Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,801 - 776,820 of 1,095,225 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DAMN STRAIGHT! THAT WHAT DEBIL DO BEST; SHOW L'IL GIRLS FROM OUTTA TOWN WHICH WAY UP AN' WHICH WAY DOWN...
"HEY, HONEY. YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL I USED TO DATE IN COLLEGE. UH-HUH. DIED OF LEUKEMIA... YEAH, I HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN ALLLLLL THAT TIME BUT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER I JUS' HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN'. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY...
WHAT? ME? NO, I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN'.... WITH YOU?... SURE, I'D LOVE THAT, YOU'RE VERY KIND.... THAT? THAT'S KAREN'S CHARM BRACELET, I'VE CARRIED IT WITH ME FOR... OMIGOD, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?...(LAUGHS RUEFULLY AND TURNS IMPULSIVELY AND FLINGS THE BRACELET INTO THE TIDAL BASIN.... TURNS BACK AND SMILES WARMLY)... WHY? OH, I GUESS IT WAS JUST TIME, THAT'S ALL... SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE AND I NEED TO MOVE ON. MEETING YOU JUST SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THAT. C'MON, LET'S GET THAT COFFEE... SAY, UM, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HONEY? I LOVE YOUR SHOES...
Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just what is it about libtards and the inability to read? Why is reading comprehension such a problem? Must be because libtardism is a mental disease. Go back and read it again Melvin. Then maybe you will get a clue!
I did read it. You turned Tenzing's? part time work--four hours a day, four day a week, into forty...I'd be real careful who I called a tard if I were you, Massey, but if I were you I would have offed myself years ago.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

just think....

republicans(conservatives?) out-polled on abortion.

out-polled on immigration.

out-polled on foreign policy.

still winning on guns, but it's sliding the other way fast.

fiscal policies? oh lord.

leader approval....yikes!

Somehow even with my dumbed down progressive thinking I see a pattern there. You'd think some Einstein brain conservative would also notice on occasion.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of imbicles, let's look at one other than yourself;

""Tim Donnelly, Republican Legislator, Says Guns Are 'Essential To Living The Way God Intended'""

""California Republican legislator, who is a vocal opponent of President Barack Obama's gun control proposal, believes that guns are "essential to living the way God intended."

Assemblyman Tim Donnelly called in to the AM740 KBRITE Christian radio show, "The Bottom Line," to discuss gun control on Wednesday, when he revealed that he believes firearms are part of God's plan.

“Guns are used an average of 3 million times a year according to the Clinton Justice Department,” Donnelly said via RawStory.“That’s like 6,900 times a day. That’s the high end of the statistics. Other people say it’s only 200 times a day. Whatever that number is, they are used to defend human life. They are used to defend our property and our families and our faith and our freedom, and they are absolutely essential to living the way God intended for us to live.”""
----------

His exampls was the well known piece of scripture where Jesus entered the Temple and slaughtered the moneylenders with his Bushmaster.

The Sanhedrin tried to stop him, but Jesus had a 100 round clip and body armour made of hemp by the Virgin Mary!!

----------

(That's per the wingnut Bible, which ignores the fact that guns weren't invented until the 10th century.)
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Connecticut and here's what one of your Democrats has proposed, libtard:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...
It's only a few sentences so you might be able to understand it.
Old Raider would freak out because while he "says" he is for allowing only single round rfles, this would take away his right for his own handgun:
possess or use any gun except one made to fire a "single round"
You morans are such imbeciles.
Like this one is really going to pass. Democrats present another facade, and idiots like you eat it up.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

New WVDOT sign on the interstates as you enter West Virginia.

Welcome to West Virginia

We Support Gun Rights
Please Know That Many Of Our Citizens Are Armed

Picture of state Seal

Please Enjoy Your Visit!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

YOU KNOW, I WAS JUS' THINKIN', A BIG THICK PENIS IS NO GUARANTEE OF SUCCESS IN LIFE BUT IF YOU GOIN' TO RISE TO THE TOP ANYWAYS... YOU MIGHT AS WELL. YOUNG GIRL.... OUT ON HER OWN IN THE CITY... NEVER KNOW WHAT SHE MIGHT GET UP TO, DO YA?

(WATCHIN' THE GAME ON THE TV..) "WHERE YA' GOIN' HONEY?" "OH, JUST OUT FOR A WHILE, BUY SOME MILK.." "HUH? WE'RE IN A HOTEL, JUST CALL DOWN AND HAVE 'EM BRING SOME UP. YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THE GAME DO YA?" "I'M JUST GOING TO GO FOR A WALK, BOB, I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO..." "WELL, IF YOU SAY SO, BABY, BUT YOU'RE GONNA MISS THE BEST PART..." "MAYBE SO, BOB, MAYBE SO... I WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THE BEST PART..."

