Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,941 - 776,960 of 1,099,703 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Flags and guns..........
We'll never have peace until we get rid of both..........
good look because it will never happen just look to China & Russia and look who has the guns there and its not their citizens or the majority either, its the ones who control society. that have the guns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how guns can protect people from an oppressive government.
France and Russia had plenty of guns, tanks, planes, etc... but they didn't do a very good job of protecting themselves from Hitler until the USA and all its military might joined in.
The voting booth is the only rational protection from an oppressive government, not assault weapons.
The protection is not only from a foreign government.

The voting booth is no protection if it becomes the tool of a mob with no respect for the Constitution or the property of others.

The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Thank goodness the Germans have wind turbines.....

http://m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/a...
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that statistics show that a gun in the home is three times more likely to cause the death of a member of the household that to protect any of them from harm? No? Too much NRA corporate funding for the study to get out?
A house with your stinking ass in it is four times more likely to have people popping tranquillizers as a means to cope....
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

From the what could have happened if the idiot liberals took away the guns file...

12 year old shoots home intruder....

http://www.kten.com/story/19848350/12-year-ol...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.
You've been using klutzy logic son! It's showing... painfully... what you clearly have no idea about!
But it makes for great comedy!
Your uncontrollable laughter is a symptom of something much deeper and onerous.

The Annenberg Project is where Bill Ayers and the Boy Messiah first joined forces. Does Bill Ayers ring a bell inside of your lead head?

Considering the raw simplicity of your cranium's construction, let is suffice to say the Bill Ayers is a bad man. He has long been shielded by the Liberal Academics around him. He has tried killing people.

This is only one of the Jerk-In-Chief's friends.

Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ride, rode, has, have, had ridden--you're dumber than a day old off the boat troll. I'll leave you to your peers and alters and judgeits...
If you spent as much time teaching the children....

...how much better our society would be....

Instead you spell check people who actually earned a pay raise....

Du m a s s! Leo!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
France and Russia had plenty of guns, tanks, planes, etc... but they didn't do a very good job of protecting themselves from Hitler until the USA and all its military might joined in.
The voting booth is the only rational protection from an oppressive government, not assault weapons.
And if you are not allowed into the voting booth? Or if the vote counters selectively count the votes they want to?

You are living proof that there is no Fool like an Old Fool.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily prove who's lying, just answer the following:
1. Should guns be used to kill animals?
2. Should people be able to own guns?
3. If people are allowed to have guns then what should they be used for?
And quit being such a sassy little bitch.
Thee are no stupid questions but there sure are one helluva lot of stupid people asking them. You are one.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Dood...
Germany broke all the rules by re-arming after WWII....

...again people choosing to ignore the 'law'

Sooooo....
you really think homey G or Pedro is gown give up his illegally obtained firearm because you ask them too?

If you answer yes, we can have no further discussion on the matter...
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WWI

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The voting booth is no protection if it becomes the tool of a mob with no respect for the Constitution or the property of others.
You still haven't explained how throwing rocks at a battleship will protect a USA citizen from an oppressive government. How can a bunch of "patriots" here in the USA armed with assault weapons expect to defend themselves against the best military in the world? This theory is lunacy.
We have a democratic government here, not some imaginary third world clusterfuck.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
From the what could have happened if the idiot liberals took away the guns file...
12 year old shoots home intruder....
http://www.kten.com/story/19848350/12-year-ol...
Do you think that the Jerk-In-Chief should've had this 12 year old girl standing behind his azz when he gave that schmaltzy krap speech at his anti-gun signing?

This brave girl will never be seen on ABC, CNN or the Oprah Ditzy Show.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dood...
Germany broke all the rules by re-arming after WWII....
...again people choosing to ignore the 'law'
Sooooo....
you really think homey G or Pedro is gown give up his illegally obtained firearm because you ask them too?
If you answer yes, we can have no further discussion on the matter...
OldRaider watches Life as he would a TV Sitcom and you are simply disturbing him with unnecessary facts. He's disturbed, alright:>

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you are not allowed into the voting booth? Or if the vote counters selectively count the votes they want to?
You are living proof that there is no Fool like an Old Fool.
FOX induced paranoia. So you are suggesting that Democrats are so much smarter than Republicans that they could scam 3,000,000 votes? You are pathetically beyond hope for a rational discussion about anything. A true moron.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! "...The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority."

I know son. Cons keep trying to enforce this tenant of theirs. That's why they continually try to manipulate the voting.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 50%
Romney 47%
Not even close

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX induced paranoia. So you are suggesting that Democrats are so much smarter than Republicans that they could scam 3,000,000 votes? You are pathetically beyond hope for a rational discussion about anything. A true moron.
Liberal paranoia. I said nothing about FOX. I said nothing about Democrats or stolen American elections. I simply asked a rhetorical question - a valid one at that - regarding the 2nd Amendment, citizens' rights and oppressive governments in general.

Your bunker mentality reflects the thickness of your cranium walls.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your uncontrollable laughter is a symptom of something much deeper and onerous.
The Annenberg Project is where Bill Ayers and the Boy Messiah first joined forces. Does Bill Ayers ring a bell inside of your lead head?
Considering the raw simplicity of your cranium's construction, let is suffice to say the Bill Ayers is a bad man. He has long been shielded by the Liberal Academics around him. He has tried killing people.
This is only one of the Jerk-In-Chief's friends.
Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.
lol! Oh I see! You only know GOP talking points. You simply leave out the details you don't like! Typical right wing extremist thinking there my boy!

You're such a mental klutz son! I would feel sorry for you if it wasn't for the fact you work so hard to be this way!

http://www.usc.edu/uscnews/stories/8362.html

"Walter H. Annenberg, Philanthropist, Publisher, 94.
10/01/02
Called the most generous philanthropist of his generation, Ambassador Annenberg donated more money to American higher education than any other individual. His gifts have been central to USC, founding both the Annenberg School for Communication and the Annenberg Center for Communication.
by USC News Service Staff
Walter H. Annenberg
Walter H. Annenberg, a media industry giant who made equally distinguished contributions as a philanthropist in support of American education, communications, art and culture, died Tuesday, Oct. 1. He was 94.

Annenberg’s philanthropy has been central to the University of Southern California. Since 1951, the Annenberg family and the Annenberg Foundation have given $288 million to the university, and founded both the USC Annenberg School for Communication and the USC Annenberg Center for Communication, an interdisciplinary center to address the ethical, social, technological and economic opportunities and challenges related to communication in the 21st century.

"Ambassador Walter H. Annenberg gave so much to the world in general, and to USC in particular," said USC President Steven B. Sample. "I can say without reservation that his warmth, sincerity and devotion to the ideals of promoting greater human understanding through education and communication more than match the magnitude of his generous gifts. He was a pioneer, a visionary, an exemplary philanthropist and, above all, an extraordinary human being. He leaves an enduring legacy at USC."...

...Annenberg sold Triangle Publications and TV Guide to Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation in 1988. A year later, he created the Annenberg Foundation, which now has a $3 billion endowment, making it the nation’s 12th largest.

Keenly in touch with conservative politics throughout his life, Annenberg counted among his friends many national leaders. He was named U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain in 1969 by President Richard M. Nixon. Annenberg was a close friend of Ronald Reagan and introduced the U.S. president to Margaret Thatcher, future prime minister of Great Britain..."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thee are no stupid questions but there sure are one helluva lot of stupid people asking them. You are one.
lol! Unfortunately for you son, your stupid facts are outweighed by real facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,319
Engagement Ring 47 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••