Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
776,761 - 776,780 of 1,100,116 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#842447 Jan 19, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You'll be six feet under before you'll see another republican near the White House!!! You're so delusional that its starting to be funny
We could all kick the bucket tomorrow. As you know, there are no guarantees.

But I feel pretty confident in saying you're in for a big surprise as soon as November of next year.

You must not remember a time when Democrats were once considered history.

Second terms are historically not favorable for second-term presidents, and President Obama is already riding a thin rail - especially if the polls continue to show a growing gap of dissatisfaction with the country's direction.

Just sayin'.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#842448 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, "Moonbat is a term used in United States politics as a pejorative political epithet referring to progressives or leftists."
That would be you, idiot. Thick as a brick, aren't you Mr. Magoo?
He's running for 'King of the Moonbats'. Mr Magoo! I like that. It fits to a tee.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#842449 Jan 19, 2013
When are you going to get over your 'sore loser' syndrome??

The guy's about to be sworn in for his second term, and your whining has grown to a fever pitch.

Eat a few pies, go into diabetic shock, and spend a few days in the hospital.

Don't worry, we the Taxpayers will pay for it!!

Maybe when you get out, you'll have calmed down and accepted the defeat you so richly deserved.

You don't see Rmoney going around all whiney, like the rest of you losers.

He had too much class for you lowlife Teabaggers.

He accepted the verdict of th eAmerican voters.

Take the hint.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
To think Romney could have been so wrong in saying Americans aren't stupid.
Romney's Mormonism helped Obama win. His misconstrued 47% remark sunk the ship.
We'll get it right in 2016. Make no mistake. If we survive four more years.
Wonder when the tipping point will crash the dollar? And nothing will be worth anything anymore?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842450 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You meant "yourselves", didn't you? I don't think we would want to live with you. We can just watch the three stooges reruns without having to be there living with you.
You're on a roll. I was happy the new Three Stooges movie held true to the originals.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842451 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your victim now sleeps with the oysters?
Hey, do you know the difference between an epileptic oysterman and a w**re with diarrhea?
The oysterman shucks between fits.
This sockpuppet moran is likely one of the whining babies who compains about others being sockpuppets. Liberals = hyporcites are us!
Liberals Are Idiots

Nashville, NC

#842452 Jan 19, 2013
Dear President Obama,

Let me begin by saying that you can count on us to support your efforts in disarming American citizens in any way we can.

The Fast and Furious operation backfired a bit in this regard, but I’m glad to see it hasn’t stopped you.

As you know, we are making inroads on US soil. We’ve set up significant operations in the Southwest, one area where armed citizens can be a bit of trouble to us, especially if they own land we cross or are adjacent to.

We view their disarming with a positive attitude. I would say your basic gun-grabbing strategy is primarily aimed at the American West. The border states need to be cleaned out. The fewer people there who have guns (particularly those with high-capacity clips), the easier it is for us.

But since our drug trafficking lines take in most of America, wherever citizens aren’t armed we’re generally in better shape.

I’m pleasantly surprised that media in your country haven’t pressed you to name the areas where most gun violence is taking place. After all, if your objective is to reduce that violence, you would think a campaign directed at gangs in inner cities would rank number one on your to-do list.

Those areas and those gangs do subcontracting work for us (and other Mexican cartels). Leaving them in place is a priority for us. So congratulations on being able to skirt this tricky issue. Your cojones are, indeed, huge.

Please pass along my thanks to Brian Williams, Scott Pelley, and Diane Sawyer. I assume they are in your pocket and carrying your message. Undoubtedly, they are also refraining from bringing up the gang issue. Whenever I speak with the president of Mexico, I point out your masterly and deft control of media as a model we should emulate.

THIS IS WHY OBAMA SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT GUN
CONTROL!!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#842453 Jan 19, 2013
Someone finally made me understand why New York is so involved in what people eat, drink, and smoke. They have socialized medicine there. This should be a major warning to everyone who likes their freedoms.
doh

Dallas, TX

#842454 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your victim now sleeps with the oysters?
Hey, do you know the difference between an epileptic oysterman and a w**re with diarrhea?
The oysterman shucks between fits.
do you know the difference between sarah palins mouth and her vagina?

only one retarded thing came out of her vagina
TSM

El Paso, TX

#842455 Jan 19, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
They get it all right, spending has only increased more than $350 billion since they re-took the House.
Mornin'.
Death we’re on Auto-Pilot no mystery why…The budget passed by large Democratic majorities in the first months of the Obama administration had hugely elevated levels of spending in it. By not passing a new spending plan since, Reid has in effect made those levels the new budgetary baseline. Congress has kept the government going with continuing resolutions based on the last budget signed!! Thank you Democrats!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#842456 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I feel pretty confident in saying you're in for a big surprise as soon as November of next year.
Second terms are historically not favorable for second-term presidents, and President Obama is already riding a thin rail - especially if the polls continue to show a growing gap of dissatisfaction with the country's direction.
Just sayin'.
lol! Actually, that growing gap of dissatisfaction is with the GOP in the House son.

The House of Cards is falling fast! Who knows? America maybe able to extricate our way out of this conservative fiasco!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Lillington, NC

#842457 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak english?
Hmmmmmmm?

Do you know reality?

Obama the genius: kicked the crapppp out of your guy!

SWEET!

all those right wing billionaires wasted so much loot.

OBAMA THE GENIUS!

THE WINNER!

