Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,261 - 777,280 of 1,083,513 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Dweeb, did our Constitutional expert forget about Reagan's 381 Executive Orders??

Are they Constitutional when Republiclowns exercise them??

ROFLMAO

Among them were;

Executive Order 12357
Sinai Support Mission
Signed: April 6, 1982
Federal Register page and date: 47 FR 15093; April 8, 1982
Amends: EO 11896, January 13, 1976
Revoked by: EO 12553, February 25, 1986

Executive Order 12358
Presidential Commission on Drunk Driving
Signed: April 14, 1982
Federal Register page and date: 47 FR 16311; April 16, 1982
Amended by: EO 12376, August 5, 1982; EO 12415, April 5, 1983

Executive Order 12403
African Development Bank
Signed: February 8, 1983
Federal Register page and date: 48 FR 6087; February 10, 1983
Amends: EO 11269, February 14, 1966

Executive Order 12409
Nuclear cooperation with EURATOM
Signed: March 7, 1983
Federal Register page and date: 48 FR 9829; March 9, 1983
See: EO 12463, February 23, 1984; EO 12506, March 4, 1985; EO 12554, February 28, 1986; EO 12753, March 8, 1991; EO 12791, March 9, 1992

----------

Fact is, Reagan and Bush hold the record for most Executive Orders issued.

And, they are perfectly Constitutional.
Your "Idiots Guide to the Constitution" is perfectly suited..........for idiots like you!!

You lose again.

Time to come up with more ignorant questions/comments.

Your old schtick is worn out and serves only to make you appear more retarded, if that's possible.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of confusion today. Here's a simple fact. The president does not have the authority to give any order to anyone or anything outside the Executive Branch of government, other that that specified authority to issue pardons. Period. End of statement. Anyone who ever has read the Constitution in their life would know this.
Obviously, Obama has never even read the Constitution. Please tell us why the University of Chicago thought it needed a person who never passed the bar, had never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer, and had never even read the Constitution to teach Constitutional Law in their law school.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots everywhere.
Here's a fact of reality you fraud Democrats seem to be ignorant of:
Saying is not the same as doing. Where's your goddam argument?
And you're still running away from these two question:
And, you still haven't answered these two simple questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security forces in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(examples of an answer: In the command center watching the video and issuing the appropriate orders; or, on the golf course like he was when he didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening; etc., etc., etc. A location is required to answer the question.)
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
(examples of an answer: Money will start growing on trees; or, all people regardless of income will have to pay more taxes to pay for Obama's government; or, there just isn't enough money in earnings to be taxed to pay for Obama's government and it is certain that the government will collapse under Obama; etc., etc., etc. A source of many has to be identified to answer the question.)
Obama obviously thinks he is a dictator.
Lot's of confusion today. Here's a simple fact. The president does not have the authority to give any order to anyone or anything outside the Executive Branch of government, other that that specified authority to issue pardons. Period. End of statement. Anyone who ever has read the Constitution in their life would know this.
Obviously, Obama has never even read the Constitution. Please tell us why the University of Chicago thought it needed a person who never passed the bar, had never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer, and had never even read the Constitution to teach Constitutional Law in their law school.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Tomorrow there will be an outdoor comedy routine by Obama when he pledges to uphold and preserve the Constitution. That will make anyone laugh. It would be today, but much more important events were already scheduled to occur. Well, it being Monday, not a lot of people interested in seeing it will have to take the day off from work....
1) I am waiting for you to tell me where Bush got his money.

2) Congress gives/gave the President the authority to act on many things outside of the executive branch.

3) The evil f*ck, George HW Bush banned drilling off our east & west coasts & your other evil buddy George W Bush maintained that ban for 7 1/2 years of his time in office. I thought a pretend oilman would know this.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pittiful dodge, dupe.
In case you didn't understand the questions, here they are again. How about giving us an answer to the questions this time:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Of critical importance is the second question. If that question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.
The first question just confirms that Obama is one of the Islamist jihad terrorists at war with the United States, and is using the office of president to sabotage the United States.
Now, how about answering the goddam questions, dupe....
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
When you find out, you let us know son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, just makes aggravates you I won't adhere to your way of thinking. Through with me yet? Handlers tell you to pursue me and convert or destroy?
lol! Again, so much for that self proclaimed ability to change your mind.

But I'm still waiting for you to prove you're not "inept" or "uneducated," son.

Will that be happening anytime soon?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I do that ghetto loser? I've got everything in the world going for me. Successful long term marriage, two great kids with great spouses, excellent health, still young and common sense, even enough money so higher taxes don't bother me like it will do for the middle class under your president.

I know the above is not common for you libturds, hence all your hate, jelousy and vulnerability to the class warfare propoganda Obama & Democrats use on you. It looks like you are projecting dem. Just find a better counseler. It might help you.

Being a frustrated, angry liberal is no way to go through life, dem.
Bullshit.

