Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842666 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your uncontrollable laughter is a symptom of something much deeper and onerous.
The Annenberg Project is where Bill Ayers and the Boy Messiah first joined forces. Does Bill Ayers ring a bell inside of your lead head?
Considering the raw simplicity of your cranium's construction, let is suffice to say the Bill Ayers is a bad man. He has long been shielded by the Liberal Academics around him. He has tried killing people.
This is only one of the Jerk-In-Chief's friends.
Shows how much you know about Annenberg son.
lol! Oh I see! You only know GOP talking points. You simply leave out the details you don't like! Typical right wing extremist thinking there my boy!

You're such a mental klutz son! I would feel sorry for you if it wasn't for the fact you work so hard to be this way!

http://www.usc.edu/uscnews/stories/8362.html

"Walter H. Annenberg, Philanthropist, Publisher, 94.
10/01/02
Called the most generous philanthropist of his generation, Ambassador Annenberg donated more money to American higher education than any other individual. His gifts have been central to USC, founding both the Annenberg School for Communication and the Annenberg Center for Communication.
by USC News Service Staff
Walter H. Annenberg
Walter H. Annenberg, a media industry giant who made equally distinguished contributions as a philanthropist in support of American education, communications, art and culture, died Tuesday, Oct. 1. He was 94.

Annenberg’s philanthropy has been central to the University of Southern California. Since 1951, the Annenberg family and the Annenberg Foundation have given $288 million to the university, and founded both the USC Annenberg School for Communication and the USC Annenberg Center for Communication, an interdisciplinary center to address the ethical, social, technological and economic opportunities and challenges related to communication in the 21st century.

"Ambassador Walter H. Annenberg gave so much to the world in general, and to USC in particular," said USC President Steven B. Sample. "I can say without reservation that his warmth, sincerity and devotion to the ideals of promoting greater human understanding through education and communication more than match the magnitude of his generous gifts. He was a pioneer, a visionary, an exemplary philanthropist and, above all, an extraordinary human being. He leaves an enduring legacy at USC."...

...Annenberg sold Triangle Publications and TV Guide to Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation in 1988. A year later, he created the Annenberg Foundation, which now has a $3 billion endowment, making it the nation’s 12th largest.

Keenly in touch with conservative politics throughout his life, Annenberg counted among his friends many national leaders. He was named U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain in 1969 by President Richard M. Nixon. Annenberg was a close friend of Ronald Reagan and introduced the U.S. president to Margaret Thatcher, future prime minister of Great Britain..."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842667 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thee are no stupid questions but there sure are one helluva lot of stupid people asking them. You are one.
lol! Unfortunately for you son, your stupid facts are outweighed by real facts!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842668 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OldRaider watches Life as he would a TV Sitcom and you are simply disturbing him with unnecessary facts. He's disturbed, alright:>
lol! "... unnecessary facts?" That would be you, son!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842669 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal paranoia. I said nothing about FOX. I said nothing about Democrats or stolen American elections. I simply asked a rhetorical question - a valid one at that - regarding the 2nd Amendment, citizens' rights and oppressive governments in general.
Your bunker mentality reflects the thickness of your cranium walls.
lol! Psst! Hey son! The world doesn't revolve around you and your expectations!

Thought you'd like to know a fact!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#842670 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! "...The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority."
I know son. Cons keep trying to enforce this tenant of theirs. That's why they continually try to manipulate the voting.
Small minds most often have big mouths. It might help if you did the opposite; expand your mind and shrink the mouth.

A country increasingly ruled through executive fiat is increasingly not a Democracy. The Boy Messiah keeps telling us he's Lincoln and MLK incarnate while his actions tell us he's Stalin and Hitler playing with children to enhance his propaganda image.

A Fool and his Rights are soon parted. Fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#842671 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we presently have an oppressive government.
I was dreaming a dream about wormholes while watching Fringe last night.

...sigh...

