Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

Chicago, IL

#843021 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, another one with nothing to add. 8131
Jeff?
Is it Jeff today?
After i grab you by your pencil neck and shake that sock off you, you'll be back to being the same old tea bag stooge you always are.
Watch!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#843022 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, have shown you have no clue. Childish name calling and swallowing what your holy ones want you to believe with no questions asked is infantile and just what they need. One of the millions now on the food stamp rolls are you?
I love it. You get on here & spout blatant lies & then get insulted when I identify you for what you are.

Why are more people o food stamps? Could it be the effects of the recession?

You remember that recession, don't you. The one coupled with a housing collapse & ear financial meltdown while experiencing two quagmire wars, right?

Every time one of you jackwagons bring up food stamps I laugh my ass off on just how f*cking stupid you people really are.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#843023 Jan 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am waiting for you to tell me where Bush got his money.
2) Congress gives/gave the President the authority to act on many things outside of the executive branch.
3) The evil f*ck, George HW Bush banned drilling off our east & west coasts & your other evil buddy George W Bush maintained that ban for 7 1/2 years of his time in office. I thought a pretend oilman would know this.
Ok. Let's go over the questions again. And, they apply to today. In case you've been in a coma, Bush isn't president. Obama is president. Additionally, the Republicans were bringing us back to a surplus condition, giving the Democrats a reduced deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars during a war in January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government. What have the Demcorats done to that since?

Now, back to the questions you continually run away from:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#843024 Jan 20, 2013
Obama plans to give parts of the United States to China in exchange for payment of the debt.

What in the Constitution gives the president the authority to give parts of the United States to any other country?

Anyone?

Is giving parts of the United States to any other country treason?
dem

Chicago, IL

#843026 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, I can change my mind, but I have to be offered something reasonable and logical to do it. You sure have not done so.
I got some trickle down for you, lady.
Logical enough for you?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843028 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your parents where disappointed. No, you are inept because you have no ability, or knowledge to change my mind. Me, change your mind? Why would I want to? I just stated the way I think on matters and you, as well as others, attacked. Now that shows you don't even want to entertain having an change of heart/mind. SO see, son, Its not about intelligence, its about common sense. I have more common sense than to worry about you and your beliefs.
lol! I didn't attack son. All I did was clarify your position as being your opinions son.

Apparently you have a problem with that.

And you're already shown you won't change. Clearly you hava a shifting position!
carol

Orlando, FL

#843030 Jan 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burned,
As home his footsteps he hath turned
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung.<quoted text>
Sounds like Obama to me.

Apparently, his "heart hath ne’er within him burned, as home his footsteps he hath turned." He holds a grudge against his "native land" despite the number of deaths and sacrifices of white men to right the wrongs of slavery and injustices over the past 100 years.

Just sayin'.

Morning leosnana.

Loysville, PA

#843031 Jan 20, 2013
5 shot at gun shows.

Yep, we need more guns in or schools.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#843032 Jan 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You and Jeff old buddies Flacko? Same high school maybe?
Same county. Oak Hill is a nice growing city. Gauley Bridge doesn't even have a high school or grocery store anymore.
carol

Orlando, FL

#843034 Jan 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Wow! I'm making typos all over the place this morning. Must be some truth in that company you keep axiom...
Probably why you shouldn't run other people into the ground when they do the same. Just tryin' to help.

Loysville, PA

#843037 Jan 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Let's go over the questions again. And, they apply to today. In case you've been in a coma, Bush isn't president. Obama is president. Additionally, the Republicans were bringing us back to a surplus condition, giving the Democrats a reduced deficit of 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollars during a war in January, 2007, when the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government. What have the Demcorats done to that since?
Now, back to the questions you continually run away from:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
And;
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A location is required to answer the first question. A source of money is required to answer the second question.
So.

Where did Bush get his? Its in the past so certainly you would easily look it up.

So, Boenher is responsible for the debt the past two years. Must be true since you blame Democrats for all the spending starting in 2007.(keep in mind there were never 51 Democrats in the US Senate in 2007, 2008)

So, when you tell us where Bush got his money, I will tell you where Obama gets his.

dem

Chicago, IL

#843038 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I guess since you have nothing of consequence to say, trickling is the best you can do.
Watching you repeat what others say is kinda funny.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#843039 Jan 20, 2013
The almighty FUROR will raise his Monkey paw to Swear to protect and defend our Constitution.
just like he did the first time...
AND AGAIN ITS ALL LIES !!!
SINCE HE HAS BEEN IN OFFICE HE HAS REPEATEDLY SHOWN TOTAL DISREGARD FOR OUR 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNNENT!
HE HAS CRAMNED THAT OBAMA CARE BULLSHIT DOWN OUR THROATS AND EVERYTHING ELSE HE CAN GET AWAY WITH WITHOUT DUE PROSSESS. HE JUST DID THE SAME TRYING THE SHIT WITH THE GUNS.
Wake Up People.
HITLER DID THE SAME THING IN GERMANY !
A little at a time so nobody suspected a thing.
IF YOU GO FOR THAT GUN BULLSHIT HES PUSHING THEN YOUR LOST !
REALLY LOST !
Seek mental help ASAP.

Loysville, PA

#843041 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making the argument that obama has been totally impotent to fix things and actually made them worse. You are your own worst enemy, or should I say, democrats worst enemy.
The economy is better than it was when Obama took office.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843042 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really reaching? She works for who? Explain it to us.
For Murdoch and News corp?

Didn't you know?

I'm surprised you don't know your own sources son.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843043 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO! and internet tough guy! What should I do! How old are you, 12, 13? Or just one of those peaceful liberals?
I like to think of it being the lords work.
And if were 12 you'd try an molest me.
dem

Chicago, IL

#843044 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>That make you mad that I won't change? Will you change your opinion to mine? So, you want me to change my opinions to yours, and since I wont, thats just unacceptable, but you not changing is ok. Hypocritical, but I can live with it. Makes you angry, but again, I can live with it.
This isn't a tea party, lady.
Your circle jerk arguing wont help you here

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#843045 Jan 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it. You get on here & spout blatant lies & then get insulted when I identify you for what you are.
Why are more people o food stamps? Could it be the effects of the recession?
You remember that recession, don't you. The one coupled with a housing collapse & ear financial meltdown while experiencing two quagmire wars, right?
Every time one of you jackwagons bring up food stamps I laugh my ass off on just how f*cking stupid you people really are.
Laugh your ass off at this.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/e...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843046 Jan 20, 2013
""Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?""

Really,are you this stupid??

The idiotic conspiracy stories you make up now include Obama giving away parts of the USA??

You are a traitor. Period.

You're done here. You're insanity has gone too far.
DBWriter wrote:
Obama plans to give parts of the United States to China in exchange for payment of the debt.
What in the Constitution gives the president the authority to give parts of the United States to any other country?
Anyone?
Is giving parts of the United States to any other country treason?
carol

Orlando, FL

#843047 Jan 20, 2013
Forgot to say leosnana's poem also reminds me of Obama just because he wants to fundamentally transform his own native land.

...then the part about he holds a grudge against his own native land...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 6 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 10 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web