Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,851)

Showing posts 777,001 - 777,020 of1,036,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

President Obama has signed into law a bill granting lifetime Secret Service protection to former presidents and their wives.

The measure Obama signed Thursday applies to presidents elected after Jan. 1, 1997, specifically Obama and former President George W. Bush. It reverses a 1994 law that ended Secret Service protection 10 years after a president leaves office.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/10/ob...

What a sleazebag.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Obama tries to model himself after President Lincoln.
Lincoln is his role model...
FACT: lincoln was a know CROSSDRESSER !
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
But, um, I already knew that, honey.
Your gay partner told you about your lisp?
Grey Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

carol wrote:
But, um, I already knew that, honey.
Did you know that I am homosexual?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Forex News: US Dollar Rally stalls as markets Eye Fiscal Cliff Talks. Thank-you Fox News for helpful information. Send me more GF008 Safer World 2013.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

2.72 seconds to change a mag on an ak47. The only thing obamas ban on lage clips will acomplish is the sale of more clips. Not efective at all to save children from mentaly ill criminals.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Grey Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I have herpes, genital warts that oooze pusss.
I think I have Aids Also

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Here's another tyrant doing the same:

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Not to mention that Bush read to schoolchildren while th eUSA was attacked on 9-11.

So what did he do when he learned were under attack??

He kept reading, then boarded AirForce 1 and hid from the world for the rest of the day.

Oh yea, it was a dangerous day, but that didn't keep Rudy Guiliani from traveling all over NY City, did it??

(Bush is a coward)

----------

You nitwits aren't very good at this, are you??
LIBERAL HYPOCITES wrote:
Other Tyrants Who Have Used Children
Infowars.com
January 16, 2013
Obama’s shameless exploitation of children as set pieces is hardly new or original. In fact, tyrants and dictators have used kids as props down through the ages.
Here are a few more recent examples:
The Soviet Union’s Joseph Stalin
http://www.infowars.com/other-tyrants-who-hav...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
10? Was there that many? Anyways, it wasn't no joke. I tol' you exactly how to define Assault rifles an' you chose not to lissen. But lotta folks read my ten lines an' recognize the truth in there. That you problem, clown. I your personal problem. You ask a question, but you don' like the answer. That cause Karl Rove teach you if you can frame the question you can control the answer. It an' ol' Neo-con trick. Remember Don Rumsfeld an' Wofowitz asking theyselves questions an' then answerin' them? Same thing. Well you jus' got a good answer to the question an' you choose to ignore it. That make you stoopid. But, what more, it tells me you scared.
Yer right. Dumb people like you scare me. Especially when they can vote.

What does "exactly" mean, BTW? More precisely, what you YOU think it means?

You are funny stupid.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) took aim at the National Rifle Association at a Thursday press conference in Trenton.
Risking the ire of the conservative base of his party yet again, Christie called the recent NRA ad calling President Obama an “elitist hypocrite” because his daughters have armed guards at school “reprehensible.”
“To talk about the president’s children or any public officer’s children who have, not by their own choice, but by requirement to have protection and to use that somehow to try to make a poetical point I think is reprehensible,” Christie said.
The NRA has faced widespread criticism for the ad. NRA leaders have claimed the spot was not about Obama’s daughters, even though it makes direct reference to Obama’s children. Christie said the NRA risked its credibility with the ad.
“They’ve got real issues to debate on this topic. Get to the real issues,” Christie said.“Don’t be dragging people’s children into this. It’s wrong and I think it demeans them [the NRA] and it makes them less of a valid, trusted source of information on the real issues that confront this debate.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/01/ch...
I think being a fat slob is reprehensible. That dude has some issues. Who (besides a libtard like you) cares what the pig thinks?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that I am homosexual?
....prefaced with idiot, progressive, clueless, immature,....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

It's like you're here to show how stupid you are.

You're very successful at it.

That 2.7 seconds is plenty of time for even unarmed people to take down the shooter.

For someone who is armed, it allows him ample time to kill the shooter. About 2 seconds more than one would need to take out a shooter who's focused on changing the magazine.

