Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842645 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
FactCheck is a Ultra Liberal Annenberg Project creation. Go fish.
Secondly, Mr. Spitzer is ....who? Another Liberal Academia Creation. Place "Dr." in front of anyone's name and they suddenly begin walking 10' tall and get interviewed by Oprah, Charlie Rose and Larry King, Liberalism's finest.
Crime data rises and falls and when it does, Liberals will always point to gun control measures. Like I said earlier, Data Fudging is a time-honored liberal ploy. Misinterpreting data is a well-worn tool of progressives. Spitzer claims that the email in question is a cartoonish interpretation of a complex issue.
Hee, Hee
Well....muddy the waters, Mr. Spitzer. We recognize you for who you are. Another writer for the Huffington Liberal.
lol! Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.

You've been using klutzy logic son! It's showing... painfully... what you clearly have no idea about!

But it makes for great comedy!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842646 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stooping to lying again, dummy? Show me a single post where I said guns were OK for killing people, dumbfk.
Thanks for confirming your hypcorisy. I knew you were a gun nut. Funny how you say "hardly miss them.
You call me a moron after lying about me and mischaracterizing me in the previous sentence.
You are such a lowlife/lying weasel.
Only a moron feels the need to lie like you do, socialist scum.
I can easily prove who's lying, just answer the following:
1. Should guns be used to kill animals?
2. Should people be able to own guns?
3. If people are allowed to have guns then what should they be used for?

And quit being such a sassy little bitch.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842647 Jan 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the Second Amendment is to protect the citizens from an oppressive government.
Explain how guns can protect people from an oppressive government.
France and Russia had plenty of guns, tanks, planes, etc... but they didn't do a very good job of protecting themselves from Hitler until the USA and all its military might joined in.
The voting booth is the only rational protection from an oppressive government, not assault weapons.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#842648 Jan 19, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Flags and guns..........
We'll never have peace until we get rid of both..........
good look because it will never happen just look to China & Russia and look who has the guns there and its not their citizens or the majority either, its the ones who control society. that have the guns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842649 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how guns can protect people from an oppressive government.
France and Russia had plenty of guns, tanks, planes, etc... but they didn't do a very good job of protecting themselves from Hitler until the USA and all its military might joined in.
The voting booth is the only rational protection from an oppressive government, not assault weapons.
The protection is not only from a foreign government.

The voting booth is no protection if it becomes the tool of a mob with no respect for the Constitution or the property of others.

The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#842650 Jan 19, 2013
Thank goodness the Germans have wind turbines.....

http://m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/a...
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#842651 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that statistics show that a gun in the home is three times more likely to cause the death of a member of the household that to protect any of them from harm? No? Too much NRA corporate funding for the study to get out?
A house with your stinking ass in it is four times more likely to have people popping tranquillizers as a means to cope....

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#842652 Jan 19, 2013
From the what could have happened if the idiot liberals took away the guns file...

12 year old shoots home intruder....

http://www.kten.com/story/19848350/12-year-ol...

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842653 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.
You've been using klutzy logic son! It's showing... painfully... what you clearly have no idea about!
But it makes for great comedy!
Your uncontrollable laughter is a symptom of something much deeper and onerous.

The Annenberg Project is where Bill Ayers and the Boy Messiah first joined forces. Does Bill Ayers ring a bell inside of your lead head?

Considering the raw simplicity of your cranium's construction, let is suffice to say the Bill Ayers is a bad man. He has long been shielded by the Liberal Academics around him. He has tried killing people.

This is only one of the Jerk-In-Chief's friends.

Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842654 Jan 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Ride, rode, has, have, had ridden--you're dumber than a day old off the boat troll. I'll leave you to your peers and alters and judgeits...
If you spent as much time teaching the children....

...how much better our society would be....

Instead you spell check people who actually earned a pay raise....

Du m a s s! Leo!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842655 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how guns can protect people from an oppressive government.
France and Russia had plenty of guns, tanks, planes, etc... but they didn't do a very good job of protecting themselves from Hitler until the USA and all its military might joined in.
The voting booth is the only rational protection from an oppressive government, not assault weapons.
And if you are not allowed into the voting booth? Or if the vote counters selectively count the votes they want to?

You are living proof that there is no Fool like an Old Fool.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842656 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I can easily prove who's lying, just answer the following:
1. Should guns be used to kill animals?
2. Should people be able to own guns?
3. If people are allowed to have guns then what should they be used for?
And quit being such a sassy little bitch.
Thee are no stupid questions but there sure are one helluva lot of stupid people asking them. You are one.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842657 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how guns can protect people from an oppressive government.
France and Russia had plenty of guns, tanks, planes, etc... but they didn't do a very good job of protecting themselves from Hitler until the USA and all its military might joined in.
The voting booth is the only rational protection from an oppressive government, not assault weapons.
Dood...
Germany broke all the rules by re-arming after WWII....

...again people choosing to ignore the 'law'

Sooooo....
you really think homey G or Pedro is gown give up his illegally obtained firearm because you ask them too?

If you answer yes, we can have no further discussion on the matter...

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#842658 Jan 19, 2013
WWI

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842659 Jan 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The protection is not only from a foreign government.
The voting booth is no protection if it becomes the tool of a mob with no respect for the Constitution or the property of others.
The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority.
You still haven't explained how throwing rocks at a battleship will protect a USA citizen from an oppressive government. How can a bunch of "patriots" here in the USA armed with assault weapons expect to defend themselves against the best military in the world? This theory is lunacy.
We have a democratic government here, not some imaginary third world clusterfuck.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842660 Jan 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
From the what could have happened if the idiot liberals took away the guns file...
12 year old shoots home intruder....
http://www.kten.com/story/19848350/12-year-ol...
Do you think that the Jerk-In-Chief should've had this 12 year old girl standing behind his azz when he gave that schmaltzy krap speech at his anti-gun signing?

This brave girl will never be seen on ABC, CNN or the Oprah Ditzy Show.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842661 Jan 19, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dood...
Germany broke all the rules by re-arming after WWII....
...again people choosing to ignore the 'law'
Sooooo....
you really think homey G or Pedro is gown give up his illegally obtained firearm because you ask them too?
If you answer yes, we can have no further discussion on the matter...
OldRaider watches Life as he would a TV Sitcom and you are simply disturbing him with unnecessary facts. He's disturbed, alright:>

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842662 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you are not allowed into the voting booth? Or if the vote counters selectively count the votes they want to?
You are living proof that there is no Fool like an Old Fool.
FOX induced paranoia. So you are suggesting that Democrats are so much smarter than Republicans that they could scam 3,000,000 votes? You are pathetically beyond hope for a rational discussion about anything. A true moron.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842663 Jan 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The protection is not only from a foreign government.
The voting booth is no protection if it becomes the tool of a mob with no respect for the Constitution or the property of others.
The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority.
lol! "...The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority."

I know son. Cons keep trying to enforce this tenant of theirs. That's why they continually try to manipulate the voting.
Lincoln

United States

#842664 Jan 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The protection is not only from a foreign government.
The voting booth is no protection if it becomes the tool of a mob with no respect for the Constitution or the property of others.
The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority.
Obama 50%
Romney 47%
Not even close

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-21 10 min PEllen 5
Amy 10-21 15 min Toj 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min HughBe 69,975
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min lides 50,593
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]