Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,841 - 776,860 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, the president of the United States has an inflated sense of self worth?
Omg you are simply stupid
To the contrary, the best Presidents have been well-grounded and have not had an inflated sense of self worth.

Plus, anybody who uses "omg" to make their point is a silly little girl. Same for "lol."

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Once again you show your complete ignorance. So now your advocating the rape of a 14 year old girl? Teachers like you are what is wrong with this country.
I said what??? Didn't you get the GOP memo telling you that rape was a four-letter word--don't use it. I would never attack you daughter (especially if I believed she actually existed); it's your parenting skills I find remiss.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, the best Presidents have been well-grounded and have not had an inflated sense of self worth.
Plus, anybody who uses "omg" to make their point is a silly little girl. Same for "lol."
keep reaching....it's fun to watch

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would ever run for president without an inflated sense of his own worth...Mother Teresa nor Nuns on a Bus have been or will ever be on the ballot.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is I love you (as much as I am able) newfangled? Are you going to see Alicia or Beyonce, Michelle or flack's fictional daughter? Who allows a fourteen-year-old to go to such an event unsupervised? Debil take her...
MAY NOT BE NEWFANGLED BUT IT HAS A PLEASANT NEW AGEY RING TO IT. OK, I NOW AN EXPERT IN CATFISHIN' WHICH I GRANT YOU IS A THING I WAS ALREADY EXPERT IN. WHAT I DID NOT KNOW IS THAT THERE WAS A REALITY SHOW DEDICATED TO IT. DEBIL WILL TAKE HER, IT HIS DUTY. AN' IN ANSWER TO YOU QUESTION, ALL OF THE ABOVE, THEORETICALLY. WANT DEBIL TO STEAL YOU A FORK OR SUMTHIN'? THAT THE BEAUTY OF THAT MARRIAGE, NO MATTER HOW OFTEN THAT STUNNING WOMAN HUG ME HER HUSBAND NEVER SEEM TO GET JEALOUS?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Columbia University
in the city of New York
Barry Soetoro
AA81
Foreign Student
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to us when your daughters get murdered by some nut with a gun. How do you rightwingers even live with ourselves? You think it can't happen to you?
Based on your profile, your daughter is much more likely to die of a drug overdose than from being shot.

People in glass houses.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
That's funny.
We always knew you were that stupid.
The unwashed minority always is.
By 2016, Americans will beg Obama to run for a third term.
Here's why, from a libertarian who writes for Newsmax;
http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1210THIRDLI...
""I didn't vote for him.
I don't admire him.
I don't care for his class warfare politics… or the way he's lived his life. He's never had a real job. He's never tried to make a payroll or hit a sales goal. Instead, he constantly makes excuses for other people and himself. He tells one lie after another… and then grandstands on his “integrity.”
He's nothing but a charlatan.
Even so… I know Obama will become the greatest president in U.S. history. Much like Kennedy, this has something to do with his charisma – which I find revolting, but others clearly love. However, that's not the real reason…
No, a simple secret lies behind Obama's soaring power, which is still far from its peak.
Even as I write these words, an enormous economic force is building. It is a force that rivals the scope of every single American boom in our history – from the 1880s steel and railroad boom, to the 1920s automobile boom, to the baby boom of the 1960s and the computer boom of the '80s and '90s…
The force now behind Obama is more powerful than all of these events – combined.
This force will carry Obama back to the presidency in 2012. And yet again in 2016. It's this force that will carry him into the history books…
This new economic force will change everything about the way our country's economy works. It will also reshape the world's monetary flows… for at least the next 50 years.
It will make millions of Americans vastly wealthier… and improve the standard of living across our entire nation.
But, in the process, I believe it will also make an idol of Mr. Obama…
It will give him an unprecedented public mandate. He will use this power to reshape our country… and to redraw the rules that govern the presidency. He will seek unlimited power.
I've written you this letter to explain this new force in our economy. And to warn you about how Mr. Obama will try to use this new power and his new popularity during his next administration. The next four years will be a time of tremendous change and opportunity… but also a time of tremendous risks to the liberties we all hold dear.
Very little stands between us… and a tyrant unlike any other in American history…
My name, by the way, is Porter Stansberry.
Almost 15 years ago I founded Stansberry & Associates Investment Research. It has become one of the largest and most recognized investment research companies in the world, serving hundreds of thousands of subscribers in more than 120 countries.
I've made a lot of controversial predictions in the past – and they were right.
For example, I warned investors about Wall Street's collapse in 2008. I predicted the bankruptcy of both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. I also warned about the collapse of Lehman Brothers. I even predicted the bankruptcy of General Motors – as early as 2007.
Over many years, I've helped my subscribers profit from the dangers and the machinations of Wall Street's manipulators. To my knowledge, no other research firm in the world can match our record of correctly predicting the catastrophe that occurred in 2008. But for us, that's all old news.
What's happening now is far more important…
I'm writing to share with you the things I've learned about a massive change that's underway, right now, in the United States. I believe these new economic forces will reshape the economies of the United States and the world. ""
<quoted text>
Nuculur this guy “Stanberry” is nothing but a Fraud another Corzine!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fallacy of your argument is most obvious....Sooo you get to be the one that determines the above.. What a complete dope and that analysis is based on the facts that you provide daily.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>keep reaching....it's fun to watch
Silly little girl...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.
So this is your observation?

