Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842862 Jan 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave yourself ten brilliants for this one waxturd??? Set the bar a little higher.
Hardly anyone hunts with a hand gun, not me. Mine are locked in a safe, I'd hardly miss them if they were banned. What's your point?
The real hypocrisy is your frantic defense of guns and your hate for their use as hunting weapons. It appears you believe guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people.
What a moron.
Bzzzzzzz.... Bogus answer - I'll ask again Weasel:

When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Lying Weasel

Simple question.

Show me my post to back up your lie...

Simple.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842863 Jan 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The weak recovery is a fact, not an opinion.
Yes it is. But it still has nothing to do with your opinion on the matter.

One could also say Obama's reelection was due to GOP incompetence, especially in the House! And with Boehner and his boys reeling, I'd have to say that's be born out!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842864 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and heaven forbid the government fudge the numbers. Its never happened before has it? We can both laugh now.
heaven forbid a right wing blog/FOX would fudge the numbers.

happens all the time.

still laughing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842866 Jan 20, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry ,racism and hatred are far more advanced sign of ignorance than is spelling. Actually spelling has absolutly nothing to do with ones intelligence, a number of the smartest people in the world were terrible spellers, including Einstein, F.D.R, Kennedy and a host of others. So as always old Galt is wrong and clueless once again. Maybe we should simply pity the fool...
lol! Absolutely! Einstein wasn't great at spelling, but obviously he could communicate his ideas and theories!

People like Galt make two disparate claims, and somehow you're supposed to intrinsically know how they fit together.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842867 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
The big lie is congress writes laws. The truth is lobbyist write the majority of our laws, and the joke is on us. There are almost 26 lobbyist for every congressman, and with the money and power they represent, we the people don't stand a chance.
lol! Curious, isn't it? Especially when cons claim they're an "independent" bunch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842869 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I get it, you hear it from your source its fact, I get it from my source its propaganda. How liberal of you. I didn't get it from Fox, although I am sure listening to msnbc as you do makes you giddy. You need to quit listening to the spin. Real unemployment is much higher. Your sources do not take in seasonally adjusted, or long term discouraged workers, or part timers. BUt I am wasting my typing, you will believe your "propaganda" to the death.
Oh wow, someone learned how to spell giddy. You're not fooling anyone, you're the same Moran no matter what you call yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842870 Jan 20, 2013
Fox Hosts Dissolve Into Laughter Over Their Own Tease: "Does [Obama] Actually Believe In The Constitution?"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/17/fox-...

it's hard selling crap to mindless FOXbots without laughing, but somebody has to do it.

(cue Rove!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ReaganWasRight

United States

#842871 Jan 20, 2013
How do you like your new obama taxes of 2 percent comming off your check each week? Figure it out... Between you and your spouses check annually it adds up to more than your paying on your homeowners insurance ! THANKS OBAMA ! Just what we needed.
I thought the liar said he was going to cut the average workers taxes by 2000?
Just another OBAMA LIE !
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842872 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how the media and obama used fear, intimidation, and lies, threatening SS checks would not go out, veterans would miss checks and benefits if debt ceiling not raised, trying to frighten people? That the kind of cliff you referring to obama wants them to jump from?
lol! Why? You think all Obama has to do is sign his name somewhere and with a stroke of a pen, all is well?

Obviously you've neutered the House on this issue and GIVEN their powers to Obama.

Clearly, it would seem you're the idiots who want to give totalitarian powers to him!

wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842873 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, have shown you have no clue. Childish name calling and swallowing what your holy ones want you to believe with no questions asked is infantile and just what they need. One of the millions now on the food stamp rolls are you?
Blah, blah, blah; food stamps, free phones, communist, Marxist, Muslim,... You seriously need some new material, aren't you bored to death repeating the same old bullshyt for 4 years?
15 mins to Judge Wapner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ReaganWasRight

United States

#842876 Jan 20, 2013
LOSING.Americas Freedom is always only a decade away..ronald reagan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842878 Jan 20, 2013
oh look. it somehow happened anyway.

