Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,261 - 777,280 of 1,096,047 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

5 shot at gun shows.

Yep, we need more guns in or schools.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You and Jeff old buddies Flacko? Same high school maybe?
Same county. Oak Hill is a nice growing city. Gauley Bridge doesn't even have a high school or grocery store anymore.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Wow! I'm making typos all over the place this morning. Must be some truth in that company you keep axiom...
Probably why you shouldn't run other people into the ground when they do the same. Just tryin' to help.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Let's go over the questions again. And, they apply to today. In case you've been in a coma, Bush isn't president. Obama is president. Additionally, the Republicans were bringing us back to a surplus condition, giving the Democrats a reduced deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars during a war in January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government. What have the Demcorats done to that since?
Now, back to the questions you continually run away from:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question.
So.

Where did Bush get his? Its in the past so certainly you would easily look it up.

So, Boenher is responsible for the debt the past two years. Must be true since you blame Democrats for all the spending starting in 2007.(keep in mind there were never 51 Democrats in the US Senate in 2007, 2008)

So, when you tell us where Bush got his money, I will tell you where Obama gets his.

dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I guess since you have nothing of consequence to say, trickling is the best you can do.
Watching you repeat what others say is kinda funny.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The almighty FUROR will raise his Monkey paw to Swear to protect and defend our Constitution.
just like he did the first time...
AND AGAIN ITS ALL LIES !!!
SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE HE HAS REPEATEDLY SHOWN TOTAL DISREGARD FOR OUR 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNNENT!
HE HAS CRAMNED THAT OBAMA CARE BULLSHIT DOWN OUR THROATS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE CAN GET AWAY WITH WITHOUT DUE PROSSESS. HE JUST DID THE SAME TRYING THE SHIT WITH THE GUNS.
Wake Up People.
HITLER DID THE SAME THING IN GERMANY !
A little at a time so nobody suspected a thing.
IF YOU GO FOR THAT GUN BULLSHIT HES PUSHING THEN YOUR LOST !
REALLY LOST !
Seek mental help ASAP.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making the argument that obama has been totally impotent to fix things and actually made them worse. You are your own worst enemy, or should I say, democrats worst enemy.
The economy is better than it was when Obama took office.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really reaching? She works for who? Explain it to us.
For Murdoch and News corp?

Didn't you know?

I'm surprised you don't know your own sources son.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO! and internet tough guy! What should I do! How old are you, 12, 13? Or just one of those peaceful liberals?
I like to think of it being the lords work.
And if were 12 you'd try an molest me.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>That make you mad that I won't change? Will you change your opinion to mine? So, you want me to change my opinions to yours, and since I wont, thats just unacceptable, but you not changing is ok. Hypocritical, but I can live with it. Makes you angry, but again, I can live with it.
This isn't a tea party, lady.
Your circle jerk arguing wont help you here

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. You get on here & spout blatant lies & then get insulted when I identify you for what you are.
Why are more people o food stamps? Could it be the effects of the recession?
You remember that recession, don't you. The one coupled with a housing collapse & ear financial meltdown while experiencing two quagmire wars, right?
Every time one of you jackwagons bring up food stamps I laugh my ass off on just how f*cking stupid you people really are.
Laugh your ass off at this.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/e...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

""Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?""

Really,are you this stupid??

The idiotic conspiracy stories you make up now include Obama giving away parts of the USA??

You are a traitor. Period.

You're done here. You're insanity has gone too far.
DBWriter wrote:
Obama plans to give parts of the United States to China in exchange for payment of the debt.
What in the Constitution gives the president the authority to give parts of the United States to any other country?
Anyone?
Is giving parts of the United States to any other country treason?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Forgot to say leosnana's poem also reminds me of Obama just because he wants to fundamentally transform his own native land.

...then the part about he holds a grudge against his own native land...

“leave the herd”

Since: Jan 13

Tonganoxie, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
5 shot at gun shows.
Yep, we need more guns in or schools.
That was a CIA false flag op...stopping drinking the MSM kool-aid! Its obvious what the UN/Bilderberg global banking cartels are trying to do here with all of these "random" acts of violence and "accidental" shootings..they are trying to justify disarming us! Once the guns go, there will be no one to oppose them and they are going to waltz right in and throw all of us in the FEMA concentration camps that have been built under the false pretext of providing "housing" for natural disaster "victims". Pull your head out of the sand! Operation Gladio is still in effect, the SSRI genocide is happening all around you, our rights are getting stripped but you are too blinded by the MSM propaganda machine to see it! WAKE UP
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That make you mad that I won't change? Will you change your opinion to mine? So, you want me to change my opinions to yours, and since I wont, thats just unacceptable, but you not changing is ok. Hypocritical, but I can live with it. Makes you angry, but again, I can live with it.
lol! No son it doesn't. But thanks to you, it makes you a liar.

I didn't have to do a thing. You did it all by your lonesome!

Funny how your "honesty" comes though!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat scumbag trying to cover up his lowroad activity...
You provided the link where I called you out as a liar, liar:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK ...
---> When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Cough up the post, scum.
I've stated three times that I "deduced" that you condoned the use of guns for self defense to shoot people from your comments here. I will admit I'm wrong if you answer YES to the following:

I waxturd do not believe that guns should be used to shoot people under any conditions.

If the answer is NO then I expect an apology from you or at least an explanation of what you believe guns can be used for.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Howdoya like me NOW ?
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The only thing Obama has been a success at is... BEING A FAILURE !!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
You're an 80 year old latent homosexual, living with a cat in a house with wheels.
Did that lying make you feel better dem?

Ivy league schools are not for peons like you.

Did you teach old raider to lie as well as you?

I guarantee you are older than me. Typical libtard projection from a moonbat. You made poor decisions in your lazy life lib, not my responsibility.

Vent on man.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

-freeYOURmind- wrote:
<quoted text>That was a CIA false flag op...stopping drinking the MSM kool-aid! Its obvious what the UN/Bilderberg global banking cartels are trying to do here with all of these "random" acts of violence and "accidental" shootings..they are trying to justify disarming us! Once the guns go, there will be no one to oppose them and they are going to waltz right in and throw all of us in the FEMA concentration camps that have been built under the false pretext of providing "housing" for natural disaster "victims". Pull your head out of the sand! Operation Gladio is still in effect, the SSRI genocide is happening all around you, our rights are getting stripped but you are too blinded by the MSM propaganda machine to see it! WAKE UP
Lol!
Fkn, imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••