Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,201 - 777,220 of 1,095,399 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I can change my mind, and quickly, its just people like you never have anything of substance that can help me change it.
lol! That would be your opinion son. And certainly that's the extent of the substance you offer!
Honeybooboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nobody wants obama except the retarded

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Honeybooboo wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing gunner. Who is gunner?
Gunner is a government pensioner who comes on here and spouts off about how evil government worker unions are.

In other words: typical rightwinger.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Work for me? Hmmm, I guess the government officials getting involved was not on your radar. What was their motives? Bringing down the government? I think you give them more credit than they deserve. Must have been a weak bunch over there. Maybe they can get olbermann to do some work for them. He does still work, doesnt he?
lol! Really son? Last I checked Rebekkah Brooks is still under arrest. The FACT that they worked with government officials is much more concerning.

I think you need to protect your "sources" son. After all, you don't have much if fart news isn't news (and they really aren't!)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it wrong fake teacher. And not one thing in the above post is right either. Hahahahahaha
GFY, again and again and again...really sad part is that your lack of language skills does not even arise from your being an immigrant (you're not--you're just a troll), it's the manifestation of your overwhelming stupidity.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Honeybooboo wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing gunner. Who is gunner?
Emaam's husband.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can educate us and give us some enlightnment. We are trying very hard to answer the two questions below. Please give us the information you claim to have and answer the two questions below that nobody in the world has been able to answer:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
... well, dupe? Give us the answers. A location is required for the first question, and a source of money is required for the second question. To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer the above two questions.
I'm still trying to figure out who bushie wa so willing to invest American blood and money in invading a sovereign country for no reason.

I've asked this for years but no one wants to step up to the plate. I wonder why?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I will not fall lockstep in with what you are fed by your handlers, as you put it in another post, and you cannot stand it. Yes, I guess you better go find someone you can brainwash or belittle into thinking your way.
Resolved: you have no brain sufficient to be washed...
PDUPONT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Sorry I havent been posting.
Ive been licking my dogs balls and fantasizing about OBAMA.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay waxturd, here's a link for you, Page 39,073 post#842794.
If anyone had any doubt that I own the mind of this moron just look at the pile of judge-its this insecure wacko award himself. Waxturd you are my bitch.
The answer to your question is very simple. You object to guns being used to kill animals but you defend the right to own them. Other than plinking cans, any reasonable person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. Yes or no? If no, then what other possible use could you explain for guns?
Typical Democrat scumbag trying to cover up his lowroad activity...

You provided the link where I called you out as a liar, liar:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

---> When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel
Bonified

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Wheres Looter shooter when we need him?
I miss him already.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently more facts than you, because all we have seen from you is attacks. Of course that is what you do when you cannot think. Of course you heard that from teachers and probably your parents.
lol! wow. It's a good thing we have your word to back up your opinion son.

And that's a fact!

I love this comedy channel!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying you cull facts fed you by the government, and take them for gospel. And yes, you hold them to the highest esteem. I voted for Johnson also, what a laugh, knew it wasn't a winner, but it was my choice. In the same manner, you think I am a devout republican because I do not follow your "propaganda" fed you, and your handlers. I told you where I get my information, but for some reason you don't like it.
You didn't cite a single source. I don't have to take it for gospel, its the broadest measure available and its the same source your "sources" get their data. There's also the Census Bureau and policy think tanks like Pew but they all say pretty much the same thing. Do you even remember your point? You said total employment has been going up while the reported unemployment figure has been going down. I provided a statistical source that refuted that and you have yet to provide a single source for anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying you cull facts fed you by the government, and take them for gospel. And yes, you hold them to the highest esteem. I voted for Johnson also, what a laugh, knew it wasn't a winner, but it was my choice. In the same manner, you think I am a devout republican because I do not follow your "propaganda" fed you, and your handlers. I told you where I get my information, but for some reason you don't like it.
Oh, and I don't believe for a second that you'd even heard of Gary Johnson before googling him after reading my post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, I will not fall lockstep in with what you are fed by your handlers, as you put it in another post, and you cannot stand it. Yes, I guess you better go find someone you can brainwash or belittle into thinking your way.
In my initial reply to you I provided you a link to the data and invited you to look at it yourself and draw your own conclusion. You didn't even look at it.

You only don't look ridiculous to yourself.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I know I make you angry because I won't fall lockstep in with your "propaganda". Maybe if you go to your handlers and complain they will send out some black booted thugs and put me through re-orientation.
You seem to be repeating yourself, lady.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
Sorry I havent been posting.
Ive been licking my dogs balls and fantasizing about OBAMA.
Morning , gunner
Death of tenzing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Im fixing me sum of those corndogs too.
I wana deep throat 2 at a time.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The statistics below is what Liberals/Democrats call the Obama recovery!!

First Term: Americans Collecting Disability—Now 1 for Each 13 Full-Time Workers, 1/4 Kids on Food Stamps, 1/6 Americans in Poverty, 47 million Americans on Food Stamps, this is what Transforming America Looks Like….Thank you Obama!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I make you angry because I won't fall lockstep in with your "propaganda". Maybe if you go to your handlers and complain they will send out some black booted thugs and put me through re-orientation.
"black booted thugs" wasn't that the line that prompted George Herbert Walker to send in his NRA resignation? Shouldn't propaganda keep pace with the times, eh...Jeffery?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••