Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842889 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that is what your liberal arts professors told you daily. You learned well.
You're making the same assumption all retarded right-wingers make: if you're not a retarded right-winger you must be a flaming liberal. There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842890 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
lol! You know what I like about cons when they make this claim of "... never get them to change their mind.?"

It implies that cons can't change theirs! Nor is it up for discussion!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842891 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.
Yes Jeff, "facts" are a liberal media conspiracy.

Y'all get funnier every day.
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

#842892 Jan 20, 2013
Blah Blah Blah Blah...,
All your bickering and fighting does not change the FACT that you have the MOST INCOMPETANT CLUELESS JOKE THAT EVER WAS PRESIDENT RUNNING(or should I Say ruining) OurCountry !
FACTS DONT LIE!
Liberals LIE !
Its a KNOWN AND PROVEN FACT !
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842896 Jan 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making the same assumption all retarded right-wingers make: if you're not a retarded right-winger you must be a flaming liberal. There's more than just chocolate and vanilla.
He's the same moronic troll with 12 different names

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842897 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzzzz.... Bogus answer - I'll ask again Weasel:
When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Simple question.
Show me my post to back up your lie...
Simple.
Okay waxturd, here's a link for you, Page 39,073 post#842794.
If anyone had any doubt that I own the mind of this moron just look at the pile of judge-its this insecure wacko award himself. Waxturd you are my bitch.
The answer to your question is very simple. You object to guns being used to kill animals but you defend the right to own them. Other than plinking cans, any reasonable person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. Yes or no? If no, then what other possible use could you explain for guns?
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

#842900 Jan 20, 2013
My God !
Koolaide sales must be hitting an all time high !
MAYBE THATS THE ANSWER FOLKS...
INVEST IN KOOLAIDE STOCKS !!!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#842899 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Massey talking to himself...how quaint!(Can't spell Kool aid or have prouns agree with their antecedents in number...how typical.)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842902 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your media heroes. Slow day for ya?
lol! Typical conservative idiot.

You need to assign my position in order to make your point. You just can't deal in reality.

Well, how's this son. News corp owns fart news. And News corp nearly brought the British government down with their illegal activities. We can therefore conclude that fart news does the same! Does that work for you son?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842903 Jan 20, 2013
Condoleza Rice on Face the Nation, seems delusional, talks without saying anything
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842905 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers from economist, professors, Wall Steet, investors, corporations, business owners, the public, you know, people who actually have to live with this economy and survive it on real dollars and financial limits. Not the ones the government changes to suit its whims daily.
lol! I like your facts. You apparently get them from the "you know" crowd!

Because clearly you don't have them!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842906 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are mad because someone has a poll that does not suit your taste? Fine, I am sure with all the liberal websites that you adore, you will find a poll that tells you what you want to hear. Now get with it. And laugh yourself silly, it seems laughter makes a sad person like you able to live with himself.
lol! You mean like fart news and Karl Rove on election night?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842908 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I can change my mind, and quickly, its just people like you never have anything of substance that can help me change it.
lol! Yes, I know son. It's always the other person's fault. Never yours. Since the other person can NEVER change their mind.

But you can change your mind quickly.

Right. I got it. Uh huh.

I love this comedy channel!
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

#842909 Jan 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Vanilla is the pure ice cream flavor !
chocolate has to have all kinds of crap mixed in to get that Obama color !
Hee Hee !

When's dawn?

#842910 Jan 20, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What "other numbers" are they looking at?
I'm still try to comprehend what is meant by "get behind the facts." Is Faux sneaking up on them before they hide them under the rug?

When's dawn?

#842911 Jan 20, 2013
Wow! I'm making typos all over the place this morning. Must be some truth in that company you keep axiom...
Jeff

United States

#842912 Jan 20, 2013
I have a date tonight with a transTesticle.
Yayyy !

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#842914 Jan 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I refute your BS & now you are losing it.
... goddam idiots everywhere.

Here's a fact of reality you fraud Democrats seem to be ignorant of:
Saying is not the same as doing. Where's your goddam argument?

And you're still running away from these two question:

And, you still haven't answered these two simple questions:

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security forces in Benghazi while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

(examples of an answer: In the command center watching the video and issuing the appropriate orders; or, on the golf course like he was when he didn't have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening; etc., etc., etc. A location is required to answer the question.)

