Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,821 - 776,840 of 1,100,396 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842514 Jan 19, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>keep reaching....it's fun to watch
Silly little girl...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#842515 Jan 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.
So this is your observation?

Hare does a piss poor job differentiating between the psychopath and the sociopath, Martha Stout presents the two conditions in much clearer terms.

There are many sociopaths to be found in politics, Obama is not one of them. You're fos per usual.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#842517 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Columbia University
in the city of New York
Barry Soetoro
#600962011054355
AA81
Foreign Student
Flack works his way up to birther LMAO.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#842516 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Daughter in D.C. Jealous?
You are one heap big LIAR.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842518 Jan 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So this is your observation?
Hare does a piss poor job differentiating between the psychopath and the sociopath, Martha Stout presents the two conditions in much clearer terms.
There are many sociopaths to be found in politics, Obama is not one of them. You're fos per usual.
Not my observation, but it makes sense.

Obama has yet to face a real crisis that cannot be controlled by media spin. That day may come.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842519 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he does, he'll have to settle for sloppy seconds, since she was seven before she was eight ... by you ...
CRACKER BOY CALL ME A RAPIST? MAN, HE TREADIN' ON THIN ICE...
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#842520 Jan 19, 2013
That's true, in part. But some breeds are "inherently" vicious.
Pitbulls are one. German Shepherds are another.
I've had experience with both.
Two of My Brothers own Pitbulls.
( They're treated like spoiled babies !!)...
And I witnessed the blood lust in its eyes when it smelled blood.
I have no fear of ANY dog breed, but when My Brother's Pitbull's eyes glazed over at the smell of blood, and My Brother had to
full-body strong arm her to drag her away ...
I never trusted her again.

Yeah, Michael Vick rings a recollective bell of cruelty! Which one was The Animal !? People who mistreat and abuse animals ...
Well, being of sound, legal mind, I can't state what I would relish doing to them. They disgust me as those who abuse, mistreat children. Or any innocent.

PS I don't think those who train Pitbulls to fight, to kill are "too dumb", I think they are evil.
And sick, sick, sick in The Head!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with pitbulls are their owners who train them to kill, and don't take responsbility for their dogs, or maybe are too dumb to realize how strong they are. Most of them can chew through any leash, jump a fence, dig under a fence etc. and are so fast that before you know it they've done a lot of damage, killed a few cats and dogs, people...

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#842521 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Read proposed Connecticut Senate Bill 122 moran. You might get your wish, leftard. Problem for you is with all Democrat intitiatives, it is illogical and helps criminals more than it does law abiding citizens. It puts citizens at risk and removes the ability to defend yourself.
I have some advice fo you peon. Going though life dumb and liberal is no way to live, but then again, having no common sense is a badge of honor for you extreme far left Moonbats (the Democrat Party now, including you).
Come to Konnectikut lefty. They might let you be our Squrrel Cathcher, Ammo Man.
Why do you care what guns are banned moran (sic), you hate hunters.
You were hard to find today. I guess I finally embarrassed you into not showering yourself with brilliant judge-its, you pathetic POS.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842522 Jan 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flack works his way up to birther LMAO.
I didn't comment one way or the other.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#842523 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you cry to topix?
Poor flack.
Poor old flack he is on here every day trying as best he can to convince people that he is all the things that he obviously isn't. I'm betting he lives in a double wide up on the side of one of those coal dust mountains with his toothless grandma, and his boyfriend Bubba.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842524 Jan 19, 2013
WHITE TRASH IMAGINE THAT RAPE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO WITH A L'IL GIRL. MMMM.. MMMM.... MMMMMMM... THAT SAD. THAT COUNTRY.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#842525 Jan 19, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
High (and I do mean HIGH) roller like you thinks 10 bucks an hour is good money?
It is when it's honest and legitemetly earned by decent, ethical hard working types, duhmbo.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842526 Jan 19, 2013
I SEE AN AD ON TV, "IF YOU GOT AN ERECTION LASTIN' MO' THAN FOUR YEARS YOU GOT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." I GUESS IT TIME...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#842527 Jan 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old flack he is on here every day trying as best he can to convince people that he is all the things that he obviously isn't. I'm betting he lives in a double wide up on the side of one of those coal dust mountains with his toothless grandma, and his boyfriend Bubba.
The phat crayons and bold line coworing book aisle posters are warping yer caliphonybrokia brain goober.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#842528 Jan 19, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
WHITE TRASH IMAGINE THAT RAPE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO WITH A L'IL GIRL. MMMM.. MMMM.... MMMMMMM... THAT SAD. THAT COUNTRY.
that ignorance, and patheTically disgusting.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842529 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care what guns are banned moran (sic), you hate hunters.
You were hard to find today. I guess I finally embarrassed you into not showering yourself with brilliant judge-its, you pathetic POS.
Those judgeits must mean a lot to you as it is all you ever talk about. I do think it would be a good idea to take your gun. Nuts should not have guns.