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I did read it. You turned Tenzing's? part time work--four hours a day, four day a week, into forty...I'd be real careful who I called a tard if I were you, Massey, but if I were you I would have offed myself years ago.
My post had nothing to do with Tenzing's post you ignorant moran. Dumb as a damned rock and you call yourself a teacher. No wonder the children is this country are so damn stupid.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)
WELL! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND, A L'IL NOODLIN'? I GOTTA GO INTO THE HOSPITAL SOON SO LES' DO THIS THING!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
New WVDOT sign on the interstates as you enter West Virginia.
Welcome to West Virginia
We Support Gun Rights
Please Know That Many Of Our Citizens Are Armed Idiots.
Please feel free to shoot on sight.
Picture of state Seal--with ball balanced one nose,
Please Enjoy Your Visit!
Nice to know.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Why would any unemployed American be surprise by this: Obama Jobs Council hits 1 year without official meeting!! I think its official according to all current data that Obama is the “Welfare President!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Puppetmaster isn't very good at math, is he??

Last 7 POTUS elections;

Bush- 1988
Clinton- 1992
Clinton- 1996
Bush*- 2000
Bush- 2004
Obama- 2008
Obama- 2012

Looks like 4-3, Dems win!!

Likely it's 4-2. Bush didn't win, he was appointed by the Supreme Court.

Stay ignorant, Waxturd.

You're fun to kick around, if nothing else.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.
Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?
RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

And you've got Obama Derangement Syndrone!!
John Galt wrote:
Obama has all the characteristics of a psychopath, as defined by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psychopathy Check List - Revised (PCL-R). Among Obama's psychopathic traits are glibness/superficial charm, grandiose sense of self-worth, pathological lying, cunning/manipulative, and parasitic life style. Haven't we seen this before -- a nobody from nowhere whose only talent is the ability to shoot off his mouth convincingly leads the world into disaster? Oh, yes, remember. Weimar Republic.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know.
Changing people's posts is against the TOS. But you're a libtard so they don't count for you and your fellow libtards.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to know.
Know why the wind blows to the west in West Virginia? Because Ohio sucks!!!
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Christ? As my personal savior, He thinks I'm a hoot...when we goin' catfishin', Babe?(I'd never heard of that term 'til the Touchdown Jesus linebacker, but, like, WOW...what you think?)
IT BEGIN TO DAWN ON DEBIL HE BEHIND THE CURVE AGAIN AN' ALL HE EVER WANT IS TO BE NEXT TO IT, IN FRONT OF IT, OR INSIDE OF IT. HE GO DO SOME RESEARCH SO HE NOT IN THE DARK BY HISSELF ANY MO'... YOU KNOW, YOU COULD ALWAYS JUST BREAK DOWN AN' COME TO BED WITH ME, HONEY, AN' THEN YOU COULD JUS' WHISPER THIS NEWFANGLED STUFF IN MY EAR...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were VERY confident right up to Nov 6, 2012 that Obama would be a one term President.
How'd that work out for you??
Then your illusions, fed to you by FAUX, were destroyed.
Are you planning to whine until Nov. 2014??
You're right. I really did think the American people weren't that stupid. My bad.

However, there IS a silver lining to Obama winning a second term. There won't be anyone else to blame in 2016.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
lol, the president of the United States has an inflated sense of self worth?

Omg you are simply stupid

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Know why the wind blows to the west in West Virginia? Because Ohio sucks!!!
Know the difference between a Buckeye and a SOB? The Ohio River.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Two people being from the same state somehow makes them the same?? In what universe, Moonbat??

Doesthat mean Rmoney's a liberal, or that Kerry's a severe conservative?? LOL

Are you really stupid enough to say that??

We all know you're more than stupid enough to say virtually anything.

You've got the brain of a sockpuppet!!

Rmoney is not from MA. DUH

He didn't even qualify for residency when he ran for Governor.

He claimed Utah as his primary residence since 1999.

""Romney's 2002 tax-return controversy dealt mostly with his residency status in Massachusetts.

""According to state law, Romney had to have established permanent residency in Massachusetts for the seven years prior to running for office — but Romney had spent the previous three years in Salt Lake City, Utah, running the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. According to a March 18, 2002, Boston Globe article (behind paywall), Romney filed tax returns listing Utah as his primary residence, but maintained "official residence" in Belmont, Mass.

In May, questions about his residency status started to pick up, and gained steam when it was revealed that he paid property taxes in Utah from 1999-2001, and he received a huge discount as a result.

By listing Utah as his primary residence, he saved a total of $54,000 in taxes on the home he owned in Utah, according to a Boston Globe investigation published on June 5, 2002. That's because in Utah, non-residents pay taxes on 100 percent of the assessed value of their homes, while residents only pay taxes on 55 percent.""
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.
Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?
RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min RACE 97,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Jacques from Ottawa 176,672
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••