Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,061 - 777,080 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
PDupont

United States

#842784 Jan 20, 2013
I stick skittles up my pee hole. Along with teabags up my butt. Its a fetish I cant control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#842785 Jan 20, 2013
Reagan was right about amnesty for illegals....about Iran-Contra...."I don't remember".....about expanding the federal government?.........about tripling the federal deficit? Really, teapussy?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#842786 Jan 20, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
SS is part of my retirement plan, I guess that's one of the main reasons I hold Obama and the dems in such low regard.
It's my firm belief his intention is to bankrupt this country, what else could explain his trillion dollar deficits?
His trillion dollar deficit? Of course it has nothing to do with the previous administrations unneeded tax cuts and two wars. The deficit also because of the recession. When people are out of work they pay less taxes. When companies cut back production and their revenues fall, they pay less taxes.
You're an idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842787 Jan 20, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting is a right...one that defeated the Republicans in2008 and 2012.
There is no right to vote for president per the SCOTUS. Libtards are SO stupid!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842788 Jan 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the United States was a parliamentary democracy, John Boehner would be the Prime Minister.
The Electoral College system should be left unchanged.
But it's great fun to see you leftwingers defending the Electoral College.
What is fun is watching Republicans trying to cheat to win elections. They gerrymandered so bad here in PA their original map was rejected by the courts, they tried the voter photo ID & now they want to assign votes based on Congressional Districts.

I have news for Republicans.

Try learning how top govern and them you won't need to cheat to win.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842789 Jan 20, 2013
Inequality Is Holding Back The Recovery

Politicians typically talk about rising inequality and the sluggish recovery as separate phenomena, when they are in fact intertwined. Inequality stifles, restrains and holds back our growth. When even the free-market-oriented magazine The Economist argues — as it did in a special feature in October — that the magnitude and nature of the country’s inequality represent a serious threat to America, we should know that something has gone horribly wrong. And yet, after four decades of widening inequality and the greatest economic downturn since the Depression, we haven’t done anything about it....

Our skyrocketing inequality — so contrary to our meritocratic ideal of America as a place where anyone with hard work and talent can “make it”— means that those who are born to parents of limited means are likely never to live up to their potential. Children in other rich countries like Canada, France, Germany and Sweden have a better chance of doing better than their parents did than American kids have. More than a fifth of our children live in poverty — the second worst of all the advanced economies, putting us behind countries like Bulgaria, Latvia and Greece.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842790 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how the media and obama used fear, intimidation, and lies, threatening SS checks would not go out, veterans would miss checks and benefits if debt ceiling not raised, trying to frighten people? That the kind of cliff you referring to obama wants them to jump from?
There's hope for you Jeff, shows you're thinking and not just tossing out an unrelated ad hominem attack. And, there's some truth to your example but I'm sure you'd agree that the possibility of repercussions from the government not paying it's bills is a lot more likely than a civil war breaking out over assault weapons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842791 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> There is no right to vote for president per the SCOTUS. Libtards are SO stupid!!!
i thought it was because of right wing governors.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#842792 Jan 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every state has gerrymandering. The Democrats did so in California.
Stringent voter ID requirements are absolutely essential.
You're certainly not going to try the voter fraud excuse again, are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LiberalsAreBrain dead

United States

#842793 Jan 20, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting is a right...one that defeated the Republicans in2008 and 2012.
YES ITS A RIGHT - A RIGHT FOR LEGAL CITIZENS ! Not Mexicans Illegals, DEAD PEOPLE dual Citezenships- Made up names, RIGGED VOTING MACHINES , AND DELAYING VOTES FROM OUR SERVICEMEN !
Anything that is associated with obama is Rigged- lies- bullcrap - scare tactics- FALSE promises- illegal- a cover up, and god knows what. Else.
obama is a FARSE THAT THE BRAIN DEAD LIBS WITH THEIR WEAK MINDS HAVE BOUGHT IN TO.
They are Now Obama ZOMBIES .
PROGRAMED TO SPEW AND SPREAD LIES AND FALSE HOPE JUST LIKE OBAMA !
They Are Without hope !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842794 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave yourself ten brilliants for this one waxturd??? Set the bar a little higher.
Hardly anyone hunts with a hand gun, not me. Mine are locked in a safe, I'd hardly miss them if they were banned. What's your point?
The real hypocrisy is your frantic defense of guns and your hate for their use as hunting weapons. It appears you believe guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people.
What a moron.
Lying Weasel:

I'm going to ask you a second time...

When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842795 Jan 20, 2013
Unmerited Self-Congratulation Is a Recipe for Continued Republican Failure

Bill Kristol should be joking here, but unfortunately he isn’t:

Republicans can and should say, with considerable justification and only a bit of bravado: It is past time we ceased to apologize for an imperfect political party. Find its equal. Probably more than any other party in the world, the Republicans have in recent decades stood unflinchingly for the cause of liberty abroad, and, at home, with a bit more uncertainty, for limited, constitutional government and for the principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets, not the reverse.

