Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#843338 Jan 20, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you numbers 1 and 2?
I misread your post about right-wing retards being fun.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843340 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>Someone explain to this moron that he just got schooled.
He can eat more shit than the average mutt.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#843341 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll probably never know. No one is allowed to see his college records.
(3) things the Boy Messiah won't let us know about:

1.) His college records

2.) His dirty underpants

3.) The Truth about everything else.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843342 Jan 20, 2013
carol wrote:
I hate the black President. It's practically all I think about, when I'm not thinking about or consuming food. But deep down inside, under all this fat and misery, I know that secretly, everybody wants to be me.
Maybe you can get off your used furniture and take a nice ride in your used car. Maybe run over a black baby.

Lapeer, MI

#843343 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! WELL? Are you going to leave son?
Make up your mind. Because you're talking like Romney now!
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the amount of embarrassment they can endure.

Stupid people do not embarrass easily. You're safe, kid.

wow. lol.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843344 Jan 20, 2013
Remember Rick Santorum? Just Google him if you need a refresher. Anyway, he’s back, and he had some tough language for President Obama on This Week Sunday, criticizing the president’s executive action on gun control.“The problem with this administration,” Santorum told George Stephanopoulos, is “they’re not very gracious winners. And I always said, you know, there’s one thing worse than a sore loser, and that’s a sore winner. And the president’s a sore winner.” Well, don’t worry, Rick. The worst you’ll ever be is a sore loser.

Lapeer, MI

#843345 Jan 20, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yoour problem is you have to point to history to show compassion towards blacks from your Party.
And yes, there once were Republiclowns who treated black Americans with respect. Now their candidates won't even speak at NAACP events.
That is very telling.
And look at what they did to the two token blacks they had: Where is Michael Steele, former NRC head, a black man??
they savaged him and sent him into exile.
How about how they dropped the dime on Herman Cain??
You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone, even yourself, that Republiclowns care about black America.
95% of blacks don't think so!! LOL
You cannot point to anything from the Bush era on where Republiclowns showed any respect towards blacks in our society.
Especially since the dawn of the Tea Party.
Racial demagoguery is common among right wing outlets, like Beck, Rush, FAUX, Trump, Gingrinch, Santorum, Bachmann, etc.
Hell, it's commonplace around here. We've got characters here who do nothing but demean and insult black Americans.
I notice you never comment on that. Inner racist agrees??
So if you want to protest how 'fair' your party is to black Americans,
you just look foolish, in light of the facts.
But carry on, if it helps you sleep at night.
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

Who in their right mind would WANT to speak at a national/international racist organization in this day and age? That's so old hat that it ain't funny, dood!

oops. Of course *YOU* would:]

But, other than a jerk like you, real people stay away from hate groups like that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843347 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone explain to this moron that he just got schooled.
You think he would understand??

He's way beyond that.

But you got him good!!

He's fuming!! Flailing about wildly!!

Location hidden

#843348 Jan 20, 2013
Thank you for proving my point!!

Didn't take long!!
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....
Who in their right mind would WANT to speak at a national/international racist organization in this day and age? That's so old hat that it ain't funny, dood!
oops. Of course *YOU* would:]
But, other than a jerk like you, real people stay away from hate groups like that.
Lincoln

United States

#843349 Jan 20, 2013
Christian Sabbath

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in for his second term as US president in a small ceremony at the White House.

Mr Obama took the oath in the Blue Room to meet the 20 January date set out in the US Constitution.

Given this fell on a Sunday, a public inauguration with pomp and circumstance will take place on Monday.

Vice-President Joe Biden was sworn in for a second term at a small ceremony at his official residence earlier on Sunday morning.

Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts administered the oath of office to Mr Obama, witnessed by First Lady Michelle Obama and their daughters Sasha and Malia as well as some family members and reporters.

Resting his hand on a Bible used for many years by his wife's family, Mr Obama vowed "to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States".

He will repeat those words during Monday's public inauguration, in which he will also set out his plans for the next four years.

Mr Biden will also repeat his oath publicly on Monday

Location hidden

#843350 Jan 20, 2013
Only a real perv would wish to inspect his dirty underpants!!

You're sick!!

You can't handle the truth!!
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
(3) things the Boy Messiah won't let us know about:
1.) His college records
2.) His dirty underpants
3.) The Truth about everything else.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843351 Jan 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The rate at which a person can mature is directly proportional to the amount of embarrassment they can endure.
wow. lol.
lol! Funny how you concentrate on "sayings" instead of the facts... you know, like the Annenberg Foundation is a conservative development!

And it's clear you started your duck, dodge and dive routine as soon as it was brought up to you... by a non conservative!

Curious how you bitch and moan for looking stupid!
micky

Butler, PA

#843352 Jan 20, 2013
Thank God !

Better than that f*ckface Mitt or that d*mbc*nt Palin.

Location hidden

#843353 Jan 20, 2013
Support bacteria - they're the only culture people like you have.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. lol.
Lincoln

United States

#843354 Jan 20, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Thank you for proving my point!!
Didn't take long!!
<quoted text>
Notice Republicans avoid talking about Bush and Romney.
Why?

Lapeer, MI

#843355 Jan 20, 2013
Got a few minutes?

Got some Pepito-Bismol?

&NR =1

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#843357 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, dumbocrats:
The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown
by Thomas J. DiLorenzo
The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.
The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.
So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Banks were never forced to make bad loans.

Didn't your source write a book about the great cancer scam defending big tobacco. Paid by tobacco companies.

and really blaming ACORN. Pathetic

Lapeer, MI

#843358 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your own words above, moron. Self-defense is shooting people. When you shoot people they die.
Don't you feel better now that you've confessed?
Now give yourself 20 brilliant judge-its for working so hard to please me.
They have medications for treating dementia, Fool.

Getcher self a 55 gal drum of it.

Lapeer, MI

#843359 Jan 20, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Don't you just hate it when facts take out your deluded opinions son? Maybe you're not a shiny electron, but a lepton instead, eh?
Evasion and diversion are your premier talents.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#843361 Jan 20, 2013
Can An Oath Of Office Be Treason?

Today, we have three problems:
1. Swearing on the Bible as above with no intention of upholding that solemn promise. The current President actually believes the Constitution is dead for all practical purposes(as stated to Vladimir Putin in 2009.) Too many public servants take the oath as a rite of passage with no binding responsibilities. That must change. Now!...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/can-an-oath-...

Along with his new "license plates" for the motorcade ...

Taxation WITHOUT Representation ...

Sign of the FUTURE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,426
last post wins! (Apr '13) 21 min Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 22 min boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 27 min boundary painter 2
Abby 11-23 32 min boundary painter 2
The Brown family are good christian Godly peopl... 34 min USAToday News 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min boundary painter 694
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 am PST

ESPN 7:47AM
RG III faces hook if ineffective, sources say