Besides, Andrew Cuomo already took down your chance to buy large magazines!!
moshx wrote:
2.72 seconds to change a mag on an ak47. The only thing obamas ban on lage clips will acomplish is the sale of more clips. Not efective at all to save children from mentaly ill criminals.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Waxman wrote:
President Obama has signed into law a bill granting lifetime Secret Service protection to former presidents and their wives.
The measure Obama signed Thursday applies to presidents elected after Jan. 1, 1997, specifically Obama and former President George W. Bush. It reverses a 1994 law that ended Secret Service protection 10 years after a president leaves office.
What a sleazebag.
obama thinks guns are a good thing for protecting himself and his family. Wonder why he thinks the American people should not have the same rights as he has. Must be he believes his children a worth more than the common peoples children...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Gun restrictions have widespread public support: poll

""WASHINGTON (Reuters)- About three-quarters of Americans surveyed support proposals to ban the sale of automatic weapons, ban high-capacity ammunition clips and expand background checks on all gun buyers, according to an online Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Thursday.

Those proposals were at the heart of President Barack Obama's package of recommendations to Congress on Wednesday designed to curb gun violence after last month's elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that killed 20 children and six adults.

Obama's plan has drawn heavy opposition from gun-rights advocates, led by the National Rifle Association, and faces a tough battle for approval in the coming months in a divided and fiercely partisan Congress.

The reinstatement of a ban on assault weapons, which was approved in 1994 but expired 10 years later when Congress failed to renew it, is seen as the toughest sell to lawmakers, even though the poll found broad public support for it.

The poll, mostly taken before Obama released his recommendations, found 74 percent of Americans favor a ban on assault weapons, with 26 percent opposed. A ban on high-capacity ammunition clips was backed by 74 percent, and 26 percent were opposed.

The poll also found 86 percent favor expanded background checks of all gun buyers, including sales at gun shows and between private parties, with 14 percent opposed.

A proposal to place armed guards in schools, which has been backed by the NRA, was favored by 72 percent with 28 percent opposed.

The online poll of 559 American adults had a credibility interval, similar to a margin of error, of plus or minus 4.7 percentage points.""

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a fat slob is and reprehensible. A dude with some issues. Who (besides a troll like me) cares what a pig like me thinks?
Tell us something we don't know!

Yo, WAXTURDS, spell ridiculous for us one more time!!!

Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.

nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron.

Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.

Keep circling that bowl "TURDS".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

You have a propensity for saying truly stupid things.

Perhaps that's why you feel the need to 'man up' by showing a gun in your header.

Cowards always show off their guns!!

Seeing as how President's children have had armed protection for decades, what's your point??

JFK's kids had Secret Service protection.

Johnson's kids had SS protection.

Nixon's kids had Secret Service protection.

Carter's daughter had SS protection.

Clinton's daughter had SS protection.

Bush's two daughters had SS protection.

And yes, the Government considers the President's children worth more than yours.

Deal with it, nitwit.
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> obama thinks guns are a good thing for protecting himself and his family. Wonder why he thinks the American people should not have the same rights as he has. Must be he believes his children a worth more than the common peoples children...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

That's not a nice way to talk about the future Republiclown Presidential candidate!!

But coming from a Moonbat like you, it's expected.

Do you or your sockpuppets ever say anything intelligent??

It would appear not.

I've yet to see anything but sheer stupidity and ignorance from you.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I think being a fat slob is reprehensible. That dude has some issues. Who (besides a libtard like you) cares what the pig thinks?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us something we don't know!
Yo, WAXTURDS, spell ridiculous for us one more time!!!
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron.
Nostrilis Waxman/GooberWaxturds aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
Keep circling that bowl "TURDS".
I imagine a basement somewhere with 20 screens & chair on wheels with grooves worn in the floor running from one screen to the next. Mind you, without him those ringer posts would have no "judge it's" at all. So he want's to believe he is an important cog in the wheel even when the wheels are buried in crap.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
What a sleazebag.
Its necessary because of lunatics like you.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Those who commit 93% of all gun crimes can't read beyond a third grade level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 777,001 - 777,020 of1,036,982
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-24 5 min VAdame 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Sublime1 96,292
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,738
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,190
Abby 4-24 22 min Toj 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Adam 36 67,245
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 41
ask amy 4-22 19 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••