Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842804 Jan 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought it was because of right wing governors.
In fact, the electoral voter has no legal obligation to vote as the majority of their state did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#842805 Jan 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Unmerited Self-Congratulation Is a Recipe for Continued Republican Failure
Bill Kristol should be joking here, but unfortunately he isn’t:
Republicans can and should say, with considerable justification and only a bit of bravado: It is past time we ceased to apologize for an imperfect political party. Find its equal. Probably more than any other party in the world, the Republicans have in recent decades stood unflinchingly for the cause of liberty abroad, and, at home, with a bit more uncertainty, for limited, constitutional government and for the principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets, not the reverse.
If you were wondering when Republicans had started apologizing for their party’s flaws, you aren’t alone. The Republican Party has many afflictions and problems today, but a lack of triumphalism about its own virtues isn’t one of them. Kristol’s overconfidence in the GOP is impressive in a perverse way. Reviewing the GOP’s record over the past decade of massive foreign policy failure, executive overreach, expansion of government, growth of the national security state, support for torture and indefinite detention, and government bailouts, there are not many willing to celebrate the party for its “unflinching” defense of the causes of liberty and limited, constitutional government.
The simple reason for that is that it does not deserve to be celebrated. The “principle that government exists to serve free men and free markets” has been one that Republican leaders have honored more in the breach in the last decade. Republican leaders can’t cease to apologize for their party’s flaws now that they have only just begun to acknowledge them. Self-criticism is supposed to be an uncomfortable and humbling experience, not a brief prelude to more self-congratulation.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
the hubris of the current day conservative is why Obama won the election.....
47%.
Bill Kristol is the genius that thought Sarah Palin would be the perfect VP for McCain in 2008. I still can't believe that Cindy McCain didn't divorce the dumbazz for going along with the RNC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#842806 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that in four years obama was unable to turn things around and now his only plan is to raise the debt? Interesting.
Turn things around from what??

Oh, that's right the worst recession in 80 years.

Do you frickin idiots know what the word "Worst" means???

Within 6 months, Obamas actions ended the Bush recession & within a year, the job losses ended.

If you look at economic growth, we were doing better at the end of 200. Then Republicans took the House & that growth shrunk.

Republicans sacrificed this nation's economy in hopes of winning in 2012. It didn't work.

As you dipsticks run screaming in circles "OMG OMG The debt the debt" you should pull your heads out of your asses & realize that this debt is due to the need to fight this recession,help those caught up in this recession, the two quagmire wars you Republicans just had to wage, and over a trillion alone in loss of revenues.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Conservitive Crapola

United States

#842807 Jan 20, 2013
I m poor.
I NEED OBAMA FOR MY EVERY NEED .
I could not exist in a normal society without obama. Because I just dont have enough brains.
I m waiting for obama to send me free Pig lips, koolaid,chicken and watermelon.
What a great country america is aint it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

United States

#842808 Jan 20, 2013
I love dog dick too. Im gona try that too

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

United States

#842809 Jan 20, 2013
Dog balls ?
Mmmm sounds yummy.
Im going to try that !
Only im going to fantasize that its Joe Biden im licking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842810 Jan 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Kristol is the genius that thought Sarah Palin would be the perfect VP for McCain in 2008. I still can't believe that Cindy McCain didn't divorce the dumbazz for going along with the RNC.
I can believe she married him!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#842813 Jan 20, 2013
Conservitive Crapola wrote:
I'm a teapussy. I'm holding my breath for 8 years.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

United States

#842814 Jan 20, 2013
Im goin to try that too ! My dog is female though.
Im going to lick her good and fantasize its Hillary

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#842815 Jan 20, 2013
ReaganWasRight wrote:
<quoted text>True. I Agree totally.
What do you agree with azzhole? I'm not even gonna play with the sticks, just give you facts! President Obama is not the 1st blackman too hold office. Do your history on John Hanson. And we all know Lincoln was black. Not just his physical features alone even though they were overwhelming, but the name white folks in his political surroundings called him, Africonus the 1st! Now President Obama is, his wife is, & his children are the best looking family to grace the presence of the white house. And he may not be the 1st black president, but he is the most prolific, inspiring, & brilliant president that just happens to be black! Is that what the true problem is? Ya'll mad because the president & his family are thee best looking, youngest, & inspirational family to rome those halls of that historical monument formerly known as the white house! Now as the Obama house & will forever be known as the democratic presidential house. Ya'll azzholes didnt lose the last election only, ya'll lost the presidency forever DUMMIES!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842816 Jan 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> States can choose electoral voters any they want. Pull a name from a hat. Appointed by the governor. Throw a dart at a board full of names.
is that all leading back to....

The guy in office is so bad that it shouldn't matter if we have a viable candidate to run against him, so let's fix that.

?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

United States

#842817 Jan 20, 2013
I m a retard typing from a mental institution ... Gota go . Its time to play duck duck goose with the wheelchair gang

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842818 Jan 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying Weasel:
I'm going to ask you a second time...
When did I ever say "guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people." - provide the link, liar.
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Lying Weasel
Wow, 19 brilliant judge-its for this silly rant???? You exposed yourself for the phony liar you are with this one.
The answer to your question is very simple. You object to guns being used to kill animals but you defend the right to own them. Other than plinking cans, any reasonable person would deduce that you are condoning their use to shoot people. Yes or no? If no, then what other possible use could you explain for guns?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842819 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still cannot accept that obama is in charge and failing at it. Oh, I get it, you admit obama has no plan, well, other than raising the debt. Gotcha.
Do you think the slate is clean when a President is elected?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842820 Jan 20, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe she married him!
Meant "can't"!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#842823 Jan 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
is that all leading back to....
The guy in office is so bad that it shouldn't matter if we have a viable candidate to run against him, so let's fix that.
?
Exactly

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842824 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still cannot accept that obama is in charge and failing at it. Oh, I get it, you admit obama has no plan, well, other than raising the debt. Gotcha.
not the Bush plan....

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...

if only the deficit was only about spending.

don't tell you that stuff on FOX? like how tax revenues are the lowest in 60 years?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#842826 Jan 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that in four years obama was unable to turn things around and now his only plan is to raise the debt? Interesting.
If you eliminated all discretionary spending except Defense you'd still have a deficit thereby continuing to increase the debt. The onus is on congress to reduce Defense and entitlement spending.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#842827 Jan 20, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the slate is clean when a President is elected?
you just clean it.

like spending off a surplus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jeff

United States

#842828 Jan 20, 2013
I m Jeff
They call me Jiffy Jeff
I LOVE JIZZ ALL OVER MY FACE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr Donald Trump 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports