Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,361 - 777,380 of 1,082,903 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>namE is so f8ckin' stupid he can't read the http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/OPINION/E... his own source...If he really is an immigrant, as he states, how did our immigration laws allow such a mental defective to enter? Curveball's cousin Screwball?
Come on fake teacher, i countered realputz opinion with the opinion of someone with more credibility. Besides, i don't expect a poser like you to actually read the article.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner?
"siily"
"poop".
Peace

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, just makes aggravates you I won't adhere to your way of thinking. Through with me yet? Handlers tell you to pursue me and convert or destroy?
Ok, then where's the source that convinces you that total unemployment has been going up?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were the words used in leosnana's poem:
Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
I said Obama still holds a grudge against his own native land. Which doesn't imply it's Kenya.
The f r e d 's 10,000 posts were wrong?:-)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

frack wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now this IS his own "native land?" (never mind that this land was stolen from Native Americans, whereupon they were treated much more shamefully than slaves). I thought it was Kenya. When did this sea change in you occur. Also, how is that old gray minge doing -- nice and dry again, the way I like it?
I do agree about the Native Americans and how we royally screwed them over.

Some, however, say Obama, once named Barry Soetero, applied for Columbia as a foreign student and have documented proof.

I'm not saying I'm convinced of that - yet. He's hiding something concerning his college records though. That's for sure.

Have any idea what that might be?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where did Bush get his?"
In case you've been in a coma, Bush isn't president. Obama is president. Additionally, the Republicans were bringing us back to a surplus condition, giving the Democrats a reduced deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars during a war in January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government. What have the Demcorats done to that since?
The question remains unanswered. If the question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A source of money is required to answer the second question.
The Democrats controlled all the purse strings of the government since January, 2007. There are only 100 Senators. 51 is a majority. Counting Sanders and Leiberman, that's 53 Democrats. Then, the 111th Congress had a Democrat super majority in the Senate and a dominate majority in the House.
In case you're confused, Boehner is a Democrat. You'd know that if you weren't so stupid.
Now, back to the question you run away from:
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A source of money is required to answer the question.
So

Where did Bush get his?

I take it you don't know. Or more likely that you didn't care then & don't care now.

Learn the difference between the debt & budget deficits. Especially when you run two wars off budget.
We had those balanced budgets that you whine about every GD day. It was your GD party that voted to take us off that path.

There were never over 50b Democrats in the US Senate in 29007 & 2008.

As for Joe Lieberman, are you talking about the guy who rode in John McCains back pocket??? Really, how f*cking desperate are you.

Telling us that Boehner is a Democrat just proves how uninformed you are.

Now, where did Bush get his money?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You just keep getting crazier!!

Of course, you can't show us any proof of this 'document'.

So I guess we'll just have to take your word for this nonsense!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not smart enough to know that Oil Companies make deals all over the world. Seen what China's invested in Canada?? Far more than they've invested in here.

Does Exxon's deal with Russia mean that Russia has surrendered to America??

Are you that stupid??

(The answer is yes)
DBWriter wrote:
In 2009, the United States of America tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves.
The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her 2009 trip to China.
This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, etc.- to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.
Put simply, the feds have actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.
Using two front corporations, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and the State-Owned Assets Supervision as well as the Administration Commission of the State Council, the Chinese Communists have entered into a $570 million deal that gives it a third interest in an oil and gas field in Colorado and Wyoming. Whatís worse is that language in the agreement has given the Chinese government the right to a third of ANY NEW oil or gas discovered in areas encompassed by this energy site.
Aside from having their tentacles in Colorado and Wyoming, other states where China has a sizable presence are as follows:
Louisiana Ė a $2.5 billion deal for 1/3 of a 265,000 acre energy field. China did likewise in buying a one-third share of a Michigan energy field.
The Chinese Communists have acquired a one-third share in energy producing fields in Ohio Ė Utica Shale field.
Oklahoma has them as well. The Chi-Coms own 1/3 of a 215,000 acre field based on a deal with Devon Energy.
In Texas, China owns 1/3 of the 600,000 acre Eagle Ford Shale energy field, and they own a small piece of the energy producing sections of the Gulf of Mexico.
Whatís happening here is very obvious. The Chinese are Barack Obamaís loan shark. He canít begin to pay them back what he has borrowed from them, so they are willing to take oil deals in partial payment.
Currently, Obama plans to give to them federal lands next in payment for their share of the debt. To do that, he has to give to China parts of states.
Let's see what the Constitution says about this:
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state...."
I guess the Constitution puts an end to that act of treason....

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the pictures of the "first family" on the news today ,I swear they look more like a "troop" than a family , I am suprised they didn't just start picking lice from the girls hair right there during the photo shoot , mischelle obama like easter rolle are proof that their kind is the missing link.
"easter rolle"??? Wow, dumb carol will tell us that God doesn't make any mistakes, so you, an unfortunately not missing link, must obviously be Satan's own f*ck up...killed any good oyster fishermen lately?
leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That should be "older than I"...f8ckin', lyin' retard--just which Ivy League school are you and your smelly socks pretending to have attended now? You're probably also workin' the tube up Jeffy's sock...we all know that his "handlers" are doing reach arounds...
dirt mouth illegitimate babymama say what? LOL
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Wasnít it Obama that told us that he was Focus like a Laser on Jobs!! Well for the Low IQ voter Obamaís Job council hasnít met in over a Year, remember Biden saying Obamaís administration would create 500,000 jobs a Month!! I guess we werenít expecting the Liberals new definition of jobs being define as Welfare!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> All effects of the Bush recession.
All effects of the housing market crisis - which began under the Clinton administration and ignored by both sides, mainly your side, until it was too late.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You're such a silly nitwit!!