If you were wondering when Republicans had started apologizing for their party’s flaws, you aren’t alone. The Republican Party has many afflictions and problems today, but a lack of triumphalism about its own virtues isn’t one of them. Kristol’s overconfidence in the GOP is impressive in a perverse way. Reviewing the GOP’s record over the past decade of massive foreign policy failure, executive overreach, expansion of government, growth of the national security state, support for torture and indefinite detention, and government bailouts, there are not many willing to celebrate the party for its “unflinching” defense of the causes of liberty and limited, constitutional government.

The simple reason for that is that it does not deserve to be celebrated. The “principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets” has been one that Republican leaders have honored more in the breach in the last decade. Republican leaders can’t cease to apologize for their party’s flaws now that they have only just begun to acknowledge them. Self-criticism is supposed to be an uncomfortable and humbling experience, not a brief prelude to more self-congratulation.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

the hubris of the current day conservative is why Obama won the election.....

47%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Conservitive Crapola

United States

#842797 Jan 20, 2013
I like licking my dogs balls while I fantasize that im Doing MITT ROMNEY. It gets me Off Everytime!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#842798 Jan 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It is illegal to use the US military domestically against US citizens. If ordered to do so, the US military would be required to ignore such an unlawful order.
The need for defense will occur when (and if) the US government ceases to function and the mob acts as they did in the case of Katrina.
So the National Guard has ever been called out to help control rioting?

Who killed those kids in Ohio in 1970?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842799 Jan 20, 2013
January 19, 2013

Fox News to Shut Down for Routine Maintenance Monday Morning at 11:30

Posted by Andy Borowitz

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Fox News Channel announced today that it would shut down for what it called “routine maintenance” Monday morning at 11:30 E.T.

Fox News president Roger Ailes explained the timing of the shutdown, which will be the first in the history of the network:“We wanted to pick a time when we were positive nothing would be happening that our viewers would want to see.”

Mr. Ailes said that Fox had considered shutting down only once before, exactly four years earlier on January 20, 2009, and later regretted the decision to continue broadcasting that day:“It turned out that no Fox viewers wanted to watch TV that day. And I mean none.”

According to Mr. Ailes, for the twelve hours Fox News is off the air on Monday the network will broadcast a continuous photomontage of white people.

“Regular viewers of Fox probably won’t notice anything unusual,” he said.

After the routine maintenance is completed, Mr. Ailes said, Fox News will return to the air Tuesday morning with its regular broadcast schedule:“For Fox viewers, it will be like Monday never happened

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842800 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that in four years obama was unable to turn things around and now his only plan is to raise the debt? Interesting.
the Bush plan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#842802 Jan 20, 2013
Conservitive Crapola wrote:
I like licking my dogs balls while I fantasize that im Doing MITT ROMNEY. It gets me Off Everytime!
We all knew teapussy was a balllicker. Eunuchs that they are.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842803 Jan 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
States can choose electoral voters any they want. Pull a name from a hat. Appointed by the governor. Throw a dart at a board full of names.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842804 Jan 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, the electoral voter has no legal obligation to vote as the majority of their state did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#842805 Jan 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Unmerited Self-Congratulation Is a Recipe for Continued Republican Failure
Bill Kristol should be joking here, but unfortunately he isn’t:
Republicans can and should say, with considerable justification and only a bit of bravado: It is past time we ceased to apologize for an imperfect political party. Find its equal. Probably more than any other party in the world, the Republicans have in recent decades stood unflinchingly for the cause of liberty abroad, and, at home, with a bit more uncertainty, for limited, constitutional government and for the principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets, not the reverse.
If you were wondering when Republicans had started apologizing for their party’s flaws, you aren’t alone. The Republican Party has many afflictions and problems today, but a lack of triumphalism about its own virtues isn’t one of them. Kristol’s overconfidence in the GOP is impressive in a perverse way. Reviewing the GOP’s record over the past decade of massive foreign policy failure, executive overreach, expansion of government, growth of the national security state, support for torture and indefinite detention, and government bailouts, there are not many willing to celebrate the party for its “unflinching” defense of the causes of liberty and limited, constitutional government.
The simple reason for that is that it does not deserve to be celebrated. The “principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets” has been one that Republican leaders have honored more in the breach in the last decade. Republican leaders can’t cease to apologize for their party’s flaws now that they have only just begun to acknowledge them. Self-criticism is supposed to be an uncomfortable and humbling experience, not a brief prelude to more self-congratulation.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
the hubris of the current day conservative is why Obama won the election.....
47%.
Bill Kristol is the genius that thought Sarah Palin would be the perfect VP for McCain in 2008. I still can't believe that Cindy McCain didn't divorce the dumbazz for going along with the RNC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE