Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,845)

Showing posts 776,881 - 776,900 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I SEE AN AD ON TV, "IF YOU GOT AN ERECTION LASTIN' MO' THAN FOUR YEARS YOU GOT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." I GUESS IT TIME...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old flack he is on here every day trying as best he can to convince people that he is all the things that he obviously isn't. I'm betting he lives in a double wide up on the side of one of those coal dust mountains with his toothless grandma, and his boyfriend Bubba.
The phat crayons and bold line coworing book aisle posters are warping yer caliphonybrokia brain goober.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
WHITE TRASH IMAGINE THAT RAPE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO WITH A L'IL GIRL. MMMM.. MMMM.... MMMMMMM... THAT SAD. THAT COUNTRY.
that ignorance, and patheTically disgusting.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care what guns are banned moran (sic), you hate hunters.
You were hard to find today. I guess I finally embarrassed you into not showering yourself with brilliant judge-its, you pathetic POS.
Those judgeits must mean a lot to you as it is all you ever talk about. I do think it would be a good idea to take your gun. Nuts should not have guns.

Be careful what you ask for peon. You migjt get your wish, and then some, like a Dumbocrat has proposed in Konnektikut where I live. Single shot rifles and pistols like you wanted with rifles, dummy.

LOL!

Later, gun Nut!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
That's true, in part. But some breeds are "inherently" vicious.
Pitbulls are one. German Shepherds are another.
I've had experience with both.
Two of My Brothers own Pitbulls.
( They're treated like spoiled babies !!)...
And I witnessed the blood lust in its eyes when it smelled blood.
I have no fear of ANY dog breed, but when My Brother's Pitbull's eyes glazed over at the smell of blood, and My Brother had to
full-body strong arm her to drag her away ...
I never trusted her again.
Yeah, Michael Vick rings a recollective bell of cruelty! Which one was The Animal !? People who mistreat and abuse animals ...
Well, being of sound, legal mind, I can't state what I would relish doing to them. They disgust me as those who abuse, mistreat children. Or any innocent.
PS I don't think those who train Pitbulls to fight, to kill are "too dumb", I think they are evil.
And sick, sick, sick in The Head!
<quoted text>
'EXPERIENCES?' WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCES? DEBIL RECALL LEAVIN' HIS DOG AT A NEIGHBOR'S FENCED IN YARD TO PLAY WITH HER DOGS. SHE GOT AN OL' HOUND AN' A COUPLE OF MUTTS AN' A WEASLEY L'IL TERRIER BUT THEY AFFABLE ENOUGH AN' I SUPPLIED THE LABRADOR. SHE TELL ME WHEN I COME BACK THAT THEY GANGED UP ON A DEER THAT JUMPED OVER THE FENCE AN' I GO LOOK AN' THERE THE CULPRITS SITTIN' THERE ALL ASHAMED AN' SHIT, COVERED IN BLOOD. THE DEER, IT SPREAD ALL OVER THE YARD IN VARIOUS BLOODY PILES WHICH HAD NOT ALL BEEN EATEN AT THAT POINT. ANYBODY'LL EAT YOU ASS IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES RIGHT.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one heap big LIAR.
I've told you before I don't believe in lying. It's too much hard work trying to remember what you told to who. Better to tell the truth and not have to worry about it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my observation, but it makes sense.
Obama has yet to face a real crisis that cannot be controlled by media spin. That day may come.
It probably won't and the rightie tighties on this and other anonymous forums will have wasted eight years of their lives bitchin, moanin and birthin about a better than average POTUS, perhaps in the end much better than average.

As you can plainly see, the economy is repairing itself, it had to get better didn't it? How much credit goes to Obama is guesswork but certainly his auto bailout initiatives deserve credit as the auto turnaround played the leading role in restoring consumer confidence.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your victim now sleeps with the oysters?
Hey, do you know the difference between an epileptic oysterman and a w**re with diarrhea?
The oysterman shucks between fits.
LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old flack he is on here every day trying as best he can to convince people that he is all the things that he obviously isn't. I'm betting he lives in a double wide up on the side of one of those coal dust mountains with his toothless grandma, and his boyfriend Bubba.
Just as an old draft-dodger (a/k/a DEBIL) like you lives in a mansion in Canyon Lake instead of the Moreno Valley barrio or a nursing home in East Bumfuck.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't comment one way or the other.
Are you sure??? I thought I caught a whiff of birther in that post.

Fifty plus degrees in DC today Flacko, not so cold and the crowds are much smaller than 09, your daughter should have a nice time.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've told you before I don't believe in lying. It's too much hard work trying to remember what you told to who. Better to tell the truth and not have to worry about it.
NAH, HONEY. THE TRICK IS TO TELL JUS' ENOUGH OF THE TRUTH SO FOLKS BELIEVE YOU NOT LYIN'. WHAT KINDA REPUBLICAN ARE YOU ANYWAYS?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

you lurking, nostrilfuckface?
get on those 'judge itz', bitch
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It probably won't and the rightie tighties on this and other anonymous forums will have wasted eight years of their lives bitchin, moanin and birthin about a better than average POTUS, perhaps in the end much better than average.
As you can plainly see, the economy is repairing itself, it had to get better didn't it? How much credit goes to Obama is guesswork but certainly his auto bailout initiatives deserve credit as the auto turnaround played the leading role in restoring consumer confidence.
The economic recovery is puny, consumer confidence is low, and the US auto industry (GM in particular) still does not understand the marketplace and is unresponsive to the consumer.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an old draft-dodger (a/k/a DEBIL) like you lives in a mansion in Canyon Lake instead of the Moreno Valley barrio or a nursing home in East Bumfuck.
you messin with my, bro?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
ssshhhhh!
we will pretend you're not here. fktard!
Darn those damn time zones. Lmao. You see, it was Friday afternoon when i posted. Stupid fck.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

dont be scared and start whining to topix, tea baggers.
got things to do today.

might be available to crush your spirits in about 8 hours.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
that ignorance, and patheTically disgusting.
YOU SEE? MORE APPALACHIN' WHITE TRASH. THEY ALL THE SAME WHEREVER YOU GO DOWN THERE. YOU DISGUST IS ALL IN YOU MIND. KEEP IT THERE OR DEBIL'LL WILL SWAT YOU DOWN HARD LIKE THE PILE OF USELESS SHIT YOU IS.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rejected: As Gun Control Looms, Obama Approval Plummets

(AP) Just a week before the New Year, Obama enjoyed his highest approval rating of 2012. According to Gallop,job Obama was doing. Survey results released today by Gallop show Obama's approval rating has plummeted to just 49%.

OOPS!!!!

dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn those damn time zones. Lmao. You see, it was Friday afternoon when i posted. Stupid fck.
boy you really got me there, borat.
here i was thinking, the point was we were both here
while you were laughing at me for being here.

seems in your logic we were discussing the time frame in which the event occurred!

you east europeans are tricky
you ever fool your sister with lets hide the borscht?

free tip, ma'am.
that kind of shit for brains thinking aint gonna cut it here.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure??? I thought I caught a whiff of birther in that post.
Fifty plus degrees in DC today Flacko, not so cold and the crowds are much smaller than 09, your daughter should have a nice time.
Poor readers fail to distinguish between items posted purely for information versus those with an opinion attached.

You've done it at least twice today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 776,881 - 776,900 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 14 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 20 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 28 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 39 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 51 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••