U.S. Oil-Production Rise Is Fastest Ever

Fowler, Tom. Wall Street Journal (Online)[New York, N.Y] 19 Jan 2013

You're still the extremely sore loser.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided no source for your rather long cut and paste.
I, on the other hand, provided Gallup, ABC News and Nasdaq.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That should be "older than I"...f8ckin', lyin' retard--just which Ivy League school are you and your smelly socks pretending to have attended now? You're probably also workin' the tube up Jeffy's sock...we all know that his "handlers" are doing reach arounds...
You liberal "women" are so classy.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently I don't need to fool you, your government has an easy job of keeping you on a leash. "Moran".
What is your theory so I can refute & believe me my evidence is irrefutable. Not some bullshit either side wants you too believe, but the truth behind the truth. It's out there. All you gotta do is look at media outlets from other countries. Do ya'll seriously believe that this country tell any of you the truth. The same way when a country has something of profit to us, we lie & find a reason to invade. America is in a crisis because non Nato countries caught on to Americas way of the world. Wool of our allies are pawns, we're the queen & europe is the king. Always has been, always will be until the great uprising which is in it's primitive stages. This is what you conservatives don't like about President Obama! It's not business as usual with him. He doesn't kiss israels ass. He doesn't just fully invade sovereign nations off pure speculation. He isn't worried about the folks that murdered a couple Americas (casualties of war). He knows he'll catch them in due time & his fellow Americans won't have died in vein. Still not a reason to invade. He's nothing like reagan, bush, or any other president before him. He's seen the spin put on muslims & there native lands by America to further Americas agenda. Ya'll mad because he won't fall for the banana in the tail pipe & neither will we. We didnt have any problems with arabs, muslims, or middle east for that matter until we stuck our noses in their business either, aiding, protecting, funding or waging war against them fore their natural resources. Ya'll calling him the antichrist because his vision of America is different them yours, but by your logic, your vision of the future is outdated by 2 to 300 yrs. Some words of advise, f uck that constitution & it's racist slave owning writers. In their eyes black people were only 3/5 human. Yea & 2/5 God! Which make us dominate in wutever we put our heads to. Stop believing what they want you to believe. See how other countries vision Americans. Definitely not in the same light our own country see us a thats a f ck up!
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree about the Native Americans and how we royally screwed them over.
Some, however, say Obama, once named Barry Soetero, applied for Columbia as a foreign student and have documented proof.
I'm not saying I'm convinced of that - yet. He's hiding something concerning his college records though. That's for sure.
Have any idea what that might be?
\

More fox fantasy yarns ..

Your proof is ?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

At the Iowa State Society inauguration ball last night, Biden told supporters:ďIím proud to be president of the United States.Ē Oops. The audience laughed and cheered before Bidenís son, Beau, interrupted the veep and told the crowd he'd misspoken. Biden hasnít totally ruled out a run for the oval office in 2016 even though heíll be 73 on Election Day. That's one year older than John McCain was in 2008.

http://now.msn.com/joe-bidens-gaffe-about-bei...

Pretty funny, huh? In a scary sort of way - seeing that Biden IS one step away from actually being the president and thinks he already is.
leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"easter rolle"??? Wow, dumb carol will tell us that God doesn't make any mistakes, so you, an unfortunately not missing link, must obviously be Satan's own f*ck up...killed any good oyster fishermen lately?
dirtmouth illegitimate babymama say what? LOL
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided no source for your rather long cut and paste.
I, on the other hand, provided Gallup, ABC News and Nasdaq.
and endless foux repeats for five years we still find you amusing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

You stated your position is that Republiclowns supported civil rights until the 1960's.

Which isn't true. Blacks went Democrat during FDR's terms - the 1930's.

And blacks are suppposed to forget the racism from Republiclowns today, including denying them the right to vote, and insulting their work ethic, intelligence, looks, etc., because Abe Lincoln was a Republiclown??

Including the racist comments from your friend Rush10 and you??

So blacks should ignore the Party that is on their side today, and support a Party that has persecuted them since the 1930's??

You really are a sick, old, racist woman.

Is it any wonder your side lost among ALL minority groups??

Stay stupid, Carol. You help the Democrats point out all that is wrong with th eRepubliclown PArty.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessary or appropriate. Just because the Obamas - just like too many other black Americans - have forgotten who championed their civil rights from the Civil War until the mid 1960s, only means they, too, are confused by the Big Lie.
Besides, First Ladies and children are off limits.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You're such a silly nitwit!!
U.S. Oil-Production Rise Is Fastest Ever
Fowler, Tom. Wall Street Journal (Online)[New York, N.Y] 19 Jan 2013
You're still the extremely sore loser.
<quoted text>
I'm sure your "silly nitwit" slur is meant for Gallup, ABC News and Nasdaq - since I quoted them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs