Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,853)

Showing posts 777,041 - 777,060 of1,072,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I really did think the American people weren't that stupid. My bad.
However, there IS a silver lining to Obama winning a second term. There won't be anyone else to blame in 2016.
lol! So true!

We may have the cons in the House to blame in the near future!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, the best Presidents have been well-grounded and have not had an inflated sense of self worth.
Plus, anybody who uses "omg" to make their point is a silly little girl. Same for "lol."
lol! With your low self esteem and self worth, that's understandable son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my observation, but it makes sense.
Obama has yet to face a real crisis that cannot be controlled by media spin. That day may come.
??????????

I'm sure YOU think this makes sense....

... I'm also sure YOU can't explain it either!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when the economy still sucks in 2016, fools like you will still be blaming Bush.
lol! It's amazing how cons continue to hope the economy sucks and do their very best to help this along!

They can't be rational OR Americans for that matter!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we presently have an oppressive government.
lol! Then leave for a BETTER country son!

Sheesh! All you little insects do is complain about not having things YOUR way! What a bunch of immature whiners you are!

But.... you provide entertaining comedy in the process!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Small minds most often have big mouths. It might help if you did the opposite; expand your mind and shrink the mouth.
A country increasingly ruled through executive fiat is increasingly not a Democracy. The Boy Messiah keeps telling us he's Lincoln and MLK incarnate while his actions tell us he's Stalin and Hitler playing with children to enhance his propaganda image.
A Fool and his Rights are soon parted. Fool.
lol! Oh, right. That's why Walker uses the legislature to help him with his political goals.

That's why the only way for non cons to stop his initial rampage was to run out of state in hiding.

You people have already perfected the technique son. So I don't understand your whining!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>??????????
I'm sure YOU think this makes sense....
... I'm also sure YOU can't explain it either!
Sure.

Obama has yet to face a real crisis as President.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. You choose to Copy-n-Paste a glowing article written by academia, USC in particular, who is on the receiving end of Annenberg's largesse?
"Called the most generous philanthropist of his generation,..."
WHO called him this? Jesus Christ or Alfred E. Neuman? Open-Ended schlock like this typically comes from USC folks claiming journalistic excellence. George Soros also gets this kind of admiration from suckers like you and academicians. F*cking-For-Food is a wildly popular pastime of academia.
Try finding a neutral source next time, son:>
lol! wow. So now you're claiming Annenberg foundation and William Annenberg was NOT a conservative because of an article by USC?

So you choose to demonize USC instead of the point YOU made regarding the foundation?!?!?

Wow son. You got caught looking stupid so now you're trying to cover that up by looking more of an idiot?!?!?

wow. Hey. if that's you're goal, who am I to stop you!(snicker)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's amazing how cons continue to hope the economy sucks and do their very best to help this along!
They can't be rational OR Americans for that matter!
Nobody wants the economy to suck.

It just does, and every move by Obama makes it worse.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot. You choose to Copy-n-Paste a glowing article written by academia, USC in particular, who is on the receiving end of Annenberg's largesse?
"Called the most generous philanthropist of his generation,..."
WHO called him this? Jesus Christ or Alfred E. Neuman? Open-Ended schlock like this typically comes from USC folks claiming journalistic excellence. George Soros also gets this kind of admiration from suckers like you and academicians. F*cking-For-Food is a wildly popular pastime of academia.
Try finding a neutral source next time, son:>
ROTFLMAO! You really are an idiot son. And spoon fed by the right wing extremists.

Obviously it took absolutely no thinking or thought process on your part! Thanks for proving that all by your lonesome!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to recognize a real fact in your sorry lifetime.
Life is not Foosball, Budweiser and TV Sitcoms, son.
Drug therapy might be in your future if it isn't already.
lol! I know the Annenberg Foundation was founded by a conservative son.

I also know you're too stupid to know that. You had to be hand fed the conservative talking points on it and leave out the "distasteful" facts.

I'd tell you use that gray matter between your ears. But I know you won't listen. It's against your politcy!

But... I love the entertainment you provide, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be getting desperate with your comebacks and desperate people say desperate things. Calm down, take a tranquilizer, take the safety off and place your finger on the trigger. Your sad existence with come to a loud conclusion very soon, son.
lol! Son, I have facts on my side. You had your opinions as a defense.

You're too easy because you don't think. My guess is that's by your personal choice! After all, it's so much easier for you extremist simply just to follow what you're told!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the purpose of the US Constitution and our system of checks and balances, as well as the US Senate and the Electoral College.
The truth hurts, you old pedophile.
lol! Sorry son. It would appear cons are trying to change the electoral college.

Time will tell if they're successful at manipulating the political process to force their teachings upon Americans!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The word is "tenet", you stupid old fool.
Stick to words you know, like from your coloring book.
lol! My error son. Sorry.

I'm not perfect like you.

Guess I'll have to check your wording going forward to knock you out of your computerized stupidity!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter suppression in Philadelphia is your explanation for the 3,000,000 vote differential? Your Republican party's gerrymandering of districts, phony voter ID requirements and their latest scam to change the electoral system makes them world champions at voter fraud. Get real John, this is a silly argument.
Here! Here!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every state has gerrymandering. The Democrats did so in California.
Stringent voter ID requirements are absolutely essential.
lol! Funny how that "absolute" wasn't essential before!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
Obama has yet to face a real crisis as President.
lol! Right son.

He just had to complete and clean up the mess from the previous administration.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh, right. That's why Walker uses the legislature to help him with his political goals.
That's why the only way for non cons to stop his initial rampage was to run out of state in hiding.
You people have already perfected the technique son. So I don't understand your whining!
The voters of Wisconsin voiced their approval of Governor Walker's moves to control the power of public employee unions by keeping him in office in a recall election.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants the economy to suck.
It just does, and every move by Obama makes it worse.
lol! So let's see. You said....

"So, when the economy still sucks in 2016, fools like you will still be blaming Bush."

Seems clear to me that's your plan and/or hope!

Like I said... so unAmerican!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sorry son. It would appear cons are trying to change the electoral college.
Time will tell if they're successful at manipulating the political process to force their teachings upon Americans!
If the United States was a parliamentary democracy, John Boehner would be the Prime Minister.

The Electoral College system should be left unchanged.

But it's great fun to see you leftwingers defending the Electoral College.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 777,041 - 777,060 of1,072,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

116 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Maverick 808 45,477
Abby 7-11 34 min Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
Amy 7-11 50 min Mister Tonka 13
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Doug77 4,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search