Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,181 - 777,200 of 1,095,324 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I like to attach 2 hushpuppies to the bottom of my corndogs. Then dip the top of the corn dog in mayonaise...mmm I can eat it all in one mouthful.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not a liberal. i'm an unknown entity to you nutjobs.
this is the site i spend the most time at....

...blah... blah... blah... bullshit that is painful to read... blah... blah... blah...

The original conservatives—and some of their libertarian and even liberal friends, those who were more conservative than they knew—had it right. Today the country pays the price for the left-wing ideologies that ran rampant in the 20th century and the right-wing, but not conservative, reaction that has only exacerbated the destruction wrought by the left. To solve the country’s seemingly intractable—and, in the long-term, lethal—strategic, economic, and socio-cultural problems requires a rediscovery of traditional conservatism.
That’s the mission of The American Conservative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/who-we...
BTW, i'm a gun owner. a past NRA member who stopped on the same day that H.W. Bush sent his letter to them.
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/05/11/us/letter-o...
i'm no liberal. i am the anti-FOX.
You are as much of a liberal dupe as a person can be, idiot.

And, you still haven't answered these two simple questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security forces in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(examples of an answer: In the command center watching the video and issuing the appropriate orders; or, on the golf course like he was when he didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening; etc., etc., etc. A location is required to answer the question.)

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
(examples of an answer: Money will start growing on trees; or, all people regardless of income will have to pay more taxes to pay for Obama's government; or, there just isn't enough money in earnings to be taxed to pay for Obama's government and it is certain that the government will collapse under Obama; etc., etc., etc. A source of many has to be identified to answer the question.)

... well, dupe?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are mad because someone has a poll that does not suit your taste? Fine, I am sure with all the liberal websites that you adore, you will find a poll that tells you what you want to hear. Now get with it. And laugh yourself silly, it seems laughter makes a sad person like you able to live with himself.
Figures you missed the point entirely; the fact that the Fox headline directly contradicted their own reporting. They do this because they know people like you won't read or understand what they report but that their headline will stick with you.

Worked perfectly in this case.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Hosts Dissolve Into Laughter Over Their Own Tease: "Does [Obama] Actually Believe In The Constitution?"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/17/fox-...
it's hard selling crap to mindless FOXbots without laughing, but somebody has to do it.
(cue Rove!)
Selling crap is Obama's specialty - swallowing it, is your's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you are not a liberal? Looking back over your post, would be hard to deny it.
So you're saying liberals just report facts culled from primary data sources and even provide those same sources so that you can draw your own conclusion. I guess I should hold them in higher esteem.

No, you assumed I was a flaming liberal because I contradicted the propaganda fed you by your handlers. I voted for Gary Johnson for president last year, who'd you vote for?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ride, rode, has, have, had ridden--you're dumber than a day old off the boat troll. I'll leave you to your peers and alters and judgeits...
You got it wrong fake teacher. And not one thing in the above post is right either. Hahahahahaha
Samboca

