Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,141 - 777,160 of 1,095,678 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
ReaganWasRight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

How do you like your new obama taxes of 2 percent comming off your check each week? Figure it out... Between you and your spouses check annually it adds up to more than your paying on your homeowners insurance ! THANKS OBAMA ! Just what we needed.
I thought the liar said he was going to cut the average workers taxes by 2000?
Just another OBAMA LIE !
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how the media and obama used fear, intimidation, and lies, threatening SS checks would not go out, veterans would miss checks and benefits if debt ceiling not raised, trying to frighten people? That the kind of cliff you referring to obama wants them to jump from?
lol! Why? You think all Obama has to do is sign his name somewhere and with a stroke of a pen, all is well?

Obviously you've neutered the House on this issue and GIVEN their powers to Obama.

Clearly, it would seem you're the idiots who want to give totalitarian powers to him!

wow.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, have shown you have no clue. Childish name calling and swallowing what your holy ones want you to believe with no questions asked is infantile and just what they need. One of the millions now on the food stamp rolls are you?
Blah, blah, blah; food stamps, free phones, communist, Marxist, Muslim,... You seriously need some new material, aren't you bored to death repeating the same old bullshyt for 4 years?
15 mins to Judge Wapner.
ReaganWasRight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

LOSING.Americas Freedom is always only a decade away..ronald reagan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

oh look. it somehow happened anyway.

Biden Sworn In For Second Term

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

Obama later. after non-Muslim church service for non-Muslim MLK.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, have shown you have no clue. Childish name calling and swallowing what your holy ones want you to believe with no questions asked is infantile and just what they need. One of the millions now on the food stamp rolls are you?
Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like msnbc lied about wiretapping, or Bush interviews, or how they fudged the numbers on wisconsin employees pay disappearing? Wait, there was msnbc's lies about BP. How about the NYTImes burying its own poll showing support for armed school guards? Nah, No left wing media fudges numbers or stories.
Still laughing?
????????? What are you talking about son?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did look at the source, and unlike you, I do not just take what the government tells me to believe and swallow it. You may do so, fine by me. My "sources" look at those numbers as well as many others and get behind the facts, just not what our fearfull leaders want us to know, or believe. I do think for myself. I ask you to do the same.
What "other numbers" are they looking at?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like msnbc lied about wiretapping, or Bush interviews, or how they fudged the numbers on wisconsin employees pay disappearing? Wait, there was msnbc's lies about BP. How about the NYTImes burying its own poll showing support for armed school guards? Nah, No left wing media fudges numbers or stories.
Still laughing?
see that new FOX poll?

Fox News poll: Twice as many favor more guns over banning guns to reduce crime

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fo...

nice headline eh? now for the meat.....

The most popular suggestions are requiring criminal background checks on all gun buyers (with 91 percent favoring this proposal), providing services for mentally ill people who “show violent tendencies”(89 percent) and improving enforcement of existing laws (86 percent)

Large majorities also favor mandating mental-health checks on gun buyers (83 percent) and requiring criminal background checks on anyone buying ammunition (80 percent).

Smaller majorities favor putting armed guards in schools (60 percent), banning high-capacity clips (56 percent), banning assault weapons (54 percent), and reducing “access to violent movies and video games”(52 percent).

The least popular suggestion tested -- and the only one a majority opposes -- is allowing teachers and school officials to carry guns on school grounds (42 percent favor, 52 percent oppose).

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fo...

i'm just so sure that the FOX talking heads will be all over that last part. lol

still laughing? i am.

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did look at the source, and unlike you, I do not just take what the government tells me to believe and swallow it. You may do so, fine by me. My "sources" look at those numbers as well as many others and get behind the facts, just not what our fearfull leaders want us to know, or believe. I do think for myself. I ask you to do the same.
... and you're lying because you said it didn't account for seasonal adjustment when it clearly does and you said it didn't account for discouraged workers which it clearly does.

Not much worse than a stupid liar.
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Guns -
Cant live with them
CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither side is honorable. Just funny I have a few liberals now telling me how honorable all liberals are, and how much they rely on the government for everything. Every bit of info the government feeds them they gobble up like its manna from heaven. I just find it sickening.
Ok..........

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ReaganWasRight wrote:
How do you like your new obama taxes of 2 percent comming off your check each week? Figure it out... Between you and your spouses check annually it adds up to more than your paying on your homeowners insurance ! THANKS OBAMA ! Just what we needed.
I thought the liar said he was going to cut the average workers taxes by 2000?
Just another OBAMA LIE !
hey numbnuts. The 2 percent hike is because REPUBLICANS wouldn't extend the payroll tax holiday

It's funny how facts always destroy conservative posts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that is what your liberal arts professors told you daily. You learned well.
You're making the same assumption all retarded right-wingers make: if you're not a retarded right-winger you must be a flaming liberal. There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
lol! You know what I like about cons when they make this claim of "... never get them to change their mind.?"

It implies that cons can't change theirs! Nor is it up for discussion!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
Yes Jeff, "facts" are a liberal media conspiracy.

Y'all get funnier every day.
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Blah Blah Blah Blah...,
All your bickering and fighting does not change the FACT that you have the MOST INCOMPETANT CLUELESS JOKE THAT EVER WAS PRESIDENT RUNNING(or should I Say ruining) OurCountry !
FACTS DONT LIE!
Liberals LIE !
Its a KNOWN AND PROVEN FACT !
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making the same assumption all retarded right-wingers make: if you're not a retarded right-winger you must be a flaming liberal. There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.
He's the same moronic troll with 12 different names

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzzzz.... Bogus answer - I'll ask again Weasel:
When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Simple question.
Show me my post to back up your lie...
Simple.
Okay waxturd, here's a link for you, Page 39,073 post#842794.
If anyone had any doubt that I own the mind of this moron just look at the pile of judge-its this insecure wacko award himself. Waxturd you are my bitch.
The answer to your question is very simple. You object to guns being used to kill animals but you defend the right to own them. Other than plinking cans, any reasonable person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. Yes or no? If no, then what other possible use could you explain for guns?
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

My God !
Koolaide sales must be hitting an all time high !
MAYBE THATS THE ANSWER FOLKS...
INVEST IN KOOLAIDE STOCKS !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••