Hare does a piss poor job differentiating between the psychopath and the sociopath, Martha Stout presents the two conditions in much clearer terms.

There are many sociopaths to be found in politics, Obama is not one of them. You're fos per usual.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Columbia University
in the city of New York
Barry Soetoro
AA81
Foreign Student
Flack works his way up to birther LMAO.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Daughter in D.C. Jealous?
You are one heap big LIAR.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So this is your observation?
Hare does a piss poor job differentiating between the psychopath and the sociopath, Martha Stout presents the two conditions in much clearer terms.
There are many sociopaths to be found in politics, Obama is not one of them. You're fos per usual.
Not my observation, but it makes sense.

Obama has yet to face a real crisis that cannot be controlled by media spin. That day may come.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he does, he'll have to settle for sloppy seconds, since she was seven before she was eight ... by you ...
CRACKER BOY CALL ME A RAPIST? MAN, HE TREADIN' ON THIN ICE...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

That's true, in part. But some breeds are "inherently" vicious.
Pitbulls are one. German Shepherds are another.
I've had experience with both.
Two of My Brothers own Pitbulls.
( They're treated like spoiled babies !!)...
And I witnessed the blood lust in its eyes when it smelled blood.
I have no fear of ANY dog breed, but when My Brother's Pitbull's eyes glazed over at the smell of blood, and My Brother had to
full-body strong arm her to drag her away ...
I never trusted her again.

Yeah, Michael Vick rings a recollective bell of cruelty! Which one was The Animal !? People who mistreat and abuse animals ...
Well, being of sound, legal mind, I can't state what I would relish doing to them. They disgust me as those who abuse, mistreat children. Or any innocent.

PS I don't think those who train Pitbulls to fight, to kill are "too dumb", I think they are evil.
And sick, sick, sick in The Head!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with pitbulls are their owners who train them to kill, and don't take responsbility for their dogs, or maybe are too dumb to realize how strong they are. Most of them can chew through any leash, jump a fence, dig under a fence etc. and are so fast that before you know it they've done a lot of damage, killed a few cats and dogs, people...

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read proposed Connecticut Senate Bill 122 moran. You might get your wish, leftard. Problem for you is with all Democrat intitiatives, it is illogical and helps criminals more than it does law abiding citizens. It puts citizens at risk and removes the ability to defend yourself.
I have some advice fo you peon. Going though life dumb and liberal is no way to live, but then again, having no common sense is a badge of honor for you extreme far left Moonbats (the Democrat Party now, including you).
Come to Konnectikut lefty. They might let you be our Squrrel Cathcher, Ammo Man.
Why do you care what guns are banned moran (sic), you hate hunters.
You were hard to find today. I guess I finally embarrassed you into not showering yourself with brilliant judge-its, you pathetic POS.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack works his way up to birther LMAO.
I didn't comment one way or the other.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you cry to topix?
Poor flack.
Poor old flack he is on here every day trying as best he can to convince people that he is all the things that he obviously isn't. I'm betting he lives in a double wide up on the side of one of those coal dust mountains with his toothless grandma, and his boyfriend Bubba.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WHITE TRASH IMAGINE THAT RAPE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO WITH A L'IL GIRL. MMMM.. MMMM.... MMMMMMM... THAT SAD. THAT COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 2 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 2 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 68,415
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••