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner?
No, it's your vodka again.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can educate us and give us some enlightnment. We are trying very hard to answer the two questions below. Please give us the information you claim to have and answer the two questions below that nobody in the world has been able to answer:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
... well, dupe? Give us the answers. A location is required for the first question, and a source of money is required for the second question. To date, nobody on Earth has been able to answer the above two questions.
Where were you when the battle of Benghazi was going on? Since it was the job of the State Department and military leadership in the area to make strategic decisions in a timely manner, I don't hold either of you responsible for what went on there.
Were you feeling guilty?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not a liberal. i'm an unknown entity to you nutjobs.
this is the site i spend the most time at....
Americans didn’t always think of themselves as conservatives. Our country has a revolutionary history, after all, and for much of the 19th century Americans could fairly have been described as classical liberals.“Conservative” was a label for the backward and authoritarian, the most hidebound elements of Old Europe. As late as July 1950, a witness reported of a man causing a public disturbance,”He was using abusive and obscene language, calling people Conservatives and all that.”
A people only begins to discover conservatism when it becomes aware of something it has lost. By the mid-20th century, Americans knew they had lost their independence from the wars and intrigues of the Old World, and they increasingly felt the loss of the habits that had defined their form of self-government. Now America was a nation of big business and even bigger government. It was perpetually armed for war, and to finance the armaments and the bigness of everything required tremendous economic stimulus – growth at all costs, whether following the formulas of John Maynard Keynes or those of his neoliberal opponents.
The themes that run through the works of the first prominent figures to call themselves conservatives — thinkers such as Russell Kirk, Peter Viereck, and Robert Nisbet — are peace, community (which means self-government was well as civil society), and fiscal restraint. Today, many politicians and pundits who call themselves conservatives seem to stand for something else: war, every man for himself, and endless deficits and debt.
What wrecked the good name of conservatism? Success. The conservative critique of the liberal welfare-warfare state was so powerful that special interests (such as those that President Eisenhower called the Military-Industrial Complex) and opportunistic politicians began to adopt the label and offer fame, money, and power to conservatives who would admit them to the fellowship. As well, there was another reaction against the new age of ideology and bigness, a populist reaction. Combining populist anger with the name of conservatism proved a winning formula for fundraisers and office-seekers. But instead of making the populist uprising more conservative, the effect was to remake conservatism as populism. Thus the principle conservative values of peace, community, and economic responsibility came to be lost amid wars and rumors of wars, military Keynesianism and promises of perpetual, debt-fueled growth.
The original conservatives—and some of their libertarian and even liberal friends, those who were more conservative than they knew—had it right. Today the country pays the price for the left-wing ideologies that ran rampant in the 20th century and the right-wing, but not conservative, reaction that has only exacerbated the destruction wrought by the left. To solve the country’s seemingly intractable—and, in the long-term, lethal—strategic, economic, and socio-cultural problems requires a rediscovery of traditional conservatism.
That’s the mission of The American Conservative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/who-we...
BTW, i'm a gun owner. a past NRA member who stopped on the same day that H.W. Bush sent his letter to them.
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/05/11/us/letter-o...
i'm no liberal. i am the anti-FOX.
Daily reading for me too. Jeff's a troll. Lily thinks he's one of the name-changers, I don't know.
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
I like to attach 2 hushpuppies to the bottom of my corndogs. Then dip the top of the corn dog in mayonaise...mmm I can eat it all in one mouthful.
WoW I DO THAT TOO !
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You are as much of a liberal dupe as a person can be, idiot.

And, you still haven't answered these two simple questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security forces in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(examples of an answer: In the command center watching the video and issuing the appropriate orders; or, on the golf course like he was when he didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening; etc., etc., etc. A location is required to answer the question.)

And;

(examples of an answer: Money will start growing on trees; or, all people regardless of income will have to pay more taxes to pay for Obama's government; or, there just isn't enough money in earnings to be taxed to pay for Obama's government and it is certain that the government will collapse under Obama; etc., etc., etc. A source of many has to be identified to answer the question.)

... well, dupe?
Hi, tiny!
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

I prefer the real meatsticks though.
I like the taste of 3 day old shmegma !

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The real story reveals Palin acted in a responsible way, disarming some nut bags who had plotted murder.
Sadly Obama rarely acts responsible.
Next lie?
That's just more proof loony left wingers will believe anything another loony left winger says

" The report critiqued the brigade's lack of specific policies, especially regarding termination of soldiers, said Campbell, adjutant general for the Alaska National Guard.

It also found that administering a part-time civilian force brings a high liability risk to the state, he said."

The guns that they "took" were state owned.
retards

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Johnston Vandall wrote:
Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee! Stock market has a lot of faith in him, it's tanking. Thanks Barack! Guess they aren't too impressed.
woooopeeeeeeeee i enjoy getting an extra 67 dollars taking out of my check from now on hahaha i deff enjoy no food after my bills lol folllow the blind duck into hot water u get burned lol... obama supporters are pissed now lol welli sat dont bitch out now bandwagneers stick to your man we get 3 years more this lolthis is only the second month

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner?
I'll buy that, Jeff is every bit the goober Gunner is.
WhosGotADream

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Obama has a dream too.
Maybe the outcome will be the same?
Just saying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently more facts than you, because all we have seen from you is attacks. Of course that is what you do when you cannot think. Of course you heard that from teachers and probably your parents.
WTF??? Haven't seen a single "fact" from you.
Honeybooboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll buy that, Jeff is every bit the goober Gunner is.
I keep hearing gunner. Who is gunner?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently more facts than you, because all we have seen from you is attacks. Of course that is what you do when you cannot think. Of course you heard that from teachers and probably your parents.
Let's all pay attention to the educational directives brought to us by the hydra-headed troll that constructs an argument in "attacks is" format. Loved Hamilton, but must agree more with Sally-loving Jefferson's "He who believes a nation can be ignorant and free expects what never was and never will be..."
Honeybooboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mamma says obama is a clown

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 97,762
Amy 8-19 21 min Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Jonah1 49,244
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min gcaveman1 46,214
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000