And;

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

(examples of an answer: Money will start growing on trees; or, all people regardless of income will have to pay more taxes to pay for Obama's government; or, there just isn't enough money in earnings to be taxed to pay for Obama's government and it is certain that the government will collapse under Obama; etc., etc., etc. A source of many has to be identified to answer the question.)

Obama obviously thinks he is a dictator.

Lot's of confusion today. Here's a simple fact. The president does not have the authority to give any order to anyone or anything outside the Executive Branch of government, other that that specified authority to issue pardons. Period. End of statement. Anyone who ever has read the Constitution in their life would know this.
Obviously, Obama has never even read the Constitution. Please tell us why the University of Chicago thought it needed a person who never passed the bar, had never seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer, and had never even read the Constitution to teach Constitutional Law in their law school.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Tomorrow there will be an outdoor comedy routine by Obama when he pledges to uphold and preserve the Constitution. That will make anyone laugh. It would be today, but much more important events were already scheduled to occur. Well, it being Monday, not a lot of people interested in seeing it will have to take the day off from work....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842916 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are mad because someone has a poll that does not suit your taste? Fine, I am sure with all the liberal websites that you adore, you will find a poll that tells you what you want to hear. Now get with it. And laugh yourself silly, it seems laughter makes a sad person like you able to live with himself.
i'm not a liberal. i'm an unknown entity to you nutjobs.

this is the site i spend the most time at....

Americans didn’t always think of themselves as conservatives. Our country has a revolutionary history, after all, and for much of the 19th century Americans could fairly have been described as classical liberals.“Conservative” was a label for the backward and authoritarian, the most hidebound elements of Old Europe. As late as July 1950, a witness reported of a man causing a public disturbance,”He was using abusive and obscene language, calling people Conservatives and all that.”

A people only begins to discover conservatism when it becomes aware of something it has lost. By the mid-20th century, Americans knew they had lost their independence from the wars and intrigues of the Old World, and they increasingly felt the loss of the habits that had defined their form of self-government. Now America was a nation of big business and even bigger government. It was perpetually armed for war, and to finance the armaments and the bigness of everything required tremendous economic stimulus – growth at all costs, whether following the formulas of John Maynard Keynes or those of his neoliberal opponents.

The themes that run through the works of the first prominent figures to call themselves conservatives — thinkers such as Russell Kirk, Peter Viereck, and Robert Nisbet — are peace, community (which means self-government was well as civil society), and fiscal restraint. Today, many politicians and pundits who call themselves conservatives seem to stand for something else: war, every man for himself, and endless deficits and debt.

What wrecked the good name of conservatism? Success. The conservative critique of the liberal welfare-warfare state was so powerful that special interests (such as those that President Eisenhower called the Military-Industrial Complex) and opportunistic politicians began to adopt the label and offer fame, money, and power to conservatives who would admit them to the fellowship. As well, there was another reaction against the new age of ideology and bigness, a populist reaction. Combining populist anger with the name of conservatism proved a winning formula for fundraisers and office-seekers. But instead of making the populist uprising more conservative, the effect was to remake conservatism as populism. Thus the principle conservative values of peace, community, and economic responsibility came to be lost amid wars and rumors of wars, military Keynesianism and promises of perpetual, debt-fueled growth.

The original conservatives—and some of their libertarian and even liberal friends, those who were more conservative than they knew—had it right. Today the country pays the price for the left-wing ideologies that ran rampant in the 20th century and the right-wing, but not conservative, reaction that has only exacerbated the destruction wrought by the left. To solve the country’s seemingly intractable—and, in the long-term, lethal—strategic, economic, and socio-cultural problems requires a rediscovery of traditional conservatism.

That’s the mission of The American Conservative.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/who-we...

BTW, i'm a gun owner. a past NRA member who stopped on the same day that H.W. Bush sent his letter to them.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/05/11/us/letter-o...

i'm no liberal. i am the anti-FOX.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842915 Jan 20, 2013
CrossHairsOnTarget wrote:
<quoted text>At least Vanilla is the pure ice cream flavor !
chocolate has to have all kinds of crap mixed in to get that Obama color !
Hee Hee !
You should run for office

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Brian_G 49,182
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago