Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#842990 Jan 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they're black? I thought they were jack.
They is both--he seen it.(giggle, giggle, snort)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842991 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you watched Fox News on election night. What was wrong, got sick of the fawning on the other networks?
lol! Well, so much for facts from that organization, righ? I mean, they did all the work themselves.

But really, I was just channel surfing for a comedy routine.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842992 Jan 20, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Selling crap is Obama's specialty - swallowing it, is your's.
lol! Right wing extremists sell AND swallow their own product son!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#842994 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Right now, the most divisive, corrupt and incometent president in history is being sworn in for a second term.

A scumbag in the White House, for sure.
Maybe you should kill yourself.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842996 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you where done with me? What is wrong, you still think you have a chance at needling me with propaganda from your handlers (sorry to use your words, but they are good ones), that you had to take another shot?
So much for your self proclaimed ability to "change" eh son?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842997 Jan 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>They is both--he seen it.(giggle, giggle, snort)
What are your other 13 yr old friends doing today?

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842999 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat scumbag trying to cover up his lowroad activity...
You provided the link where I called you out as a liar, liar:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...
---> When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Here's the link that exposes you as a phony with zero credibility, Page 39,073 post#842794. Do you deny awarding yourself 20+ brilliant judge-its for this dumbass comment?
Now see if you can find someone that can stand being around you long enough to explain the following answer to your question:
You object to guns being used to kill animals but you defend the right to own them. Any rational person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. What other possible use could you explain for guns?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843001 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your word? Only we haven't seen any words out of you other than "I love the comedy channel", which again, is still your only speed.
lol! Really? So Rebekkah Brooks isn't under arrest any more son? She's been exonerated?

Can you show me that one from fart news? It must have slipped by the news organizations.
Samboca

Pompano Beach, FL

#843005 Jan 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they're black? I thought they were jack.
It's your early day drinking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843006 Jan 20, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I do that ghetto loser? I've got everything in the world going for me. Successful long term marriage, two great kids with great spouses, excellent health, still young and common sense, even enough money so higher taxes don't bother me like it will do for the middle class under your president.

I know the above is not common for you libturds, hence all your hate, jelousy and vulnerability to the class warfare propoganda Obama & Democrats use on you. It looks like you are projecting dem. Just find a better counseler. It might help you.

Being a frustrated, angry liberal is no way to go through life, dem.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#843007 Jan 20, 2013
Breathes there the man with soul so dead
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
Whose heart hath ne’er within him burned,
As home his footsteps he hath turned
From wandering on a foreign strand!
If such there breathe, go, mark him well;
For him no minstrel raptures swell;
High though his titles, proud his name,
Boundless his wealth as wish can claim
Despite those titles, power, and pelf,
The wretch, concentred all in self,
Living, shall forfeit fair renown,
And, doubly dying, shall go down
To the vile dust from whence he sprung,
Unwept, unhonored , and unsung.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#843008 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when the battle of Benghazi was going on? Since it was the job of the State Department and military leadership in the area to make strategic decisions in a timely manner, I don't hold either of you responsible for what went on there.
Were you feeling guilty?
Pittiful dodge, dupe.

In case you didn't understand the questions, here they are again. How about giving us an answer to the questions this time:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

Of critical importance is the second question. If that question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.

The first question just confirms that Obama is one of the Islamist jihad terrorists at war with the United States, and is using the office of president to sabotage the United States.

Now, how about answering the goddam questions, dupe....

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And;

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#843010 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link that exposes you as a phony with zero credibility, Page 39,073 post#842794. Do you deny awarding yourself 20+ brilliant judge-its for this dumbass comment?
Now see if you can find someone that can stand being around you long enough to explain the following answer to your question:
You object to guns being used to kill animals but you defend the right to own them. Any rational person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. What other possible use could you explain for guns?
Typical Democrat scumbag trying to cover up his lowroad activity...

You provided the link where I called you out as a liar, liar:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK ...

---> When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Cough up the post, scum.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#843011 Jan 20, 2013
Hey, Dweeb, did our Constitutional expert forget about Reagan's 381 Executive Orders??

Are they Constitutional when Republiclowns exercise them??

ROFLMAO

Among them were;

Executive Order 12357
Sinai Support Mission
Signed: April 6, 1982
Federal Register page and date: 47 FR 15093; April 8, 1982
Amends: EO 11896, January 13, 1976
Revoked by: EO 12553, February 25, 1986

Executive Order 12358
Presidential Commission on Drunk Driving
Signed: April 14, 1982
Federal Register page and date: 47 FR 16311; April 16, 1982
Amended by: EO 12376, August 5, 1982; EO 12415, April 5, 1983

Executive Order 12403
African Development Bank
Signed: February 8, 1983
Federal Register page and date: 48 FR 6087; February 10, 1983
Amends: EO 11269, February 14, 1966

Executive Order 12409
Nuclear cooperation with EURATOM
Signed: March 7, 1983
Federal Register page and date: 48 FR 9829; March 9, 1983
See: EO 12463, February 23, 1984; EO 12506, March 4, 1985; EO 12554, February 28, 1986; EO 12753, March 8, 1991; EO 12791, March 9, 1992

----------

Fact is, Reagan and Bush hold the record for most Executive Orders issued.