My kingdom for a wormhole!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#842672 Jan 19, 2013
Republican desperation

As of now, many state laws give the winner of a state’s popular vote all its Electoral College votes too. But GOP officials, including Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus, argue that it makes more sense to divide Electoral College votes proportionally.

“It’s something that a lot of states that have been consistently blue that are fully controlled red ought to be looking at," Priebus told the Wisconsin Journal Sentinel.

But not all conservatives agree the fight is the best use of the GOP’s time.

"Obviously states have the right to decide how these election laws will function, and it might be a debate worth having,” said Jordan Powell, GOP consultant and founder of RedRight Strategies.“However, as a party, we have to be careful not to change the rules just because we don't like the outcome of the last few elections. We should be focusing on our message, outreach, and other important issues first.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#842673 Jan 19, 2013
Voting is a privilege and a process that we select our Leaders!!Uninform citizenry in the voting booth is not only dangerous but detrimental to all Americans Liberties!!
Here’s two example of an uninform Voter!! The ‘Obama Phone Lady’ When ask why she was voting for Obama “He got me a phone” or in Michigan “Obama’s Money” when the lady was ask were does Obama get his Money ‘I don’t Know” voters like this could change the course of Democracy!!

Lapeer, MI

#842674 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh I see! You only know GOP talking points. You simply leave out the details you don't like! Typical right wing extremist thinking there my boy!
You're such a mental klutz son! I would feel sorry for you if it wasn't for the fact you work so hard to be this way!
http://www.usc.edu/uscnews/stories/8362.html
"Walter H. Annenberg, Philanthropist, Publisher, 94.
10/01/02
Called the most generous philanthropist of his generation, Ambassador Annenberg donated more money to American higher education than any other individual. His gifts have been central to USC, founding both the Annenberg School for Communication and the Annenberg Center for Communication.
by USC News Service Staff
Walter H. Annenberg
Walter H. Annenberg, a media industry giant who made equally distinguished contributions as a philanthropist in support of American education, communications, art and culture, died Tuesday, Oct. 1. He was 94.
Annenberg’s philanthropy has been central to the University of Southern California. Since 1951, the Annenberg family and the Annenberg Foundation have given $288 million to the university, and founded both the USC Annenberg School for Communication and the USC Annenberg Center for Communication, an interdisciplinary center to address the ethical, social, technological and economic opportunities and challenges related to communication in the 21st century.
"Ambassador Walter H. Annenberg gave so much to the world in general, and to USC in particular," said USC President Steven B. Sample. "I can say without reservation that his warmth, sincerity and devotion to the ideals of promoting greater human understanding through education and communication more than match the magnitude of his generous gifts. He was a pioneer, a visionary, an exemplary philanthropist and, above all, an extraordinary human being. He leaves an enduring legacy at USC."...
...Annenberg sold Triangle Publications and TV Guide to Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation in 1988. A year later, he created the Annenberg Foundation, which now has a $3 billion endowment, making it the nation’s 12th largest.
Keenly in touch with conservative politics throughout his life, Annenberg counted among his friends many national leaders. He was named U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain in 1969 by President Richard M. Nixon. Annenberg was a close friend of Ronald Reagan and introduced the U.S. president to Margaret Thatcher, future prime minister of Great Britain..."
Idiot. You choose to Copy-n-Paste a glowing article written by academia, USC in particular, who is on the receiving end of Annenberg's largesse?

"Called the most generous philanthropist of his generation,..."

WHO called him this? Jesus Christ or Alfred E. Neuman? Open-Ended schlock like this typically comes from USC folks claiming journalistic excellence. George Soros also gets this kind of admiration from suckers like you and academicians. F*cking-For-Food is a wildly popular pastime of academia.