You're an 80 year old latent homosexual, living with a cat in a house with wheels.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link that exposes you as a phony with zero credibility, Page 39,073 post#842794. Do you deny awarding yourself 20+ brilliant judge-its for this dumbass comment?
Now see if you can find someone that can stand being around you long enough to explain the following answer to your question:
You object to guns being used to kill animals bvut you defend the right to own them. Any rational person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. What other possible use could you explain for guns?
Just outside of town they shoot clay pigeons.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
You and Jeff old buddies Flacko? Same high school maybe?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, another one with nothing to add. 8131
Jeff?
Is it Jeff today?
After i grab you by your pencil neck and shake that sock off you, you'll be back to being the same old tea bag stooge you always are.
Watch!

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, have shown you have no clue. Childish name calling and swallowing what your holy ones want you to believe with no questions asked is infantile and just what they need. One of the millions now on the food stamp rolls are you?
I love it. You get on here & spout blatant lies & then get insulted when I identify you for what you are.

Why are more people o food stamps? Could it be the effects of the recession?

You remember that recession, don't you. The one coupled with a housing collapse & ear financial meltdown while experiencing two quagmire wars, right?

Every time one of you jackwagons bring up food stamps I laugh my ass off on just how f*cking stupid you people really are.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am waiting for you to tell me where Bush got his money.
2) Congress gives/gave the President the authority to act on many things outside of the executive branch.
3) The evil f*ck, George HW Bush banned drilling off our east & west coasts & your other evil buddy George W Bush maintained that ban for 7 1/2 years of his time in office. I thought a pretend oilman would know this.
Ok. Let's go over the questions again. And, they apply to today. In case you've been in a coma, Bush isn't president. Obama is president. Additionally, the Republicans were bringing us back to a surplus condition, giving the Democrats a reduced deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars during a war in January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government. What have the Demcorats done to that since?

Now, back to the questions you continually run away from:

And;

A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama plans to give parts of the United States to China in exchange for payment of the debt.

What in the Constitution gives the president the authority to give parts of the United States to any other country?

Anyone?

Is giving parts of the United States to any other country treason?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, I can change my mind, but I have to be offered something reasonable and logical to do it. You sure have not done so.
I got some trickle down for you, lady.
Logical enough for you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your parents where disappointed. No, you are inept because you have no ability, or knowledge to change my mind. Me, change your mind? Why would I want to? I just stated the way I think on matters and you, as well as others, attacked. Now that shows you don't even want to entertain having an change of heart/mind. SO see, son, Its not about intelligence, its about common sense. I have more common sense than to worry about you and your beliefs.
lol! I didn't attack son. All I did was clarify your position as being your opinions son.

Apparently you have a problem with that.

And you're already shown you won't change. Clearly you hava a shifting position!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burned,
As home his footsteps he hath turned
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung.<quoted text>
Sounds like Obama to me.

Apparently, his "heart hath ne’er within him burned, as home his footsteps he hath turned." He holds a grudge against his "native land" despite the number of deaths and sacrifices of white men to right the wrongs of slavery and injustices over the past 100 years.

Just sayin'.

Morning leosnana.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

5 shot at gun shows.

Yep, we need more guns in or schools.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You and Jeff old buddies Flacko? Same high school maybe?
Same county. Oak Hill is a nice growing city. Gauley Bridge doesn't even have a high school or grocery store anymore.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Wow! I'm making typos all over the place this morning. Must be some truth in that company you keep axiom...
Probably why you shouldn't run other people into the ground when they do the same. Just tryin' to help.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Let's go over the questions again. And, they apply to today. In case you've been in a coma, Bush isn't president. Obama is president. Additionally, the Republicans were bringing us back to a surplus condition, giving the Democrats a reduced deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars during a war in January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government. What have the Demcorats done to that since?
Now, back to the questions you continually run away from:
And;
A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question.
So.

Where did Bush get his? Its in the past so certainly you would easily look it up.

So, Boenher is responsible for the debt the past two years. Must be true since you blame Democrats for all the spending starting in 2007.(keep in mind there were never 51 Democrats in the US Senate in 2007, 2008)

So, when you tell us where Bush got his money, I will tell you where Obama gets his.

dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I guess since you have nothing of consequence to say, trickling is the best you can do.
Watching you repeat what others say is kinda funny.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The almighty FUROR will raise his Monkey paw to Swear to protect and defend our Constitution.
just like he did the first time...
AND AGAIN ITS ALL LIES !!!
SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE HE HAS REPEATEDLY SHOWN TOTAL DISREGARD FOR OUR 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNNENT!
HE HAS CRAMNED THAT OBAMA CARE BULLSHIT DOWN OUR THROATS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE CAN GET AWAY WITH WITHOUT DUE PROSSESS. HE JUST DID THE SAME TRYING THE SHIT WITH THE GUNS.
Wake Up People.
HITLER DID THE SAME THING IN GERMANY !
A little at a time so nobody suspected a thing.
IF YOU GO FOR THAT GUN BULLSHIT HES PUSHING THEN YOUR LOST !
REALLY LOST !
Seek mental help ASAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min LRS 175,101
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 2 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••