Be careful what you ask for peon. You migjt get your wish, and then some, like a Dumbocrat has proposed in Konnektikut where I live. Single shot rifles and pistols like you wanted with rifles, dummy.

LOL!

Later, gun Nut!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842530 Jan 19, 2013
new yawk wrote:
That's true, in part. But some breeds are "inherently" vicious.
Pitbulls are one. German Shepherds are another.
I've had experience with both.
Two of My Brothers own Pitbulls.
( They're treated like spoiled babies !!)...
And I witnessed the blood lust in its eyes when it smelled blood.
I have no fear of ANY dog breed, but when My Brother's Pitbull's eyes glazed over at the smell of blood, and My Brother had to
full-body strong arm her to drag her away ...
I never trusted her again.
Yeah, Michael Vick rings a recollective bell of cruelty! Which one was The Animal !? People who mistreat and abuse animals ...
Well, being of sound, legal mind, I can't state what I would relish doing to them. They disgust me as those who abuse, mistreat children. Or any innocent.
PS I don't think those who train Pitbulls to fight, to kill are "too dumb", I think they are evil.
And sick, sick, sick in The Head!
<quoted text>
'EXPERIENCES?' WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCES? DEBIL RECALL LEAVIN' HIS DOG AT A NEIGHBOR'S FENCED IN YARD TO PLAY WITH HER DOGS. SHE GOT AN OL' HOUND AN' A COUPLE OF MUTTS AN' A WEASLEY L'IL TERRIER BUT THEY AFFABLE ENOUGH AN' I SUPPLIED THE LABRADOR. SHE TELL ME WHEN I COME BACK THAT THEY GANGED UP ON A DEER THAT JUMPED OVER THE FENCE AN' I GO LOOK AN' THERE THE CULPRITS SITTIN' THERE ALL ASHAMED AN' SHIT, COVERED IN BLOOD. THE DEER, IT SPREAD ALL OVER THE YARD IN VARIOUS BLOODY PILES WHICH HAD NOT ALL BEEN EATEN AT THAT POINT. ANYBODY'LL EAT YOU ASS IF THE CIRCUMSTANCES RIGHT.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842531 Jan 19, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one heap big LIAR.
I've told you before I don't believe in lying. It's too much hard work trying to remember what you told to who. Better to tell the truth and not have to worry about it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#842532 Jan 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my observation, but it makes sense.
Obama has yet to face a real crisis that cannot be controlled by media spin. That day may come.
It probably won't and the rightie tighties on this and other anonymous forums will have wasted eight years of their lives bitchin, moanin and birthin about a better than average POTUS, perhaps in the end much better than average.

As you can plainly see, the economy is repairing itself, it had to get better didn't it? How much credit goes to Obama is guesswork but certainly his auto bailout initiatives deserve credit as the auto turnaround played the leading role in restoring consumer confidence.
dem

Chicago, IL

#842533 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your victim now sleeps with the oysters?
Hey, do you know the difference between an epileptic oysterman and a w**re with diarrhea?
The oysterman shucks between fits.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 11 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 13 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Dick Topick 49,531
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 573
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••