Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,901 - 776,920 of 1,096,673 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It is when it's honest and legitemetly earned by decent, ethical hard working types, duhmbo.
oh fk the hell off, ya mental case

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You have a cavalier attitude about gun murders because it hasn't affected you personally. Unfortunately, many people feel like you do; thinking it can't happen to them. Those things only happen to "other people", well, there you have it; it happened. It happened in a safe little white town in CT, by one of their own.
This should make everyone have compassion; just think about all those families, whose lives are forever changed by a sicko with a sick gun.
What about the rights of the rest of us? Don't we have rights to be safe in movie theatres? sending our children to school? Going to church? Walking in a mall? Down a street? Playing music in our cars? Walking in the rain at night?
Without some fker blowing our brains out? Why are the killers and gun owners rights more important than the non violent, anti gun, people and their children? Why Flack?
You are the one who is a dumbass.
How do you know if it hasn't. A sick gun? You libtards are all alike. Pure emotion. That's why it's so easy to herd you dumbasses. The big bad gun is going to hurt me!!! The gun is just a hunk of metal. It can't harm anytine till some nut pulls the trigger. Keep the nuts away from them. You libtards are the ones who let all the crazies out and made it so hard to get them back in. Consequences. You libtards never want to talk about the consequences of your feel good policies. If anything is to blame it is liberalism.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ALGIERS, Algeria — In a bloody finale, Algerian special forces stormed a natural gas complex in the Sahara desert on Saturday to end a standoff with Islamist extremists that left at least 23 hostages dead and killed all 32 militants involved, the Algerian government said.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know if it hasn't. A sick gun? You libtards are all alike. Pure emotion. That's why it's so easy to herd you dumbasses. The big bad gun is going to hurt me!!! The gun is just a hunk of metal. It can't harm anytine till some nut pulls the trigger. Keep the nuts away from them. You libtards are the ones who let all the crazies out and made it so hard to get them back in. Consequences. You libtards never want to talk about the consequences of your feel good policies. If anything is to blame it is liberalism.
That's a lie.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Mr Eed, still blaming Obama for the recession well in place before he was sworn into office.
If Bush, Boehner, McConnell, Cantor & Ryan did their jobs when Bush was President, we wouldn't have to fight this recession, recover from a near financial meltdown, Repair a collapsed housing market & end two quagmire wars.
Mr Eed bought a new big screen TV & home theater system maxing out his credit card & then smacks his wife around for spending money to make the cc payments.
"real dumb"
Poor "real dumb" still blaming Bush, ignoring the lousy job president nobama has done. Let see what has he done? Well 4+ years later;
- Unemployment up sharply, from less than 7% when he was elected to solid official 8% today. Actually well over 12%
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- Millions fewer American's paying Federal Income taxes
- National debt increasing by a trillion dollars a year
- GDP growth barely equal to the inflation rate
- Home values still down sharply
- Higher taxes, less take home pay for all working American's
- Gasoline prices more than a dollar higher than when nobama took office
My TV, a 32" Magnavox LCD TV, cost $199.99 plus state sales tax, paid cash. Other than quarterly Federal Income tax payments, semi annual property tax payments, utilities we have no on going payments. Credit card debt, none, we pay the balance upon billing.
I am unlike you, I respect my wife and all women, I would never hit them. That is something that wimps like you resort to, your way of showing you are a macho man.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Actor Danny Glover said that the Second Amendment was written to strengthen the institution of slavery and help take Native American land, in a discussion with Texas A&M students on Jan. 17, according to video of the talk posted by a conservative student group.

The event was honoring Martin Luther King, Jr. as the national holiday in his honor takes place on Monday.

“I don’t know if people know the genesis of the right to bear arms. The Second Amendment comes from the right to protect, to protect themselves from slave revolts and from uprisings from Native Americans. A revolt from people who were stolen from their land or revolt from people whose land was stolen from, that’s what the genesis of the Second Amendment is,” Glover said.

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yFqU )
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The gun is just a hunk of metal. It can't harm anytine till some nut pulls the trigger.
FREUDIAN, HUH?
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

"DID YOU JUST COME INSIDE ME? DID YOU JUST COME INSIDE ME WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO? IS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU'D PULL THAT OLD TRICK. YOU DIRTY LIBERALS ARE ALL ALIKE, SELFISH IRRESPONSIBLE BASTARDS!"

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You notice they have said the same thing the last three years only to have it crash and burn in the spring. The stock market will crash again just as soon as Ben stops printing money. Someone once said something about not building your house upon the sand. Well we been printing a lot of sand. If interest rates spike up it's all over.
Isn't this like the 10th stock market crash you've predicted in the past two years? Still hoping o be right some day?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What happened? Last week a school principal in her 30's blew her brains out at a gun range.
Not as dramatic lily, someone had a loaded gun and the safety check person discharged the weapon hurting himself and then the ricochet hit someone in the eye?

Gun shows are for a special breed of folks.

Last week here, thieves entered trucks and cars parked at Gander Mountain and stole a dozen or so handguns along with I-Phones. GPS devices, laptops and other items that only geniuses leave in plain sight in their unlocked vee-hick-els when they go to the firing range.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Columbia University
in the city of New York
Barry Soetoro
AA81
Foreign Student
Flack believes those e-mails but not climatologists.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

YES, WE'RE EASILY HERDED ALL RIGHT. LOOK HOW YOU HERDED US ALL TO THE POLLS IN THE LAST ELECTION YOU DROVERS YOU.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The term would be "ridden" out on a rail--dumbf*ck hillbilly...
Hay, fake teacher, thesaurus.com says you're one stupid fckn skank. Nothing we didn't already know.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/rode+out+on+rail
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe whatever you are told.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's a lie.
Uh, no it's not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, what type of degree and subject field does the average "climatologist" possess?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
oh fk the hell off, ya mental case
Your momma rasied one classy lady. I bet it runs in your family. Poor kids.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
:]

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said what??? Didn't you get the GOP memo telling you that rape was a four-letter word--don't use it. I would never attack you daughter (especially if I believed she actually existed); it's your parenting skills I find remiss.
"leosamplaeanus"
Grammar genius, did you really say "attack you daughter"?
Peace
KMA
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Tomorrow America will rejoice in its own demise.
And you will wallow in your pity of being once again in the minority and a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 68,862
Amy 8-23-14 10 min Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min TRD 68,311
Amy 8-22 17 min Pippa 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Learn to Read 176,892
Abby 8-23-14 33 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,848

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••