Try finding a neutral source next time, son:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842675 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't explained how throwing rocks at a battleship will protect a USA citizen from an oppressive government. How can a bunch of "patriots" here in the USA armed with assault weapons expect to defend themselves against the best military in the world? This theory is lunacy.
We have a democratic government here, not some imaginary third world clusterfuck.
It is illegal to use the US military domestically against US citizens. If ordered to do so, the US military would be required to ignore such an unlawful order.

The need for defense will occur when (and if) the US government ceases to function and the mob acts as they did in the case of Katrina.

Lapeer, MI

#842676 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Unfortunately for you son, your stupid facts are outweighed by real facts!
You have yet to recognize a real fact in your sorry lifetime.
Life is not Foosball, Budweiser and TV Sitcoms, son.

Drug therapy might be in your future if it isn't already.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842677 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't explained how throwing rocks at a battleship will protect a USA citizen from an oppressive government. How can a bunch of "patriots" here in the USA armed with assault weapons expect to defend themselves against the best military in the world? This theory is lunacy.
We have a democratic government here, not some imaginary third world clusterfuck.
The US is currently ruled by a Third World dictator, so anything is possible.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842678 Jan 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that the Jerk-In-Chief should've had this 12 year old girl standing behind his azz when he gave that schmaltzy krap speech at his anti-gun signing?
This brave girl will never be seen on ABC, CNN or the Oprah Ditzy Show.
That's because Obama and the left need helpless victims, not self-reliant heroes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842680 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX induced paranoia. So you are suggesting that Democrats are so much smarter than Republicans that they could scam 3,000,000 votes? You are pathetically beyond hope for a rational discussion about anything. A true moron.
It is absolutely impossible that numerous voting districts in Philadelphia could have zero, zip, nada votes for the Republican candidate. Some would vote Republican even if by mistake.

Lapeer, MI

#842679 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Psst! Hey son! The world doesn't revolve around you and your expectations!
Thought you'd like to know a fact!
You seem to be getting desperate with your comebacks and desperate people say desperate things. Calm down, take a tranquilizer, take the safety off and place your finger on the trigger. Your sad existence with come to a loud conclusion very soon, son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#842681 Jan 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
Voting is a privilege and a process that we select our Leaders!!Uninform citizenry in the voting booth is not only dangerous but detrimental to all Americans Liberties!!
Here’s two example of an uninform Voter!! The ‘Obama Phone Lady’ When ask why she was voting for Obama “He got me a phone” or in Michigan “Obama’s Money” when the lady was ask were does Obama get his Money ‘I don’t Know” voters like this could change the course of Democracy!!
Voting is a right...one that defeated the Republicans in2008 and 2012.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842682 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! "...The United States is not a democracy with absolute rule by the majority."
I know son. Cons keep trying to enforce this tenant of theirs. That's why they continually try to manipulate the voting.
That's the purpose of the US Constitution and our system of checks and balances, as well as the US Senate and the Electoral College.

The truth hurts, you old pedophile.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#842684 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah wrote:
The word is "tenet", you stupid old fool.

Stick to words you know, like from your coloring book.

Lapeer, MI

#842683 Jan 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was dreaming a dream about wormholes while watching Fringe last night.
...sigh...
My kingdom for a wormhole!
I think we all toy with escapist fantasies. It makes us human. I sometimes long for the past. Maybe a week in prehistoric England. A month among the people of Machu Picchu.

A wormhole trek sounds exciting but are there any guarantees that we can return home before supper? Within a month's time, I'd be longing for the green hills of the Blue Planet Earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#842685 Jan 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like so many other Topix morons; you only see what you want http://www.topix.com/forum/post/reply#to see.
You mean he doesn't hold his mouth funny so his sqinty eyes can see...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 8 min NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min John Lofton 98,854
Posted in the Ferguson Scanner.....Then DELETED... 13 min ARTICLE CONTINUED 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 181,858
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Frijoles 71,090
Posted in the Ferguson Scanner....Then deleted.... 17 min William Moorhead 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min IBdaMann 49,234
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:29PM