WELCOME BACK OBAMA. AMERICA LOVES YOU!

FOUR MORE YEARS! long time.......listen: waxturd whine!

Obama borrows long term at 1.8%......to fix dumb bushy and Dick's ffffffffck ups!

GENIUS!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842458 Jan 19, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Jon Stewart explains how NRA puppets have handcuffed the ATF in enforcing the gun laws already on the books that they claim (hypocritically) need to be enforced:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...
Read proposed Connecticut Senate Bill 122 moran. You might get your wish, leftard. Problem for you is with all Democrat intitiatives, it is illogical and helps criminals more than it does law abiding citizens. It puts citizens at risk and removes the ability to defend yourself.

I have some advice fo you peon. Going though life dumb and liberal is no way to live, but then again, having no common sense is a badge of honor for you extreme far left Moonbats (the Democrat Party now, including you).

Come to Konnectikut lefty. They might let you be our Squrrel Cathcher, Ammo Man.
dem

United States

#842459 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
Daughter in D.C. Jealous?
Debil too.
He's gonna take good care of her.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842460 Jan 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
When are you going to get over your 'sore loser' syndrome??
The guy's about to be sworn in for his second term, and your whining has grown to a fever pitch.
Eat a few pies, go into diabetic shock, and spend a few days in the hospital.
Don't worry, we the Taxpayers will pay for it!!
Maybe when you get out, you'll have calmed down and accepted the defeat you so richly deserved.
You don't see Rmoney going around all whiney, like the rest of you losers.
He had too much class for you lowlife Teabaggers.
He accepted the verdict of th eAmerican voters.
Take the hint.
<quoted text>
Speaking of sore losers, before this last election, you commies lost 5 out of 7. You whined like babies every time, especially when the Al Jazera Gore lost in 2000.

Speaking of lowlife dirtbaggers, how is your OWS crowd doing?

RMoney, yet you supported John Kerry from the same state? Do you realize how stupid you are?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#842461 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds Americans showing the wear and tear of four years of economic angst and a waning belief in the resilience of the American dream.
You apparently are amongst the ones who need constant reminding.
"amongst"??? Are yu trying to (mustache) wax poetic, dumb carol? Would this be from your nine-week wonder course in cleaning trash cans (nursing) degree or your emergency certificate in teaching third grade for three months? OTOH, I did find the account of the "science teacher" offering the cop a blow job to forget the DUI just too dumb carol for words...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#842462 Jan 19, 2013
doh wrote:
<quoted text>do you know the difference between sarah palins mouth and her vagina?
only one retarded thing came out of her vagina
do you know the difference between your mothers azzwhole and her vagina?
only one retarded thing came out of her azzwhole. you.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#842463 Jan 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I never did think you were a teacher Melvin. Now I'm sure of it. You're just another brain dead libtard.
Which offers further proof of the fact that you're always wrong, Massey...not just what was that math that made four times four equal 160 again...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#842464 Jan 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin'.
You were VERY confident right up to Nov 6, 2012 that Obama would be a one term President.

How'd that work out for you??

Then your illusions, fed to you by FAUX, were destroyed.

Are you planning to whine until Nov. 2014??
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#842465 Jan 19, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Connecticut and here's what one of your Democrats has proposed, libtard:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...
It's only a few sentences so you might be able to understand it.
Old Raider would freak out because while he "says" he is for allowing only single round rfles, this would take away his right for his own handgun:
possess or use any gun except one made to fire a "single round"
You morans are such imbeciles.
Like this one is really going to pass. Democrats present another facade, and idiots like you eat it up.
all of this will just end up at the Court.

and what does the Court have to say about it?

that would be the reality that You have to ignore.

all noise. no substance. you peeps are so arrogant in your out-polled mode of thinking that it really won't surprise me to see a group of you get your asses kicked by the National Guard.
THE DEBIL

Orlando, FL

#842466 Jan 19, 2013
DAMN STRAIGHT! THAT WHAT DEBIL DO BEST; SHOW L'IL GIRLS FROM OUTTA TOWN WHICH WAY UP AN' WHICH WAY DOWN...

"HEY, HONEY. YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL I USED TO DATE IN COLLEGE. UH-HUH. DIED OF LEUKEMIA... YEAH, I HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN ALLLLLL THAT TIME BUT YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE HER I JUS' HAD TO SAY SOMETHIN'. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU, HAVE A GOOD DAY...

WHAT? ME? NO, I'M NOT DOIN' NOTHIN'.... WITH YOU?... SURE, I'D LOVE THAT, YOU'RE VERY KIND.... THAT? THAT'S KAREN'S CHARM BRACELET, I'VE CARRIED IT WITH ME FOR... OMIGOD, HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG?...(LAUGHS RUEFULLY AND TURNS IMPULSIVELY AND FLINGS THE BRACELET INTO THE TIDAL BASIN.... TURNS BACK AND SMILES WARMLY)... WHY? OH, I GUESS IT WAS JUST TIME, THAT'S ALL... SHE'S IN A BETTER PLACE AND I NEED TO MOVE ON. MEETING YOU JUST SORT OF REMINDED ME OF THAT. C'MON, LET'S GET THAT COFFEE... SAY, UM, WHAT'S YOUR NAME, HONEY? I LOVE YOUR SHOES...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-29 2 min Julie 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 68,975
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Paco Pinto 4,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Duane Mills 49,476
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min Sublime1 97,930
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 53 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min danetoo 68,365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
Amy 8-29 2 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info