And, they are perfectly Constitutional.
Your "Idiots Guide to the Constitution" is perfectly suited..........for idiots like you!!

You lose again.

Time to come up with more ignorant questions/comments.

Your old schtick is worn out and serves only to make you appear more retarded, if that's possible.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of confusion today. Here's a simple fact. The president does not have the authority to give any order to anyone or anything outside the Executive Branch of government, other that that specified authority to issue pardons. Period. End of statement. Anyone who ever has read the Constitution in their life would know this.
Obviously, Obama has never even read the Constitution. Please tell us why the University of Chicago thought it needed a person who never passed the bar, had never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer, and had never even read the Constitution to teach Constitutional Law in their law school.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#843013 Jan 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots everywhere.
Here's a fact of reality you fraud Democrats seem to be ignorant of:
Saying is not the same as doing. Where's your goddam argument?
And you're still running away from these two question:
And, you still haven't answered these two simple questions:
Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security forces in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?
(examples of an answer: In the command center watching the video and issuing the appropriate orders; or, on the golf course like he was when he didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening; etc., etc., etc. A location is required to answer the question.)
And;
(examples of an answer: Money will start growing on trees; or, all people regardless of income will have to pay more taxes to pay for Obama's government; or, there just isn't enough money in earnings to be taxed to pay for Obama's government and it is certain that the government will collapse under Obama; etc., etc., etc. A source of many has to be identified to answer the question.)
Obama obviously thinks he is a dictator.
Lot's of confusion today. Here's a simple fact. The president does not have the authority to give any order to anyone or anything outside the Executive Branch of government, other that that specified authority to issue pardons. Period. End of statement. Anyone who ever has read the Constitution in their life would know this.
Obviously, Obama has never even read the Constitution. Please tell us why the University of Chicago thought it needed a person who never passed the bar, had never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer, and had never even read the Constitution to teach Constitutional Law in their law school.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Tomorrow there will be an outdoor comedy routine by Obama when he pledges to uphold and preserve the Constitution. That will make anyone laugh. It would be today, but much more important events were already scheduled to occur. Well, it being Monday, not a lot of people interested in seeing it will have to take the day off from work....
1) I am waiting for you to tell me where Bush got his money.

2) Congress gives/gave the President the authority to act on many things outside of the executive branch.

3) The evil f*ck, George HW Bush banned drilling off our east & west coasts & your other evil buddy George W Bush maintained that ban for 7 1/2 years of his time in office. I thought a pretend oilman would know this.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843012 Jan 20, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pittiful dodge, dupe.
In case you didn't understand the questions, here they are again. How about giving us an answer to the questions this time:
And;
Of critical importance is the second question. If that question isn't answered, the government collapses and the existence of the United States ends.
The first question just confirms that Obama is one of the Islamist jihad terrorists at war with the United States, and is using the office of president to sabotage the United States.
Now, how about answering the goddam questions, dupe....
And;
When you find out, you let us know son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#843015 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, just makes aggravates you I won't adhere to your way of thinking. Through with me yet? Handlers tell you to pursue me and convert or destroy?
lol! Again, so much for that self proclaimed ability to change your mind.

But I'm still waiting for you to prove you're not "inept" or "uneducated," son.

Will that be happening anytime soon?
dem

Chicago, IL

#843017 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I do that ghetto loser? I've got everything in the world going for me. Successful long term marriage, two great kids with great spouses, excellent health, still young and common sense, even enough money so higher taxes don't bother me like it will do for the middle class under your president.

I know the above is not common for you libturds, hence all your hate, jelousy and vulnerability to the class warfare propoganda Obama & Democrats use on you. It looks like you are projecting dem. Just find a better counseler. It might help you.

Being a frustrated, angry liberal is no way to go through life, dem.
Bullshit.

You're an 80 year old latent homosexual, living with a cat in a house with wheels.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#843020 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You object to guns being used to kill animals bvut you defend the right to own them. Any rational person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. What other possible use could you explain for guns?
Just outside of town they shoot clay pigeons.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#843019 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
You and Jeff old buddies Flacko? Same high school maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Boy G 51,249
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 38 min Cordwainer Trout 9
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 181,760
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 3 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM