. 15 suggests that the U.S. job market is getting worse in January.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159866/employment-...
Unemployment is expected to rise in 2013.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-17/unemplo...
U.S. Jobless Claims Rise to 372,000 In Week
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/us-jobless-clai...
But maybe you have some good news to share?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Gotta go kiddies...
If ya need me Ill be here as usual...CLEANING MY GUNS !
Click Click...Snap.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
The moon has enough to fill all the Great Lakes combined. In fact we are finding water almost everywhere. The universe may be as full of life as there are fish in the sea.
Its obviously an evil plot just like those climatologists you don't believe.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just get off on fckin' with retards.
Since your wife dumped your ass that's all you get off on.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the pictures of the "first family" on the news today ,I swear they look more like a "troop" than a family , I am suprised they didn't just start picking lice from the girls hair right there during the photo shoot , mischelle obama like easter rolle are proof that their kind is the missing link.
Not necessary or appropriate. Just because the Obamas - just like too many other black Americans - have forgotten who championed their civil rights from the Civil War until the mid 1960s, only means they, too, are confused by the Big Lie.

Besides, First Ladies and children are off limits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Communist Terrorist, Murderer, Bill Ayers To Be Keynote Speaker at Association of Teacher Educators Conference
http://washingtonexaminer.com/william-ayers-a...
Jefferson and Payne would have called him a "patriot" for opposing a government conducting an illegal war; a war started by a Democrat I might add since that seems to be key to y'all.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah; food stamps, free phones, communist, Marxist, Muslim,... You seriously need some new material, aren't you bored to death repeating the same old bullshyt for 4 years?
15 mins to Judge Wapner.
"Jeff"
You gotta understand, left wingers like "silly" believe they are entitled to government handouts like, food stamps, free phones, rent subsidies, higher Federal Income tax rates for the wealthy, etc. The truth, "bullshyt", in liberal jargon is a no no. They can not list any positives from the nobama administration, so, they are the ones who resort to "bullshyt", facts are unacceptable.
Peace
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
read it and weep, nitwit!!
Drill, baby, Drill!!
""U.S. oil production grew more in 2012 than in any year in the history of the domestic industry, which began in 1859, and is set to surge even more in 2013.
Daily crude output averaged 6.4 million barrels a day last year, up a record 779,000 barrels a day from 2011 and hitting a 15-year high, according to the American Petroleum Institute, a trade group.
It is the biggest annual jump in production since Edwin Drake drilled the first commercial oil well in Titusville, Pa., two years before the Civil War began.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration predicts 2013 will be an even bigger year, with average daily production expected to jump by 900,000 barrels a day.
The surge comes thanks to a relatively recent combination of technologies--horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, which involves pumping water, chemicals and sand at high pressures to break apart underground rock formations.
Together, they have unlocked deposits of oil and gas trapped in formations previously thought to be unreachable.
That has meant a resurgence of activity in well-established oil regions, such as West Texas's Permian basin, as well as huge expansions in areas that had been lightly tapped in the past, such as North Dakota's Bakken shale region.
The Bakken has gone from producing just 125,000 barrels of oil a day five years ago to nearly 750,000 barrels a day today.
The benefits of the surge in domestic energy production include improving employment in some regions and a rebound in U.S.-based manufacturing.
"At a very basic level this surge is creating jobs and wealth that didn't exist before," said Michael Levi, a senior fellow for energy and the environment at the Council on Foreign Relations.
It has also provided the county with greater defense against overseas turmoil that can disrupt energy supplies.
"The events in Algeria this week, for example, show the importance of having rising production from within the U.S. and other countries," said Amy Myers Jaffe, the executive director of energy and sustainability at the University of California Davis.
The shale drilling boom was first directed at natural gas production, but when a glut of natural gas drove down prices for the fuel, exploration companies redirected their efforts toward oil.
Amid a sluggish economic recovery and tightening fuel-economy standards for U.S. cars and trucks, oil demand fell to a 16-year low in 2012, according to the trade group. Total oil imports for the year fell by 6.9%, to a 15-year low, API said.""
But here's 10 more signs of an improving economy. Not that you poor people would understand.
10-Rise in Expensive Equipment Sales
9-Housing market improving
8-Advertising Sales Are Growing
7-Factory Production is Increasing
6-Record Corporate Profits
5-The Recovery of Retail Sales
4-Unemployment Declining
3-Jobs are Gaining …Slowly
2-The Weak Dollar
1-Economists Say It’s Improving
----------
It's your diabetes causing your depression. Seek professional help.
<quoted text>
You provided no source for your rather long cut and paste.

I, on the other hand, provided Gallup, ABC News and Nasdaq.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Its obviously an evil plot just like those climatologists you don't believe.
Lol
leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>namE is so f8ckin' stupid he can't read the http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/OPINION/E... his own source...If he really is an immigrant, as he states, how did our immigration laws allow such a mental defective to enter? Curveball's cousin Screwball?
dirtmouth illegitimate babymama say what? LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Since your wife dumped your ass that's all you get off on.
Homer!
Gunners bitch is dragging wives into his battles cause he's losing.
Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I got my information from many places, you get yours from the government which you believe without pause. Like I said, I read sources from Wall street, economnist, business journals, professors of economics, blogs, news media, investment news, etc. I guess again, it makes you mad I will not take for granted that what the government is telling me is gospel. Like I said, Fine, live with it. By the way, I though you where through with me? Does my failure to fall in lockstep with your beliefs angering you this much?
Then post a link to one of your "many" "sources".

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that lying make you feel better dem?
Ivy league schools are not for peons like you.
Did you teach old raider to lie as well as you?
I guarantee you are older than me. Typical libtard projection from a moonbat. You made poor decisions in your lazy life lib, not my responsibility.
Vent on man.
That should be "older than I"...f8ckin', lyin' retard--just which Ivy League school are you and your smelly socks pretending to have attended now? You're probably also workin' the tube up Jeffy's sock...we all know that his "handlers" are doing reach arounds...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you don't believe much of anything unless your handlers tell you its alright to do so.
What makes it funny is that you have no idea how much sense that doesn't make.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>namE is so f8ckin' stupid he can't read the http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/OPINION/E... his own source...If he really is an immigrant, as he states, how did our immigration laws allow such a mental defective to enter? Curveball's cousin Screwball?
Come on fake teacher, i countered realputz opinion with the opinion of someone with more credibility. Besides, i don't expect a poser like you to actually read the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 777,361 - 777,380 of1,077,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,378
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min OnlyPatchWork 67,821
Amy 7-22 38 min RACE 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,814
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 1 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,502
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000