Biden Sworn In For Second Term

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

Obama later. after non-Muslim church service for non-Muslim MLK.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842879 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sir, have shown you have no clue. Childish name calling and swallowing what your holy ones want you to believe with no questions asked is infantile and just what they need. One of the millions now on the food stamp rolls are you?
Jeff you are wasting your time. These brain dead libtard zombies have swallowed the kool-ade. You'll never get them to change their mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842880 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like msnbc lied about wiretapping, or Bush interviews, or how they fudged the numbers on wisconsin employees pay disappearing? Wait, there was msnbc's lies about BP. How about the NYTImes burying its own poll showing support for armed school guards? Nah, No left wing media fudges numbers or stories.
Still laughing?
????????? What are you talking about son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842882 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did look at the source, and unlike you, I do not just take what the government tells me to believe and swallow it. You may do so, fine by me. My "sources" look at those numbers as well as many others and get behind the facts, just not what our fearfull leaders want us to know, or believe. I do think for myself. I ask you to do the same.
What "other numbers" are they looking at?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842884 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like msnbc lied about wiretapping, or Bush interviews, or how they fudged the numbers on wisconsin employees pay disappearing? Wait, there was msnbc's lies about BP. How about the NYTImes burying its own poll showing support for armed school guards? Nah, No left wing media fudges numbers or stories.
Still laughing?
see that new FOX poll?

Fox News poll: Twice as many favor more guns over banning guns to reduce crime

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fo...

nice headline eh? now for the meat.....

The most popular suggestions are requiring criminal background checks on all gun buyers (with 91 percent favoring this proposal), providing services for mentally ill people who “show violent tendencies”(89 percent) and improving enforcement of existing laws (86 percent)

Large majorities also favor mandating mental-health checks on gun buyers (83 percent) and requiring criminal background checks on anyone buying ammunition (80 percent).

Smaller majorities favor putting armed guards in schools (60 percent), banning high-capacity clips (56 percent), banning assault weapons (54 percent), and reducing “access to violent movies and video games”(52 percent).

The least popular suggestion tested -- and the only one a majority opposes -- is allowing teachers and school officials to carry guns on school grounds (42 percent favor, 52 percent oppose).

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/18/fo...

i'm just so sure that the FOX talking heads will be all over that last part. lol

still laughing? i am.

lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842885 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did look at the source, and unlike you, I do not just take what the government tells me to believe and swallow it. You may do so, fine by me. My "sources" look at those numbers as well as many others and get behind the facts, just not what our fearfull leaders want us to know, or believe. I do think for myself. I ask you to do the same.
... and you're lying because you said it didn't account for seasonal adjustment when it clearly does and you said it didn't account for discouraged workers which it clearly does.

Not much worse than a stupid liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CrossHairsOnTarg et

United States

#842886 Jan 20, 2013
Guns -
Cant live with them
CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842887 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither side is honorable. Just funny I have a few liberals now telling me how honorable all liberals are, and how much they rely on the government for everything. Every bit of info the government feeds them they gobble up like its manna from heaven. I just find it sickening.
Ok..........

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#842888 Jan 20, 2013
ReaganWasRight wrote:
How do you like your new obama taxes of 2 percent comming off your check each week? Figure it out... Between you and your spouses check annually it adds up to more than your paying on your homeowners insurance ! THANKS OBAMA ! Just what we needed.
I thought the liar said he was going to cut the average workers taxes by 2000?
Just another OBAMA LIE !
hey numbnuts. The 2 percent hike is because REPUBLICANS wouldn't extend the payroll tax holiday

It's funny how facts always destroy conservative posts

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min RACE 98,887
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 42 min RACE 4,927
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 44 min RACE 1,539
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min wojar 182,318
Amy 12-28-14 45 min RACE 11
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr RACE 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,305
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:34PM
Did Suh Intentionally Step on Rodgers?
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense